نمرات بازی LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

D.A.K.E

کاربر سایت
May 26, 2009
نام
بردیا
این بازی هم کم کم داره نمره های خودش رو میگیره .

Eurogamer : 9/10

And that's the genius of these games. In the past I've always been cautious with my praise for the LEGO titles, because as fun and as charming as they were, I always felt they could be something more: that there was some as-yet unreached plateau where the great ideas would coalesce into something truly special. With LEGO Harry Potter, they've reached that level. If there's a better kids' game this year, I'll eat my Sorting Hat.
Nowgamer : 7.9/10

imagercr.bmp

GameSpot : 8

PC Games : 8

Official Nintendo Magazine UK : 8

Teletext GameCentral : 7

Gamepro : 6

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is a fair bit more interesting than EA's most recent film adaptation, but I would've rather seen the developers tackle the project with the same level of creativity as a precocious kid with a pile of LEGOs, rather than squeeze the Potter universe into an existing and well-worn template.
Videogameszone.de : 8.2

Lego Harry Potter is the next big franchise to be set up with the cute and funny Lego-style, which developer Traveller’s Tales had in their previous games. If you don’t mind the problems with the fixed camera-angles and the low difficulty of the game, you get a comic, comprehensive game that is absolutely suitable for kids and which offers co-op gameplay.
IGN : 8.5

imagenvn.bmp

آخرین ویرایش:

Niko Bellic

کاربر سایت
Sep 22, 2008
اووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووففففففففففففففففففففففففففففف :D!
9/10!!!!؟
قبل ورود گفتم الان گرفته 2 3 :D!

GodFather

کاربر سایت
Jun 29, 2006
نام
امیرحسین
ایول حتما باید خریدش کلا این هری پاتر همه چیزش پول آور هست لگو هم همین طور خدا پدر این JK Rowlings را بیامرزه که غلو نکرده باشم 1 ملیون نفر را پول دار کرده علاوه بر خودش

Fëanor

Spirit of Fire
کاربر سایت
Aug 22, 2008
نام
برهان

ps3 lover

کاربر سایت
Feb 24, 2009
نام
عليرضا
من تا حالا تو عمرم نه Lego بازی کردم و نه Harry potter !
ولی این یکی یکم منو وسوسه کرد :d
منتظر نمرات بعدی هستیم !

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر