کاربر سایت
Sep 2, 2017
متا کل فعلا 86
#4 Best Switch Game of 2019
اپدیت میشه

خلاصه نقد ها

• Game Revolution
    Apr 19, 2019

Everything about Cuphead just feels right, even all these months after its original release. As it stands right now, this game is nearly flawless in its own right, thanks to its responsive controls and signature style.
  • FNintendo
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead on the Nintendo Switch captures everything that was exquisite and marvelous about the original game and brings is to a format where it can be enjoyed both at home and on the go. With its experience intact, this run and gun game that feels like a gorgeous interactive cartoon fits perfectly in the Nintendo Switch catalogue and is recommended to every single player out there.
  • Everyeye.it
    Apr 18, 2019

Instant classic.

• Multiplayer.it
    Apr 18, 2019

Quotation forthcoming.
  • Hobby Consolas
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead's Switch port is, let's put this simply, BRILLIANT: it maintains the wonderful graphics of the Xbox One/PC versions, with no sacrifices, and most important, all that made it a special game (co-op, high difficulty level...). It also adds little improvements, like character selection and a Spanish translation, that raise the bar even a little more.
  • Areajugones
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead is a true piece of art of the modern day videogame. The game has lived up to the expectations and it is full of detail and quality in every aspect. From its soundtrack to its wonderful design, Studio MDHR has achieved glory with this masterpiece. And now for Nintendo Switch.
  • Nintendo Insider
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead is a creative masterpiece and a game that rightly deserves to be long remembered as an all-time great. It delivers a riotous gameplay experience that will delight, astound, and frustrate in equal parts, woven into a relentlessly breathtaking and meticulously crafted cartoon world. It can certainly start to feel cruel at times, especially after spending a lengthy session failing to beat one boss, but, now having the chance to play on the move with Nintendo Switch, it’s found the perfect home for players to overcome such a challenge.
  • Nintenderos
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead is very challenging, perfect for those who are looking for a challenge without facilities. Its graphics and sound sections are just superb, with a design in both that turns the title into a must-play game.
  • Vandal
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead is a masterpiece, and this is a fantastic port. No matter where, but make sure you play one of the best indie games of the generation.
  • IGN Spain
    Apr 18, 2019

An outstanding and hard game that is as awesome on Nintendo Switch as it was on other platforms.
  • We Got This Covered
    Apr 18, 2019

If you enjoy a game that takes delight in constantly kicking you in the nads -- while laughing hysterically -- then Cuphead is for you. The hardcore need only apply.
  • God is a Geek
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead is one of the best examples of a game that was “perfect for Switch” actually getting a port that is also perfect. I expected to see Cuphead on Switch (and even PS4) eventually but never thought I’d get such a fantastic conversion on Switch.
  • App Trigger
    Apr 18, 2019

A wonderfully heartfelt passage to classic cartoons and rough-and-tumble difficult video games of the past, Cuphead is a can’t miss title on the Nintendo Switch.
  • Vooks
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead is a truly special game. An Xbox exclusive being released on the Switch. The announcement on the Nindies Showcase was an important one that received a lot of attention and fanfare. Luckily, Cuphead is a game that can back up the importance and expectations that have been thrust upon it. There doesn’t feel like any technical downgrades on its transition to Switch. Cuphead is a difficult, yet beautiful game that doesn’t take itself too seriously, yet encourages a sense of learning from the player.
  • Nintendo Life
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead was an absolute masterpiece when it launched on Xbox 18 months ago and nothing has been sacrificed in its move to the Switch. It’s the same visually jaw-dropping, aurally delightful, knuckle-whiteningly difficult game it was on Microsoft’s console and the Switch’s library is all the better for its presence. Its focus on intense boss battles won’t be to everyone’s tastes, but as long as you know what you’re getting yourself into we can’t recommend it enough.
  • CGMagazine
    Apr 15, 2019

Cuphead is a great addition to the Switch library, it’s also a game that just feels right at home on a Nintendo platform, thanks to its colourful aesthetics and old-school difficulty. I can’t recommend the game enough, even for those players who may have already played the title during its initial release on other platforms.
  • GamePro Germany
    Apr 18, 2019

The developers have managed a technically flawless port to the hybrid console, which does not need to hide from the version on the more powerful console from Microsoft.
  • NintendoWorldReport
    Apr 18, 2019

Challenge is prevalent, but with lovely visuals and sound coupled with a well-crafted, though still terse, difficulty curve, this is an adventure worth working your way through. My only real qualms are with the controllers on the Switch and some frustration found in the late-game bosses. This is a gem of an addition to the Switch library.
  • Switch Player
    Apr 19, 2019

Cuphead’s exquisite visuals and jazzy soundtrack perfectly transfers over to Switch, though you’ll need to be up for the challenge to appreciate most of its rewards. Most importantly, this game may be the start of a beautiful friendship between Nintendo and Microsoft.
  • Metro GameCentral
    Apr 18, 2019

A stunning work of imagination, with a collection of high quality boss battles to rival any other in gaming – and a difficultly level that’s equally hard to beat.
  • GameSpot
    Apr 18, 2019

Looks and plays just as well as other versions of the game--with a few new touches that will soon be applied to other platforms.
  • IGN Italia
    Apr 18, 2019

Beautiful and unpleasant as always, Cuphead arrives on Switch as a simply unassailable version.
  • Pure Nintendo
    Apr 5, 2019

I certainly don’t regret my time spent with Cuphead, but also I don’t know when I’ll pick up the game again. There’s too much rinse and repeat and rote memorization of bosses to be fun for me after a while. That being said, if you’re looking for a steep challenge, Cuphead will certainly satisfy. The game is definitely a huge accomplishment–I just wish it was more universally accessible and fun for everyone.
  • Video Chums
    Apr 18, 2019

Cuphead is a stunning game that truly stands out from its peers on a presentational level. That being said, its gameplay doesn't do anything particularly unique and its difficulty is implemented in a way that it basically requires fruitless repetition.
  • GameSpace
    Apr 18, 2019

The problem lies in the gulf between a good game with unbelievable art, and a work of art. Cuphead gets so close to being more than a cool-looking game, but the gameplay and art style don't merge in any meaningful way. It's still worth playing, and it's still the best-looking exercise in humility and frustration that you can find on the market today.

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر