Gamespot: 9

IGN: 6.5

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Gameplanet 9.0 / 10.0
GRIS is an emotional journey through a beautifully crafted world. Featuring one of the most gorgeous art styles we've seen this year, GRIS deserves your attention. Nomada Studios has crafted a truly memorable experience and as the developer's debut game, they've set the bar extremely high for whatever comes next.

Daily Mirror 8.0 / 10.0
GRIS's aesthetic - the work of artist Conrad Roset - makes it one of the most visually compelling games not only of the year, but in recent memory. But the graphics are simply the start, as Nomada Studio have crafted a genuinely unique experience that will stay with you long after you see the credits.
The gameplay might be a little too simple for some and the narrative is a tad esoteric in rare spots, but if titles like Journey, Limbo and Inside struck a chord with you, GRIS deserves to be next on your list.

Game Revolution 10.0 / 10.0
You won’t want the experience to end, but when it does, it will stick in your head due its poignant atmosphere and incredible visuals. It’s just a shame that it only lasted around three hours. The game’s beauty and quality make it easy to not want it to end.

GameSkinny 8.0 / 10.0
Nomada Studio's debut game is a must for lovers of art and subtle storytelling.

Gaming Nexus 9.0 / 10.0
Beautiful 2D platformers are practically a meme when it comes to indie game development, but Gris still rises above its contemporaries. Artful in both its watercolor design and broad-strokes storytelling, Gris is a gentle reminder that good puzzle platformers can make you feel smart without smarting, and that being succinct is not a bad thing, especially in the current culture of exhausted replayability.

Spaziogames 8.3 / 10.0
GRIS is a wonderful and essential game about loss and pain that tells a criptic story about a girl in search of herself. It is another success for Devolver Digital.

Everyeye.it 8.5 / 10.0
The debut of Nomada Studio is therefore a small synaesthetic prodigy that, in the face of a symbolism partly bulimic and not always fully communicative, will often leave you speechless. Just like the young Gris.

Saudi Gamer 8 / 10
GRIS is a mix of striking visuals, truly breathtaking story, light smart puzzles, and brilliant musical score. Definitely a worthy experience.

Digitally Downloaded 10.0 / 10.0
In fact, it's quite the opposite: at least for me, the familiarity of Gris' journey is what made it so impactful, like it was reaching out a hand and saying "I understand."
Gris understands, and in an exploration of depression as lucid as this, that's vital.

IGN Spain 8.5 / 10.0
A tranquil and serene game in the flavour of Journey or Inside, that is as beautiful as it can be.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Game Revolution 10.0 / 10.0
You won’t want the experience to end, but when it does, it will stick in your head due its poignant atmosphere and incredible visuals. It’s just a shame that it only lasted around three hours. The game’s beauty and quality make it easy to not want it to end.

Metro GameCentral 7 / 10
A stunning visual achievement and a mediocre Metroidvania but despite that unevenness this is still an affecting interactive journey with real emotional resonance.

Amir123654

کاربر سایت
Nov 3, 2018
IGN = I'm Gaming Noob

حالا همیشه امتیازهای 9 و 10 به بازیهای معمولی مثل ولنگار میده بیرون اما همین که رسید به بازی به این زیبایی حس صفت کردن بهش دست داده :)):D

Reactions: Red Ѵ

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
PC Invasion 9.0 / 10.0
Gris is a beautiful experience that will be well-regarded for it's visuals, themes, and game design for years to come.

AusGamers 8.5 / 10.0
Like a beautiful and minimal watercolour painting or an evocative piece of album art come to life - GRIS is short, sweet, and often inspiring.

GameWatcher 9.0 / 10.0
Gris is art in motion and arguably the most gorgeous game I've played this year.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GameMAG 9 / 10
GRIS is one of the best indie games of 2018. A wonderful symbiosis of platformer and adventure with interesting puzzles and acrobatic sections goes hand in hand with gorgeous graphics, amazing music and touching ending. It all comes together in an incredibly emotional cocktail with one of the most powerful endings in the modern industry.

Attack of the Fanboy 10 / 10
Other games may have it beat in terms of pure gameplay, but GRIS is in a league of its own as a gaming experience.

Amir123654

کاربر سایت
Nov 3, 2018
گور پدر این سایتا. طرف با زنش دعواش میشه اعصاب نداره اینجوری امتیاز میده. بازی اصلا با امتیاز و حرف مردم تو استیم معلومه شاهکاره.
خوشتیپ این IGNـه. نمره ای که منتقد میده از زیر تایید سردبیر و مدیرمسئول و این صوبتا رد میشه. همینطوری نیست که هرچی منتقد عشقش کشید بده. فرضی که من دارم این هست که ناشر بازی رابطه تجاری و تبلیغاتی با وبسایتشون نداشته اینا هم اینجوری تلافی کردن. :D:))

Madridista

کاربر سایت
Feb 2, 2008
نام
حسين
من تا قبل این تاپیک به طرز عجیبی اصن از وجود این بازی خبر نداشتم، یعنی نه هیچ تریلری نه عکسی و خلاصه هیچ چیزی که مربوط به Gris باشه رو ندیده بودم ! این تایپک باعث شد برم چنتا تریلر ازش ببینم و به لطف هک بودن سوییچ اونو دانلود کنم و بازی کنم ! به جرات میتونم بگم اینتروی بازی با اون موسیقی بی نظیرش اشکمو دراورد ! صحنه احساسی خاصی وجود نداشتا ولی نمیدونم چرا اونجوری احساساتی شدم :D لحظه به لحظه بازی حس و روح داره.موسیقی هم که در طول بازی روحتون رو جلا میده.خلاصه Gris مث این عشقا شد برای من که یهویی وارد زندگیم شد و همه چیزو زیر و رو کرد :D

پ.ن : من پی سی ندارم، سوییچ هم هک شده نمیتونم بازی رو بخرم ولی اگه یه روزی بازی واسه PS4 اومد قطعا اونو میخرم به خاطر حمایت از سازنده هاش.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Screen Rant 100
GRIS is best experienced as single-sitting five-hour adventure and after that there's nothing more to do really do with the game. The puzzles are a lot less engaging on repeat and the world is very linear. In every other aspect though GRIS is a masterpiece in visualization and atmospheric storytelling.

Nintendo Insider 90
GRIS captures imagination, the beauty of movement and the lustre of a sumptuous piece of art, all the while letting the player interact with it, making us feel both insignificant and yet ever more important.

GameOver.gr 80
An interesting allegorical journey to overcome our inner traumas that is quite open to interpretation in a way that it will be possible to be meaningful in different ways to each player, according to their own experiences. Even if it doesn’t manage to draw you with its symbolic tale, Gris may still convince you for a short, albeit, beautifully designed world.

ZTGD 70
I won’t say that GRIS is bad. It is not even remotely bad. What GRIS is is disappointing. It can’t decide whether or not it wants to be a fun platformer or art piece, and the reality is that it could have been both. There’s a lot of hyperbole out there right now about this being a must play and I have a feeling a lot of people that do will be disappointed by this title. If GRIS goes on sale I would say pick it up if the art style seems appealing, but otherwise don’t look to GRIS to be the new LIMBO or INSIDE because the puzzles aren’t as deep and the gameplay isn’t as prevalent.

theguardian 60
Though its narrative could use more teeth, as a sensory experience GRIS is hard to beat and the most striking looking game of 2018.

comicbook 80
While GRIS may be short, it’s definitely sweet, and leaves you with a feeling of completion and worth. And it leaves me wondering just what kind of point Nomada Studio will make with its next game. I hope it’s just as involving as GRIS is, but in its own special way.

آخرین ویرایش:

Jill-Valentine

By hiding you show your true nature coward
Loyal Member
May 18, 2012
نام
Ebrahim
به بعضی از سازنده ها، نمیشه گفت «سازنده بازی» و باید «عاشق» صداشون بزنیم:D هنوز که هنوزه، نتونستم بیشتر از نیم ساعت بازیش کنم، از بس مجذوب طراحی های هنری بازی و موسیقیش شدم:x

darkworld

کاربر سایت
Oct 22, 2011
به بعضی از سازنده ها، نمیشه گفت «سازنده بازی» و باید «عاشق» صداشون بزنیم:D هنوز که هنوزه، نتونستم بیشتر از نیم ساعت بازیش کنم، از بس مجذوب طراحی های هنری بازی و موسیقیش شدم:x

با کنترلر راحت میشه بازی کرد؟

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر