• Google Stadia (Sep 10, 2021)
Trailer:
Developer: Deck Nine

Publisher: Square Enix

1631123716009.png

1631123679536.png

Critic Reviews
GameSpew - 10 / 10
With True Colors, Deck Nine has solidified itself as the master of narrative adventure, and I can’t wait to see what comes next.

WellPlayed - 10 / 10
The best Life is Strange game yet. Through the concept of empathy, True Colors manages to drive video game storytelling to new heights. An expanded scope, hugely impressive production values and new, bingeable format make this a must-play for fans of narrative adventures.

CGMagazine - 9.5 / 10
Life Is Strange: True Colors is an unforgettable journey with some meaningful messages.

Gamerheadquarters - 9.5 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is a near perfect offering providing a remarkable journey filled with twists and deeply emotional moments.

Spaziogames - Italian - 9.5 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is the best adventure in the LiS franchise, by far. A warm story about empathy, and the effect of it, that will leave a mark in your soul.

TechRaptor - 9.5 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is one of those rare follow-ups that takes everything right about the previous games and not only improves one everything across the board, but also gives the series a much needed revival.

Wccftech - 9.5 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is another success for Deck Nine, highlighting how well they understand the source material and its connection with the audience. The new characters, location, and power are an instant classic of the series and we can only hope they continue to develop this world alongside DONTNOD.

Cultured Vultures - 9 / 10
Though Life is Strange: True Colors isn't as action-heavy as previous games, its relaxed atmosphere, witty writing, and visual upgrades easily put it on par with the best of the franchise.

Destructoid - 9 / 10
Sure, parts of Life is Strange: True Colors are really bleak, but ultimately it’s an uplifting, heartfelt story about what it means to find your own version of home. It tells that story in a way that feels perfectly sincere, which is something that is hard to come by in games nowadays.

Game Rant - 4.5 / 5 stars
Life is Strange: True Colors demonstrates Deck Nine and protagonist Alex Chen's empathetic powers through its skillful storytelling and characters.

GameByte - 9 / 10
It’s a glimmering, supernatural journey that reminds you life really is… weird.

GamesRadar+ - 4.5 / 5 stars
Life is Strange: Colors effectively leads you through an emotionally impactful story with strong character development through the power of empathy

Gaming Nexus - 9 / 10
Life Is Strange: True Colors is a fantastic slice of life from an idealized alternate universe. Alex is an excellent protagonist, and her adventures with her attractive, funny friends in their beautiful town is a great way to spend about 12 hours. Beautiful, touching, temporary, artificial, charming, enchanting, and strange, True Colors will touch your soul like the three-minute indie pop songs it loves so much. The taste of ashes in your mouth at the end is purely optional.

God is a Geek - 9 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is a powerful story of loss, love, and overcoming the things that hold you back. The empathy abilities add depth, and Alex is one of the best characters Life is Strange has ever seen.

Hey Poor Player - 4.5 / 5
These are minor issues ultimately. I might have liked more freedom to explore Haven Springs or a bit more mystery here and there, but none of that stops Alex’s journey from being an absolute joy. At times funny, exciting, mysterious, and heartbreaking, Life Is Strange: True Colors made me fall in love with this little town and all of those who live there. I hope this isn’t the last we see of Alex. A character this wonderful deserves many adventures to come.

IGN - 9 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is an emotional rollercoaster that highlights everything that makes the series great.

We Got This Covered - 4.5 / 5 stars
Life is Strange: True Colors delivers an engaging and emotionally cathartic tale along with a surprisingly fulfilling new power. Its earnestness may not be for everyone, but fans of the series will find much to enjoy with this Deck Nine outing.

Xbox Achievements - 90 / 100
Life Is Strange: True Colors is a return to form for the franchise, which delivers a captivating story from start to finish, one that will see you go through all the emotions. Just like Alex Chen herself.

The Games Machine - Italian - 8.8 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors catches up with the original Life is Strange on a narrative level and, unsurprisingly, improves the experience with superior graphics quality, remarkable voice acting, and a beautiful soundtrack. Once stepped out of the bus, it will be easy to totally identify with Alex and be carried away not only by her search for truth but also, more simply, by the everyday life and warmth that only a place like Haven Springs can offer.

Generación Xbox - Spanish - 8.6 / 10
Life Is Strange: True Colors automatically becomes one of the best games in the franchise. Emotions with a life of their own.

PC Gamer - 86 / 100
Visually gorgeous and emotionally raw, True Colors is an incredible continuation of the Life is Strange series.

But Why Tho? - 8.5 / 10
In Chapter 1, there is a line: “Survival isn’t a neat and tidy process but its better than the alternative.” This isn’t just a one-liner, but the thesis of the entire game. And with that, Life is Strange: True Colors lands itself as one of the most cathartic and resonate video game’s I’ve played in a long time.

Game Informer - 8.5 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is a powerful adventure, full of twists and thoughtful yet heartbreaking subject matter. You'll root for Alex Chen, and feel good about helping shape her path forward

GameGrin - 8.5 / 10
What True Colors lacks in the emotional gut-wrench that the previous games have, it makes it for with a refined format that presents a story that fits right into the series and tells it in the best way seen so far. You're very unlikely to be disappointed here.

GamingTrend - 85 / 100
Life is Strange: True Colors is very much a Life is Strange game in all the right and wrong ways. The new characters and plot provide a refreshing new take in the series and an enjoyable experience overall.

PlayStation Universe - 8.5 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is an incredibly endearing game, with a wonderful cast of characters and the charming town of Haven Springs proving to be a standout. Some narrative hiccups were not enough to stop this game from resonating with me, and one of my only complaints is that it was over all too soon.

Stevivor - 8.5 / 10
True Colors will delight fans of narrative games, but is unlikely to win over the doubters. You probably know if you’ll like this one, and I’m here to tell those people that they won’t be disappointed.

Gameblog - French - 8 / 10
Even if it feels like you've already played it a few times during its the first hours, Life is Strange True Colors feels definitley fresh thanks to its writing and lovable characters - thanks to its voice actors. The power of its protagonist could have been used in better ways in terms of gameplay, but this trip to Haven Springs will definitely captivate players in need of emotions.

Hardcore Gamer - 4 / 5
Life is Strange: True Colors may sadly dim towards the end, but it's worth checking out alone just to experience Haven Springs, with its gorgeous scenery, terrific cast of characters both major and minor, and an intriguing mystery that requires quite a bit of fun gameplay.

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 80 / 100
With Life is Strange: True Colors, Deck Nine has recreated with faithfulness the "Dontnod formula", so if you are looking for a story about the weight of emotions, putting the spotlight on the things that matters and with lots of hard decisions... Don't look any further.

IGN Italy - Italian - 8 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is a lovely tale about empathy, self-acceptance and humanity. Probability it's not the most original or neither the neatest one, but it's something that we probably need these days.

Inverse - 8 / 10
True Colors features an engaging story with relatable characters — and a superpower that’s far cooler than you’d expect.

MonsterVine - 4 / 5
Deck Nine manages to take Life is Strange’s classic signatures of indie music, small-town mysteries, and teenage angst and elevate it from the original creation. What could have been a bumbling soft-reboot of Life is Strange, Life is Strange: True Colors turned into the best game in the series so far.

PCGamesN - 8 / 10
Its story doesn't quite stick the landing, but this is a beautiful game - not just in its look, sound, and feel, or even in its real and relatable characters, but in its message and its delivery.

PSX Brasil - Portuguese - 80 / 100
Like the other games in the series, Life is Strange: True Colors is a unique, exciting and rewarding experience. Unfortunately, the game suffers with a problematic technical performance and some bugs.

Press Start - 8 / 10
Life Is Strange: True Colors brings together likeable characters, a novel power, and a beautiful setting to tell a story that'll have you engaged from beginning to end. It's a little bit predictable but everything else – the writing, the locale, and just the general vibe – cement it as one of the strongest entries in the series.

Shacknews - 8 / 10
Outside of a few flaws, True Colors is the peak of the Life is Strange series to date.

TrueAchievements - 8 / 10
Simply put, Life is Strange: True Colors is a must-play.

VG247 - 4 / 5 stars
If you liked previous entries in the Life is Strange series, you'll probably enjoy this one. It's a tighter, cleaner take on the formula, but at its heart, it's still the balance of magic and mundane that’s become signature to these games.

Windows Central - 4 / 5 stars
Life is Strange: True Colors struggles to justify some of its earlier chapters, but makes up for it with strong characters and a fun LARP session to mix up the gameplay. Though it doesn't quite live up to the mystery and intrigue of the original game, True Colors still shines on its own.

Worth Playing - 8 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is a fun entry in the franchise. It doesn't really break any rules or do anything shocking, but it's a comfortable game to play. The time I spent in Haven Springs put me in a shockingly good mood for a game revolving around a murder, and I welcomed the entire experience. Unfortunately, the tacked-on murder mystery drags down the story somewhat and keeps it from reaching the highest highs that it can. If you're a fan of the franchise, you're sure to like this latest entry.

Video Chums - 7.6 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors presents a tale of empathy as you witness a town struggle to deal with a tragic event. I enjoyed my time in Haven, especially when seeing the world through the eyes of different characters and the ending presented an interesting twist. However, it's all over quickly and the mystery-solving portion is lackluster but it's an ultimately rewarding experience.

Paste Magazine - 7.5 / 10
It's all cozy but rote, which is a shame because the series has been bolder in the past. Walking away from it, I'm impressed at how much I cared for the cast, for example, and am also keenly aware of the fact that while I liked them, I will largely forget who they are because I've done this before and will likely do it again somewhere else in a few years. Life is Strange may sell itself on comfort, and True Colors may be the one most emblematic of this, but I wonder if the series itself has become too comfortable for its own good.

Digital Trends - 3.5 / 5 stars
Heartfelt and poignant, the only thing Life is Strange: True Colors trips over is its own words.

GameMAG - Russian - 7 / 10
Life Is Strange: True Colors is worth your time, and is a title you don't want to miss. Just be ready to put the controller down at the start of fifth chapter, and pretend that the game ends at this exact point.

GuiltyBit - Spanish - 7 / 10
The successes of Life is Strange: True Colors are many. The saga points in the right direction thanks to its new developers without feeling trapped by previous plots or the unnecessary use of pressing buttons to press us. They have created a small place to empathize with, Haven, and a protagonist that we really care about. Despite her flaws and her past.

VideoGamer - 7 / 10
True Colors is the best game in the series since Before the Storm, and it will satisfy your narrative craving for a time.

XGN.nl - Dutch - 7 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is another good installment in the series. However, there are some flaws. The setting is far too small and you will find yourself visiting the same locations time after time. Next to that, there are some flaws in the story. Although the writing is good, the game loses focus once in a while and lets you LARP instead of looking for clues. Overall it's just a good popcorn game, but not more than that.

EGM - 6 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors has a lot of the ingredients that make the series so beloved, most notably in its compelling protagonist. Technical advancements for the series bring its story to life with fantastic performances and a keen eye for detail. Unfortunately, the story it brings to life is full of stutters and stops, and takes far too long to develop. Where Life is Strange games are full of movement, True Colors feels painfully stagnant for too long.

IGN Spain - Spanish - 6 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors is a game that constantly aims higher, but never really takes off. Neither the power, nor the story, nor the environment are up to its greatest virtue, which is none other than Alex Chen, its main character. The good ideas are weighed down by the timidity of a game that does not end up betting on its own proposals. There are things to rescue, it has a good rhythm, and it is easy to get into, but it is within the best instalments of the franchise.

Push Square - 6 / 10
Life Is Strange: True Colors had every chance of becoming the series' best game to date, but it's been let down by arguably its most important element: the story.

Saudi Gamer - Arabic - 5 / 10
Comparing to previous titles true colors feel somehow underwhelming, whether that's Alex's character or plot development. And while "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing but I think it's time to change things a little bit in the series.

Niche Gamer - 4 / 10
Life is Strange: True Colors still feels like a low budget and rushed episodic released adventure game. The premise is not fully realized, and it never reaches its full potential. For a full priced game, there is not enough substance; and the best parts in this package are a short RPG and a decent port of Arkanoid.

Console Creatures - Recommended
Life is Strange: True Colors features a strong cast with even stronger performances. Taking around ten hours to complete, the story starts off strong but loses its balance before regaining stability towards the end of the game. Learning what led to the death of her brother Gabe comes with the cost of some heavy discoveries and playing as Alex, you’ll need to make some important choices — ones that felt like they made a difference. However, technical mishaps and frame rate issues hinder the experience.

Eurogamer - Recommended
Beautiful and brilliant, if a little safe, Deck Nine's new Life is Strange story stands alongside the series' best.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Unscored
Deck Nine's new standalone effort Life Is Strange: True Colors has the most interesting power and likeable cast I can remember in a Life Is Strange game. I just wish it did more with its own story.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Deck Nine به شدت گل کاشته ظاهرا . چند تا از نقدا مثت رو که میخوندم همه از از نویسندگی و شخصیت پردازیش تعریف کردن جدای اون اکثر شخصیتا تماما موشن کپچر شدن و از اون جایی که بروز احساسات تو بازی نقش اساسی داره قشنگ فرسنگ ها از این نظر از تمام عناوین گذشته سر تره . جای جای بازی میشه امضای Deck Nine رو تو بازی پیدا کرد یک قسمت به شدت جذابش که IGN خدا از بیخبر فلان فلان شده تو ویدیو نقد بررسیش برام اسپویل کرد به همراه استف اتفاق میوفته که بی ربط به اون بازی رو میزی تو BTS نیست خلاصه به شدت جذاب و سورپرایز کنندست حیف که برام اسپویل شد :| . موسیقی طبق معمول امضای سری و تو بازی یـ عالمه لحظات ارامش بخش به همراه موزیک خونه خراب کنه که دلت نمیخواد هیچ وقت تموم بشه در ضمن از نظر گرافیکی مرز خیلی خوبی بین واقع گرایانه و تابلو نقاشی ایجاد کردن . کلا به نظر میاد پروداکشن ولیو بازی به نسبت بازی های قبلی افزایش پیدا کرده و این افضایش قیمتش رو توجیه میکنه .

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر