امتیازات Life Is Strange:Before The storm-Episode 2:Brave new world

miladdej

کاربر سایت
Aug 27, 2013
20171021031822_2.jpg
خب اپیزود دوم هم دیروز منتشر شد و این هم از امتیازات. من هم اپیزود رو تموم کردم و خیلی هم راضیم، قسمت پایانی اپیزود مخصوصاً خیلی خوب کار شده و سورپرایز آخر هم به شدت ما رو تو کف اپیزود سوم (و آخر=(() گذاشته.​

Developer: Deck Nine
Publisher: Square Enix
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
Release Date: October 19, 2017

PlayStation LifeStyle: 95/100

Two episodes in, and I’m absolutely astonished at just how good Life is Strange: Before the Storm is. Deck Nine Games have managed to both stay faithful to Dontnod’s original while also adding their own flavor to the game, and it manages to succeed thanks to some really strong writing. Even as someone that fullheartedly loved the first game, it has managed to outdo all my expectations, and has made a lot of my worries seem silly in retrospect. Now I’m excited to see how Before the Storm concludes next episode, and have zero doubt that they’ll nail the landing.

DarkZero: 90/100

Hardcore Gamer: 90/100

Twinfinite: 80/100

There are a lot of little stories going on in Before the Storm, and each one of them has me hooked and I can't wait to see how they all come to an end in episode three. If episode one introduced us to the Rachel and Chloe's relationship, episode two cracked it wide open, showing a more vulnerable and emotionally open Rachel from the closed-off one we were initially introduced to in episode one.

Areajugones: 80/100

Metro GameCentral: 80/100

One of the best Life Is Strange episodes so far, with more earnest and relatable character work and some impressive branching storytelling.

IGN Spain: 80/100

An interesting episode that sometimes makes us a simple spectators of Cloe's actions.

RPG Site: 80/100

Game Informer: 80/100

LIS BTS E2 GI.jpg

Attack of the Fanboy: 80/100

Spaziogames: 75/100

Destructoid: 75/100

It's heart-breaking to see this happen to good people, but it's also tough to get too invested in anything that's tangential to Chloe and Rachel's plight. We're barreling toward a conclusion and we already know it's more tragedy than comedy. Brave New World cements Before the Storm as Chloe and Rachel's story. They're the lead roles and everyone else is just set dressing.

Gameblog: 70/100

Push Square: 70/100

Brave New World doesn't give Chloe and Rachel quite enough screen time to shine as brightly as Before the Storm's first episode, but there are plenty of top-notch moments in this instalment, and the cliffhanger has us eagerly awaiting our next fix of Life Is Strange.

---------------------------------------------------
Opencritic: 80 (15 Reviews)
Metacritic: 80 (11 Reviews)-PS4
Metacritic: No Score Yet (1 Reviews)-PC
Metacritic: No Score Yet (2 Reviews)-Xbox One

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر