• Google Stadia (Dec 31, 2019)
Trailer:
Developer: Airship Syndicate

Publisher: THQ Nordic

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 77 average - 72% recommended

Critic Reviews

Glitched Africa - 9.2 / 10
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Darksider Genesis. The ending leaves much to be desired but the experience to get there was brutally fun and exciting. It takes around 12-15 hours to complete the main campaign and the arena is added content so overall, the game is a great package. I will be playing this next year on a console just to experience it all over again.

Cerealkillerz - German - 9 / 10
Darksiders Genesis is probably the biggest surprise hit of 2019. Despite the low starting price you get a game that shouldn't hide behind the original games or even the Diablo Series in terms of gameplay variety and content.

Boomstick Gaming - 8.8 / 10
Darksiders Genesis is an easy recommend to anyone who enjoys the action-adventure or action-RPG genres.

IGN - 8.7 / 10
Though it lacks polish, Darksiders Genesis is a rare spinoff that equals and sometimes surpasses its mainline brethren

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 86 / 100
Darksiders Genesis looked like another Diablo clone, but it has its own personality and is a Darksiders with a different perspective. It's fun, has a component of RPG and platform game and, despite its problems, is a great new game of the saga created by Madureira brothers.

Cultured Vultures - 8.5 / 10
Despite some hokey voice acting and a few technical quibbles, Darksiders: Genesis manages to be every bit as significant to the franchise as the mainline games.

TechRaptor - 8.5 / 10
While Strife may end up playing second fiddle to War in his own debut game, Darksiders Genesis is a surprisingly fun and lengthy top-down co-op action game that both fans and newcomers should enjoy.

PC Gamer - 81 / 100
A great one-shot adventure or an enjoyable grindfest, depending on which you want.

Critical Hit - 8 / 10
As a stopgap between Darksiders 3 and the eventual Darksiders 4, Genesis scratches an itch in an unconventional manner that deserves some appreciation for trying something new along the way. Darksiders Genesis is action and co-op play firing on all cylinders. Even if I do need to strap a pair of binoculars to my face to see what I'm doing.

Destructoid - 8 / 10
I came into Darksiders Genesis expecting nothing and got a fun little co-op dungeon crawler in return. Although the concept of a "Diablo spinoff for the Darksiders series" had the potential to just be a big bowl of wrong, the mad men and women at Airship Syndicate pulled it off. Long live Darksiders.

GameSkinny - 8 / 10 stars
Darksiders Genesis is an incredibly solid adaptation of the IP that brings both War and Strife into a new genre without losing the heart of the franchise.

GameSpew - 8 / 10
Airship Syndicate has created a game that both fans and those new to the series can jump into and have a great deal of fun. And thanks to co-op, it no longer has to be a solitary affair.

MSPoweruser - 8 / 10
Darksiders Genesis feels like the next great step for a series that has, until now, often struggled a bit to find its own identity.

Wccftech - 7.5 / 10
Darksiders Genesis manages to twist the series' formula successfully, offering plenty of engaging puzzle-solving and treasure hunting, both elevated by the good mission and location design. Repetitive combat, lack of a true loot system and a few other issues prevent the game from being a must-buy for everyone, but Darksiders fans will surely enjoy their time with the game, even more if they have a friend to play with.

GamesRadar+ - 3.5 / 5 stars
Darksiders Genesis find new fun in a new gameplay format. While retaining some of the aesthetic and mechanical qualities that drew fans in to begin with

The Games Machine - Italian - 7 / 10
When it works, Darksiders Genesis is quite fun and entertaining. Unfortunately the game is plagued by many technical issues and some very questionable design choices that prevent to guarantee an enjoyable experience from start to finish.

Game Informer - 6.5 / 10
Playing with a friend is more fun than solo, but odd design brings down both experiences

RPG Site - 5 / 10
Darksiders Genesis is a fun co-op romp at times, but often feels meandering and sadly pointless.

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
مشکل دار بودنش تو دیزاین و اینا به کنار (خیلی مهمه البته)
در کل خوشحالم موفق شدن به طور کلی

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر