Publisher :
Bethesda Softworks
Platform : Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Release date : November 10, 2015
Genre :
Action role-playing
Mode : Single-player

Slant Magazine
If traveling through Bethesda's version of Boston for 60 hours has taught me anything, it's that the little things are what matter

100/100

Telegraph

If you’ve been waiting for Fallout 4, it will simultaneously meet your expectations and exceed them in others. Who would have thought a Fallout game would convince us of Bethesda’s storytelling and shooter credentials? In a year full of brilliant open-world games like The Witcher 3, it manages to stand apart from the crowd and deliver something that feels fresh, despite its familiar foundations
100/100

Digital Spy
Graphical niggles aside, Fallout 4 feels like a culmination of the fantastic work Bethesda did on Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim, surpassing them all in terms of scope and scale
100/100

PSNStores
With those issues and caveat, Fallout 4 has to be the most addicting and content heavy-game we’ve played on the Playstation 4. Looking forward to spending many more countless hours exploring every nook and cranny of the Commonwealth
100/100

Examiner

Fallout 4 is what we all thought it could be, and so much more. While it might have easily fallen in multiple areas, and the scrutinizing eye will find a blurry texture here and there, the game delivers so thoroughly in so many other areas that will keep players busy for so very long, it truly outshines the rest of the pack. Between the main quest, side quests, settlements, weapons, armor, and just pure exploration the game will remain fresh for years to come, and the end product of four years of work shines as a glowing example of what the team at Bethesda is truly capable of. Fallout 4 less throws its hat in the ring for game of the year, and stomps its powersuit boot down demanding serious deliberation
100/100

+GamesRadar

A huge game that's anything you want it to be. An immense RPG, shooter, and world to explore that is only constrained by your imagination and desire to explore

100/100

Hardcore Gamer
The word “escape” gets thrown around in conversations about why video games are so appealing and never before has there been a title that is this worthy of that term. Fallout 4 contains what should go down as the best open world in the history of this medium considering the sheer wealth of meaningful content packed into it. Some people flock to sandbox games in hopes of checking off boxes, collecting garbage and simply passing time, and Fallout 4 feels like the strongest middle finger to this contingent in years

100/100

Impulsegamer

Fallout 4 is a big game and I mean a BIG game on the XBox One which means don’t expect to knock this game over in just a couple of sittings or over the weekend because you could easily spend in access of 100 hours playing and exploring this game, particularly with the ability to craft items and even your base

100/100

AusGamers
Fallout 4 is impossible not to recommend

100/100

Gaming Nexus
Fallout 3 was seven years ago. Fallout 4 is one you can play, off and on, for the next seven. Congratulations, Bethesda: You’ve outdone yourselves again. You’ve made the Wasteland more beautiful, ugly, open ended, funneled down, thoughtful, and frantic than ever

98/100

Digital Chumps
Fallout 4 is another amazing achievement from Bethesda Studios. It encompasses the beauty of its brethren, while introducing a bigger, better world for gamers to explore and reside in. It’s everything people were expecting, possibly a bit more

96/100

The Jimquisition
Fallout 4 is something special. Something special indeed
No, scratch that
It’s downright S.P.E.C.I.A.L

95/100

IGN
The world, exploration, crafting, atmosphere, and story of Fallout 4 are all key parts of this hugely successful sandbox role-playing game. Great new reasons to obsessively gather and hoard relics of happier times, strong companions, and sympathetic villains driving tough decisions make it an adventure I’ll definitely replay and revisit. Even the technical shakiness that crops up here and there can’t even begin to slow down its momentum

95/100

PlayStation Universe
Fallout 4 captivates with a hauntingly beautiful apocalypse and refuses to let go. Exceptional gameplay is marred by a few flaws, but the Wasteland’s flaws have never been fewer

95/100

Polygon
Fallout 4 brings great gameplay to match its world and ambiance

95/100

Arcade Sushi
Though the franchise hasn't come quite as far in the last seven years as we'd hoped, but Fallout 4 is still an impressive piece of work that's not to be missed

95/100

Pixel Dynamo
Despite its technical shortcomings, Fallout 4 is still a delight to play, and serves as a reminder of what an experienced team like Bethesda can accomplish with their expansive open worlds. Those looking to lose days, weeks, perhaps even months of their time to a game will find more than enough here to keep them satisfied

95/100

Playstation Universe
Fallout 4 captivates with a hauntingly beautiful apocalypse and refuses to let go. Exceptional gameplay is marred by a few flaws, but the Wasteland’s flaws have never been fewer

95/10

GamesBeat
I probably can’t give a higher endorsement of Fallout 4 than this: I’ve spent around 50 hours playing between the console and PC versions, and I don’t feel like I’m anywhere near quitting

93/100

Multiplayer.it
Quotation forthcoming

92/100

Vandal Online
Fallout 4 makes you say goodbye to the rest of the world and immerse yourself in its universe for hours and hours. Its powerful virtues compensate for its obvious shortcomings

92/100

Paste Magazine
Its individual moments might not always stand on their own, but it’s amazing that something with Fallout 4’s scope and magnitude remains as bewitching as this game does. Bethesda’s formula is overly familiar by this point, but from a story perspective these games exploit the freedom afforded by the medium more than almost any other notable examples. Fallout 4 is built on mystery and discovery. We can charge through the main storyline as quickly as we’d like, but the true power of this game comes from exploring at our own pace, uncovering its secrets in no certain order and at no set time. Unlike a book or a movie, we can follow a specific subplot as far as we’d like before switching over to another one. We can jump between stories as we see fit, focusing on what interests us the most while ignoring whatever bores us. We can bend the story around our own preferences and desires, at least to a point. This world might be dead and emotionally sterile, and this apocalypse might be just like every other one we’ve ever seen, but its stories can still surprise, and that’s something you can’t say about most games
90/100

We Got This Covered
In creating Fallout 4, Bethesda has built upon one of the greatest games of all-time and released a very impressive and immersive sequel. It's not perfect, or the exact sequel that I was hoping for, but it's a rich and detailed experience that fans of the series will surely appreciate

90/100

COGconnected
Fallout 4 might not reach the insane expectations of the hype that built it up these past few months but it undoubtedly comes closer than many other games that have been in the same predicament. Complex, full of depth and infinitely customizable, Fallout 4 manages to stand above its glitches and odd subpar animations to be an experience well worth having. Venture forth from Vault 111 and have a blast
90/100

GameCrate
If you've ever enjoyed an open-world RPG or shooter before, Fallout 4 is a must-play

90/100

Game Rant
The graphics may not be cutting-edge enough for some gamers, but Fallout 4 offers a revamped leveling system, an amazing story, and near endless content in post-apocalyptic Boston

90/100

GameSpot
In the grand scheme of things, Fallout 4's minor issues pale in comparison to its successes. When you put the controller down, you think about the friend you betrayed to benefit another, the shifting tide of an incredible battle, or the moment you opened a drawer and found someone's discarded effects, making you wonder how they felt before the bombs fell. In moments like these, Fallout 4 can be an intoxicating experience

90/100

The Escapist
While Fallout 4 has some concessions in its RPG backbone to make a more accessible game, the post-nuclear wasteland remains as intriguing as ever

90/100

GamingBolt
Fallout 4 delivers exactly what everyone has been holding out years for, plus so much more. It is a game with multiple layers to discover, and thousands of ways to decide how to purse quests. It is a game designed with the player in mind and how we want to go about discovering this crazy, viscous, new land

90/100

VideoGamer
A tremendous experience that manages to continually improve upon itself with each passing hour

90/100

EGM
A (mega)ton of adventure awaits those who have the hours to fully experience Fallout 4’s beautifully devastated wasteland. Best of all, players will be able to experience it however they wish thanks to near infinite gameplay options

90/100

Game Informer
Bethesda has created another game you can lose your life in. New experiences just keep coming, and you always have another perk to unlock

90/100

Push Square
Fallout 4 is a masterclass in open world design. Consistently engrossing and absolutely stuffed with intricacies, it's a title that'll keep you enthralled for hours at a time as you gradually unravel its desolate yet hopeful post-apocalyptic portrayal of Boston. Although it's let down by some disappointing frame rate issues, it's not enough to detract from what's otherwise one of the most atmospheric and beautifully brutal games on the PS4. Significantly improved combat, a constant wealth of gameplay options, and a heavy emphasis on player choice combine to create an adventure that's truly memorable
90/100

Xbox Achievements
Fallout 4 might not be as technically advanced as, say The Witcher 3, but it’s a game full of charm and substance, which makes up for an ageing Creation Engine. Fallout 4 boasts an incredible world full of intrigue, mystery and suspense, backed by a whole host of weird and wonderful characters. It’s a world you’re going to want to go back to, time and time again

90/100

DualShockers
It’s been over seven years since I first fell in love with the series with Fallout 3, and obviously with 4 on the horizon, there’s no way of knowing when (or long) it will be until we can jump back into the wasteland once again
However, all I can think of in my time with Fallout 4 is how great it is to be back home again: I don’t mind staying for a while

90/100

GameTrailers
90/100

USgamer
If you've played a Bethesda RPG, you should have a pretty good idea of what you're in for. Bethesda plays it surprisingly safe with the formula, but they also do a much better job with the story this time around, serving to elevate the game as a whole. While there's no denying that it can be a bit ridiculous at times, its sheer scope speaks for itself. Bethesda has succeeded in crafting yet another fascinating open-world RPG
90/100

Game Revolution
Fallout 4 is a roaring response to criticism that the series has ignored its qualities as a shooter in favor of its deeper and stronger RPG roots. Nearly every design change in Fallout 4 poises the game as a more streamlined modern shooter with high production value across the truly open-world Commonwealth wasteland. The introduction of settlements, newly designed power armor, and deeper crafting evolve the Fallout franchise for the better. This occasionally comes at the cost of storytelling, however, with a plot based on stringently polarizing factions as well as diminished interaction with characters in general. But despite these missteps, Fallout 4 will only improve with time, assuredly with the assistance of the community and user-created mods, and soundly reclaims the franchise as a forward-thinking series in the industry today
90/100

God is a Geek
Bethesda have done it again, refining the formula for open-world RPGs and delivering a vast, deep and involving experience

90/100

PCGamesN
But while the overfamiliar flavour may mean Fallout 4 doesn’t quite stand tall, it does mean you can guarantee what you’re getting and that’s a damn fine game. Its combat is the best Bethesda have ever produced: involving, kinetic, and exciting

90/100

TheSixthAxis
Fallout 4 is hugely ambitious and without a doubt one of the best games this year. It’s not without its flaws, but very few games made me care more about what I was picking up, how to use it, what choices I made, and even the communities I’d founded. By streamlining some mechanics, Bethesda has made room for other more complex ideas. If you can forgive a few technical imperfections, of which there aren’t as many as prior instalments, Fallout 4 exceeds all expectations
90/100

PC Gamer
A brilliant, massive sandbox of systems, albeit largely the same one Bethesda has been making for years

88/100

MMORPG.com
I’ve put over 30 hours into Fallout 4 already, and I’m nowhere near finished with all the game has to offer. I plan on taking my time and working my way through all of the wasteland beyond the final main story mission, because the game allows that to happen seamlessly. DLC and future content updates are bound to come, and I can’t wait to see what the mod community does to this game either. There are bound to be two camps this year. One who loves the Witcher 3 with all of its heart, and one whose love belongs to Fallout 4. For my part, I’m torn between the two. But for what it’s worth Fallout 4 has certainly topped its predecessors as my favorite game in the series and sets a new bar for what to expect from a Bethesda RPG in the future
88/100

Forbes
In my mind, Fallout 4’s greatest triumph, and its one major point of evolution is in its storytelling, crafting a lengthy, unexpected ending and resolution that I will remember for years to come. It also remains one of the best games in existence for those who simply like to wander and explore and unearth long-buried secrets. But it struggles with archaic gameplay systems and an inflexible engine that anchor the game to the past for all the wrong reasons. Fans may enjoy more Fallout and a brand new map to explore, but this sequel will not be heralded as revolutionary or overly impressive this time around
85/100

ZTGD
Fallout 4 is once again another Bethesda game that people will talk about for numerous years. Just like with Skyrim, this game is open, full of mysteries waiting to be discovered, and open for a mod community that can bring it to life even more, and with Bethesda announcing mods coming to the consoles as well, there will be even more to see and do in the coming months. Until then, you have yourself a well tuned, fully featured wasteland to explore with a great look, improvements, and tons of new features. Sure, it has some issues here and there, but with this amount of fun content to explore I could look past most of it. Fallout fans will be in love once again, and RPG fans shouldn’t think twice about picking this up. It has something for pretty much everyone
85/100

GameWatcher
Fallout 4 is an amazing game that I doubt anyone will be disappointed by, but it’s not unique. And I still prefer New Vegas

85/100

Worth Playing
Fallout 4 is pretty much everything you'd expect from a sequel to Fallout 3. It's bigger and more detailed than its predecessor. The gameplay is streamlined, which largely seems to benefit the combat and exploration at a cost to the dialogue and non-combat elements. There are few things as fun as grabbing your pipe rifle and wandering into the Wasteland to find a new ruin to explore or a new settlement to create. Beyond the main plot, there are possibly hundreds of hours of things to see and do. Fallout 3 fans should find a lot to love here, and newcomers to the franchise will find a great place to start

85/100

(Post Arcade (National Post
Bethesda's new post-apocalypse RPG is every bit as big, complex, and compelling as its predecessors, but could have moved the ball forward a little more

80/100

Shacknews
Fallout 4 is another tense and enthralling romp through the Wasteland, but it's not quite the revolutionary experience you may have come to expect given the long hiatus

80/100

Digital Trends
Fallout 4 sets a new standard for first-person RPGs, and is the best game that Bethesda Game Studios has ever made

80/100

CGMagazine
Fallout 4 is certainly enjoyable and I highly recommend it, I’m not sure if this is the revolutionary Fallout title that we’ve all been waiting for

80/100

PlayStation LifeStyle
War. War never changes. And neither does the amount of time I’m willing to sink into a Fallout game

80/100

Metro GameCentral
Its technical faults and lack of innovation are frustrating, but the game underneath is as enthralling and compulsive as anything Bethesda has ever made

80/100

Destructoid
After spending roughly 40 hours with the game, I can safely place it somewhere in the middle of Fallout 3 and New Vegas in terms of quality. A lot of the franchise's signature problems have carried over directly into Fallout 4, but all of its charms have come along for the ride as well. It manages to do a whole lot right, but the story drags at times, and glitches...glitches never change

75/100

PCWorld
Fallout 4's setting and conceit are strong as ever, but it feels quite a bit less daring and honed than its predecessor

70/100

Cheat Code Central
68/100

Eurogamer
A vast and frequently brilliant return to Bethesda's atomic sandbox, but constant technical issues are a frustration

Recommended

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Right now I feel there is still tons to mine from the game; if nothing else, despite hitting level 28 after 50 hours, I can see skill unlocks which require me to be almost level 50, and most of the in-game map remains unexplored. If I want it to, this is going to keep me busy for at least the rest of the year

GameZone
Fallout 4 is a massive game. Simple as that. There's so much to do and I feel like not enough time to do it in. Granted, there is no character "max level" preventing me from unlocking all the perks once I do complete the main story

The A.V. Club
In large doses, all that fighting can be tiresome, but the best thing about Fallout 4 is that it wants you to have something to fight for—more than just a vendetta, or some life-saving MacGuffin, or the player’s own bloodthirsty whims. Grizzled, score-settling lone wanderers will feel at home in The Commonwealth, but this world offers something more: a chance to rebuild, to belong to something bigger than yourself and defend it from all comers. The most you can usually hope for is “This place isn’t so bad, for a shithole,” but at least it’s your shithole

PC
19385807535276290110.jpg

XBOX ONE
76662531928413496376.jpg

PS4
88623771102579177027.jpg

آخرین ویرایش:

Hamid Payne

کاربر سایت
Jun 29, 2012
نام
حمیدرضا
جالبه بگم که طرف تو نقد خودش گفته که 10 ساعت بازی کرده و تو این مدت اتفاق داستانی خاصی نیوفتاده به همین خاطر روایت داستان بازی رو کند دونسته و در واقع از این نوع روایت استقبال نکرده، جالب تر اینه که این حالا بگذریم چطور و چرا اما اسم Dragon Age: Inquisition رو آورده و از داستان و کوئست ها و شخصیت های این بازی تعریف کرده ....

نکته جالب تر اینکه که گفته با پیشرفت بیشتر و بدست آوردن perks ها و سلاح های بیشتر تونسته ماموریت های بزرگ تری رو انجام بده و این زمان بوده که داستان جذاب تر شده...

به هر حال اونطور که به نظر می رسه نویسنده با بازی های BGS آشنایی نداشته، تو نتیجه گیری هم گفته بازی برای طرفدارها دوست داشتنی هست و برای تازه کارها ممکنه نباشه ...

parsaian

کاربر سایت
May 27, 2010
نام
مجتبی
با توجه به نقد به نظر میرسه بازی گیم پلی جذابی داره و برای طرفداران فوق العاده جذابه ولی کماکان مشکلات بازی های قبلی بتسدا رو داره یعنی داستان در حد هویج ، مکالمات خواب آور ، npc هایی که اصلا باهاشون ارتباط برقرار نمیکنی، و ماموریت هایی که نمیدونی برای چی باید انجام بدی و دلیل قهرمان بازی برای قبول کردنشون چیه .
همونطور که گفتم اینا تقریبا تو همه ی بازی های بتسدا هست و طرفداران اصلا اهمیتی برای اینا قائل نیستن.
تنها چیزی که مهمه اینه که قراره بیش از 100 ساعت توی یه دنیای آخرالزمانی غرق بشیم o:-)

Frobary

Loyal Member
Jun 6, 2007
نام
محمد
دوستان کمتر از 2 ساعت دیگه امتیازات بازی میاد. با توجه به حساسیت هایی که سر این بازی به وجود اومده لطفا هر امتیازی که گرفت (ترکوند، کاندید اصلی Goty شد، در حد انتظار ظاهر نشد، Fail شد، یا هر چیز دیگه ای)، لطفا از ارسال کامنت های تحریک آمیز جدا خودداری کنید. مرسی از همکاریتون، ایشالا بازی بترکونه! :D

آخرین ویرایش:

Astiak

کاربر سایت
May 27, 2007
نام
آرش
این‌جور که بوش میاد به احتمال خیلی زیاد، افت فریم تو نسخه کنسولی می‌تونه از امتیاز بازی کم کنه. حالا باید ببینیم چی میشه ولی من دو روزه دارم بازی می‌کنم، این موضوع تا حدودی به چشم میاد.

Ehsan95_76

Let The Dawn Of Love Survive
کاربر سایت
Jun 3, 2010
نام
احسان
امیدوارم بترکونه (2) :d
تریلر هایی که از بازی لیک شده بود رو میدیدم واقعا پیشرفت خیلی ، خیلی خوبی تو بخش شوتینگ داشته ، حالا اینو با همه خوبیای شماره 3 و گرافیک بهتر و آخر الزمانی تر مخلوط کنیم عجب هیولایی میشه ، به به:x

Order1866

کاربر سایت
Dec 14, 2014
دوستان کمتر از 2 ساعت دیگه امتیازات بازی میاد. با توجه به حساسیت هایی که سر این بازی به وجود اومده لطفا هر امتیازی که گرفت (ترکوند، کاندید اصلی Goty شد، در حد انتظار ظاهر نشد، Fail شد، یا هر چیز دیگه ای)، لطفا از ارسال کامنت های تحریک آمیز جدا خودداری کنید. مرسی از همکاریتون، ایشالا بازی بترکونه! :D
چه حساسیتی به وجود اومده ؟ حساسیت در سطح بین المللی یا در سطح BC ? :D

AMIR DRAKE

کاربر سایت
Mar 27, 2011
فکر نکنم متاش تو 90 باشه، ولی قطعا پایین هم نیست و احتمالا در حدود 85 تا 88 میشه.

چون اگه تو 90 بود، قطعا مثل متال گیر 5 یا ویچر 3 یا بلادبورن تقریبا یه هفته مونده به انتشارش، نقدهاش میومد. البته شایدم اشتباه کرده باشم و بترکونه.:d

Hamid Payne

کاربر سایت
Jun 29, 2012
نام
حمیدرضا
فکر نکنم متاش تو 90 باشه، ولی قطعا پایین هم نیست و احتمالا در حدود 85 تا 88 میشه.

چون اگه تو 90 بود، قطعا مثل متال گیر 5 یا ویچر 3 یا بلادبورن تقریبا یه هفته مونده به انتشارش، نقدهاش میومد. البته شایدم اشتباه کرده باشم و بترکونه.:d
من الان درست ذهنم کار نمیکنه اما فکر میکنم هم عقیده باشم...
البته نه به خاطر زمان برداشته شدن امبارگو، نمی دونم چرا ولی یه حسی بهم میگه متا 85 تا 90 هست...
البته از صمیم قلب امیدوارم اشتباه کنم و بیشتر باشه...

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر