Gaming Trend: 7.5/10
Destructoid: 7.5/10
Game Revolution: 7/10
PC Invasion: 7/10
Game World Navigator Magazine: 6.3/10
IGN: Review in Progress
PC Gamer: Review in Progress

Rock, Paper, Shotgun:
There are moments, many of them, during multiplayer and AI skirmishes, where I’m absolutely certain that Dawn of War 3 is the best game in the series, even with its missteps when it comes to cover and fortifications.
Ars Technica:
For all its individually familiar mechanics, the holistic experience of Dawn of War 3 is as different from its predecessors as the second game was from the first. It doesn't feel like either older game as a whole. Instead, approach this as its own self-contained vessel: an RTS with a better-than-average campaign and an approach to multiplayer that has a lot of potential if it can find a community of players that hasn't already dedicated itself to one of the two styles of play it emulates. If, however, you're a longtime fan simply looking for a second lap around for either of the first two games, you'll be sadly disappointed.
Waypoint:
I got what I wanted out of Dawn of War III. It pays the right amount of reverence to the source material and tells exactly the sort of story I like in 40K: important, but contextualized in the big, scary, slightly stupid universe Games Workshop has created for itself.

Metacritic: 81

آخرین ویرایش:

Soheil

Set Free The Devil Inside
کاربر سایت
Sep 5, 2006
نام
سهيل
به شخصه انتظار بیشتری داشتم از Relic. ولی خب در مجموع بد هم نیست.با یک متای 82-83 و ساپورت خوب میتونه فروش خوبی داشته باشه.

ولی خب سگا سال 2017 واقعا عملکرد خوبی داشته و خواهد داشت.بعد از مدت ها پی در پی داره بازی عرضه میکنه.لاین آپش فوق العاده است امسال :

Hatsune Miku
Yakuza 0
Bayonetta PC
Persona 5
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Down Of War 3
Valkyria Revolution
Endless Space 2
Yakuza Kiwami
Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Football Manager 2018
Warhammer 2 Total War
Halo Wars 2 (Microsoft

جالبه تا اینجا متاشون زیر 80 نیومده تا جایی که یادمه.تازه از Atlus فقط همون Persona یادم بود.و E3 هم تو راهه.

آخرین ویرایش:

The Listener

Take Me Home
کاربر سایت
Feb 20, 2016
نام
رایان
God is a Geek: 8.5/10
IGN Spain: 8.5/10
Gameplanet: 8/10
Gameblog.fr: 8/10

Rock, Paper, Shotgun:
There are moments, many of them, during multiplayer and AI skirmishes, where I’m absolutely certain that Dawn of War 3 is the best game in the series, even with its missteps when it comes to cover and fortifications.

Ars Technica:
For all its individually familiar mechanics, the holistic experience of Dawn of War 3 is as different from its predecessors as the second game was from the first. It doesn't feel like either older game as a whole. Instead, approach this as its own self-contained vessel: an RTS with a better-than-average campaign and an approach to multiplayer that has a lot of potential if it can find a community of players that hasn't already dedicated itself to one of the two styles of play it emulates. If, however, you're a longtime fan simply looking for a second lap around for either of the first two games, you'll be sadly disappointed.

Waypoint:
I got what I wanted out of Dawn of War III. It pays the right amount of reverence to the source material and tells exactly the sort of story I like in 40K: important, but contextualized in the big, scary, slightly stupid universe Games Workshop has created for itself.

آخرین ویرایش:

Mr. Children

کاربر سایت
Sep 24, 2013
به شخصه انتظار بیشتری داشتم از Relic. ولی خب در مجموع بد هم نیست.با یک متای 82-83 و ساپورت خوب میتونه فروش خوبی داشته باشه.

ولی خب سگا سال 2017 واقعا عملکرد خوبی داشته و خواهد داشت.بعد از مدت ها پی در پی داره بازی عرضه میکنه.لاین آپش فوق العاده است امسال :

Hatsune Miku
Yakuza 0
Bayonetta PC
Persona 5
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Down Of War 3
Valkyria Revolution
Endless Space 2
Yakuza Kiwami
Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Football Manager 2018
Warhammer 2 Total War
Halo Wars 2 (Microsoft

جالبه تا اینجا متاشون زیر 80 نیومده تا جایی که یادمه.تازه از Atlus فقط همون Persona یادم بود.و E3 هم تو راهه.
پرسونا و هیلو وارز رو مطمئنی؟
والکیریا هم که نیومده میگم مزخرفه. البته شرمنده هواداراش ولی گند دارن میزنن به اون سه گانه ی فوق العاده

Soheil

Set Free The Devil Inside
کاربر سایت
Sep 5, 2006
نام
سهيل
پرسونا و هیلو وارز رو مطمئنی؟
والکیریا هم که نیومده میگم مزخرفه. البته شرمنده هواداراش ولی گند دارن میزنن به اون سه گانه ی فوق العاده

پرسونا را Atlus ساخته که از زیر مجموعه های سگاست.Halo Wars 2 را هم Creative Assembly که بازم از استدیوهای سگاست.

Reactions: Mr. Children

Fratos

کاربر سایت
Aug 23, 2006
من انتظار داشتم 87 اینا بشه:D گرچه همین الانشم راضیم از بازی.
بازی یه خورده حالت MOBA داره! یکمم مشکل دوربین داره مثلا نمیشه تمام صحنه نبرد رو دید همه یه جایی خارج از تصویر داره یه اتفاقاتی میافته که شما نمیتونی ببینی :D (با فاصله چند متر نه بالا تا پایین مپ). من کلا هیچی از این ژانر نمیدونم فقط بتا رو بازی کردم اینم نظر شخصی هست کسی تیریگر نشه اینجا :D

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر