امتیازات BUGSNAX

Red Ѵ

Red Devil
کاربر سایت
Jul 9, 2014
نام
وحید
WTFFF??:)):)):))

اول که تیترو دیدم و ALL-CAP بود خندم گرفت. بعد که متارو دیدم واقعا جا خوردم. تهش نقد IGN که نوشته surprising amount of emotional depth دیگه از دست رفتم :)) واقعا؟؟ :))
حاضرم سر زندگیم شرط ببندم Emotional Depth بازی از بازیای AC Valhalla و WD Legion بیشتر و بهتر باشه :D

Timey Wimey

عضو تحریریه
Aug 15, 2014
نام
محمد زمانی
حاضرم سر زندگیم شرط ببندم Emotional Depth بازی از بازیای AC Valhalla و WD Legion بیشتر و بهتر باشه :D
بخش‌هایی از نقد :DVG247
Here’s a sentence I didn’t think I would be writing this year, a year when truly nothing seems impossible – Bugsnax, a game ostensibly about brightly coloured walrus people eating sentient snack food, actually holds a dark secret akin to Spec Ops: The Line. I’ll get back to that in a bit....
Like in Spec Ops: the Line, or maybe even The Last Of Us 2, here you end up punished for what you’ve been told to do all along, in an unexpectedly harsh way.

PoP--General.2020

کاربر سایت
May 16, 2020
بخش‌هایی از نقد :DVG247
Here’s a sentence I didn’t think I would be writing this year, a year when truly nothing seems impossible – Bugsnax, a game ostensibly about brightly coloured walrus people eating sentient snack food, actually holds a dark secret akin to Spec Ops: The Line. I’ll get back to that in a bit....
Like in Spec Ops: the Line, or maybe even The Last Of Us 2, here you end up punished for what you’ve been told to do all along, in an unexpectedly harsh way.
ناموسا؟؟!!!
:o
Tlou2
Spec ops
??!!!
:o
مگه قرار نبود فقط توت فرنگی بچینیم تو بازی؟:D

Reactions: kamyy and gintoki

Changed_Man 50

کاربر سایت
Jul 6, 2016

از نظر پختگی داستانی اگه باگزنکس هشت از ده باشه، اسسین والهالا منفی پنجه (یعنی زخمی میکنه سلامت روانی رو)

last of amir

کاربر سایت
Sep 3, 2014
نام
Amir
این بازی دقیقا چیزیه که همیشم دلم می‌خواست بسازم :)) یا ایده و پوسته به نظر ابزورد و خنده‌دار همراه با درون‌مایه احساسی و عمیق. خود خودشهههه

Reactions: only sony

only sony

プレイステーション
کاربر فعال
Apr 9, 2011
نام
رامین
Comicbook.com 10/10
From the jump, Bugsnax caught the gaming world's attention for how genuinely weird it is -- and honestly, that weirdness is a comfort when you dive into the game itself. At its core, Bugsnax is a game that's both about the joy of curiosity and the importance of a found family, all wrapped up in an adorable and addictive package that's going to inspire a wealth of fanworks and merchandise. Whether you're cataloging different types of Bugsnax, coming up with a new trap combination, or interviewing the townspeople of Snaxburg (by the way, props to Young Horses for helping teach players good interview etiquette), Bugsnax is a gaming experience that just works really well -- and it feels like the kind of game that's going to stick around

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر