Free Discussion About Games

Daedalus

کاربر سایت
Apr 8, 2010
نام
فرهود
It only depends on which console's exclusive titles you like most !

as a college(or university! whatever) student it depends on which one these two gets hacked sooner.
i can't afford spending so much money on original games.:|
and if none of them was hacked i would probably buy the cheaper system:d
i think ps4 will be cheaper than x1 in future. as it was in the late past.

Noirique

کاربر سایت
Jan 17, 2009
نام
امیرحسین
as a college(or university! whatever) student it depends on which one these two gets hacked sooner.
i can't afford spending so much money on original games.:|
and if none of them was hacked i would probably buy the cheaper system:d
i think ps4 will be cheaper than x1 in future. as it was in the late past.

If you trade in your games and do not plan to build a collection , you will be fine :d
XONE was more expensive because of it's 500$ price tag , if you decide to buy the bundle without the Kinect , there will be no difference in the consoles price .
But generally XONE's games will be more expensive ( in Iran ) because number of people who have XONE is slightly less compared to people who own a PS4 .

smoker

کاربر سایت
Jan 17, 2012
نام
علیرضا
If you trade in your games and do not plan to build a collection , you will be fine :d
XONE was more expensive because of it's 500$ price tag , if you decide to buy the bundle without the Kinect , there will be no difference in the consoles price .
But generally XONE's games will be more expensive ( in Iran ) because number of people who have XONE is slightly less compared to people who own a PS4 .
plus u can buy second handed ps4 games way WAY easier compared to xone.

Daedalus

کاربر سایت
Apr 8, 2010
نام
فرهود

that's a good plan for those don't go online too much and play multiplayer.
i'm an avid multiplayer fan and with those f@#%ing online pass and that kind of sh!t you would probably spend the same amount as buying original games.

as a PC gamer i'm waiting for steambox , highly expecting that valve will do it right and it will be a good product!

Destruction

The Death Fleet Descends
Loyal Member
Jun 12, 2010
نام
Blue Shadow
that's a good plan for those don't go online too much and play multiplayer.
i'm an avid multiplayer fan and with those f@#%ing online pass and that kind of sh!t you would probably spend the same amount as buying original games.

as a PC gamer i'm waiting for steambox , highly expecting that valve will do it right and it will be a good product!
Play games on pc using STEAMOS instead :D
Steam machine is not really a console ;;)

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
Have you seen the recommended specs for the pc version of new assassins creed? Wow thats mind boggling. If its the case with next gen games on pc then thats the death of pc gaming in iran! Who can afford those cpus and graphics cards?

Destruction

The Death Fleet Descends
Loyal Member
Jun 12, 2010
نام
Blue Shadow
But mine doesnt! i was planning to invest in a new pc system in 2015 but now i think getting a new console is a better decision. What about you buddy?
i think it highly depends on your personal preference of different genres.i personally should stick to my mouse and keyboard as i play mad loads RTS and RPG games and im not rly into consolish stuff.
but i think if your willing to play everything and still stay efficient you should have a console and a medicore pc that can run games normally at the same time :-?

nathan mckane

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2009
نام
عباس
Another problem with pc gaming is that the size of new games have skyrocketed. And pc blu ray drives are still expensive and rarely adopted by pc users in iran. So we have to make do with at least 10 dvds for each game. Add to this long and boring process of installation. Now imagine you have installed the game and after all the time and effort you put into installing it, the game simply doesnt start! Wow i would have a heart attack over that!

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر