تاریخ انتشار:
نیمه چهارم 2014
(Wii U)
13 سپتامبر در ژاپن
3 اکتبر در آمریکا
(3DS)

(Famitsu 10/9/9/9(3DS
Reviewer 1 – 10

Although the controls are simple, players can express individuality in battles and the characteristics of the series are executed with the polish you’d expect. Even the small screens of 3DS are no problem, and it is easy to play from your field only. Special attack and Mii Fighter customization systems are also simple yet well crafted, and you can go to great lengths at the thorough optimization. Multiplayer battles are of course thrilling fun, but single-player modes are also admirably perfect.
Reviewer 2 – 9
If there are four characters fighting all over the small screen, it in some cases it is hard to keep up with situations, but there are things like emphasized outlines for characters that make it surprisingly easy to see what’s going on. It is interesting that character customization allows you to fight with battle strategies that are to your liking. Even though you can clear a mode in a short time, individual characters and many collectibles make it fun to replay. Since it is a Smash Bros. game that you can play anywhere you like, it is pleasant like none other.
Reviewer 3 – 9
This is a fighting game that you can fall in love with regardless of whether you are skilled or not and whether you know the references or not, isn’t it? You can sense the passion and heart that is put into this game from the impressive balance that consists of things like being simple and clear yet deep, characters’ strengths and weaknesses, technical stages and elements that turn the tide of a fight suddenly. Since 3DS is connected to the world, this game offers a new proposal of bringing it with you wherever you go and basically any place becomes “your room”. As this is a game that has high attractiveness in a living room, my expectations for the Wii U version have risen.
Reviewer 4 – 9
When characters with greatly varying sizes and feels of control meet at the same battle, it is an interpersonal experience. The character customization is unique since due to balancing of the system, it is hard to do simply powerful combinations as you have to accept some weaknesses and adjust your playstyle accordingly. The player can try out various ways to play and be broad-minded, and enjoy things like feeling the exhilarating of smash attacks while tackling action puzzles or viewing collected figures from various angles

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
66927238798022465533.jpg

نسخه ی 3DS

Mr. Worldwide

کاربر سایت
Feb 10, 2014
نام
Profesoer Charles Francis Xavier
Geek:
Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U is neither an exploration into anything new nor is it an attempt to breathe new life into any one thing in particular, and the best part of heading into this game with that thought in mind is appreciating how fans are being offered exactly what they want from Nintendo.

In many ways Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U is the Omega Mode of the franchise, and a practically flawless execution of everything we’ve come to expect from the series. If you’re a Wii U owner there’s really no good reason to pass on this title, and if you’ve been considering picking up a Wii U and waiting for the right moment you are unlikely to find a better time than right now.

Mr. Worldwide

کاربر سایت
Feb 10, 2014
نام
Destructoid - 9.5
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U delivers all of the rock-solid mechanics that the 3DS version gave us, with the joy of playing on a big screen with friends and a heap of worthwhile modes. It certainly doesn't negate the greatness of the 3DS edition, but for those who have a bunch of friends anxious to Smash and can only get one, this is the version to get.
Venture Beat 98/100
When I’m playing Smash Bros. with my friends, nothing can be better. We scream, we argue, we laugh, and we never want to stop. The Wii U version is a fantastic addition to the series. The new modes are great, but the excellent mechanics and huge, varied roster make it potentially the best entry in the franchise yet.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is the system’s best game yet, one of the best multiplayer experiences available, and one of Nintendo’s finest achievements.
joystiq نقد کامل نشده
Beyond those gripes and my indifference toward the Amiibo experience however, my time with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U has been exactly what I hoped for. Though its aptitude for scrapbooking Nintendo nostalgia is expert-tier, its expansion of character customization, switched-up play styles and abundance of goals to chase are what have and will continue to keep me stirring up feuds between Nintendo's all-stars with friends and on my own. Of course, it helps that the core bouts are still sublime to play, with or without the absurdity added by items or dangerous stages. Smash is an intelligent, creative, blissful continuation of the "Who's better?" character debate, and I look forward to changing my answer as I reconfigure Smash's roster and find new favorite ways to send Donkey Kong into the stratosphere.
(Jim Sterling) 9.5/10
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is a beautifully polished, impeccably tight game. While I’d have liked more 3DS integration, and the much-touted Amiibo inclusion isn’t anything to go crazy over, the game remains an absolutely stellar fighting game that I’m finding very difficult to tear myself away from. It’s packed with diverse content, can be tailored to suit anybody’s needs, and most important of all – it’s a ridiculous amount of bloody fun!
Neoseeker
editor_choice.jpg

Until then, I happily will restate that Bandai Namco and Sakurai really should be proud of what they've accomplished with Super Smash Bros. Wii U. I can't say whether it will achieve the competitive/eSports success of Super Smash Bros. Melee, or if it will be hampered by the lack of high-durability controllers like the GameCube, but I can say that as a reasonably dedicated Super Smash Bros. fan and a proud Wii U owner, I couldn't be happier.
Paste Games - 8.5
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U feels like a version of Smash that has achieved a higher plane of self-awareness. This game has leaned even further into its own wackiness, and it’s up to you whether you want to come along for the ride. Heck, this game will actually let you watch a game without any active players in it at all, which I’m pretty sure no prior iteration has allowed. As a joke, I set up eight AI-controlled versions of my friend’s Mii Fighter against one another, and the game let us watch the match without any human participants taking part. We sat by and took bets on which computer would win (it was “Angry Ken #3”). I don’t know what that says about me. Or this game. But if you’re the type of person to do something that stupid and find it funny for the entire length of a match, then you might just enjoy the Wii U Smash Bros.

sbah9ozvz7lpkkegypmn.jpg

CVG - 9
For now, though, we'll need to settle for what is 'merely' the best Smash Bros game to date: the ultimate love letter to all things Nintendo and one that, despite potentially being held back by its handheld sibling, still provides the sort of local multiplayer that will have friends talking about memories and moments years later.
The 3DS version was all well and good, but the Wii U game is undoubtedly the main event, and now Smash Bros is back where it belongs: on your TV.
GameZone 9/10
At the end of the day, it's Smash Bros. any way you look at it. It's not longer the floaty fighter that Brawl was and instead now sits at a comfortable mid-ground between Brawl and Melee. The roster is huge and diverse, with very few clone characters this time around. It's still one of Nintendo's most innovative and extremely fun party games to date, and anyone with a Wii U has surely been looking forward to its release. It's not perfect, but it certainly comes close.
technobuffalo
buy for Wii U owners.

I really, really liked Super Smash Bros. on the Nintendo 3DS. I thought it was as good as it could be on a handheld, regardless of the controls, limitations and other portable restrictions.
Not to argue with Nintendo here, but I genuinely believe Smash belongs on the TV. This game, whether casually in a house or competitively on stage, was built for huge screen play with friends and enemies alike. In HD at 60fps, it’s glorious.
Super Smash Bros. stands tall as another instant classic on the Wii U, and its customization, potential inputs, mountain of modes and fantastic presentation all do wonders at making this a surefire win for Nintendo.
Coupled with the games that are already out on the platform, the Wii U is now a console to own. There’s no argument against that anymore. Super Smash Bros. joins Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Super Mario 3D World as the absolute best games of this new generation, and they all belong to Nintendo.
You’re running out of excuses.
Nintendo Enthusiast - 9/10
Smash 64 was the originator; Melee was the mad scientist; Brawl was the social butterfly; and finally, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is the genetic super-child spliced together from elements of all three. It’s got silky smooth gameplay, tons of single-player features, cool new custom moves and equipment, and is extremely well-polished all over. The Wii U version also has far superior graphics, sound quality and controls than Smash Bros. for 3DS (with the exception of Smash Run). 8-player smash is probably too hectic, and the physics engine is still too tilted toward defensive tactics, but this is definitely the best Smash Bros. game to date. Soon, Wii U consoles will be almost impossible to find.If you want to hear how the game fares on a competitive level, be sure to watch for our upcoming Second Opinion written by a real-live professional Smasher.
IGN: نقد هنوز کامل نیست:
Nearly every aspect of Smash Wii U seems fine-tuned not only to appeal to the nostalgia of long-time Nintendo fans, but also to be accessible to new players. Then it draws them in deeper once they’re hooked with a set of great modes and tempting rewards. There’s just so much here, and I’ve rarely seen a game with so many enjoyable and replayable ideas in a single package. Playing eight-player matches was only the beginning, and I don’t see a reason I’ll stop playing Smash Wii U for a long time.
Techcrunch
Nintendo could really use a hit going into the holiday season, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is a hit. It’s a game to buy consoles for, and it’s something that should make existing Wii U owners feel good about their purchase. It doesn’t reinvent the wheel, and the fundamental experience of actually battling it out in the arena feels remarkably similar to how it did on the original game for the Nintendo 64, but the formula works, and the new features, extras, and expanded multiplayer option make this a must-have.
NintednoN.it 9.6/10
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U combines technical sector amazing, exciting sound, solid and balanced gameplay and gives us all this in such an abundance of game situations to push to look with a more critical eye other games of value that can not to guarantee the same variety and longevity.

Masahiro Sakurai and his team have designed a game that close to perfection and reminds us once again that wait patiently for a title in development for several years, in a world of video games that run in search of the franchise to squeeze seasonally, it can really be worth . Thank you master!
IGN Italia 9.6/10
Having squeezed like a lemon 3DS, Super Smash Bros. comes to Wii U and convenient way comfortable. Technically the game is to clean this unique, never slowing down, never an uncertainty, never an inaccuracy in the controls than in the update of the screen. From applaud also the avalanche of options ranging interest in both the fighting themselves, both the control system (you can play with all the lines of the Wii controller and Wii U, as well as the 3DS or by using a special adapter, with the old GameCube pad). As obvious, the hope is that the game runs great even online. The version for 3DS, from this point of view, was stuttering (although road tests, prior to launch, they were excellent and abundant). We hope that the Wii U will work better (Mario Kart 8, in this sense, we can cautiously optimistic). That said, the game itself is proof Final Smash, fun to own and deadly in multiplayer.

آخرین ویرایش:

Mr. Worldwide

کاربر سایت
Feb 10, 2014
نام
چیکده نقدها:"
EGM
All told, there’s so much going on in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U that it’s practically impossible for any fan of the series not to find something to love. The wealth of options and modes like 8-Player Smash make it the ultimate multiplayer incarnation of the series. The huge amount of single-player content delivers a surprisingly robust experience on that front, too; it’ll no doubt take dozens upon dozens of hours to complete all 130 of the game’s Achievement-like Challenges. Rarely does a game offer such variety with such a consistently high standard of quality. If you’ve been looking for a reason to get a Wii U, Super Smash Bros. is almost certainly it.
Gamekult: 9+
After Zelda A Link Between Worlds and Mario Kart 8, Nintendo continues to treat its safe haven with the greatest care, as a kind of life insurance where you win every time. Failing to renew the concept in depth, innovation comes here cast, a inventiveness that was not anticipated at the expense perhaps of retouching on old characters. Performance is also technical, with a set of staggering beauty and fluidity, even if it is mostly 3DS XL owners who will benefit the dézooms sometimes affecting the readability of the action on a narrower screen . Lastly, the gameplay also seems inexhaustible chiseled in multiplayer, thanks to an increasingly rich Title, always thinking ergonomics for both beginners and experts, and a fashion line sufficiently reliable to forget the solo part a bit limited. Respect.
Digital Chumps
There are infinite ways to dissect this latest Super Smash Bros. release, and surely a menagerie of opinions will be tendered exploring the inevitable design adjustments coming away from Brawl. But to distill it all down into a cohesive thought, this much is inarguable: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is massive, ambitious, and absolutely a masterpiece. It isn’t perfect, and—as is the case with any online, highly popular, competitive game—any unseen flaws will most certainly come to light soon enough as the Smash community puts the code through its millionth hour of real-world testing. But for now, it is safe to say that what matters most has been addressed by Nintendo, Bandai Namco, and its team of tireless developers. This is without a doubt the best Super Smash Bros. game yet, and if you own a Wii U, it undoubtedly deserves a spot in your library.

Paste Magazine 8.5/10:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U feels like a version of Smash that has achieved a higher plane of self-awareness. This game has leaned even further into its own wackiness, and it’s up to you whether you want to come along for the ride. Heck, this game will actually let you watch a game without any active players in it at all, which I’m pretty sure no prior iteration has allowed. As a joke, I set up eight AI-controlled versions of my friend’s Mii Fighter against one another, and the game let us watch the match without any human participants taking part. We sat by and took bets on which computer would win (it was “Angry Ken #3”). I don’t know what that says about me. Or this game. But if you’re the type of person to do something that stupid and find it funny for the entire length of a match, then you might just enjoy the Wii U Smash Bros.
Hardcore Gamer
There was little doubt Nintendo would fail to deliver its absolute best with Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, but somehow the Japanese company has managed to blow past the expectations for a title of this magnitude. Gorgeous, addictive and absolutely exploding with content, this is the ultimate Super Smash Bros. experience. Though the stage design tool is once again lacking and Smash Tour will be hit or miss for some, you’ll still be playing this for years to come. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is a perfect poster child for the charm, polish and pedigree Nintendo is known and adored for, and should be celebrated as such.
USGamer
Ultimately, I know I won't be playing Smash Bros. for Wii U nearly as much as Melee, but after the Wii's disappointing Smash Bros. Brawl, it's hard to find more than a few legitimate reasons to complain. If you have a Wii U and know enough game-savvy people to fill a mid-sized couch, Smash Bros. for Wii U comes strongly recommended, especially if you invest in a few extra GameCube controllers. And you'll want to hold onto them, too: something tells me Nintendo'll find a way to make these ancient input devices work on whatever Smash Bros. experience they have in the works for 2020 (or thereabouts).
XGN:
Nintendo had to do quite a bit true. Since the announcement of this game throws director Masahiro Sakurai coals on the fire of the Hype Train with its daily screenshots, teasers and cryptic comments Nintendo Directs. The poor man has almost grave in working with the latest smash, but it's succeeded; Super Smash Bros. For Wii is more than worth waard.Super Smash Bros for Wii is without doubt the best game for the Wii this year.

It was not possible for this review to the game online or Amiibo's testing. We assume that this is not going to affect the number and later include the servers to work out. Expect around the release more information in this review about Amiibo and the online part.
CNET
CNET Verdict: a must-own that epitomizes the Nintendo brand
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is the total package that delivers on nearly every level. With a seemingly endless amount of replay value, Super Smash should be the one staple in every Wii U library.

آخرین ویرایش:

Spider-Mαn

کاربر سایت
Sep 4, 2012
یه تاپیک جدا برای نسخه wii u بزنیم بهتر نیست؟
(برای آپدیت پست اول و قاطی نشدن امتیازا میگم)
تقریبا می شه گفت یک بازی هستن,به خاطر همین نیازی نیست.
کلا امتیازات نسخه 3DS رو که دادن,از این به بعد هم امتیازات نسخه Wii U هست.
پست اول هم وقتی اپدیتش کردم,تفکیک می کنم امتیازات رو

Mr. Worldwide

کاربر سایت
Feb 10, 2014
نام
PCMag 9.5/10
EC_logo_lg.png

Why We Fight
Super Smash Bros. has always been a fun party game for fighting with different Nintendo characters, and Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U is no exception. The new, bigger roster is full of variety even if you discount the clones, and the game looks better than ever in high definition. If you have friends you can get on the same couch with you and you own a Wii U, you need to get Super Smash Bros. After a bunch of matches, you may just end up singing "City Escape" drunkenly along with the game. I know I did.
Toronto Sun 10/10
In a holiday season rife with games that are riddled by bugs and glitches of all sorts, it’s beyond refreshing to know that I can sit down and repeatedly wail on Mario or pummel Samus into submission to my heart’s content in lag-free glory. Smashing truly never felt so good.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر