vaan 2

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2009
نام
مازیار
تاریخ انتشار نقدها سه شنبه 14 جولای ساعت 18:30

نمرات و نقد ها(با ترجمه چند سایت معروف):

Gaming Age: 100

"Ghost of Tsushima takes the best elements of Assassins Creed and Far Cry, throws in some of the signature Sucker Punch flair that made Infamous so successful and ends up being something that is both familiar and unique at the same time. The stealth elements are not the strongest, and aside from the missions requiring stealth, I almost always took the more forward approach to combat, but the freedom to DO that is part of what makes the game so good. Sony has consistently released incredible, single player, story focused exclusives for the PS4, and Ghost of Tsushima stands tall as one of their best yet."

We Got This Covered: 100

Ghost of Tsushima is a riveting tale complemented by infinitely fascinating combat, inventive navigation mechanics, and arresting visuals, effortlessly earning itself a spot as one of the absolute best games released on the PlayStation 4.

روح سوشیما یک دستان دلربا است که توسط کامبت بی نهایت شگفت انگیز ، مکانیک مسیر یابی مبتکرانه، و مناظری میخکوب کننده کامل شده . بدون تقلا بازی یک جایگاه به عنوان بهترین بازی های منتشر شده برای پلی استیشن ۴ به دست آورده است.

ZTGD: 100

While many of the elements here made their debuts in other games in the genre, Sucker Punch does an amazing job of weaving them together in a way that not only creates a satisfying gameplay experience but also enhances an already stellar narrative. I cannot think of a better way for Sony to send-off the generation.

Screen Rant: 100

It's the way Ghost of Tsushima combines elements players are both familiar and unfamiliar with that makes it such an enjoyable experience, and one which players will want to continue playing long after the credits roll.

Daily Star: 100

I think that your enjoyment of Ghost of Tsushima will come down to how you like the game’s structure. If you’ve played Horizon Zero Dawn and Days Gone, you’ll know exactly what to expect. While I understand the comparisons, calling the game “Assassin’s Creed but in Japan” is doing it a bit of a disservice, in my opinion. Yes, you will raid hideouts. Yes, you have a “listen mode” where you can see enemies behind walls and stealth kill them. The game also does have similar ideas from its contemporaries, like Sekiro’s focus on parrying and Nioh’s stances. But Ghost of Tsushima does many aspects exceedingly well – and it's more than the sum of its parts. The gameplay is fun, the narrative and its characters are great, and the art direction is absolutely beautiful. The pros here vastly outweigh the cons. Ghost of Tsushima is a breathtaking adventure.

DarkStation: 100

Ghost of Tsushima is a game I could not put down because the combat is so good, the world is fun to explore, and the stories it has to tell are rich and compelling. And I’m already anxiously awaiting a sequel.

روح سوشیما بازی است که من نمیتوانم کنار بگذارم ، به این خاطر که کامبتش خیلی خوب است. و داستانی که برای گفتن دارد غنی و متقاعد کننده است . و من مشتاقانه در انتظار نسخه بعد هستم .

Video Chums: 96

Undoubtedly, Ghost of Tsushima is the greatest game of the generation. With perfect storytelling, supremely satisfying combat, and an astounding world that's packed with content and gorgeous sights, it raises the bar for open world games.

بدون شک روح سوشیما عالی ترین بازی نسل است . با داستان بی نقص، با کامبت به شدت رضایت بخش،و دنیایی حیرت انگیز که پر از محتوا و مناظر دیدنی بسیار زیبا است ، بار بازی های جهان باز را بالا می برد.

Game Informer: 95

Ghost of Tsushima captures the mystique, fierce violence, and barely contained emotional angst of the great samurai films. The line of inspiration is clearly purposeful; Sucker Punch included a gorgeous “Kurosawa Mode,” which sets a black-and-white, film-grain, audio-treated effect that doubles down on the classic cinematic vibe. It’s well worth turning on, if only for a few missions. But even beyond that cool feature, this is a game that nails the aesthetic it’s shooting for, firmly establishing itself as the medium’s defining samurai saga.

روح سوشیما ، عرفان ، خشونت شدید و احساسات عاطفی فیلم های بزرگ سامورایی را کسب کرده است .

The Games Machine: 95

Ghost of Tsushima is greater than the sum of its parts: it does not reinvent the wheel in any of its aspects, but offers an experience that will thoroughly entertain lovers of open world and oriental settings.

Destructoid: 95

With Ghost of Tsushima under its belt, Sucker Punch deserves to be in the same conversation as Insomniac, Naughty Dog, and Sony Santa Monica

با روح سوشیما در زیر کمرنبندشان، ساکرپانچ مستحق قرار گرفتن در یک گفتگوط(سطح) همچون اینسومنیاک ، ناتی داگ و سونی سانتا مونیکا. می‌باشد.

CGMagazine: 95

Ghost of Tsushima is an excellent homage to classic samurai films and a darn good game to boot. It is truly a master class in presentation and has fun, engaging gameplay throughout

Worth Playing: 94

Ghost of Tsushima brought me epic joy, which is a special thing to find in the bottomless library of experiences out there. I'm deliberately leaving out the description of a moment in the game during the second act that is probably one of the dopest sequences I've ever seen. I don't want to spoil it. I'd rather you see it for yourself, either by playing or seeing it on the internet later. When the credits rolled after the final scene, I felt like I was in a movie theater and ready to applaud. I got to binge-watch and play the samurai story of my dreams. For anyone else who's ever picked up a long, empty wrapping-paper tube, held it with two hands a few inches apart, and swung it like a samurai, I have good news: We found it. We've got our game.

Atomix: 91

Video games are just about putting us in the role of the character we control, and Ghost of Tsushima more than succeeds in making you feel like you are a thirteenth-century Samurai, thanks to great achievements in terms of game mechanics, controls, a world Interesting open and genuinely vivid, stunning graphics and of course a screaming art direction. Yes, we have the presence of some clutches and design flaws very typical of the subgenre to which this title belongs, but nothing that overshadows the experience that this closure represents to the great exclusives of the PlayStation 4

Hobby Consolas: 91

Ghost of Tsushima is a beautiful game. This samurai open world has a great combat system and it is technically flawless, but its gameplay is too conservative and it often feels too generic

روح سوشیما بازی زیبایی است . این بازی جهان باز سامورایی محور گیم پلی عالی دارد که از نظر فنی بی نقص است ، اما گیم پلی بازی خیلی محافظه کار است و غالبا حس معمولی بودن میدهد

Player 2: 91

The world is enormous, filled to the brim with rich content to explore. It can be a bit much sometimes with the number of artefacts you can find or haikus to sit and devise bloating things a little bit, but players will be blown away by the deep storytelling and unbelievable style and personality that Ghost of Tsushima brings to the table

MMORPG.com: 90

Ghost of Tsushima is the samurai game I’ve personally always wanted, and it’s one I can find myself diving into just to explore the world and take in the sights as I play, helping Jin find some small measure of peace along the way, assuming the wind guides us there

Games.cz: 90

Ghost of Tsushima isn’t very original gameplay-wise and its openworld feels a bit tired, but the sheer quality of content, the stylish action, the fantastic sound design and the beautiful environment make this a must-play

Digital Trends: 90

Ghost of Tsushima is one of the best games I’ve played this year — it might’ve been my favorite, if not for The Last Of Us Part II. Jin Sakai’s story is violent but thoughtful, delivering an experience that feels unique on the PlayStation 4 despite the fact 2020 is the console’s last year before the PlayStation 5 makes it obsolete

Vgames: 90

Ghost Of Tsushima is Sony's swan song, the perfect game to wrap up this generation and a line of amazing exclusives that came out for the PS4. It encourages exploration in a unique way, and tells a story about a man who has to stand against everything he was taught, and it's definitely one you wouldn't want to miss.

GamePro Germany: 90

For me, the era of PS4 exclusives ends with an absolute highlight

Game Rant: 90

The game may not be an evolution of the genre but it is one of the best versions of it. By mixing a beautiful setting with visceral combat, Ghost of Tsushima hopes that its lesser elements won’t be as bothersome and its story will be able to propel players forward. Personally, the compulsion to uncover every question mark, complete every Tale, and master the combat was very strong. If the idea of controlling a deadly Samurai in an Assassin’s Creed-style open world sounds enticing, the game more than delivers

Digital Chumps: 90

Ghost of Tsushima is a narrative-driven game that has unique combat, a plethora of exploration, and enough heart to keep gamers coming back for more even after the game is beaten. The lack of a combat camera locking system will certainly cause some frustrations, but that is small potatoes when compared to the rest of the experience. This is the game Sucker Punch said it would be, and you won’t be disappointed

PlayStation LifeStyle: 90

Ghost of Tsushima ends the current generation of consoles on a high note . A fantastically gorgeous world sets the stage for high-stakes close quarters combat, with multiple enthralling stories told over many chapters that keep the player moving across the island. Core combat is rewarding, and while enemy AI is disappointing outside of combat, all other aspects of Ghost of Tsushima have been lovingly crafted, and will be thoroughly enjoyed by players of all types. It’s not Sekiro or Dark Souls/Bloodborne difficult, but challenge can be found for those who seek it. Ultimately, Ghost of Tsushima allows you to pick up a sword and become one badass samurai, and have fun while avenging your fallen brethren.

IGN: 90

Ghost of Tsushima is an enormous and densely packed samurai adventure that often left me completely awestruck with both its visual spectacle and excellent combat. By steadily introducing new abilities instead of stat upgrades, its swordplay manages to stay challenging, rewarding, and fun throughout the entire 40 to 50 hours that it took me to beat the campaign. A few aspects are surprisingly lacking in polish in comparison to other first-party Sony games, especially when it comes to enemy AI and the stealth part of its stealth/action split. Still this is an extraordinary open-world action-adventure game that solves several issues that have long gone unaddressed in the genre, while also just being an all around samurai slashin’ good time.

90 :Twinfinite

"Thanks to its novel, clear approach to sandbox design, and just how damn fun it is to play, this is an unmissable experience for anybody that enjoys open-world games or is enthused by its aesthetic and setting."

Wccftech: 90

"Ghost of Tsushima is Sucker Punch's best game yet and a great open world title capable of measuring to some of the biggest names in the genre. The excellent rendition of feudal Japan, along with its well-written characters and story, make Ghost of Tsushima stand out as the last must-have PlayStation 4 exclusive."

90 : IGN Japan

"While flaws such as repetitive side quests and an often-annoying navigation system can sometimes drag the experience down a little, epic sword fights, beautiful locations, amazing discoveries and a deep Bushido story make Ghost of Tsushima a unique open-world adventure."

PlayStation Universe : 90

"Ghost of Tsushima elevates the existing open world adventure template with a fantasy-free Samurai adventure that deftly pays loving homage to the Samurai cinema of old. While your mileage may vary according to your level of open world fatigue, Ghost of Tsushima undoubtedly remains not only one of the best open world romps money can buy and a stunning PlayStation 4 exclusive, but also Sucker Punch Productions finest effort to date."

90 : Push Square

"Ghost of Tsushima is a joy to play and a joy to behold. Sucker Punch has crafted one of the most memorable open world games of this generation, buoyed by an immensely satisfying combat system and an engaging, dramatic story. Unlike many of its open world peers, it's a refined and focused experience -- gripping and immaculately presented at its best. A fitting first-party swansong for the PS4."

Shacknews: 90

"It’s wonderfully balanced and doesn’t punish you for needing to attempt something more than once. And, even with the camera working against me, I was able to become a masterful samurai. Perhaps Ghost of Tsushima isn’t a perfect cherry blossom, but it is pretty damn close as far as I’m concerned."

GamesRadar+: 90

"Ghost of Tsushima is the samurai Assassin's Creed Ubisoft will wish it had made. "

God is a Geek : 90

"Ghost of Tsushima is a landmark game that blends its narrative with its visuals perfectly, and has delicious, satisfying combat to boot. Climbing is clumsy, and the story takes a while to get going, but overall it's a truly wonderful game."

Hardcore Gamer : 90

"Ghost of Tsushima is one of the few games this generation that left a momentous impression on me. This is an original, impactful, beautiful and deep game, but most importantly, it’s just downright fun. Even with so few main story quests, Sucker Punch Productions focused on quality over quantity, ensuring every second is spent on something to savor."

Gameblog.fr : 90

"Ghost of Tsushima is definitely the last great game PS4 deserved. It's a fantastic open world game, visually stunning, incredibly fun to play, whether you choose to progress as a noble warrior or a stealthy ninja, a very immersive representation of feudal Japan and a truly admirable love letter to the samurai movie genre. If you own a PS4, you MUST play Ghost of Tsushima."

: Gamer.no

"Ghost of Tsushima is a stunning homage to the mystery of Feudal Japan and the Samurai warrior. Sucker Punch's world is a sight to behold, offering up plenty of excitement as you walk the path of the honorable samurai or the cunning Ghost."

: COGconnected

"Once I successfully reconciled my expectations with my reality, the game revealed itself as a compelling, masterful work of art. Nothing feels useless or extraneous. The story wastes little time, the fights are all exuberant and engaging, the exploration is addicting, and the entire game is gorgeous. I can think of no better game to be the swan song for the PS4."

: Eurogamer Italy

"Ghost of Tsushima is a it is an aesthetic masterpiece, confined in the canons of the typical open world. However the combat system works, and the setting recreated by Sucker Punch has a magnetic appeal. Recommended."

: Attack of the Fanboy

"Ghost of Tsushima is a masterclass on how to make a palatable and focused open world experience."

GAMINGbible : 60

"Ghost of Tsushima is a fine open-world game. It ticks all the boxes of what you would expect it to do - but it doesn't do anything more than that. This is one of the last exclusive games for the PlayStation 4, and it's disappointing that it has nothing new to say."

Attachments

• 20200813_023407.jpg
    20200813_023407.jpg
    110.5 KB · مشاهده: 1,218
آخرین ویرایش:

ps34

کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2011
نام
مهدی
درسته سوشیما آخرین انحصاری ps4 هست ولی من هنوز حداقل تا پایان تابستان دیگه رو پایان نسل نمیدونم.
زمانی باید گفت به نسل 9 خوش آمدید که بازی هایی در خور سخت افزار جدید ببینیم.
نه مثل اساسینزکریدی که انیمیشن هاش برای نسل قبل هست یا ده ها مثال دیگه از بازی هایی که پاییز امسال میان.
به نظرم کلا تمام انحصاری های ps4 که از ۲۰۱۳ تا الان اومده به خصوص لست۲ و سوشیما یک نسل سخت افزاری از بقیه استادیوها جلوتر بودن و تازه دارن بقیه از روی دستشون یاد میگیرن

AmirPXP

Indiana Jones
کاربر سایت
Mar 15, 2009
نام
AMIR
دوستان حتما دقت کنید بازی جهان باز کار هر سازنده ای نیست بینهایت چالش و سختی داره که میبینیم شرکت بزرگی مثل یوبی سافت برای ساخت بازی اسسن کرید جدید از ۱۰ و 15 تا استودیو کمک گرفتن و همینطور red dead 2
ولی استودیوی ساکر پانچ تنها خودشون بودن دقیقا مثل days gone واقعا معجزه کردن البته زمان پروسه ساخت بازی هم به همین دلیل طولانی می شود. خودمم بی صبرانه منتظر بازی هالو اینفیت هستم و کاملا درک میکنم چرا اینقدر زمان ساخت بازی زیاد شده.

s.1

کاربر سایت
Oct 28, 2011
من 87 فکر کنم رای دادم دیگه خیلی اختلافش شد اما متا احتمال زیاد 83 می شه.

متا پایین تز از سطح انتظارات ظاهر شده بیاد بازی کنم تا ببینم متاش حقشه یا نه

• Smile
Reactions: gintoki

king of north

کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2012
نام
سهند
من باب تموم شدن نسل و گذر عمر

همین بس که تمام کلاس اولی‌ها که قراره مهرماه اولین بار برن مدرسه بعد از شروع نسل 8 بدنیا اومدن

ولی بشخصه دهه اول 2000 تا اواخر نسل 7 جز خاطره انگیز ترین و خوش ترین دوران زندگیم بوده

چه از نظر روانی و وضع اقتصادی چه از نظر کیفیت و تعدد بازیها و...

View attachment 154208
View attachment 154209
واقعا دهه اول ۲۰۰۰ دوران خوشی بود تو دوران گیم . هرچی جلوتر میریم احساس میکنم سازنده ها هرسال بیشتر دارن قدیمیارو ایگنور میکنن . اینو از رونق بتل رویال که هرکمپانی یه دونشو الم کرده متوجه شد
باز دم سونی گرم هنوز داره عمیق کار میکنه

Arima Kishou

Kuro no Shinigami
کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2014
نام
محمد
راستش با نقد اسکیل اپ و اینکه کمبت بازی عالی از آب در اومده و بهترین بازی سال براش هست مخصوصا قبل از تجربه سایبرپانک خیلی خوشحال شدم ولی واقعا خیلی این مسئله که با داستان و جین مشکل داشته برام ضدحال بود.
با اینحال با نقد یانگ و اینکه میدونم سلیقه ام بشدت بهش نزدیکه دیگه نگرانی از این بابت ندارم!
شخصیت جین رو سه بعدی میدونه و Narrative و شخصیت های فرعی رو خیلی قوی میدونه.
ویلین بازی هم انگار خیلی خوبه.
برای من که اساسی ترین مبحث یک بازی، داستان اشه دیگه خیال اش میتونه راحت باشه.
بزرگترین نقدی که داشت اینکه بازی انگار به اندازه کافی پالیش شده نیست و کاشکی سونی یک چند وقت دیگه هم برای عرضه بازی صبر میکرد که این مشکلات اش برطرف بشن.
با تمام اینا در بلند مدت مشکلی وجود نداره و خیلی از این مسائل با اپدیت میتونن حل بشن.

با اینحال بازی در نظر یانگ هم یکی از بهترین بازی های سال و جزو کاندید های بازی سال هست.

در هر صورت بنظر میاد این بازی اون بازی رویایی سامورایی/نینجایی باشه که همیشه آرزوش رو داشتم!
بشدت برای تجربه اش مشتاق هستم.

آخرین ویرایش:

The End Of Ps

کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2012
نام
علی
این نکته منفی گیم اسپات (بامبو) قشنگ مسخره خاص و عام شده ملت تو توییتر و یوتیوب meme کردنش دیگه , واقعا عجیبه که GS چطوری سطح نقداش به اینجا رسیده ! یه ایراد دیگه هم که لیپ سینک زبون ژاپنی ! واقعا WTF

brotherhood

کاربر سایت
Aug 26, 2010
نام
parsa
البته گیم اسپات چندتا دیگه هم ایراد گرفته بود و به نظرم واسه اونا کم کرده نمره رو بیشتر، واضحا این قضیه درخت بامبو رو برای خودمونی کردن و فان قضیه گفته

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: FERYGAMER and V.s

Destro

Gold User
Apr 18, 2010
نام
Nightwing
سال 2020 برا PS4 (آخرین سال نسل و 7 سال بعد از ریلیز کنسول)
برا همینه که ملت چشم بسته PS میخرن دیگه , عاشق چشم و ابرو سونی که نیستن :D اینم یه پایان با شکوه :D
تموم شد و رفت!:D تاپیکا بسته شه بره. حق مطلب و ادا کردی با این یه قسمت کامنتت:D تامام!

Reactions: The End Of Ps

Nima

مدیر انجمن
Feb 25, 2007
نام
نیما
من تقریبا اکثر نقدها رو یه نگاهی انداختم ، بعد از بحث زیبایی هنری بازی ، بیشترین چیزی که توی نکات مثبت نقدها بهش اشاره شده Combat بازی بود و خب این خیلی خوبه .
در واقع یه دنیای زیبا و جذاب با کامبت خیلی خوب بنظرم برای لذت بردن کاملا کافیه .
فکر کنم خیلیامون روی کامبت بازی شک داشتیم ، چون توی ویدیوها نمیشد درست قضاوت کرد .

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر