بحث و تبادل نظر در مورد عناوین Fumito Ueda

ARTHUR WESKER

“We can’t change what’s done, we can only move on.
کاربر فعال
Jan 25, 2018
نام
Albiceleste
ICO

One massive improvement that the PS2 had over its precursor was just how beautiful you could make a game. ICO didn’t try to tell the story through dialogue, rather letting the player enjoy the gameplay and make your way through a castle, solving puzzles and trying to find a way out with a spectral being named Yorda. The game that was praised for the graphics and sound design. The game from Team Ico set in stone the quality they strive for with each release.

Shadow of the Colossus

Shadow of the Colossus was one of the greats when it came down to talking about visually stunning PS2 games. For Team Ico, this was debatably a step up in quality compared to their debut game, Ico. Shadow of the Colossus had the player take control of “Wander”, a boy who found himself doing whatever it takes to bring back a girl named Mono. This led the player having to slay sixteen different colossi as part of a deal with a mysterious being known as Dormin. The game was beloved by many because of its stunning visuals, soundtrack and immersion. (I recommend you rearrange this list so Shadow of the Colossus isn’t RIGHT after another Team Ico game, but that’s just me).

Top 15 Best PlayStation 2 Games of All Time

mqg1387

کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2021
نام
محمدقاسم
ICO

One massive improvement that the PS2 had over its precursor was just how beautiful you could make a game. ICO didn’t try to tell the story through dialogue, rather letting the player enjoy the gameplay and make your way through a castle, solving puzzles and trying to find a way out with a spectral being named Yorda. The game that was praised for the graphics and sound design. The game from Team Ico set in stone the quality they strive for with each release.

Shadow of the Colossus

Shadow of the Colossus was one of the greats when it came down to talking about visually stunning PS2 games. For Team Ico, this was debatably a step up in quality compared to their debut game, Ico. Shadow of the Colossus had the player take control of “Wander”, a boy who found himself doing whatever it takes to bring back a girl named Mono. This led the player having to slay sixteen different colossi as part of a deal with a mysterious being known as Dormin. The game was beloved by many because of its stunning visuals, soundtrack and immersion. (I recommend you rearrange this list so Shadow of the Colossus isn’t RIGHT after another Team Ico game, but that’s just me).

Top 15 Best PlayStation 2 Games of All Time
Shadow_and_the_Colossus-coverart.jpg
shadow-of-the-colossus-screenshot-2-150x150.jpg
11245_front.jpg
10-1-150x150.jpg 11242_front.jpg

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر