Developer: Rebellion
Release Date:
30 march, 2021
Platforms: PC
Genres: Strategy, Simulation
-----------------------------------------------------------
ACG: Wait for Sale
PCWorld: unscored
If you dig base management sims or simply want to fulfill your wildest Bond villain fantasies, Evil Genius 2 is worth picking up. It’s clearly a labor of love from developers who hold the original cult classic deep in their hearts—and I could spend hours setting up diabolical corridors stuffed with traps.
Rock, Paper, Shotgun: unscored
Evil Genius 2 is at its best when you're building freely, designing perilous Rube Goldberg machines. Speaking as a very large child, the cartoonish art style, theme, and even flavour text, speaks to me. I'm not so fond of the timers and the economic drain pipes that slurp up your minions like bath water. Too much of the game resides in the world map and not enough on the floor of the lair. Sandbox mode feels like a soothing ointment after going through the bee gauntlet of normal mode, and although it lacks challenge, questy threads and basic storytelling, it is far more playful, cheeky and enjoyable. If you're picking this up, that's where to go. It might feel like cheating to give yourself infinite cash, but isn't that what an Evil Genius would do?
The Gamer: 100/100
The Digital Fix: 10 / 10.0
Saving Content: 5/5
Shacknews: 9 / 10
Ultimately, Evil Genius 2 is a Dungeon Keeper clone in a different coat of paint. The surface has been well-prepped and the paint was applied with great expertise, though. If you consider yourself a fan of simulation-strategy games, this has to go on your must-play list for 2021. 9/10 secret boxing glove traps hidden in corridor walls
Use a Potion: 9 / 10.0
33bits: 90 / 100
Destructoid: 8.5 / 10.0
It comes across as a diabolical labor of love. The game is obviously made by people who cared for the property, as it conserves everything that was great about the original title while tightening the screws on the old doomsday device. Even without the multiple campaigns, it's a ridiculously long game. But the fact that I was rarely annoyed or bored, while continuously finding new elements to love, is a testament to how well-executed the sequel is. If the first game wasn't diabolical enough for you, this one should scratch that evil itch a bit better.
IGN Italy: 8.5 / 10.0
Metro GameCentral: 8 / 10
By perfecting the Dungeon Keeper formula, the best James Bond game since GoldenEye proves that playing the bad guy really can be more fun.
TheSixthAxis: 8 / 10
VG247: 4/5
Everything that made that original game special, and ultimately a cult classic, is faithfully and lovingly reproduced here. It’s a safe reimagining, but simply on merit of all the small modernizing touches, which add up to a lot, it’s also pretty clearly a better game than the original – and considering how much I loved that game, that’s no small feat. I can see many more hours in my lair ahead – and with potential updates and DLC down the line to address some issues, true world domination could still be ahead.
Attack of the Fanboy: 4/5
God is a Geek: 8 / 10.0
Anyone who ever dreamed of being the villain building an island base to rival Dr. No should give Evil Genius 2: World Domination a fair shot.
GamingTrend: 80 / 100
Windows Central: 4/5
UI anomalies and enemy pathing issues aside, Evil Genius 2 is a deep and addictive simulation strategy game that will satisfy your inner desire to, you know, take over the world.
The Games Machine: 8 / 10.0
Hardcore Gamer: 4 / 5.0
GameSpew: 8 / 10.0
PC Invasion: 8/10
Worth Playing: 8 / 10.0
GideonsGaming: 8 / 10.0
Cultured Vultures: 8 / 10.0
GameByte: 8 / 10.0
Hey Poor Player: 4 / 5.0
GameSpace: 8 / 10.0
Checkpoint Gaming: 8 / 10
Rectify Gaming: 8 / 10.0
COGconnected: 79 / 100
Then again… sometimes I want to play out certain scenarios in gaming. Sometimes I want to pilot a starship and escape from devious traps. Other times, I want to make my way through an emotional family drama. There are different feelings for different days. Evil Genius 2 has a strength that no other game can offer – there’s nowhere else to play out this fantasy. Because some days you want to be Dr. Evil, and it’s pretty cool that there’s an outlet for those megalomaniacal tendencies!
PC Gamer: 75 / 100
A superbly stylish and surprisingly challenging management game, Evil Genius 2 is let down only by its tendency to bloviate.
WayTooManyGames: 7.5 / 10.0
Game Informer: 7 / 10.0
Managing your base and bossing people around can be fun, but that simple joy is often obscured by layers of repetition
GameSpot: 7 / 10
Evil Genius 2 makes good on its spy-movie supervillain concept with a challenging management sim that requires cunning and patience.
GameSkinny: 7/10
Wccftech: 6 / 10.0
Evil Genius 2: World Domination has a certain nostalgic charm, and not just because of its retro 007 stylings. It feels like something you might have found on your dad or friend's computer back in the Windows 3.1 era and sunk a few diverting hours into. Unfortunately, a lack of depth, challenge, and modern features makes the game hard to fully recommend in 2021. Some fun can be had if you keep your expectations in check, but don't count on Evil Genius 2 taking over your world.
IGN: 6/10
In Evil Genius 2: World Domination, a fiddly world map and confusing objectives foil the plans of this stylish, gleeful villain simulator.
GameWatcher: 6 / 10.0
Sirus Gaming: 6 / 10.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2021-03-31-13-16-38.jpg
2021-03-31-13-17-03.jpg

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر