[پیش بینی نمرات بازی]

• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها
  • نظرسنجی بسته شده است .

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
https___media.metrolatam.com_2019_09_09_480341792721630c-08bbee2d6c99c9749267efa53656855c.jpg

Developer: id Software
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Directors: Hugo Martin, Marty Stratton
Composer: Mick Gordon
Genre: First Person Shooter
Engine: id Tech 7
Platforms: PS4, X1, Nintendo Switch, PC & Google Stadia

screenshot-www.metacritic.com-2020.04.gif
Cubed3 - 10 / 10
The concept of "push-forward combat" is even better this time around, forcing you to be in the moment every moment.

Cultured Vultures - 10 / 10
DOOM Eternal is a bloody masterpiece of glorious violence that may well be the best the series has ever been.

Daily Mirror - 5 / 5 stars
By placing the Doomslayer, and by extension, the player, into the centre of a blood-spattered heavy metal symphony and encouraging them to conduct with a chainsaw, id and Bethesda have conjured a game of the year contender.

Daily Star - 5 / 5 stars
id Software’s magnum opus, an epic of the video game world that’ll be talked about for years to come, Doom Eternal is a triumph.

Final Weapon - 5 / 5 stars
DOOM Eternal is gaming bliss from start to finish. No other FPS compares to the overwhelming combat and presentation of DOOM Eternal.

FingerGuns - 10 / 10
Polished to the nth degree, visually sublime and with a soundtrack that’ll get your heart racing, it’s a thrilling game from bloody beginning to gory end.

Game Revolution - 5 / 5 stars
The Doom Slayer has faced many nightmarish opponents and toppled them all, yet his greatest victory might be slaying the impossibly high expectations set by his genre-defining precursors.

GamePitt - 10 / 10
DOOM Eternal is one of the most intense, satisfying, and brutal first-person shooters I’ve played this generation – I love it! id Software and Bethesda have taken everything which was great about DOOM (2016) and built upon the foundations in order to deliver a truly outstanding game which both looks and plays like perfection. The wide range of easy-to-understand upgrades, returning and new foes to slaughter, simply gorgeous visuals, disgusting death-blows, and adrenaline-pumping combat, all come together to create one hell of an amazing game. The only thing that could make this game any better would be more cowbell!

GameSpew - 10 / 10
As the credits rolled after a final boss fight to remember, all we had in our minds was “that was epic”. And that’s exactly what DOOM Eternal is: epic.

Generación Xbox - Spanish - 10 / 10
If you like shooters, do not hesitate, if you like good graphics, do not hesitate, even if the first was somewhat tedious, do not hesitate, because they have solved it.

Guardian - 5 / 5 stars
The latest addition to the demon-slaying franchise is a gorgeously designed gore fest that delivers relentless fun

Level Down Games - 10 / 10
There is no time like the present to fully invest yourself to the cause, and if you have any reservations about joining the Slayer’s Army, rest assured – this is one of the best, if not THE best, shooter experience you’ve ever laid your hands, eyes, ears, and guts on. Grab your chainsaw. Rip, and tear.

Nexus - 10 / 10
DOOM Eternal is a hyper-violent, loud, and menacing masterpiece that has, yet again, reclaimed its throne as the king of the shooter.

PowerUp! - 10 / 10
New mechanics, incredible movement and verticality and brutal gunplay combine with flawless level design, top-notch pacing, a spectacular soundtrack and immaculate visuals to make DOOM Eternal essentially perfect.

Press Start - 10 / 10
Doom Eternal is a bigger and better sequel in practically every way.

Tech Advisor - 5 / 5 stars
DOOM was one of the best games of 2016. DOOM Eternal is better. Only the truly puritanical will find anything to dislike in ripping and tearing through the hordes of Hell once again.

The Angry Joe Show - 10 / 10
Video Review - Quote not available

TheSixthAxis - 10 / 10
Doom Eternal doesn't just set the bar, it breaks it. Many of the best games of the FPS genre do what has already been done, and can do it really, really well, but Doom Eternal does what no other game has done before, crafting a fast-paced power fantasy that sets your brain cells on fire. It's an addictive exploration of the mythic Doomslayer character that delivers hours of blood-drenched fun, dozens of memorable collectibles, and a fan-pleasing story book-ended with gorgeous worlds and unforgettable music. Doom Eternal is a ripping, tearing masterpiece.

WayTooManyGames - 10 / 10
To sum things up, Id Software had a colossal challenge trying to improve upon what was already perfect, but Cacodemons be praised, they did it. Doom Eternal is one of the most technically advanced games from this entire generation, a masterful achievement in graphics, framerates, gameplay, and sound. It is a game that is hell-bent on giving you a gigantic smile at all times, making you feel like a brutal god of destruction, a force to be reckoned with, someone to be feared.

SomHráč.sk - Czech - 99 / 100
Doom Eternal is a simply amazing pure action game. Once it grabs you, it won't let you go until the very end.

GuiltyBit - Spanish - 9.7 / 10
Doom Eternal is the manual for making a sequel as it should always be. A perfect level design, graphic performance and gunplay that make it one of the best shooters out there.

COGconnected - 96 / 100
Doom Eternal is a phenomenal game.

33bits - Spanish - 95 / 100
DOOM Eternal is a true masterpiece capable of creating a school and revolutionizing the way FPS are approached. Id Software takes the ideas from the 2016 game and gives it a twist to create the ultimate shooter, more and better in this case. It's hard to go back to playing a traditional first person shooter after playing this marvel.

Atomix - Spanish - 95 / 100
Doom Eternal is the perfect evolution of the classic FPS series from id Software. Finally, Bethesda is delivering a game that we deserved. We have a GOTY contender.

AusGamers - 9.5 / 10
Eternal is as much a statement of renewed intent as it is a brilliant slice of first-person action from id. A studio that has taken the simplicity and peerless feel of DOOM 2016, Quake III Arena, and other past glories and expanded that into an experience that also captures the wonder of exploring new alien worlds and locations. To ‘Rip and Tear’ through.

BaziCenter - Persian - 9.5 / 10
Doom Eternal is not only a superb shooter, but carries the DNA of some of the best works by Id Software, and takes the studio back to the good old days of the 90s.

Critical Hit - 9.5 / 10
DOOM Eternal is the most metal game in all of creation. It is rage and fire, the purity of armed combat dialled up to eleven and unleashed on a horde of eyeballs that simply aren't ready for the retina-searing action that's about to burn a new circle of hellish good fun into those ocular organs. Long live the Doom Slayer, long live the king of first-person shooters.

Culture of Gaming - 9.5 / 10
Overall, Doom Eternal is a great game I would recommend anyone get into. It offers the best of all worlds, from music to the general combat of the game and even the platforming sections and story. Doom Eternal is a must for ALL to play!

DASHGAMER.com - 9.5 / 10
I highly suggest any gamer out there to experience the nonsense that exudes nothing but jaw dropping, trigger-happy action. [...] There will be a rhythm to get a hold of once jumping into the deep end of the title, but once you have it down-pat, DOOM Eternal will be one of the most memorable experiences in gaming, you will have this generation.

Digital Chumps - 9.5 / 10
DOOM Eternal is one of the most exhilarating first-person shooters in recent years. Hesitation is punished but fleet-footed and aggressive players who love a challenge are rewarded with the viscera of a demon bloodbath and spectacularly hellish worlds.

Easy Allies - 9.5 / 10
Doom Eternal is a masterful shooter that's willing to push players to new heights.

Explosion Network - 9.5 / 10
DOOM Eternal is easily one of this generation's best FPS’s as it rips and tears its way to outdo the first game in every way possible.

GameSpace - 9.5 / 10
If you loved DOOM 2016 I think you're are going to love DOOM Eternal. It takes the best parts of 2016 and somehow finds a way to improve on them. Throw in some amazing easter eggs, new enemy types, movement mechanics and level design and you have a formula for amazing. Sure it'll take a level or so to figure out this new combat rhythm but once you find it, you'll never want to go back.

Gaming Boulevard - 9.5 / 10
DOOM Eternal is a near perfect game.

Glitched Africa - 9.5 / 10
After hours upon hours of exploring epic locations and fighting deadly demons, DOOM Eternal was done and I had a little warm feeling inside. It is one of the best shooters I have played in a very long time. Its emphasis on exploration and unrivalled fast-paced combat has branched out on its own to deliver an experience like no other. I cannot wait to progress through more weekly challenges, go back and collect the missing items and of course, play the Battlemode. DOOM Eternal has a bright future ahead.

God is a Geek - 9.5 / 10
Doom Eternal is loud, brash, hellishly violent, and 100% entertainment. It might not be the perfect video game, but it absolutely is the perfect Doom game.

GotGame - 9.5 / 10
Doom Eternal is an intense journey. The smart changes to the combat, new emphasis on exploration, bombastic new toys to play around with, and overall beautiful sheen of bloody paint make it a marvel to behold. When Doom (2016) originally came out, it was heralded as one of the best first person shooters in the last decade. And yet Eternal tops it in every single way.

MSPoweruser - 9.5 / 10
Doom Eternal is the true return of id Software’s iconic first-person shooter series. If you thought that Doom 2016 was the ultimate return of classic FPS gameplay, look again. Compared to Eternal, 2016’s hardcore combat was just baby steps. This is the return of Doom: Long Live Doom Eternal!

PPE.pl - Polish - 9.5 / 10
The joy accompanied me from the first grasp of the controller in the paw, because DOOM Eternal is a masterful combination of gameplay and dynamics with content, sound and setting.

PSX Brasil - Portuguese - 95 / 100
DOOM Eternal offers a solid, challenging and addictive single-player campaign. The new mechanics for movement are good and make the gameplay even more frantic. The storyline can be a little confusing if you are unaware of the previous games, but fans will enjoy it. The multiplayer mode, however, leaves something to be desired - it is interesting in theory, but its execution is poor and appears to be quite unbalanced.

Pardis Game - Persian - 9.5 / 10
DOOM Eternal is the smartest FPS game in recent years and it is a fantastic technical achievement for id Software and the whole gaming industry

Pixel Arts - Persian - 9.5 / 10
To summarize, I must ask you to go and experience DOOM Eternal. This title is a collection of top and best features that any action title or shooter should have. The DOOM Eternal has been able to Raise the Bar of Shooter Titles all the way to the heavens, or better yet, to the depths of hell and prove itself not only as of the best DOOM in history but one of the best shooter and action titles we've ever seen.

PlayStation LifeStyle - 9.5 / 10
DOOM Eternal is simply a really good game. It provides players with a brutal and extreme power fantasy while also presenting a challenge, a tightrope act of balancing that few games can ever accomplish with a masterful hand.

PlayStation Universe - 9.5 / 10
A triumphant celebration of blood, sweat and fury, DOOM Eternal is a genre and generation defining FPS that through some occult ritual, somehow manages to comprehensively blow its 2016 GOTY contending predecessor completely out of the water with remarkable ease. This one is for the Slayers.

Rectify Gaming - 9.5 / 10
Doom Eternal rips and tears any fears of the sophomore slump with an incredible new chapter.

TrueGaming - Arabic - 9.5 / 10
DOOM Eternal came to be one of the best if not the best FPS of the generation, its visually stunning and increasingly challenging, not to mention the possessive soundtracks that pushes you to smile while you Rip and Tear.

PC Gamer - 94 / 100
Doom Eternal is a ceaseless, panicked nightmare that pushes you to point and click with more skill and style than ever before.

The Games Machine - Italian - 9.4 / 10
It doesn't matter who you are, when you play Doom Eternal you will feel as badass as his Doom Slayer. With a fast paced and gory gameplay, this incredible FPS is a must buy to anyone old enough to hold a Shotgun in hand and shoot demons in the face!

Game Informer - 9.3 / 10
The 2016 game now looks like a primer for a much more elaborate battle against the forces of hell

PushStartPlay - 9.3 / 10
This is one of the most fun and oddly therapeutic games that I’ve played. Simply put, Doom Eternal is a clear game of the year contender

Everyeye.it - Italian - 9.2 / 10
In short, Doom Eternal is confirmed as the worthy heir of its predecessor, as well as an absolute must have for first-person shooter enthusiasts.

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 92 / 100
DOOM Eternal is an example of how to make a great sequel. Doesn't break with the 2016 game and allows us to embody a character that is a demon killer. It makes us feel powerful and is one of the most brutal games we've enjoyed in a long time.

VGN - Italian - 9.2 / 10
DOOM Eternal is as satisfying to play as bewitching to admire and hypnotic to listen to, and in fact it is a candidate for arrogance to be one of the best first-person shooters available in this generation. DOOM is back, long live DOOM!

Worth Playing - 9.2 / 10
Doom Eternal is a hellishly frantic shooter that puts me closer to heart attack levels than I care to admit — and I love every second of it.

Xbox Achievements - 92 / 100
A proper thrill-ride, DOOM Eternal is the sequel to DOOM 2016 that we wanted, and then some. Going to hell has never been so damn heavenly.

Spaziogames - Italian - 9.1 / 10
Doom Eternal is a mad and frantic trip to hell, the best game in the series and a new height of excellence for the FPS genre.

Attack of the Fanboy - 4.5 / 5 stars
All in all, Doom Eternal is one of the most confident games I’ve ever played.

CGMagazine - 9 / 10
Ultimately, Doom Eternal is a violent and visceral tribute to single-player shooters, one that rewards skilled players and punishes those who may think they already know everything there is to know about the first-person shooter genre.

Digital Trends - 4.5 / 5 stars
Doom Eternal is a bigger and even better version of its predecessor, recognizing exactly why fans loved that game so much while giving them even more reasons to love the sequel.

DualShockers - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal is a drastic improvement over its predecessor in every way and sees the Doom Slayer reclaiming his throne in the shooter genre.

Fun Factor - Portuguese - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal is an upgrade of its predecessor in every aspect. The violent and energetic combat encounters at the sound of Mick Gordon's tracks are as fun as they are satisfying. Few games have left me this exhausted (in a good way) as DOOM Eternal. And after I finished it, I asked for more. It's without a doubt in my mind one of the best first person shooters of this generation, and a strong candidate for game of the year.

GBAtemp - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal is a game I've been looking forward to since before it was even announced. The cliffhanger ending of DOOM 2016 left me wanting more, I waited and hoped for story DLC which never materialised, and now in 2020... my patience has been rewarded. DOOM Eternal was everything I wanted and more. I can wholeheartedly recommend it, although that goes without saying. After all, it's DOOM - who can say no to that?

Game Debate - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal is an absolutely insane roller coaster ride of emotions, and is a truly fantastic game.

Game Rant - 4.5 / 5 stars
Doom Eternal is a non-stop thrill ride, barraging players with incredible fast-paced action from the opening mission to its blood-soaked finale. Fans of the franchise should be thrilled with it, and anyone looking for a meaty FPS to fill their time can't go wrong with this game.

GameCrate - 9 / 10
It's very easy to ignore the few rough patches in DOOM Eternal. This is a fantastic FPS with tons to do. It's also one of the most over-the-top and insane games ever made.

GameMAG - Russian - 9 / 10
Doom Eternal is all about luxury fights, incredible graphics, gorgeous landscapes, interesting levels, a powerful soundtrack and a complex lore that will really surprise the fans. id Software reminded us of what a proper single-player shooter is. The project only lacks an interconnected world and a variety of real bosses. May be we can get this in the next game?

GamePro - German - 90 / 100
Doom Eternal is a brutal shooter gem that requires a lot of comprehension, but never takes itself too seriously.

GameSkinny - 9 / 10 stars
Doom Eternal absolutely delivers on all-fronts by blasting us with one of the most intense and satisfying single-player shooter campaigns in years.

Gamefa - Persian - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal is one of the finest and most amazing first person shooter games of this generation. It's not just a good game, but a huge DOOM universe, full of demonic creatures, blood and metal tracks. Though sometimes it can be a little overcomplicated, but the final result is a fast, exciting and super fun experience that can both satisfy the old fans and attract the new ones.

Gameplanet - 9 / 10
Doom Eternal has taken what were already some pretty innovative new approaches to gameplay, and either refined, expanded, or built upon them in a way that elevates this visceral, kinetic and exhilarating approach to combat up several hundred notches.

Gamers Heroes - 90 / 100
Doom Eternal is completely badass. The soundtrack, the level design, the combat – it all comes together to create a package of adrenaline-fueled rage and destruction. Put simply, it's the best first-person shooter of this generation.

GamesBeat - 90 / 100
Just when you thought power fantasies couldn’t get any better, Doom Eternal comes along with its universe of blood and gore to put you in a state of flow.

Gaming Nexus - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal is gorgeous to behold, a technological tour-de-force and an exciting new chapter in the Doom narrative, but it's not quite as fun to play as DOOM 2016. The problem is not that DOOM Eternal is too hard, rather it is too hard unless you play by its specific rules, which, for all its mechanical complexity, makes its combat chess less freeform and satisfying than its predecessors.

GamingBolt - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal is a worthy sequel to a storied franchise, a celebration of all things DOOM, and one of the finest single-player first-person shooters ever made. Rip and tear, Slayers.

GamingTrend - 90 / 100
DOOM Eternal is drastically better than DOOM (2016), which was already an incredible game. Some players may not enjoy just how much more complex DOOM Eternal is, but I find it addicting. This is one of the best shooters I've ever played.

Heavy - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal is an adrenaline shot of pure, hyper-intense action that will constantly keep you on your toes.

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 90 / 100
When everything works, DOOM Eternal on Stadia works like in the rest of platforms. That is something that depends, mostly, of your ISP connection. During our test we didn't experienced input lag or video artifact, and even if it isn't native 4K, it moves like a charm. Mice and keyboard control (as is with the pad) also responds without problems.

IGN - 9 / 10
Doom Eternal is one of the best first-person shooter campaigns in years. Its brand of fun remains unmatched in FPSes.

JVL - French - 18 / 20
Enjoyable and bloody, Doom Eternal has everything for him to the delight of the players.

Jump Dash Roll - 9 / 10
Gory and gorgeous, Doom Eternal has upped the ante with a more thoughtful approach to its fast-paced combat.

Just Push Start - 4.5 / 5
The best praise I can give DOOM Eternal is that it feels exactly the way I thought it would be based on the trailers. It's fast, crazy and you can go from slicing demons head off to chainsawing an enemy in half in the span of four seconds. The campaign does a good job of highlighting these mechanics, with Battlemode offering plenty of replayability, making DOOM Eternal an easy choice for anyone looking for an action-packed adventure or something to unwind with during this stressful time.

Luis Alamilla - 9 / 10

MMORPG.com - 9 / 10
When it comes to first-person shooters, Doom Eternal is one of those games that you can get lost in. The combination of graphics, story, and intense action is enough to keep you playing for hours, pushing for “one more try” after a demon inevitably eats your lunch.

Oyungezer Online - Turkish - 9 / 10
I don't think I'd exaggerate if I say 'the game with the best FPS mechanics ever

PC Invasion - 9 / 10
Doom Eternal does a lot of things, but it's really a masterclass in modern action game design. It improves upon its predecessor in nearly every way and has some of the most visceral, furious combat that gaming has to offer.

PCGamesN - 9 / 10
Id stumbles very occasionally in its ambition to expand on 2016, but you won’t care when you’re enjoying the best combat in shooters. Pure, animalistic catharsis.

PCWorld - 4.5 / 5 stars
Doom Eternal kicks ass. It's smarter than it looks, faster than it looks, and somehow even more fun than it looks. A triumph—except for the platforming.

PSX Extreme - 9 / 10
Supremely difficult, extremely rewarding and, above all else, absolutely unrelenting, id Software has once again set the bar for the hyper-violent twitch shooter genre with Doom Eternal.

Player.One - 9 / 10
Ultimately, once you have completed the game, what’s going to stay with you is the wholesome experience of shredding through endless demons, and not a few ups here and downs there.

Pure Xbox - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal takes the hugely solid foundations laid down in 2016's excellent franchise reboot and adds more of absolutely everything. This is a bigger, faster, funnier, more relentless and endlessly replayable game than its predecessor and it's one that gives you a ton more variety in how you go about dishing out death to the hordes of hell that await you across its meaty single player campaign. It looks stunning, plays beautifully and is quite simply one of the most strategic, intense and hugely satisfying first-person shooters we've ever played.

Push Square - 9 / 10
DOOM Eternal delivers one of the best FPS campaigns of all time.

SECTOR.sk - Slovak - 9 / 10
Doom Eternal will rip and tear your expectations, because this is one of the best FPS games in a long time.

Saudi Gamer - Arabic - 9 / 10
Great experience no less than the previous entry, a combat system delivers high excitement that it'll make you play non-stop. Expected overall improvements but other things could've been better like complicated upgrading systems and controls, and some of the bosses fights.

Screen Rant - 4.5 / 5 stars
DOOM Eternal is a fantastic game, taking all of the elements which made DOOM 2016 such a surprisingly enjoyable reboot of the franchise and implementing dozens of new concepts in a way which makes the entire experience feel fresh all over again.

SomosXbox - Spanish - 9 / 10
Zero doubts if you think about acquiring DOOM Eternal on Xbox One. Tear apart and tear apart.

Stevivor - 9 / 10
I can’t emphasise how much fun Doom Eternal is to play and that’s what really counts.

TechRaptor - 9 / 10
Doom Eternal is pure, unadulterated mayhem that indulges in its own brutality, creating a sinfully fun first-person shooter. The multiplayer may be nothing to write home about, but the campaign deserves your undivided attention.

The Digital Fix - 9 / 10
Despite its rather lacklustre story, and irritating platforming mechanics, Doom Eternal takes all the best elements from its prequel, polishes, refines and adds a mixture of new strategy, combat and gunplay elements to produce one of the most enjoyable FPS on the market today.

The Outerhaven Productions - 4.5 / 5 stars
Rip and tear until it's done in what is by far the best 1st person shooter out right now. id Software took all the good bits from Doom 2016 and expanded on them in the most glorious way possible. A must-play shooter of this generation.

TheReviewGeek - 9 / 10
Doom Eternal is a bloody good game. It’s a violent, gory, adrenaline-soaked descent into the hellish depths of your nightmare but it does so with such finesse and style that it’s easy to forget how well-designed and complex this game actually is. Between the 12 hour campaign, the plethora of collectables and the evolving combat that organically adds layers of challenge over time, Doom Eternal is hands down one of the best first person shooters of 2020 and, dare I say, a top contender for game of the year.

Twinfinite - 4.5 / 5
Doom Eternal is far more than gore, double jumps, and brutal executions. It’s an impeccably designed game that perfectly balances every single aspect of its action to create one of the most challenging, exhausting, and consistently fun shooters in years.

VDZE Media - 9 / 10
id Software and Bethesda really have something special on their hands here. Games divide opinion, which is natural. So when I tell you that I haven’t heard a single person say they aren’t enjoying DOOM Eternal, that’s probably one of the biggest compliments I can give it. This is the culmination of everything the DOOM series has been working towards. Buy this game!

We Got This Covered - 4.5 / 5 stars
Doom Eternal's "play cool or die" philosophy shakes up retro shooter norms for the better. It's the confident sequel we all knew it would be, but it tries to be even more than that. In almost every way, it succeeds at both.

WellPlayed - 9 / 10
A technical marvel that continues the DOOM franchise's reinvigoration of the modern FPS

Windows Central - 4.5 / 5 stars
DOOM marches back to the gates of hell with confidence, but some of its attempts to try new things fall flat. Literally.

ZTGD - 9 / 10
Doom Eternal is an outstanding entry in the series marredby a few setbacks.

twobeardgaming - 9 / 10
DOOM, the name alone is known to all gamers and for good reason. Arguably the most iconic FPS title in existence, this blood-soaked demon-slaying phenomenon has been keeping gamers entertain since 1993 with it’s relentless and brutal gameplay. Now the latest entry in the series is upon us in what is being hailed as one of the most highly anticipated titles of the year, at TBG we put our focus on the campaign element of the game and have tried to keep this review as spoiler-free as possible so let’s gear up and raise some hell!

KeenGamer - 8.9 / 10
Hell on Earth might be just another day in the life of the Doom Slayer but Doom Eternal isn't just another plain old, tired shooter. It's bigger, bolder and more unapologetic than its predecessor in the best possible sense, bringing a bunch of improvements while still retaining that old school feel we all know and love.

IGN Spain - Spanish - 8.7 / 10
Despite not being very convinced by its triple system of obtaining combat resources, Doom Eternal is as frantic as you might expect. A long campaign with inspired arenas... not accompanied by an interesting story despite the narrative efforts.

Bazimag - Persian - 8.5 / 10
DOOM Eternal is a worthy sequel for Doom 2016; Even though its evolution is not as It should have been. Despite all the improvements, the game has a few flaws that don't let the game be a completely flawless shooter. That being said, DOOM Eternal is not only one of the best first-person shooters of 8th generation, but is one of the best first-person shooters ever created and just like the previous installment is different than other titles in its genre. Fast and delightful gameplay alongside eye-catching visuals and great soundtrack, have brought an immensely thrilling experience that you can't find anywhere else.

Destructoid - 8.5 / 10
Doom Eternal keeps the strong foundation built back in 2016 intact, while adding some of its own panache in the process. I think we can officially declare that the last iteration wasn't just a lone fluke, and that Doom is back in the shooter spotlight where it belongs.

Flickering Myth - 8.5 / 10
Doom Eternal is just about everything fans could want a Doom sequel to be; muscular, intense, and compulsively addictive, complete with one of the best single-player FPS campaigns in years.

GameGrin - 8.5 / 10
A great, if disjointed, continuation of the demon killing franchise. Visually stunning, tight controls and satisfying combat make for an exciting and enjoyable experience.

GameWatcher - 8.5 / 10
Hell hath no fury like a Doom Slayer pissed off

Gamersky - Chinese - 8.5 / 10
Overall Doom Eternal looks gorgeous, shoots sweetly and contains tremendous fun when played against other bloodthirsty players. But it is still lack of some polish on multiplayer gameplay contents.

LevelUp - Spanish - 8.5 / 10
Doom Eternal is one of the best FPS that exists today. We can even say that it far exceeds the original. However, not everything shines with the same intensity; the story is confusing and unnecessary, the platform sections are tedious, the new visual identity is generic. In general, you can notice a change of direction towards a game as a service for the wrong reasons. Doom Eternal finds himself caught in the eternal conflict of finding his own identity.

Rely On Horror - 8.5 / 10
The premise of the Doom Eternal is simple. Demons start cropping up and it's your job to shoot them. The series' soft reboot Doom (2016) set the...

Impulsegamer - 4.2 / 5
Doom Eternal does its legacy proud. Unabashedly difficult, frantic, and single player-centric, it knows what it is…and does it well.

Sirus Gaming - 8.4 / 10
Doom Eternal remains a must-have for players who enjoy the challenge. It is unapologetic when it comes to making the player suffer, but victory through adversity appeal with a certain group of gamers, me included. So, in the words of the Slayer himself, “Rip and tear… until it’s done.”

3DNews - Russian - 8 / 10
DOOM Eternal is, probably, the fastest and most brutal shooter on the market. But reworked combat system, a lot of (not so fluent) platforming elements and some other small issues here and there are keeping the sequel from beating the almost perfect DOOM 2016.

Areajugones - Spanish - 8 / 10
DOOM returns to offer us another installment loaded with wonderful and vertical battles full of rawness and to rhythm of heavy metal. Although they have impressed us again in the shooter aspect, DOOM Eternal adds more content to the game, as well as parts of the platform, which we do not see clearly its contribution and make us miss the simplicity of this franchise.

Cerealkillerz - German - 8 / 10
Doom Eternal enters the FPS-Arena with lots of gameplay/enemy variety und a lot more fast paced action. Sadly that is everything good the game brings to the table. The game doesn't do much to overtrump its predecessor and the game could live without a lot of the new features better, especially the battlemode multiplayer. If you looking for just some more Doom, you'll still get some fun out of it.

Checkpoint Gaming - 8 / 10
Very few games are able to make me feel as powerful as this one does. So bust out you gun, sharpen your blade, and get ready to wipe demon juice off the soles of your feet.

EGM - 8 / 10
As long as Doom Eternal didn't stray too far from its predecessor, it was going to be a good game. But id Software comes surprisingly close to muddying everything with new mechanics. The flamethrower and rechargeable chainsaw give you more options during battle, but they can also feel like unnecessary additions. Still, a deeper lore, a banging soundtrack, and plenty of demons to gib leave Doom Eternal in a happy place—relatively speaking.

GameByte - 8 / 10
Overall, the game is a perfect addition to id Software’s vastly successful DOOM franchise.

GameSpot - 8 / 10
Doom Eternal intensifies the battles with Hell's hordes by requiring you to constantly calculate the best ways to rip, tear, and stay alive.

Gameblog - French - 8 / 10
DOOM Eternal is a good sequel to the 2016 game, and adds interesting platform phases.

Hardcore Gamer - 4 / 5
When everything comes together, Doom Eternal’s combat, mobility and levels combine to create one of the most satisfying gameplay loops and FPS campaigns in years. The Doom Slayer came, he sawed and he lived up to his reputation.

Leadergamer - Turkish - 4 / 5 stars
Apart from the platform elements, it is a magnificent blood bath.

Metro GameCentral - 8 / 10
A significant improvement on the reboot and while there are still a few flaws the core combat is some of the best in any first person shooter this generation.

Niche Gamer - 8 / 10
The annoying self-aware memes can be ignored, and if you don’t care for Doom guy depicted in third person cutscenes, they are easily skipped. Doom Eternal lives up to its name in proving that it is going to be here for a long time.

NoobFeed - 80 / 100
DOOM Eternal takes everyone players loved about DOOM and gives us more. With the Doom Slayer ripping and tearing through hordes of demons in various closed arenas. DOOM Eternal provides classic FPS action for the modern age that demands precision and mobility as the demons of Hell try to tear the flesh from your bones. But despite the strong campaign issues with how the lore is delivered and lacking multiplayer options hinder this incredible title.

OnlySP - 4 / 5 stars
DOOM Eternal is as much of a benchmark in design for id Software and Bethesda as it is the entire genre of FPS games as a whole.

Paste Magazine - 8 / 10
I ran, I jumped, I killed. And I died. A lot. And these days, that's enough.

Post Arcade (National Post) - 8 / 10
Id Software's latest shooter is truly a gamer's game, fully focused on glorified violence and addictive action

Shacknews - 8 / 10
As a whole, Doom Eternal is a solid game, and a great sequel.

Telegraph - 4 / 5 stars
Older readers may remember the notoriety of the original Doom, one of the forerunners of the first-person shooter that sent players to hell and back, turning demons into kibble at the end of a floating shotgun.

TrustedReviews - 4 / 5 stars
Doom (2016) turns things up to 11 for the beloved demon-mulching shooter series. With Doom Eternal, id Software cranks the volume up to 20. There’s a booming soundtrack, pulse-raising action and stunning hellish landscapes aplenty, but the sequel still isn’t without its flaws.

USgamer - 4 / 5 stars
Doom Eternal mostly manages to avoid the bloat that plagues other sequels, but it also roughs up that perfect pacing with more lore, sometimes muddy platforming, and more collectibles to find.

VG247 - 4 / 5 stars
This is the strongest Doom has ever been.

VGChartz - 8 / 10
A blast to play.

VideoGamer - 8 / 10
It's only when you stop playing, feeling somehow frazzled, energised, and jittery, that you realise the game has as much in common with the audiovisual arts as it does with a double-shot of espresso.

GameZone - 7.5 / 10
Doom Eternal's issues feel like a victim of ambition. They wanted to double down on the balls to the walls craziness and instead of saying no to some ideas, it feels like they crammed absolutely everything into the game. While Eternal manages to still be very fun and a worthy entry in this legendary franchise, it needs to realize there is such a thing as too much of a good thing sometimes.

Cheat Code Central - 3.5 / 5
It’s weird to feel so disappointed by something so awesome. DOOM Eternal is a constant state of whiplash between being in absolute awe at the game’s mechanical brilliance, only to be snatched in the extreme opposite direction by stale storytelling and environmental padding.

GamesRadar+ - 3.5 / 5 stars
Doom Eternal is a smart iteration of what came before it that occasionally stumbles under its own desire to evolve

Slant Magazine - 3.5 / 5 stars
There's something primal and thrilling to id Software's further embrace of video-gamey conventions.

New Game Network - 69 / 100
Doom Eternal's core shooting is strong thanks to grand weapons and enemy variety, but it buries the action under irksome resource management and stilted combat arenas. The bland multiplayer and silly platforming only hurt it more, driving this sequel below previous games in the series.

Thumbsticks - 3 / 5 stars
Doom Eternal features all the raw, raucous action of the 2016 reboot, but for reasons we can’t comprehend, is dragged out to an interminable length. Technically solid, blistering in parts, but lacking in soul.

ACG - Buy
Fast paced with a unique combination of combat and platforming. While not perfect, it is a fantastic ride.

Ars Technica - Unscored
Doom Eternal is a thrilling return to form and a high-water mark for fast-paced twitch shooting. Buy it.

Echo Boomer - Portuguese - Mind-blown
DOOM Eternal is an absolute blast!

Eurogamer - No Recommendation / Blank
An even faster and bloodier but slightly wayward follow-up to a thunderous shooter reboot.

Expansive - Loved
Just thinking about the game’s rip-roaring heavy metal soundtrack, hordes of enemies, killer arsenal set, and speedy action is making my heart pump. DOOM Eternal takes what you loved about the 2016 reboot, and makes it louder, faster, more graphic, intense and involving.

GameXplain - Loved

Kotaku - Unscored
The ripping and tearing is as good as it has ever been.

Player.it - Italian - Masterpiece
A title filled with violence to the brim that flows fluidly, with FINALLY difficult fights in a landscape of games for softhearts.
If you like shooter games and you haven't bought Doom Eternal yet, it can only mean two things: you pee your pants in your sleep or you don't understand anything about video games. Do you need a number ratio? 666/10

Player2.net.au - B+
A far more brutal experience than its predecessor, Doom Eternal isn’t for the weak, but master the ruleset and you’re in for a hell of a time.

Polygon - Unscored
Doom Eternal’s power fantasy is funny, playful, and a welcome break

Reloading BR - Portuguese - Loved
With a more arcadey touch to its game design and a bigger focus on the lore and narrative surrounding the DOOM Slayer, I'm not sure if this new direction represents something marginally worse or better than DOOM 2016. But after killing thousands of demons, I can definitely attest that DOOM Eternal is, very much like its predecessor, one of the most fun and impressive shooters of the generation.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Unscored
Doom Eternal is a lot like the last game, but better.

Skill Up - Unscored
Doom Eternal is amazing. I love it. You should buy it. But it has some things that make it imperfect, things that Doom 2016 seemed to 'fix'. It's weird that these things should be broken again.

The Partisan Spy - Buy
Doom Eternal is FAITHFUL to its roots: guns, demons, violence, gore and an intense FPS gameplay. The game mechanics are set in a way that forces you to play in the RIP AND TEAR style. Shot, move around, swap weapons, use abilities, dash, final blows... You will do all that in every 30 seconds of combat. Playing Doom Eternal is not about standing still or finding cover to shoot at targets. The most effective way to get what you need to survive is by engaging aggressively and killing demons.
Aside from all the action, there are 10 different items to explore and collect. 6 of them are related to weapons and character upgrades and the rest are lore and cosmetic items. All these items and currency points MAY LOOK COMPLEX to some but after a dozen hours of gameplay, it becomes easier to understand.

Wccftech - Unscored
Until then, I'll just keep it simple. Doom Eternal is a brilliant game, one that is a worthy successor to the previous release. While the game does stumble here and there, trying to be something that it really shouldn't be, the outstanding gameplay more than makes up for any issues. Going by the campaign alone, Doom Eternal is well worth your time and money, particularly so if you liked Doom.

pressakey.com - German - Loved
This speed, so much more enemies and the scope: id Software has done more in all aspects than its predecessor. The player is demanded as much every second as it was in DOOM 2016 for the final... and that already in the tutorial. The choice of the right weapon against the Cacodemon hovering above me, the dodge set to the left to avoid the approaching Pinky and the firing of the flamethrower must go into your blood to have any chance at all against the deluge of demons pouring over the Slayer. There's so much going on on the screen at the same time that my computer should have been down on its knees by now. But it keeps on rattling happily.

The postponement of DOOM Eternal seems to have done really good. Such a solidly functioning piece of software needs time to be polished and unnecessary frills thrown out. The latter didn't necessarily work with the upgrade system, but in terms of performance this shooter is at the forefront. DOOM Eternal has shown me again after many years what is still possible in the first person shooter genre.

آخرین ویرایش:

Arima Kishou

Kuro no Shinigami
کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2014
نام
محمد
دوستان فاز این یوتیوبر هایی که میگن 2016 بهتره چیه؟ دیدم skillup همچین حرفی میزنه، با اینکه خودم هنوز بازی نکردم، به هیچ وجه نمیتونم این حرف رو قبول کنم:D
کنجکاو شدم دوستانی که اینجا بازی رو تموم کردن چی فکر میکنن؟

Kurt117

کاربر سایت
Aug 6, 2009
نام
Ali
دوستان فاز این یوتیوبر هایی که میگن 2016 بهتره چیه؟ دیدم skillup همچین حرفی میزنه، با اینکه خودم هنوز بازی نکردم، به هیچ وجه نمیتونم این حرف رو قبول کنم:D
کنجکاو شدم دوستانی که اینجا بازی رو تموم کردن چی فکر میکنن؟
1. سلیقه
2. بخش های پلتفورمینگ :-":-":-"

بازی نسبت به دوم 2016 تغییرات زیادی داشته و پیچیده تر شده، از نظر بعضی ها (مثل من :D ) همه ی این تغییرات مثبت بودن و اگه قرار بود یه بازی مثل همون دوم 2016 میبود، به اندازه الان موفق نمیشد. یه عده دیگه هم از تغییرات ناراضی هستن و دوست داشتن بازی بیشتر به دوم 2016 نزدیک میبود.
بخش های پلتفورمینگ بازی بد نیستن ولی 2-3 جا واقعا میرن روی اعصاب و احساس الکی اضافه بودن به ادم میدن :|
+
اون ویدئو اسکیل اپ رو من بخاطر تایتلش برام جالب شد که ببینم چی میگه :-":-" نیم ساعت از یکی از دشمن های بازی ایراد گرفت (marauder ها) که چقدر بد طراحی شدن، op و خسته کننده هستن و ... دلم میخواست از توی مانیتور برم داد بزنم ROCKET LAUNCHER :|:D

به نظر من اون نوع دشمن های بازی خیلی هم بالانس هستن و اتفاقا تنها دشمنی توی بازی هستن که برای مبارزه باهاشون ادم باید متفاوت فکر کنه. همه ی دشمن ها نقطه ضعف های مختلف دارن ولی اگه به اندازه کافی بهشون فقط تیر بزنید (صرف نظر از نقاط ضعفشون)، بالاخره میمیرن. ولی برای مبارزه با مارادور ها باید فکر کنید و یجورایی طرف رو گول بزنید تا بتونید بکشیدش :-":-" (حالا از فلسفه و داستان این دوستامون چیزی نمیگم چون اسپویل میشه) ولی از نظر داستانی هم کاملا قابل درکه که جطور و چرا داخل بازی هستن و چرا انقدر قوین.
Op هم نیستن و طراحیشون مشکلی نداره، فقط کافیه ادم از نارنجک ها و راکت لانچر درست استفاده کنه، کشتنشون به انداز هبقیه دشمن ها ساده میشه...

آخرین ویرایش:

Arima Kishou

Kuro no Shinigami
کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2014
نام
محمد
1. سلیقه
2. بخش های پلتفورمینگ :-":-":-"

بازی نسبت به دوم 2016 تغییرات زیادی داشته و پیچیده تر شده، از نظر بعضی ها (مثل من :D ) همه ی این تغییرات مثبت بودن و اگه قرار بود یه بازی مثل همون دوم 2016 میبود، به اندازه الان موفق نمیشد. یه عده دیگه هم از تغییرات ناراضی هستن و دوست داشتن بازی بیشتر به دوم 2016 نزدیک میبود.
بخش های پلتفورمینگ بازی بد نیستن ولی 2-3 جا واقعا میرن روی اعصاب و احساس الکی اضافه بودن به ادم میدن :|
+
اون ویدئو اسکیل اپ رو من بخاطر تایتلش برام جالب شد که ببینم چی میگه :-":-" نیم ساعت از یکی از دشمن های بازی ایراد گرفت (marauder ها) که چقدر بد طراحی شدن، op و خسته کننده هستن و ... دلم میخواست از توی مانیتور برم داد بزنم ROCKET LAUNCHER :|:D

به نظر من اون نوع دشمن های بازی خیلی هم بالانس هستن و اتفاقا تنها دشمنی توی بازی هستن که برای مبارزه باهاشون ادم باید متفاوت فکر کنه. همه ی دشمن ها نقطه ضعف های مختلف دارن ولی اگه به اندازه کافی بهشون فقط تیر بزنید (صرف نظر از نقاط ضعفشون)، بالاخره میمیرن. ولی برای مبارزه با مارادور ها باید فکر کنید و یجورایی طرف رو گول بزنید تا بتونید بکشیدش :-":-" (حالا از فلسفه و داستان این دوستامون چیزی نمیگم چون اسپویل میشه) ولی از نظر داستانی هم کاملا قابل درکه که جطور و چرا داخل بازی هستن و چرا انقدر قوین.
Op هم نیستن و طراحیشون مشکلی نداره، فقط کافیه ادم از نارنجک ها و راکت لانچر درست استفاده کنه، کشتنشون به انداز هبقیه دشمن ها ساده میشه...
والا پلتفرمینگ من دوست دارم:D حتی یکی از ایراد های 2016 برای من نبود همون تنوع بود، هی شده بود مبارزه های پست سر هم و وقت استراحت به پلیر نمیداد.
درک میکنم چرا مثلا قسمت هایی بد طراحی شده باشن ولی بودنشون رو به نبودنشون ترجیح میدم.

من خودم بشخصه مثل این طرف اصلا 2016 رو بازی بی نقصی نمیدونم و بنظرم تازه این eternal اهه که از پتانسیل استفاده نشده 2016 نهایت استفاده رو میکنه.

در مورد اون دوستان والا حس میکنم دیگه زیادی ایشون به قول معروف نوب بازی در میارن وگرنه خیلی از پلیرا رو دیدم که مشکل چندانی با این دوستان مخصوصا جلوتر توی بازی میگفتن نداشتن:D
به احتمال زیاد منتظر dlc های داستانی میمونم و بعد میرم سراغ بازی، پس امیدوارم از این اوضاع زنده بیرون در بیایم که بعدا بتونم ببینم دستپخت اشون چی بوده:D

dark souls

کاربر سایت
May 19, 2012
نام
رضا
بازی دوتا نمره 6 و 6.9 گرفت و متا اومد روی 89.
quarter to three به بازی 6 داد و new game network به بازی 6.9
بازی خیز برداشته بود برای متای بالای 90 که این دوتا سایت گند زدن به کاسه و کوزه بازی :D:D
Quarter to three سابقه زیادی تو گند زدن به امتیازات بازی های بزرگ‌داره مثلا به
halo 4 امتیاز 20 رو اعطا کرده بود.
نمیدونم چرا این سایت هنوز داره به فعالیت خودش ادامه میده.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر