• PlayStation 4 (Oct 2, 2020)
Trailer:
Developer: Motive Studios

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 80 average - 73% recommended

Critic Reviews

Inverse - 9 / 10
With a solid story, tough but rewarding and immersive gameplay, and dynamic multiplayer modes, Star Wars: Squadrons stands out from every Star Wars game released over the last decade.

PCGamesN - 9 / 10
After such a long wait for a successor to X-Wing and TIE Fighter, Star Wars: Squadrons feels like a lucky shot with a proton torpedo.

Twinfinite - 4.5 / 5
Star Wars Squadrons gives you a decently-sized single-player campaign, an enjoyable albeit limited multiplayer and VR support for all modes on PS4 and PC, and all for $40. If only there were a few more maps and one or two game modes, this would have been near faultless.

IGN Italy - Italian - 8.8 / 10
An extremely good new entry for the Star Wars franchise. An excellent game with three great game modes.

God is a Geek - 8.5 / 10
Star Wars: Squadrons is an excellent aerial combat game and a pleasing return to the franchise roots. No gimmicks, no cons, no messing around: anyone who ever dreamed of being a fighter pilot in the Star Wars universe needs to check this out, asap.

Game Informer - 8.3 / 10
The single-player campaign teaches you the ropes, but achieves little else. Multiplayer is always fun and is exactly what it needs to be to wow Star Wars fans

IGN - 8 / 10
Star Wars: Squadrons' single-player campaign tells an entertaining story, while its flight controls hit a sweet spot between accessibility and nuance – and it's made even better by VR and HOTAS support.

Shacknews - 8 / 10
Star Wars: Squadrons manages to stand out by not trying to be larger than life. Simultaneously a franchise cash-in and love letter to the classic LucasArts PC space combat games of the 1990s, Squadrons sticks to its mission and comes out the other side of a warp-speed jump successfully.

VG247 - 4 / 5 stars
Squadrons feels like more than the sum of its parts. Most importantly, it does exactly what it set out to do – and does it very well indeed. It’s EA’s smallest-scale console Star Wars title yet – but also its best

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 79 / 100
Squadrons faithfully delivers Star Wars space combat experience, but it lacks more variety in game modes, starships and levels. The whole game is VR compatible, which makes it one of the best experiences we had with this technology.

Spaziogames - Italian - 7.9 / 10
Board the X-Wing or Tie Fighter and journey to a galaxy far, far away. Star Wars: Squadrons is good shooter focused on multiplayer mission-based objectives.

COGconnected - 75 / 100
In other words, Squadrons has a somewhat limited audience. I’m terrible at dogfights, but I’m motivated to get better. They’re a ton of fun, but they’re brutally tough. If that doesn’t appeal to you, best you learn it now, rather than later. For those of you starving for a proper Star Wars flight combat game, this is exactly what you’ve been waiting for. Otherwise, you’re in for a rough ride, albeit an exciting one, with Star Wars: Squadrons.

Gameblog - French - 7 / 10
Despite its lack of epicness, Star Wars Squadrons is a pleasant surprise. Whether you're a Star Wars fan or not, you have a good chance to enjoy what this Space Opera game has to offer, which is a great achievement for Motive Studios.

GamesRadar+ - 3.5 / 5 stars
Star Wars: Squadrons offers an exhilarating take on dogfighting in a galaxy far, far away, which helps elevate a functional single-player story and provides a strong foundation for a focused multiplayer experience.

Press Start - 7 / 10
It's easy to argue that Star Wars: Squadrons doesn't offer quite enough. Players get what is essentially an eight-hour tutorial which acts as a prelude for the game's multiplayer, a limited but fun offering of modes with some potential for great staying power.

Polygon - Unscored
From inside my HTC Vive Pro, I feel totally immersed in the action. I'm surrounded by cockpits that look just like they do in the classic films. My ears are filled with familiar Star Wars sounds that I can immediately recognize, and Squadrons' excellent binaural audio brings it to life all around me. I can look in any direction, moving my head as fast as I want without the game struggling to keep up with me. Even while boosting, rolling, and turning to keep a bead on other players during multiplayer, I always felt in control.

TheSixthAxis - Unscored
Star Wars Squadrons has taken an impressive first step in revitalising the Star Wars fighter pilot game. With a tale that feels like a genuine part of the galaxy far far away, and space combat that gives you the tools to be an X-Wing or TIE fighting ace, it's going to be interesting to see how the Squadron community puts all of that to use.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر