نام
Alireza

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Release Date: November 12, 2020
Platforms: PS5, PS4
Developer: Sumo Digital
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment

GamesRadar:
I've only spent a day with Sackboy so far, and it's hard to think of a game that has delivered so much joy in such a short time

Destructoid:
I came in expecting an adorable serviceable platformer and that's just what I got here. Sumo Digital generally does good work, so I'm excited to see what's next in Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Stay tuned for our full review

GamesRadar 100/100
Playstation Universe 95/100
Video Chums 93/100
4players.de 86/100
Vandal 83/100
Areajogunes 82/100
SpazioGames 81/100
VG247 80/100
Game Informer 80/100
Eurogamer Italy 80/100
Hobby Consolas 78/100
Gamer.nl 75/100
Gamereactor 80/100
The Gamer 70/100
TheSixthAxis 70/100
Gameblog.fr 60/100

آخرین ویرایش:

FUTURE

Endure & Survive
کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2014
نام
Alireza
آخرین ویرایش:

Akiba

king of the majestic oceans of the world
کاربر فعال
Jan 18, 2009
نام
امیر حسین
Screen Rant 8/10
Sackboy: A Big Adventure Review: Sackboy's Greatest Adventure Yet

View attachment 179439

واقعا بیشتر از هر بازی دیگه‌ای واسه Sackboy خوشحالم که یه نسل دیگه هم با موفقیت یکی از نمادهای Playstation مونده :x
امیدوارم این نسل دوباره تو افق محو نشه، و مثل PS3 سه چهارتا بازی داشته باشه:D

و البته همش با کیفیت:D
حالا تعریف ها و نمرات این رو درک نمیکنم و برام تناقض دارن انگار:)) ولی به هر حال امیدوارم اگر LBP دیگه ای میسازن، جوری باشه که تعریف ها خوب و نمرات هم خوب باشن:D

FUTURE

Endure & Survive
کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2014
نام
Alireza
امیدوارم این نسل دوباره تو افق محو نشه، و مثل PS3 سه چهارتا بازی داشته باشه:D

و البته همش با کیفیت:D
حالا تعریف ها و نمرات این رو درک نمیکنم و برام تناقض دارن انگار:)) ولی به هر حال امیدوارم اگر LBP دیگه ای میسازن، جوری باشه که تعریف ها خوب و نمرات هم خوب باشن:D
با این تمرکزی که روی Astro گذاشتن (به نسخه بعدی هم هینت دادن!)، همین که اسم سک بوی رو دوباره میشنویم خودش خیلیه :D
این نقدای اولیه هم مهم نیست...طرف 12 ساعت بعد از دریافت بازی نقدش رو منتشر کرده، خب معلومه نمیشه نقدش رو جدی گرفت. یا یه سایته تا میتونسته تعریف کرده از بازی بعدش 7 داده :| فعلا صبر کنیم نقد سایتای درست حسابی بیاد...اینایی که Review in Progress نوشتن اکثرا خیلی راضی بودن.

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Hardcore Gamer : 8

Sackboy’s legacy was always tied to LittleBigPlanet and its creation tools. Media Molecule no doubt created a PlayStation icon, but he always played second fiddle to the tools. That perception is no more thanks to Sackboy: A Big Adventure. Sumo Digital has successfully excised Sackboy from the creation tools and given him his own platforming game. The game is gushing with character and charm thanks to its wide array of imaginative levels. The transition to 3D platforming has allowed for more precise and varied gameplay, providing a solid level of fun for players of all ages. As a PS5 launch title, the game delivers a colorful and detailed presentation, though it remains no slouch on PS4. The story isn’t anything special and chocked to the brim with cliches, but a solid voice cast combined with great level design will keep you playing the entire length. While playable solo, Sackboy is best when played co-op, and unfortunately at launch, co-op options are limited. As a complete experience, though, Sackboy: A Big Adventure is a fun platforming adventure that’ll leave you with a smile on your face.​

s.1

کاربر سایت
Oct 28, 2011
پلات رو کاری ندارم ولی همینجوری بخوای تمومش کنی هیچ چالش خاصی نداره :D

کی گفته اتفاقا برخی از جاهای بازی به شدت سخت بودن TEARAWAY هم شاهکار هنری بود رسما
مدیا مولکول کلا کارش خیلی درسته این بازی رو گیم پلیش دیدم خیلی ابکی و بی سر و ته می زد اصلا قابل مقایسه با شاهکارهای قبلی نیست.

FUTURE

Endure & Survive
کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2014
نام
Alireza
GamesRader 10/10

Sackboy: A Big Adventure review: "Grabbed my heart in a big warm hug and didn't let go"

In the rush of next-gen hype, I hadn't expected Sackboy: A Big Adventure to be the game that grabbed my heart (and my strained attention) in a big warm hug and didn't let go, but it's just hours of pure happiness. I don't care if you're nine or ninety, or a ghost who hangs around the living room, you can't help but be won over by it. Even when you're done with the story, there are so many reasons to go back in just to try and ace a level, or beat your time in a Knight trial, or keep adding to your costumes, or to try some offline co-op with a friend
چقدر کیف کرده با بازی...مثل یه سری دیگه از منتقدا بدجوری سوپرایز شده از کیفیت بازی...
متا هم در حال حاضر 79...البته هنوز این 10 ثبت نشده<:-P

kourooshkabir25

کاربر سایت
Apr 4, 2017
این چیه :|:|:|:|

Sackboy: A Big Adventure Review – TheSixthAxis

"An extra disappointment is that you are Sackboy and only ever Sackboy, despite Scarlet being a Sackgirl. Of course you can play dress up through the game, with some of the earliest costumes to unlock or buy being for Red Riding Hood and a punk rocker girl in a tartan skirt. We’re at a point now where girls, women and non-binary people should be able to choose to be referred to as Sackgirl, Sackling, Sackthing or a handful of other options in the cutscene dialogue, but there’s no option, and it leaves Sackboy: A Big Adventure feeling a bit behind the times.​

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر