Game Title: Cris Tales

Platforms:
  • Nintendo Switch (Jul 20, 2021)
  • PC (Jul 20, 2021)
  • PlayStation 4 (Jul 20, 2020)
  • PlayStation 5 (Jul 20, 2021)
  • Xbox One (Jul 20, 2021)
  • Xbox Series X/S (Jul 20, 2021)
Trailer: Developers: Dreams Uncorporated, SYCK Publisher: Modus Review Aggregator: OpenCritic - 77 average - 77% recommended Critic Reviews 33bits - Fernando Sánchez - Spanish - 90 / 100
Cris Tales is a beautifully crafted JRPG who knows how to innovate based on the most classic premises of the genre. Join Crisbell and her friends as they save their kingdom from the Empress of Time as we use the power of crystals to learn from the past, act in the present, and change the future, all simultaneously. We are without a doubt one of the most interesting JRPGs of the year, totally recommended for fans of the genre.
Bazimag - Sina Golabzade - Persian - 8 / 10
Cris Tales starts so good that It felt like it could be a GOTY contender, the gameplay mechanics are classic but feel new and complex enough without being confusing, the art style is a sight to behold and the characters are really charming but the use of random encounters and unbelievable number of times they hinder you progress, sucks some of the joy out of the game.
Cerealkillerz - Julian Bieder - German - 8.8 / 10
The graphics are colorful and beautiful, the story mostly motivating and at its core a turn based combat system with some clever time manipulation. Cris Tales got the whole package and every fan of RPGs should check out this amazing indie game.
Digitally Downloaded - Matt Sainsbury - 4 / 5 stars
I really hope the other platforms that Cris Tales has been released on have better performance, because those loading times alone take something special, and unfortunately undermine it. This is one of those rare times to me where technical issue really do mess with the experience, disrupting the carefully-structured panic and pulling players away from the breathtaking art. There's still a lot to love about Cris Tales, and the vision is beautiful and evocative. But we are in 2021 and battles in an JRPG shouldn't require a loading screen. No matter how beautiful and heartfelt they are.
GameMAG - Russian - 9 / 10
The overal design choices and visual presentation of Cris Tales are one of its most strongers suits. The game looks like an animated film, and paired with lots of calm and relaxing tunes, you get a very cozy atmosphere that feels nice to get back to every single time.
GameSpew - Kim Snaith - 8 / 10
Regardless of its issues, there’s no denying that Cris Tales fulfils the mission its developers set out to achieve, and with gusto: this truly is a gorgeous love letter to classic JRPGs. An epic story combined with a truly beautiful visual style will keep you hooked until the credits roll. With a small update here and there, Cris Tales has all the makings of a modern classic.
Gamer's Palace - Beatrice Vogt - German - 89 / 100
I'm happy that it was worth waiting for Cris Tales: It's a wonderful game that shows me the consequences of my decisions immediately. I love that with Cris Tales, as well as the tactical combat that allows me a lot of freedom.
GamingTrend - David Flynn - Unscored
Prepare to die quite a bit, especially early on as you get used to how everything works. The game certainly rewards mastery of its systems, as you’ll need to use every trick up your sleeves to survive some of the bosses here. It’s been a while since I haven’t just breezed through an RPG, so this is very refreshing. It presents just the right amount of challenge to make you consider your every action, actually use items, and equip yourself with gear that tailors to your specific playstyle. This game is firing on all cylinders so far, and I can’t wait to share my full review with you soon after I finish the game.
IGN Italy - Damaso Scibetta - Italian - 7.6 / 10
Quote not yet available
IGN Korea - YoonJeong Kwon - Korean - 8 / 10
While the cinematic procedures required some aspects of time travel - which also is part of the combat in this game, it has been well presented as it was mostly inspired from many existing JRPG titles. Some of the dialogues are not recommended to be skipped as there is no other way to determine the outcome of the given context. Customization of equipment also feels a bit lackluster. Despite these little hiccups, it would serve to become a genre pioneer for tags such as ‘Cris Tales like’ games due to its uniqueness in mechanism among many other RPGs out there. Visuals that look like popup artbooks and fully voiced dialogues allow you to enjoy it to the fullest.
Luis Alamilla - Luis Alamilla - 8 / 10
Cris Tales is a beautifully designed and presented JRPG love letter to the classics of the past and in some ways, the modern marvels of the genre in the last few years. Its time-altering mechanics are clever and incorporates well on multiple layers from its story, combat, and world exploration. In true JRPG fashion, it can overstate its need to grind and some layers could still use a bit of polish like the timing of combat and certain visual elements. Yet despite some minor flaws, I found myself thoroughly enjoying the challenge, and especially when playing in handheld mode, it truly felt like JRPG comfort food.
NintendoWorldReport - Jordan Rudek - Unscored
The lack of an autosave function is a curious omission, forcing you to save frequently lest you fall in battle and have to replay a particular segment. Fortunately, you can save anywhere on the overworld map and save spots in towns and dungeons are numerous. I'm excited to see how it all comes together, so please look forward to the full review posting soon, I suppose in a future slice of time.
Noisy Pixel - Azario Lopez - 9 / 10
Cris Tales is a fantasy adventure akin to a fairy tale in both narrative and setting. It’s an amazing experience accompanied by memorable characters, an addictive battle system, and wonderful discoveries. Every moment of the gameplay pushes the RPG to new heights, which is only hindered by lengthy load times and lack of direction for some missions. However, if you’re looking for a callback to retro RPGs, this is one game you absolutely need to play.
Spaziogames - Italian - 7.3 / 10
Cris Tales is based on an astonishing idea that could have innovated an entire genre. However, after few hours emerge some issues tied to underdeveloped combat mechanics and a scarcely balanced gameplay.
TechRaptor - Andrew Stretch - 6 / 10
Cris Tales starts strong as a time travel RPG set in a beautiful world, but suffers from a misguided plot and combat woes

آخرین ویرایش:

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
متای بازی والا نیومده هنوز، هر کی رو یه پلتفرمی نقد کرده... ماشالله پلتفرم ها هم زیاد، اینا هم کد های ریویو رو خوشه ای بین همه شون پخش کردن :D (من خودم همین دیروز کد گرفتم واسه سوییچ بالاخره)

ولی خب اوپن کریتیک بازی 77 ـه و من نمیتونم بر اساس سه ساعت اول یه بازی JRPG نظر بدم ولی به نظرم یخورده براش کمه

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
آرت استایل بازی با قلب آدم بازی میکنه :D

پ.ن. سید @Z-fan تاپیک death door رو هم اوکی کن :D +90 شده :D

1626788053569.png

شعط این همون بازی Devolver Digital نبود که انحصاری کنسولی XBOX بود :-B
چیزی ازش اون قدر نخوندم
ولی یهو چرا این قدر متاش بالا شد پسر.... DAMN... دمش گرم :D

Akiba

king of the majestic oceans of the world
کاربر فعال
Jan 18, 2009
نام
امیر حسین
View attachment 217807

شعط این همون بازی Devolver Digital نبود که انحصاری کنسولی XBOX بود :-B
چیزی ازش اون قدر نخوندم
ولی یهو چرا این قدر متاش بالا شد پسر.... DAMN... دمش گرم :D
اینم نمایش بازیش بسی خفن بود:D
ولی فکر کنم انحصاری زمانیه:-" ( >:) )

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
امیدوارم جلوتر این قضیه عوض نشه چون فعلا 5 ساعت رفتم جلو توش
ولی هر کی تو نقدا نوشت که سیستم مبارزات بازی سادست نقدش رو ببندید برید فقط پشت تون هم نگاه نکنید %-(
تنها چیزی که سیستم مبارزات این بازی نیست "ساده" است
و اون دموی یک و نیم ساعته ذره ای حق مطلب رو در وصف عمق سیستم Alinment ها و افکت های زمانی رو دشمن ها افکت ها و... ادا نمی کنه

و بعد بازی به طرز دهشتناکی سخته. هیچ درجه سختی قابل تغییری هم نداره، مجبوریم بسازیم و بسوزیم ولی نافرم حال میده :D

FUTURE

Endure & Survive
کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2014
نام
Alireza
به به...<:-P
اگه این ایندی‌ها نبودن، خیلی تابستون مضخرفی میشد از نظر گیم...از لحاظ بقیه موارد که همینطوریش مضخرف هست!
Cris Tales از همون دموی پارسال مشخص بود بازی خاص و دلنشینی هست...دانلودش کردم ولی فعلا مشغول بازی دیگه‌ای هستم و هنوز استارتش رو نزدم.
از اون طرف Death's Door از انتظارایی که داشتیم هم بهتر ظاهر شد و تجربه نکردنش دیگه غیرقانونیه!
اخیرا چندتا ایندی خفن دیگه هم داشتیم مثل Chicory، Where The Heart Leads، Wildermyth و غیره. The Ascent، Little Devil Inside و 12Minutes هم که تو راهن... <:-P

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر