Gamers Heroes 8.5
Gamereactor Denmark 8

آخرین ویرایش:

rahyarpaul

کاربر سایت
Mar 17, 2011
نام
محمد حسین
Hi-Fi Rush is not only going to be one of the most popular titles on Game Pass, but it's also a strong Game of The Year contender. And yes, I know it's only January

@-)
وقتی stray میتونه، چرا این نتونه. بازی جالبیه و یه چیز عجیب و غریب که اصلا به میکامی نمیخوره یه چیز رنگارنگ و این مدلی بسازه.
ولی دیدم viewtiful joe هم، همین میکامی تهیه کننده اجرایی بازی بوده و الانم دوباره همون سمتو داره، تو این بازی.
_____
پارسال میکامی یه مصاحبه کرد
Shinji Mikami wants Tango Gameworks to make smaller and non-horror games | VGC
که میخواد یه بازی کوچیک و غیر ترسناک بسازه، همینجا هم گفتیم و انتظار میرفت که فاصلش با ریلیز زیاد باشه، با توجه به مصاحبه
ولی الان معلوم شد که، همون موقع آماده بوده.
In recent years, commercial considerations have meant that we have had to develop in large teams. However, thanks to the emergence of game subscription services over the past few years, we feel that it is now possible to make games on a smaller scale.

“It is possible to gain experience in a small team and then get involved in a big project. This way, we can make even better games and projects can proceed more smoothly.”
_______
رضایت استیم هم بالاست 98 درصد، با وجود قیمت 30 دلاری که یکم بالاست و حتی تو ریجنهای پایین هم ارزون نیست، پلیر همزمانش تو رشده و فعلا 1800 هست

2023-01-26_19-11-39.jpg

Philip Marlowe

کاربر سایت
Jan 2, 2022
Boss Level Gamer 9.5
Hi-Fi Rush Review - Beating Heart Baby!

Critical Hits 8.5
Hi Fi Rush vale a pena? Análise - Review

VG247
I’ve not finished Hi-Fi Rush yet. In fact, I imagine I've got a ways to go. But already, early on, I know that it is one of the best games of 2023. I feel massively refreshed and invigorated by it – which is exactly the sort of escapism games should strive to be

Attack of the Fanboy
Hi-Fi Rush is a bundle of joy so far. I can’t stop tapping my foot while playing it, I genuinely laugh out loud at the jokes, and I’m interested to see where the gameplay and story go next. While you wait for our full review to come out, know that we recommend playing Hi-Fi Rush, especially since it is free to Game Pass subscribers

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
بازی عملا هیچ چیزی از عناوین Big Budget روز کم نداره ولی 30 دلار قیمت گذاری شده بنده خدا ها اینقدر از نظر فروش ضعیف عمل کردن که از ترس فروش پایین 30 دلار بازی رو قیمت گذاری کردن

Dreadlord

کاربر سایت
Apr 8, 2008
بازی فروش خیلی خوبی تو استیم داشته و رتبه چهارم بود امروز، با وجود اینکه رو گیم پس هم هست (عکس چرا نمیشه آپلود کرد؟!).

ظاهرا حدود ۱۰ ساعت هم گیم پلی داره و اونقدر که به نظر میاد کوچیک نیست.
بازی عملا هیچ چیزی از عناوین Big Budget روز کم نداره ولی 30 دلار قیمت گذاری شده بنده خدا ها اینقدر از نظر فروش ضعیف عمل کردن که از ترس فروش پایین 30 دلار بازی رو قیمت گذاری کردن
جف گراب هم تو استریمش دقیقا همینو گفت.

-------------

از ۱۳۰۰ تا نقد، همچنان ۹۸ درصد مثبت در استیم که در نوع خودش بی نظیره.
حتی در متاکریتیک هم یوزر اسکورش ۹.۲ هست.

به معنای واقعی کلمه out of nowhere اومد...:D

Philip Marlowe

کاربر سایت
Jan 2, 2022
خلاصه نقد رسانه Polygon
The shadow drop was novel in and of itself, but the game is a triumph. The gorgeous animations and Jet Set Radio-esque art style are vivid and arresting. The array of tutorials, visual aids, and clever mechanics makes the rhythm aspects approachable to genre newcomers. And the vibrant, positive energy is present in every beat, keeping you tapping your feet as you take down a corporation built on a lack of vision. Hi-Fi Rush is a cathartic anthem that arrived at the perfect time

فعلا سایت های کمتر شناخته شده نقدهاشون رو دارند منتشر می کنند.
Hobby Consales - 9 (ثبت در متاکریتیک)
Way Too Many Games - 9.5 (ثبت در اپن کریتیک)
Overplay - 10
Primagames - 10 (ثبت در اپن کریتیک)
The truth is that Tango Gameworks just set the bar for 2023, and what was supposed to be a month of seemingly predictable releases has exploded into something nobody saw coming. Hi-Fi Rush is overflowing with personality, undeniable charm, and a style so unique, it’s almost impossible not to tap your feet along with it

rahyarpaul

کاربر سایت
Mar 17, 2011
نام
محمد حسین
بازی تو اپیک هم تونسته تو لیست پرفروشها باشه و 21 م هست ولی یه نکته جالب اینه.

2023-01-28_14-20-39.jpg

پلیر همزمان بازی از اویل ویتین بیشتر شده و نکته دیگه هم قیمت پایینتر بازی تو اپیکه، 18 دلار.
به 5236 پلیر همزمان رسیده که تو اویل ویتین 4499 بود
________
اینم نقد بازی رو استیم دک.
Hi-Fi Rush - Steam Deck Review
60 فریم میده ولی گاها تا 56-57 میاد پایین

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر