کپی خور چدید xbox 360 بره قبل از آپدیت

وضعیت
گفتگو بسته شده و امکان ارسال پاسخ وجود ندارد.

Dim Corpse

کاربر سایت
Oct 2, 2010
نام
armin
I always glad to help everyone here, regardless of join dates/how many posts/rep points/rep power.
It sucks when I see countless of same questions being asked over and over and over again.
I am trying to help here, but it will be useless if you're not even reading this.
So here is all the information you need.
READ CAREFULLY!!!

Real facts of what will happen to a LT+ 1.1 LiteOn
http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=394952

How to extract your key IF you have 2.0.13146.0 flashed drive
http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=392470

Progress with TX's 360USB-PRO
http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=393945

Small Bonus
http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=395099

$SystemUpdate 2.0.13146.0 FINAL VERSION
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Cv9ChvM

Credits goes to:
Itsmeaj_tran@xbox360iso
Defosho@xboxscene
Electon^-@xboxhacker​
UPDATE 24/05/11
Quote:
originally posted by 360ModNation@xbox-scene
May 24 2011, 05:47 AM]
My Sammy got the E66 Error immediately after my console turned off after I downloaded the first part of the update.

I just reflashed back to stock and it updated fine......then flashed back to LT and its playing games and the xval is clean.
For what that is worth.
I believe this happened with the Fall update with some Sammy's as well, but this is the first time I've had an issue updating. No big deal though.
UPDATE 21/05/11
Quote:
360Lizard confirmed to dump and flash
BenQ 04421C
Fat LiteOn 0251C
Slim LiteOn 0272

**The support for Custom Firmware LTPLUS to 0272,02510C and 04421C is made with SPOOFING as there are no c4e versions of those Custom Firmwares yet. Take note using those files (0272,02510C,04421C) could lead to you being flagged for a ban. The main purpose of publishing support is for those people that dont care or dont use Xbox Live**
UPDATE 20/05/11
Quote:
originally posted by ProphetOfPain@xbox-scene
Error Code: 3151335a13802203c0000001
Microsoft confirmed by phone that the above status means your system has been modified.
Quote:
The New System Update FAQ by Defosho - Last updated 19 May 2011

Update May 19:
System Update 13146 is now being rolled out to the public. This is the same version as the last update issued to the beta testers. The new drive firmwares and AP25 table are identical in all versions from 13140-13146. Therefore, details documented in this FAQ also apply to the public update.

If you have CFW then you should not accept the update until c4eva or the team confirms that it is safe to do so. As explained in this FAQ, some drives will fail to update if you don't have original stock OFW.

Update May 15:
Joystiq has posted details of what appears to be a genuine document from Microsoft with information about the Spring 2011 public System Update. Updates will be rolled out in 6 waves between May 19 and May 30. Since Major Nelson's original post on March 29 this is the first official mention of Xbox Game Disc 3. XGD3 details will be documented at the end of this post when verifiable information is available.

--

Note 1: If you want to post this on other sites, please keep it updated, untouched and acknowledge the original source. Of course Xbox-Scene are welcome to do whatever they want with it
smile1.gif

Note 2: This FAQ is a work in progress and new discoveries are being made often. It is based on reports from trusted sources. Please do not post speculation here, there are other threads where you can do that. If you have solid verifiable information please PM me.

Note 3: By joining the Preview Program you agree to its Terms and Conditions which is NDA-like. I'm not a member of the program.

Note 4: This goes without saying, but if you're using a modified console you shouldn't be installing new dashboards until c4eva or the team confirms it is safe. Any advice or suggestions relating to CFW described here may have unknown consequences (XBL detection etc).

What is the System Update Preview program?
Announced on March 29 2011, this is a public beta program for US Xbox Live members. According to Major Nelson, it will help prepare for an updated disc format, which we now know is called XGD3 (Xbox Game Disc 3).

How can I join the program?
Signups for the program are now closed. Any future openings will be announced by Major Nelson.

How is the program run?
The program is split into two groups chosen by Microsoft. One group ("LIVE") will receive the initial dashboard update through Xbox Live, the other group is expected to update with the Halo Reach disc ("DISC"). Both groups will receive the disc by mail.

What will I get as a program member?
You will receive a Halo Reach game disc remastered in XGD3 format. You will also receive a series of dashboard updates to test. Members received notification of program acceptance on April 6 2011. Shortly after, the members in the "LIVE" update group started to receive the beta dashboard 13141 through XBL. The Halo Reach discs started to arrive in the mail on 11 April 2011. Some are green topped ("DISC"), others silver ("LIVE"). At least one of the disc types have system update 13140 on the disc. Dashboards have since been updated to 13142, 13145 and 13146 through XBL.

What is new in these dashboards?
Many changes, I will focus on the parts relevant to the CFW scene - a DVD drive firmware flash update and a new AP25 challenge table.

1) The physical DVD drive is flashed with new firmware

Some drives are being flashed during the update process. This is overwriting your current drive firmware, whether it is custom or original. This is the reason why all backups are failing to boot for some people after the update, because you no longer have custom firmware. Re-flashing back to a CFW will allow current backups to start working again, except for the 6 known AP25-active titles which have a new challenge set in 13140-6. Existing backups of these games with current genuine AP25 patches won't boot if you have an AP25-supported drive.

Flashing back to a different drive firmware could result in unknown consequences as the console may be expecting to be communicating with a drive with updated OFW. You should always backup your current drive FW before re-flashing.

The new full 256 KB OFW flash files from the $SystemUpdate are in the $flash_oddupd<1..2..3>.xex files. The updates are as follows:

Slim Lite-On: PLDS DG-16D4S 9504 -> 0272
Phat BenQ: PBDS VAD6038 62430C/64930C -> 04421C
Phat Lite-On: PLDS DG-16D2S 74850C/83850C/93450C -> 02510C

Samsung drives are updated with files from $install_extender.xex which contains 4 smaller patches rather than full fw files: ms25p1f9, ms25p2f9, ms28p1f9, ms28p2f9. Each patch is 48.4 KB and makes a couple of KBs of changes in parts of the firmware. A post-13141 Samsung ms28 dump is patched with ms28p2f9.

These are the only drives that are being flashed at present.

Can I install the update with the drive disconnected?
No.

Is the drive key in the keyvault/drive changed or set to zeroes during the update?
No.

My previous drive FW had the correct drive key embedded but after the beta update I'm unable to retrieve the key in JungleFlasher. How can I obtain the key?
Current versions of JF do not recognise the new beta drive firmware. c4eva has stated that drive key retrieval won't be a problem for the current new fw versions. JF 0.1.67 can retrieve keys from some drive dumps with the new OFW. You can also try Electon^-'s e-Tool.

I have a non-JTAGable console with no drive key. Can I install this update so that maybe the drive key in the keyvault will be inserted back into the drive during the flashing process?
No. The update will start to run but you'll get an error message code like 3151-3355-1600-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx and the entire update will fail. If you flash one of the full new OFWs (any or no key) to the drive first then run the System Update the dash will be updated leaving the drive alone and the key won't be inserted. This way you can update consoles without known drive keys to the newer beta dashboards.

My drive is flashed with CFW and the beta System Update is failing to install. How can I install it?
This depends on the dash version you currently have installed.

If you have retail dash 12625 or earlier:
For some CFW drives (Samsung, slim Lite-On), the beta updates will fail to install. You need to flash the drive to stock OFW before the update can proceed.

If you already have a beta dash installed (13140 or later):
Any subsequent beta dash update will fail to install if you don't have an updated drive. If you're on CFW or old OFW, you need to flash to the new OFW before the update can proceed. Use DosFlash as JF won't work currently. As mentioned earlier, you do not need the correct drive key to be inserted into the new OFW for the update to proceed but it's probably a good idea to do so. If you don't have a drive dump of the new OFW with your key, you can obtain a suitable OFW and try inserting your key with JF 0.1.67 or Electon^-'s e-Tool. If you're unable or unwilling to flash with DosFlash then you can temporarily plug in a drive from a different console that has already been updated to the new OFW (any key) and then install the System Update.

- You should always make drive dumps before and after flashing and store them safely.
- After updating you can re-flash to CFW to play backups, at your own risk.

2) A new AP25 challenge table

Correction:
The 6 games that were AP25-active in 12625 are still active in 13140-6 - all known language versions of AC:B, Fable III, NFS:HP, Halo Reach, CoD:MW2, CoD:BO. However current genuine AP25-patched backups of these games do not boot with LT+ because the challenges have changed. New patches will be needed.
Read my AP25 FAQ for more information.

Xbox Game Disc 3 (XGD3)

The Microsoft document sourced by Joystiq states that it will "introduce support for a Xbox Game Disc format (XGD3) that will be used in future game titles releasing later in 2011".

It also corroborates previous reports - "XGD3 allows for additional storage space on a game disc, and provides additional layers of copy protection".

Since the preview program began several people have reported that the Halo Reach beta XGD3 disc can be played on any drive firmware version. Do not draw any conclusions from this, remember everything is beta at the moment.

Thanks/Credits
dragoscojan for the Samsung ms28 drive dump. Thanks for the quick response and extensive details of your setup.
elmsnapesta for the JF 0.1.67 drive key information
kryno 696 for the OFW drive swap method to allow updates
Electon^- for the e-Tool
And those who shall remain anonymous, you know who you are
smile1.gif

source: xbox-scene

This information is provided as is, nothing more, nothing less.
I hope this will reduce the amount of those same questions being asked over and over again.
Last but not least, to answer your questions about "when LT+ 2.0 will be released", here is your answer:
Quote:
1. Only God knows when
angel.gif

2. C4E style: when its ready!!
rofl.gif

3. TX style: we will post it here when its out
brick.gif

I will try to answer every question, but please READ CAREFULLY before you post your questions so we can help each other here.

Here is some Q & A in case you can't find your answers.
This Q & A will be updated if necessary. You have reliable info and you want to help others?
PM me with the info, I will update this Q & A for you.

Q: Will my NON-JTAG stuffs works after the update?
A: Absolutely NO, regardless flashed or stock drive, it's the same NO

Q: I have updated my xbox.
If I move my harddrive to another xbox, will it gets the update too?
A: NO. dashboard update is installed in your NAND though the update data goes to harddrive

Q: I have Samsung/Hitachi drive, are they affected by the update?
A: Until I wrote this thread, NO one reports about Samsung/Hitachi is flashed by the update
Not even the dashboard

Q: Is there any workaround? Like unplugging my drive before update then plug it back after update?
A: You simply cannot update if your drive is unplugged
Until now, known workarounds are either to reflash your drive or using another drive when you update.

Q: I don't have my drive key, can I update to get the key back?
A: NO. The update WILL NOT fix your drive.

Q: Do I have to kill my friend for updating my xbox?
We live in the same house using the same internet, I got the update but he doesn't.
A: The update is coming in 6 waves starting 19-30 May, he will get it eventually
It seems the update is not determined by area but ConsoleID or random, who knows?

Q: Will I get flagged or banned if I reflash my drive?
A: NO. Check with XVal if you're not sure
Switching the drive before update is clean though ;)

Q: I spoofed my drive, what will happen if I update?
A: It will brick your drive if you're using affected drive to spoof (BenQ or LiteOn spoofed as another drive)
then you will get this error message
Error Code: 3151335a13802203c0000001
Microsoft confirmed by phone that the above status means your system has been modified

Q: I am stuck with beta dash, how do I solve this?
A: Here is the Final Version 2.0.13146.0
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Cv9ChvM

Q: When I try to play L.A Noire it says I need to update to play it
A: Currently NO game discs contains this update, so game discs updates are good to go

amircrysis

کاربر سایت
Nov 23, 2010
نام
amir
؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
ها ایکه گفتی یعنی چه؟
کسی نهس ترجمه کنه؟خواهشا" یکی معنی کنه

MSLion

کاربر سایت
Jun 5, 2009
این چیه ؟
اینجا انجمن فارسیه ما هم فارسی حرف می زنیم اینا چیه گذاشتید اینجا ؟

وضعیت
گفتگو بسته شده و امکان ارسال پاسخ وجود ندارد.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر