Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GamesRadar+ 100
An immaculate battle royale that could be sold at a premium price point, but instead is one of the best free-to-play games ever.

Trusted Reviews 90
Apex Legends is the real deal. While it might not convert the PUBG faithful or fans of the candy coloured build-fest that is Fortnite, there’s no denying that Respawn’s latest effort is very special indeed...There are problems, and the balance issue that currently lets every character wade around like an unkillable superman is certainly something I want to see resolved, but the foundations of the game – detailed teamwork, slick movement and good weapons handling – are all present and correct. With two friends at your side, this could be one of the best free FPS games out there.

Gameblog.fr 90
Apex Legends isn't the last Titanfall game that we were waiting for, but it managed to surprise us by its innovative gameplay, inspired not only by the Battle Royale genre, but also by FPS and MOBA games. It will manage to make its way into the genre besides the "titan", Fortnite. The universe is complete and dives us into a fighting arena where we have to survive in order to please the public. After a very successful launch, Respawn holds the cards to make its battle royale game grow and surprise us even more.

XGN 85
Apex Legends is a new battle royale game from the makers of Titanfall with some cool new features. The game brings a mix of cool tech and a variety of characters. It does, however, only include one mode, which - to its credit - is fun to play.

Jeuxvideo.com 85
Saying that Apex Legends surprised us would be an understatement. Free, colorful and nervous, this new battle royale video game has many good ideas that make Apex stand apart.

SpazioGames 82
Apex Legends is a good Battle Royale game, both in terms of hero-shooter features and approachable gameplay. A new point of view for free Battle Royal games and players.

IN PROGRESS & UNSCORED

Ars Technica
Let's be clear: this is nowhere near the rushed mess that we got from 2018's Radical Heights. There's plenty of fun to be had here for the low, low price of free (or at least "free"). But it's also a really strange release from Respawn—as in, this is the first playable product they've released since Titanfall 2 in late 2016. (And it's apparently the only thing we'll see for a while, as the team has confirmed in interviews that there's no Titanfall 3 in the wings.) Just one map? Barely any new combat ideas? More originality and spark in its microtransaction store than its "TF2 but slower" gameplay? [Impressions]

CNET
It's compelling to see a top-tier developer make innovative game design tweaks that change what we've come to expect in the battle royale genre. We'll have to continue to play, but from my perspective, Apex Legends is off to a great start. [Early impressions]

Cultured Vultures
Comparisons to Blackout and Overwatch feel unavoidable, but Respawn have created something that feels almost totally fresh with a clear pathway for a successful future. [Early impressions]

Game Informer
I’m pretty enthusiastic about Apex Legends right now. That could change depending on how intrusive (if at all) the game’s microtransactions are or if there are significant technical issues now that the game is out in public. However, as it stands, Respawn’s foray into battle royale is shaping up to be my favorite take on the popular subgenre. [Impressions]

GameSpot
This game is super polished...That being said...All of the progression in this game is cosmetic-based in a way... There's just something about the loot and the cosmetics that just doesn't do it for me... Ultimately though, this game is really fun and I had a great time. [4-5 Hour Impressions]

Giant Bomb
Jeff, Brad, and Ben jump into Respawn's new free-to-play battle royale game.

IGN
Apex Legends is, at the very least, a breath of fresh air for the Battle Royale genre. Respawn found a way give players identities, all while keeping the frantic excitement of dropping on a map with nothing but your wits. With a price tag of zero dollars, optional non-intrusive micro-transactions, and the promise of constant updates, Apex Legends started strong and shows no signs of slowing down. [Impressions]

Mashable
Respawn essentially reinvented the wheel here, creating a system of communication that effectively negates the need for verbal comms. Competing shooters would do well to take note. [Early impressions]

Metro GameCentral
It’s definitely not Titanfall 3, but it is a very well-designed battle royale game and perhaps it’s for the best that they didn’t try to combine the two. At this point in time it seems impossible to imagine anything dethroning Fortnite, but that doesn’t mean Respawn’s new game can’t become a legend in its own right. [Initial Verdict]

Polygon
My experience of playing Apex Legends is extremely positive. This is an exciting, well-crafted game, from a company that understands shooters and is clearly qualified to enter the battle royale fray. [Impressions]

Push Square
Guns feel great to shoot and Titanfall's movement system carries over to a point. It's a cohesive free-to-play title that has its heart in the right place. With a Battle Pass to come and a seemingly fair microtransaction economy to power it, Apex Legends has all the means to be a game we hear about consistently for the years to come.

Telegraph
Is it a Fortnite killer? Probably not. But as battle royales continue to be de rigeur, the challenge is to offer fascinating twists on the template. In that objective, it is looking like mission complete. [First-Look review]

The Jimquisition
Right now, it’s an impressively solid game, even if it’s a bit unremarkable. Also the microtransactions and loot boxes leave much to be desired.

The Verge
For more casual shooter fans, the kinds who are drawn to Splatoon and solo Fortnite, Apex Legends is just about perfect. Instead of hearing some stranger yell at you for going the wrong way, you hear an in-game character suggesting a new route. It makes a big difference, and it turns an often intimidating genre into something a lot more approachable.

PC Gamer
The setting is cool, the map's cooler, and no other battle royale has first-person shooting this good or as deep a focus on team play. It's all good enough that I almost don't miss the wall running. [Hands-On Impressions]

PC Invasion
It’s also not too hard to find the right balance between quality visuals and consistent FPS. Solely talking about graphics, it’d be slightly below Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and Battlefield V. However, it definitely ranks higher than Fortnite, PUBG, and a dozen other battle royale titles out there. I’d consider this a fairly smooth launch for a game that completely came as a surprise. [Technical review]

Metro GameCentral
It’s not ugly by any means but it does all feel a bit generic, especially considering how iconic Fortnite’s map has become. It’s well designed though, which is the important thing, and ultimately has more in common with Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4’s Blackout. [Early Verdict]

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Game Informer 93
Apex Legends is not Titanfall, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a special game packed with potential for greatness. I’ve put a lot of hours into Respawn’s latest, and haven’t had the desire to stop yet. The combination of character-driven powers, streamlined team features, and fantastic gunplay have elevated this unexpected spin-off into my go-to battle royale, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

GameSpot 90
Apex Legends is a mix of smart shooter ideas that makes for a competitive, team-based game that gets at all the best parts of battle royale while addressing a lot of the weaknesses. Respawn's intense focus on team play makes Apex more than just a worthy addition to the genre; it's an indicator of where battle royale should go in the future.

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
این EA حداقل ریسپاون رو باید رو سرش نیگه داره...
آدم یادش میاد اینا چه بلایی سر استدیو آوردن موقع عرضه TF2 خیلی حرصش میگیره...

Outer Heaven

کاربر سایت
Apr 21, 2011
نگران نباش اواسط نسل بعد خبر تعطیلی اینا هم میاد;;) از ea بعیده یه استدیو رو نگه داره

Ali Venom

کاربر سایت
Jul 2, 2013
نام
ali

براساس چیزایی که جیسون شررا گفته انتخاب تاریخ عرضه TF2 با خود ریسپاون بوده نه EA

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
براساس چیزایی که جیسون شررا گفته انتخاب تاریخ عرضه TF2 با خود ریسپاون بوده نه EA

اگه تصمیم عرضه شدن BF1 هم یه 5 روز قبل TF2 دست DICE بوده پس حتماً EA از اون بالا داشته حسابی می خندیده که بازی اون وسط قشنگ ساندویچ میشده بین بتل و کالاف.

این که ریسپاون میخواسته تو فصل فروش قبل از این که زیر هایپ کالاف خاک شه بازی شو تو هفته اول تر و تمیز بفروشه خیلی قابل پیش بینیه
این که هیچ کدومشون نمیدونستن EA هم با خود بتل همچین برنامه ای داره و اینا عملاً کیش و مات شدن رو فکر کنم بشه تو اخبار خوند.

Reactions: Arima Kishou

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Screen Rant 90
Apex Legends is a wonderfully exciting and fun shooter that's easy to play but challenging to master given all of its systems and the gameplay potential they offer. There may be issues of character and weapon balancing, and for some, the long time-to-kill rate may be a turnoff, but for anyone looking to squad up with exactly two friends (again, for free), it's shocking how Apex Legends plays so much better than other games in the market.

Game Rant 80
Even though Apex Legends has some missteps here and there, it’s still one of the better battle royale games on the market and could give the giants of the genre a serious run for their money.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
IGN Italia 88
Apex Legends is a team-based battle royale full of beautiful ideas and with a very intriguing tactical approach.

Cultured Vultures 90
Even the most jaded of battle royale fans will find their interest rejuvenated by Apex Legends thanks to Respawn's attention to detail, superior gunplay, and fantastic innovations, though the loot boxes and progression system certainly need addressing.

TrueAchievements 80
This is a team game, and it's hard to recommend if you'll be only playing alone as even things like magazine size caters to its team-centric gameplay. Even the innovative ping system can't change that. But as a team battle royale, Apex Legends is excellent.

GameCritics 80
Apex Legends is fast, fluid, and quite possibly the best battle royale game yet.

4Players.de 82
Respawn gives you the most polished Battle Royale experience yet, even though for now it lacks variety in the long run.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
IGN 90
Apex Legends is squad-based battle royale done right, complete with cool heroes, a superb communication system, and polished mechanics.

DualShockers 100
Apex Legends is a game overflowing with so many quality-of-life features and improvements that its very release has, for me, been a soft-reboot of the genre, and has established a new higher standard for future games to come. Within its genre, Apex Legends is a masterpiece and a game that other studios, and publishers, looking to cash in on the craze will look towards for years.

PC Gamer 93
Apex Legends is a quiet revolution in how we communicate in games, and an excellent team-based battle royale I can recommend to anyone, caveat-free.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Critical Hit 90
Apex Legends is a surprisingly different interpretation of the Battle Royale formula that introduces new rules for engagement while also refining many of the issues the genre has grappled with for months. It's ingenious tagging system and clever character abilities make it a multiplayer shooter that's easy to pick up and play, but also deep enough to sink hundreds of hours into for months to come.

CGMagazine 95
With a level of polish unseen in the genre, Apex Legends is the best battle royale ever made.

Multiplayer.it 85
Quotation forthcoming.

Twinfinite 80
Apex Legends is an incredibly intuitive and well-thought-out battle royale game that is worth trying out for yourself.

Wccftech 90
Apex Legends is a surprise addition to the battle royale genre that rewards players for team play rather than playing maverick and gunning for high kill counts. If Respawn can keep new content and characters flowing, Apex Legends easily stands a chance at being the best in the genre.

PlayStation LifeStyle 90
Apex Legends is an expertly-crafted battle royale shooter, which is no surprise when you consider the development team behind it. It feels like the culmination of lessons learned from other games in the genre, almost as if battle royale has finally grown up.

Gaming Age 100
If you have a PS4, Xbox One, or PC, you should really give Apex Legends a try. It’s managed to hit the ground running, with very little in the way of server issues or other hiccups after the first week. It’s clear Respawn has plans to support the title in the long-term, and the six Legends characters available from the start (with two more unlockable via in-game currency) provide enough variety to begin with. This will be the Battle Royale title I stick with for the immediate future, and I’m excited to see this game evolve over time.

COGconnected 85
If you’re a fan of the Battle Royale genre or first-person shooters in general, Apex Legends is at least worth giving a shot, and even if you’re not a fan of those things, try it out anyways and see if you fall in love with any of the game’s charismatic characters.

God is a Geek 90
Apex Legends is a superb game featuring an excellent array of heroes, tight, responsive gun play, smooth movement, smart communication system and an astonishing level of polish in a free-to-play game.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Guardian 80
This is the battle royale genre pitilessly trimmed to its wildest moments, where every encounter is a riot of explosive jump-cut hyper-violence. It is not for the faint of heart or slow of trigger-finger.

We Got This Covered 80
Apex Legends is an innovative breath of fresh air for the battle royale genre. The class-based gameplay and focus on teamwork make for a unique and memorable experience, that will quickly earn it the right to stand toe-to-toe with other battle royale mainstays.

Gamer.no 80

Everyeye.it 87
We can not say whether this will really be the end of Fortnite that many talk about, but personally I can tell you that Apex: Legends works great.

Generación Xbox 90
Apex Legends can be the definitive BR experience. Right now is a bunch of great ideas assembled, that is renewing the genre even without changing much.

=====================================

325235235.jpg

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر