X Vs. Y (پست اول تاپیک خوانده شود)

Group XXIV

• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها
  • نظرسنجی بسته شده است .
وضعیت
گفتگو بسته شده و امکان ارسال پاسخ وجود ندارد.

dante47

کاربر سایت
Oct 6, 2010
خداییش من کاری ندارم ولی نظرسنجیا خیلی گروه بندیاشون بده :|
توی یکی ال و الزابت و جوئل تو یکی مثه این بتمن و کول و بوکر خداییش الان معلومه بتمن اوله کول دومه بوکر سومه :|
یکی مثه جوئل الان باید تو این نظرسنجی بود ک چالش بین طرفدارا خیلی بیشتر بشه :|

A.Pato7

کاربر سایت
Jul 6, 2011
~x(

الان دقیقا تناسب بوکر با بتمن و اسپایدرمن چیه؟!! :|

وای برشما اگه این پدر خسته دل که 20 سال زجرکشید و خون دل خورد نره بالا... :((

kaizershauze

AMOR CTPACTb 信念 RÊVES
کاربر سایت
Jul 6, 2012
نام
امین رضا
بوکر =((
فک کنم کلاً 2-3 رای بیاره
lonely-onion-head-emoticon.gif

من چرا نمیتونم نظر سنجی جدیدو ببینم
چون هنوز اون بالا نصب نگردیده 8-| :D

kaizershauze

AMOR CTPACTb 信念 RÊVES
کاربر سایت
Jul 6, 2012
نام
امین رضا
بوکر رو نمیذاشتید جاش الکس مرسر رو میذاشتید :(
والا به جان بچه ام بهتر بید :|
الکسه حداقل به این ها و خصوصاً کول میخوره این وسط بوکر هم تحقیر نمیشد:(

Sir Nate Drake

کاربر سایت
Aug 31, 2011
نام
سید پرهام
یه همچین نظراتی داریم در مورد Cole McGrath کبیر!:d آره!:dبعد از معلوم شدن حضور نداشتن Cole در Second Son سایت Kotaku همچین حرفی زده :
Kotaku : Video Games' Best Superhero Isn't Coming Back
در چند جمله هم گفته شده :
Nevertheless, Delsin’s journey has yet to start. But I’ll always remember the guy who came before him, a guy who let me bring entire cities back to life. Cole McGrath was the best superhero video games have ever produced. May he rest in peace.

[h=1][/h]

JAVAD20

کاربر سایت
Dec 20, 2012
نام
Javad
من به لارا رای دادم :x:x
فقط 2 نفر دیگه میخوایم !!

آخرین ویرایش:

A.Pato7

کاربر سایت
Jul 6, 2011
تموم شد بنده ی خدا لارا اول شد چند صفحه قبلو بخون:d

راستی رای های کاربرای جدید هم محاسبه نمیشه:-s

Arth@s

کاربر سایت
Aug 26, 2011
نام
Arthas
گذری داشتم از تاپیکتون رد میشدم که فهمیدم قرار سیلواناس تو نظرسنجیتون باشه... واقعا افت داره واسه سیلواناس که تو همچین گروهی باشه، سیلواناس باید تو یه گروه باشه که هم سارا هم لارا و هم باس حضور داشته باشن. (گرچه ممکنه رای نیاره، چون اکثر پلیرای این بازی سرگرم آنلاین زدن هستن، اما ابهت این زن بینظیره) بشخصه واسه من محبوبترین کارکتر زن بهمراه باس هست که تو این 20 سال گیمریم دیدم! یه دیالوگ هم ازش میزارم:
  • Arthas: Finish me, then.
    Sylvanas: A quick death...like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a b!tch.
در ضمن چرا فکر میکنید سیلواناس یه کارکتر منفیه؟ اگه بخاطره اتفاقات Wrathgate میگید، اونکارو کرد تا قدرتش رو هم به هورد هم به آلاینس و هم به اسکورج (لیچ کینگ) ثابت کنه که اینکار هم میکنه! الان حتی احتمالش هست سیلواناس وارچیف بشه! اینم آخرین مکالمه ای که بین سیلواناس و گاروش (وارچیف) انجام شده:
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Where is that Ogre headed buffoon?
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Ah, speak of the devil ... Portals from Orgrimmar arrive with Hellscream, Hellscream's elite, and High Warlord Cromush.
Hellscream jumps from the portal down to Sylvanas.
Garrosh Hellscream says: This better be important, Sylvanas. You know how I detest this place and its foul stench. Why have you called for me? Garrosh Hellscream says: And more importantly, what are those Scourge fiends doing here? Garrosh makes a gesture at the Val'kyr. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Warchief, so glad you could make it. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: With the death of the Lich King, many of the more intelligent Scourge became...unemployed. Those 'fiends,' as you so delicately put it, are called val'kyr. They are under my command now...
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: ...and they are part of the reason that I asked to see you. Garrosh Hellscream says: Get on with it Sylvanas. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Very well, Warchief. I have solved the plight of the Forsaken! Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: As a race, we Forsaken are unable to procreate. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: With the aid of the val'kyr, we are now able to take the corpses of the fallen and create new Forsaken. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Agatha, show the Warchief! The Val'kyr Agatha proceeds to resurrect fallen corpses as Forsaken. High Warlord Cromush says: ABERRATION! Garrosh Hellscream says: What you have done here, Sylvanas... it goes against the laws of nature. Disgusting is the only word I have to describe it. Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Warchief, without these new Forsaken my people would die out ... Our hold upon Gilneas and northern Lordaeron would crumble. Garrosh Hellscream says: Have you given any thought to what this means, Sylvanas. Garrosh Hellscream says: What difference is there between you and the Lich King now? Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Isn't it obvious, Warchief? I serve the Horde. Sylvanas mockingly salutes Garrosh. Garrosh Hellscream says: Watch your clever mouth, bitch. Garrosh Hellscream says: Cromush, you stay behind and make sure the Banshee Queen is well "guarded." I will be expecting a full report when next we meet. High Warlord Cromush says: As you command, Warchief! Garrosh Hellscream says: Remember, Sylvanas, eventually we all have to stand before our maker and face judgment. Your day may come sooner than others...

وضعیت
گفتگو بسته شده و امکان ارسال پاسخ وجود ندارد.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر