Error 0x80a40010 | مشکل در وارد شدن در اکانت

PersiAndroid

کاربر سایت
Jul 17, 2012
نام
رئوف
فکر نکنم با این DNS مشکل nat type داشته باشیم برا من ک تا حالا نشده
ب جز یکبار ک ایراد از سمت شرکت بود

شما الان می تونین با من تست کنین ؟ بخش فنی سایت شکن داره الان رو این موضوع کار می کنه نیاز هست یکی جوین شه به من

PersiAndroid

کاربر سایت
Jul 17, 2012
نام
رئوف
اقایون مشکل حل شد؟یا هنوز همون ارور میده؟

مشکل برای من شدید تر شده ، اقلا تا دیشب میتونستم پارتی جون شم و صدای دوستامو بشنوم ولی الان دیگه نه و این ارور رو میده :

20180924_224649.jpg

PersiAndroid

کاربر سایت
Jul 17, 2012
نام
رئوف
با هر چند تا ایجنت که حرف زدم فقط همون لینک لیست کشور ها رو کپی پیست می کنن دیگه یه نفرم پیدا نمیشه بگه دارم حلش می کنیم.

Talk to a person

Rona M has joined the chat

Microsoft Answer Tech

Agent

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. I am Rona M. How can I help you today?

Me

Hi Rona.

Agent

Please be aware that if you switch apps or change focus to another window while working with us, you may get disconnected from your chat session. To ensure the best support experience, please stay active in this chat window.

Agent

Hello! May I ask what would you like to achieve today?

Agent

Hi Raouf!

Agent

How are you today?

Agent

I hope I didn't lose you, are we still connected?

Me

My Name is Raouf. and i live in Iran. it's 18 days that we can't sign in on our consoles. the microsoft support agents suggest to use a dns from iran but it's only good doe signing in and we can't play online or join parties and our NAT type is strict since then...

Agent

Thank you for letting me know and no worries will do my best to check all possible options for you. May I please ask what exact error code or message are you getting when you tried signing in?

Me

did Microsoft ban Iran from playing on xbox live?

Me

error_0x80a40010

Me

everybody knows about this

Me

i surprised that you didn't knew

Agent

Thank you for checking and while checking the error code that you are getting, as I've checked Iran is not yet supported of Xbox Live services that could be one of the reasons while you are getting an error on signing in

Me

iranian and Ukranian users are asking Microsoft for a solution for 18 days

Me

we played without being supported for years

Me

it's not about that

Agent

That's great to hear that you were able to play online before without the countries being supported yet though it may work before it's not a guarantee that it will work all the time .

Agent

Here's the list of the countries that is supported with Xbox Live Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International

Me

in the early days of the problem the Microsoft agents acknowledge the problem and said we are going to fox this but i wonder why now you guys are changing tune about this matter

Agent

We are still working on this matter. and our Engineer is still doing their best to fix this.

Agent

Once we receive an update we will let know our valued customer about this matter.

Me

how can i talk to a Microsoft engineer?

Me

I a news reporter and i want to cover this issue once for all , and get an official statement from Microsoft about this.

Agent

It is best to send your feedback on this link and they will be the one who check this. the link is Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice .

Agent

and who knows your country could be added in the future update.

Me

are you kidding me?

Me

we need an official statement!

Agent

We always wanted to make sure all concerns are being covered and we always take your concerns seriously.
Though we can do troubleshooting steps on your account, it' not a guarantee that it will work since the country is not yet supported in Xbox Live countries

Agent

I understand that this is not the resolution that you wanted yet for this case, we can raise your concern and at the same time send your insights on our dedicated team which you can reach via https://uservoice.xbox.com

Me

we did all the troubleshooting there is before, and Microsoft agents said it's problem from their side

Me

can you patch me to a supervisor maybe he/she can help me

Me

after 18 days we need an official statement , we deserve it

Agent

I understand that you wanted to speak with the supervisor yet I am well trained for this case. The issue is not with your account. the only reason why you are unable to sign in with Xbox Live services is because of the region itself that is not supported

Me

we talking about millions of user in iran and ukrine

Agent

I hear you and same as other customers not only in Iran same with other customers wherein the country is not yet supported it's not a guarantee that you will be able to connect to Live

Agent

By designed, only countries that is Xbox Live supported will be able to access Xbox Live

Agent

I hope I didn’t lose you yet. Are we still connected?

Agent

I haven’t heard from you for a while now.Do you still need assistance?

Me

this is happening in 18 days so if you decided to do that and ban those countries why the hell didn't say it before like a month before that too many people bought Xbox consoles and yearly subscription and games lately

Agent

I certainly get your point, it could be there were customers set up their Xbox live profile to a country that is supported with Xbox Live like US , UK or Canada

Agent

Though we can help you on setting it up , on connecting to Xbox Live Services, your physical location , Xbox live profile should match with a region to where Xbox Live services is supported

Me

sorry but i'm not convinced, Microsoft should of informed its customers about this.

Me

can i talk to a Microsoft engineer?

Me

or can i quote you with your name on this on news articles?

Agent

We always wanted to make sure that our customers were updated, here's the official link wherein all customer have the capability to view the supported countries of Xbox Live Xbox Live Countries | Xbox Live International

Me

why all the Microsoft agents copy paste all the the time!

Agent

And to add the country in Xbox Live supported region you can send your feedback with our normal channels like uservoice.xbox.com

Me

ok ok i heard you before

Me

ctrl C - ctrl V

Me

ctrl C - ctrl V

Agent

Cool. With the discussion that we had, all the available options were presented and I can say that everything was laid out. Apart from this, would there be anything else that I could be of assistance?

Agent

You can always copy and paste this transcript as a reference

Agent

And at the same time here's the reference number for this contact 1442245423

Agent

Aside from your concern on connecting to Xbox Live would there be anything else that I can help you with?

Chat ended

Rona M has left the chat

Microsoft Answer Tech

Agent

We appreciate your feedback

Thanks for your feedback!

Agent

Thanks for contacting Microsoft support. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Reactions: M@SOUD64

Mehrdad Bayern

کاربر سایت
Mar 29, 2009
نام
مهرداد
دوستان انگار مشکل جدیتر شده، حالا امیدوارم یک اشکال فنی باشه: سایت های xbox و outlook هیچ کدوم از سایت های مایکروسافت دیگه باز نمیشن!!!

پ.ن: شت فقط با vp ان باز میشه فعلا!! این طور ک پیداست فکر کنم باید با اینترنت دیگه خداحافظی کنیم

آخرین ویرایش:

bahram_sar

کاربر سایت
Apr 8, 2018
دوستان انگار مشکل جدیتر شده، حالا امیدوارم یک اشکال فنی باشه: سایت های xbox و outlook هیچ کدوم از سایت های مایکروسافت دیگه باز نمیشن!!!

پ.ن: شت فقط با vp ان باز میشه فعلا!! این طور ک پیداست فکر کنم باید با اینترنت دیگه خداحافظی کنیم
بهترین راه حل اینکه ایکس باکساتونو بفروشین و ps4 بخرین. سگ ps4 شرف داره به کل مایکروسافت

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Mehrdad Bayern

کاربر سایت
Mar 29, 2009
نام
مهرداد
بهترین راه حل اینکه ایکس باکساتونو بفروشین و ps4 بخرین. سگ ps4 شرف داره به کل مایکروسافت

حرفت را نه رد میکنم نه تایید
ولی اینو در نظر بگیر پس فردا کل اینترنت ب رومون بسته شد مثل اتفاقی ک برا عراق افتاد بازم ب حالمون فرق میکنه ک کدوم کنسول را داشته باشیم؟؟
خانه از پایه ویران است

ALIKR

کاربر سایت
Dec 31, 2017
مشکل برای من شدید تر شده ، اقلا تا دیشب میتونستم پارتی جون شم و صدای دوستامو بشنوم ولی الان دیگه نه و این ارور رو میده :

20180924_224649.jpg
والا برا من همچین مشکلی ایجاد نشده میخواین شما هم از این dns استفاده کن ببین چی میشه من که استفاده میکنم راضیم حتی پینگش تا ۱۰۰ هم بوده سرعتش خوبه

primary dns:94.232.174.194
secondary dns:178.22.122.100

Reactions: M@SOUD64

erfan zero

کاربر سایت
Jul 20, 2015
نام
Erfan
دوستان از نیم ساعت پیش ایکسباکس تو قسمت status اعلام کرده در حال بروزرسانیه. خدا که مربوط به حل همین مشکل باشه.

d370b1b99f8edb8d0db2ada433a074b8.jpg
ظاهرا که نیست چون مشکل ما مربوط به ساین این هست
امیدوارم یه بیانیه بدن بگن ایران تحریمه کلا حداقل از بلاتکلیفی بهتره ...

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر