امتیازات بازی DUSK

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
maxresdefault-(24).jpg
نمرات شوتر Old School بازی DUSK رو مشاهده میکنید بازیی که چند وقتی به صورت Early Access بر روی استیم منتشر شده بود و الان به صورت کامل منتشر شد​
Destructoid 95
This is shooter perfection and something fans of the classics need to experience. Maybe it doesn't redefine what is possible with video games, but it beats out basically every other shooter I've ever played. I know I'll be replaying this for years to come and I look forward to seeing what fans are capable of with mod tools.

GameSpace 90
DUSK is love story written about 90s FPS games that perfectly encapsulates everything that was great about the genre in the 90s. From the pixilated graphics to the classic weapons and gameplay, DUSK is a must have for any older gamer seeking a taste of childhood nostalgia.

Game Revolution 90
Even while calling back to a previous era, Dusk adds on top of those legacies. This is retro first-person shooter perfection, the next evolution in a genre once frozen in time. Long may it reign once again.

Gaming Nexus 90
Dusk has the backwoods setting of Blood and Redneck Rampage, the forbidding atmosphere and murky palette of Quake, the tight, sharp action of Doom, and the subtle sense of place and interactivity of Duke Nukem 3D. Essentially, Dusk is a retro shooter fan’s dream come true.

DarkStation 80
Dusk's core gameplay is just what you'd expect: a zippy shoot and strafe loop with minimal story and lots of little secrets to find. Lots of games have tried this before, but Dusk realizes that the appeal of those early 90s shooters was largely in the level design and environmental details. They made the worlds seem more real than you might imagine, given their primitive processing. Although it isn't quite yet a complete package (additional chapters are coming later), Dusk comes eerily close to feeling like an undiscovered sibling of the classic shooters.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Game Informer 88
The first-person shooter has evolved a great deal since Doom popularized the genre in 1993, but, in spite 25 years of innovations, Dusk proves that many of the old tricks still work incredibly well. Dusk might look and feel like a Quake mod, but it's so polished it feels modern. Anyone with even a hint of nostalgia in their bones for classic shooters should dive headfirst into Dusk.

x-x

کاربر سایت
Sep 19, 2009
نام
رضا
هر كس خواست ياد و خاطره doom و heretic براش زنده بشه اين بازي رو بگيره.
من هنوز از پيكسل بيشتر ميترسم تا گرافيك امروزي،براي ما پيكسل ترسوها عاليه

Reactions: uriel

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
البته بازی پیکسلی نیست به صورت پیش فرض :D ولی میشه از تو تنظیمات پیکسلیش هم کرد اونوقت دیگه رسما خود Doom میشه :D

Reactions: x-x and uriel

uriel

کاربر سایت
Dec 6, 2010
میدونی هیچوت اون تجربه دووم و هرتیک زنده نمیشه:D. اصلا استاندارد موس و کیبورد با quake 2 و بعد از اون half life اومد و به تکامل رسید. چیزی که بازی های اون دوره مثل دووم و هرتیک رو تا سر حد مرگ ترسناک میکرد همون کنترل بازی با کیبورد بود. راستش برای همینه که من دووم رو هیچ وت یه بازیهfast paced نمیدونم چون واعا هم نبود، دووم که چه عرض کنم حتی ولف 3 دی هم وحشتناک بود بخدا با اون سیستم کنترل اون دوره. اون گرافیک پیکسلی هم خیلی خیلی نوستالژیک و البته خفنه:D

Reactions: x-x

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر