شایعه تمامی شایعات و اخبار در مورد Nintendo NX

Donger

کاربر سایت
Apr 14, 2015
nintendo-logo1-747x309.jpg

تریلر پیش نمایش NX ساعت 17:30 پنجشنبه 29 مهرماه 1395
بر طبق پیش بینی مالی نینتندو، کنسول Nintendo NX در امسال معرفی و عرضه می شه
در این تاپیک شایعات منتشر شده از منابع قابل استناد قرار داده می شه و پست اول آپدیت می شه

amd-logo.png

AMD در گزارش درآمد سه ماهه چهارم 2015 اشاره کرده که حداقل دو کنسول جدید در نیمه دوم 2016 راهی بازار می شن
به احتمال فراوان Nintendo NX یکی از اون هاست و از GPU، CPU و یا هم CPU و هم GPU ساخته AMD بهره می بره

AMD Q4 2015 Earnings Call Suggests Multiple New Consoles Launching This Year
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s (AMD) Last Earnings Report Confirmed at Least Two New Consoles for Fall 2016

Beyond_Good_%26_Evil_Logo.png

دنباله عنوان Beyond Good and Evil انحصاری Nintendo NX خواهد بود

با توجه به منتشر شده از سمت Destructoid، ادامه عنوان مورد انتظار Beyond Good and Evil در آینده ای نه چندان دور و در سال 2017 به صورت انحصاری برای Nintendo NX منتشر می شود.Destructoid منبع خود را Geno معرفی کرده که منبع آخرین شایعات منتشر شده در مورد سخت افزار NX می باشد و قبلا هم در مورد فرم های جدید بازی Pokemon و همچنین پروژه Microsoft IllumiRoom اطلاعات معتبری منتشر کرده است.
نام عنوان جدید این سری Beyond Good and Evil: The Prejudices of Philosophers عنوان شده که اشاره به فصلی در کتاب Beyong Good and Evil نوشته Friedrich Nietzsche دارد.
به نظر می آید نینتندو سعی در سرمایه گزاری در عنوانی دارد که مدت زیادیست مورد انتظار هواداران است و می خواهد سناریو Bayonetta 2 را بر روی این عنوان تکرار کند.
همچنین در شو اخیر Devs Play سازنده و کارگردان بازی آقای Michel Ancel به همراه Tim Schafer به بازی Beyond Good and Evil می پردازند و در میان صحبت های آن ها، اسم Miyamoto به زبان می آید. البته قبلا از سمت Ubisoft تایید شده که Michel Ancel بر روی Beyong Good and Evil 2 کار نمی کند.

عنوان Beyond Good and Evil در سال 2003 توسط Ubisoft منتشر شد، این عنوان از لحاظ کیفی و منتقدین بسیار موفق بود اما از لحاظ فروش یک عنوان شکست خورده محسوب می شود.

Rumor: Nintendo funding Beyond Good and Evil sequel

ناشران و بازیسازانی که از NX حمایت می کنند:
Ubisoft
EA
Warner Bros
Koei Tecmo
Capcom (تایید رسمی نشده)
Square Enix (تایید رسمی نشده)

عناوین تایید شده برای NX:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Nintendo EAD, Nintendo NPD, Monolith Soft
Just Dance 2017 - Ubisoft
Rise: Race the Future - VD-Dev

آخرین ویرایش:

kurosh8030

کاربر سایت
Jan 18, 2016
دوستان خبر بسیار مهمی اومده.بنظرم نینتندو سیاست کنسول ضعیف رو دیگه ول کرده و میخواد دوباره دوره گیم کیوب رو تکرار کنه.{گیم کیوب زمان خودش از ps2 قویتر بود از لحاظ cpu و gpu}

اخرین خبر در مورد پردازشگر گرافیک کنسول یا همونGPU کنسول هست:
گفته شده از اخرین معماری AMD استفاده شده برای GPU که به نام Polaris هست و همچنین پروسه ساخت 14 نانومتری برای این GPU.
این پروسه 14 نانومتری در مقایسه با 28 نانومتری PS4 به شما اجازه میده از پردازندهای نیرومندتری استفاده کنی داخل کنسول با مصرف کمتر و حرارت تولیدی کمتر.
گفته شده قدرت GPU این کنسول دو برابر قدرت GPU پلی4 خواهد بود در تئوری.{ولی بنظر بخاطر معماری جدیدتر راندمان خروجی بازی بیشتر هم شاید بشه}.گفته شده قدرت GPU در حد PS4K یا بالاتر هست.
این کنسول از رابط OPENGL VULKAN استفاده خواهد کرد.{VULKAN رقیب DX12 ماکروسافت هست}
گفته شده بازیها 1080 و 60 فریم رندر میشن و امکان داره به 4K هم اپ اسکیل بشن و با همون 60 فریم اجرا بشن.
قبلا هم گفته شده بود CPU کنسول 30 درصد قویتر از CPU پلی4 خواهد بود.
GPU کنسول بشدت کاستومایز شده.حالا داخلش چه مواردی اضافه شده معلوم نیست ولی یه چیزایی در مورد پردازش چند ضلعیها گفته شده.

یه سری موارد دیگه هم هست که اونا هم مهمه و توسعه دهندها و بعضی کاربرهای مشهور گف این اطلاعات رو دادن:
T3 Rumors

The NX gimmick. I uh….was told not to post this part by some people. As usual, take it with a grain of salt (although I don’t know why I would be warned if it was false) I’m not under any NDA though, and well, it could end up being false. But I was told a variation of this by three different sources. I don’t believe they have a reason to lie to me. Here goes….

The NX is going to have a screen controller (whether it’s optional or standard I don’t know) and can be used anywhere to play your home console games. The controller itself will not have any processing capabilities, it’ll essentially be a dummy vita. It’ll likely have basic OS functions to access the NX console from anywhere, like a tiny cpu. Nintendo will use enhanced Wii U gamepad streaming tech, and allow the controller to be taken anywhere, connect to the NX console at home (likely through Wi-fi or personal hotspots and the NX console will likely have to be in stand-by mode). Basically, it’s remote play built into the box and won’t require a $200 add-on to experience it. This is likely what Kimishima meant in his interview with Sankei (http://www.sankei.com/west/news/1601…030012-n1.html) “different way to play with a dedicated machine” and the whole “new way to experience games” mantra that’s been going around Nintendo PR.

Speculation: Nintendo could also sell personal hotspot usb adapters to get internet anywhere and plug either directly into the controller or a wall outlet to not drain the controller battery. The Supplementary Computing Devices may actually be portable hotspot devices with chips in it to boost the quality of the stream. (Maybe the NX will be called the Stream, a speculated final name during the WUST’s).

Note: This does not mean there will not be a handheld. This isn’t meant to be a replacement for the handheld as there will still be limitations and the controller won’t have a full OS or the capability for physical game media (discs or cartridges). The needs of a handheld won’t be fully met with this feature. It’s just a nice add-on.

T2 Rumors

Luigi’s Mansion 3 is in development for NX. This rumor gained popularity awhile ago from Geno but this isn’t my source. This was a T1 to start but today I got another source to give some info on it. Two different sources have told me that it is in development for NX, and one source said it’s being developed by Next Level Games, who is big enough to do this and Federation Force at the same time. One source said it started as a Wii U game but after the disappointing performance of the Wii U and the scheduled release date for the game being late in the console’s cycle, Nintendo decided to switch development over to NX. (basically the same situation as Zelda for Wii U, but no word on if this game will also get a Wii U version). The other source said it’s a pretty big deal (he didn’t elaborate if he meant Nintendo is making it a big deal or his workplace is). To support this,http://www.nintendolife.com/news/201…edits_the_post
an employee stealth edited his post last year.

T1 Rumors

The NX will use a custom Polaris-like GPU. Likely will be on a FinFET 14nm fabrication node. The source told me it’s on the same architecture with heavy customizations of course . It will contain the feature set of Polaris. It is “marginally better than the PS4” and theoretically could be “2x the power of PS4 GPU”. I asked about PS4K being rumored to have a gpu 2x as powerful as the OG PS4 and how the theoretical performance of the NX would be and was told “Theoretically it could be close to the PS4K rumored specs”. Of course, we know nothing of Polaris or the PS4K specs, but he gave that metric.

I’m going to paraphrase here, but one comment from a source about the power of NX was that “Dev’s could port over a PS4 game easily and have power to spare. Even the most demanding ones”. My own theory is any game that dips below 30fps on PS4 will likely stay at 30fps on NX and maybe have some enhanced effects.

One feature he highly touted, which improves performance greatly in games, especially graphically demanding ones such as AAA open world games is Primitive Discard Accelerator. A TechGAF member described it as

“designed to perform culling of triangles before they hit the geometry processor. Effectively, what this means is that it runs through the triangles (also known as primitives) as they hit the GPU and tests them to see if they’re actually going to be visible on the screen or not (with a variety of tests), then throws out the triangles that aren’t going to be on screen (i.e. discards them or culls them).

Advertisements

Now, this is a good thing, pretty much regardless of the type of game. Attempting to render triangles that aren’t actually going to end up in the final image is a waste of GPU resources, and preventing that would be a pretty good thing. One of EA’s Frostbite developers actually just gave a talk on this at GDC (PDF link, very technical), where they describe the software-based culling methods used in Frostbite. In their test scene, they could throw out over 75% of triangles before hitting the geometry engine, resulting in an almost 20% performance improvement. AMD have also recently released their own software-based culling solution, GeometryFX, which like Frostbite runs as software on the GPU’s shader units. Hence, they’re obviously interested in the problem of triangle culling, so it wouldn’t be surprising if they developed a hardware unit to perform it more efficiently.”
This was great to hear, but I asked if it was possible to get this feature set on 28nm GPU’s since those are more established and cheaper than 14nm and there isn’t a yield risk on those.
“Well, from a purely theoretical perspective, any “Polaris exclusive” feature could be adapted to a 28nm process. Work on Polaris had likely been going on for about a year or so when work on NX started, so it is in theory possible that they said to AMD “Hey, we like this primitive discard accelerator thing, can we have it on our planned 28nm chip?”. The issue with this is that Nintendo would have had to fork over quite a lot of extra R&D dollars to get a functional block “back-ported” to 28nm, compared to components from existing GCN 1.2 chips, which were already ready to go for TSMC’s 28nm process. The other issue is the assumption that the primitive discard accelerator is single functional block that can be just pulled wholesale out of Polaris. It could be an integral part of the geometry processor or command processor, or the manner in which it operates could depend on the newer geometry or command processors in Polaris. This would mean that you’d need to port the bulk of Polaris’s improvements back to 28nm, or do a substantial amount of redesign work on the primitive discard accelerator to get it to work in a GCN 1.2-era chip (either of these would add substantially more R&D cost).

It’s impossible to say how much it would cost them in the scheme of things, but it does seem like an unusual added expense over just taking existing GCN 1.2 tech, which would still be a generation ahead of the competition.”

So with this quote, while it’s not confirmed, it is highly likely Nintendo is using a 14nm Polaris GPU in the NX based off of the expensive nature of using PDA or any Polaris feature set and putting it on a 28nm chip.
If Nintendo does go with 14nm, it is very likely they will be taking a loss on each NX sold, but we don’t know the dealings AMD have with Nintendo. Once source told me “AMD may have been desperate enough for the business to offer Nintendo, say, the first year’s supply at a fixed price, to reduce Nintendo’s yield risk. They may also have specifically pushed Nintendo into a 14nm Polaris-based chip, as it would allow Nintendo to also use a Polaris-based 14nm chip for the handheld. This would not only be a big business win for AMD in itself (Nintendo’s handhelds typically sell a lot more than their home consoles), but it would also big a big PR win for them, by showing their ability to compete in the ultra-low TPD sector, which is a market they’ve made pretty much no traction in up until now.”

So 14nm is still likely in 2016 and Nintendo could still sell it at a reasonable price and not lose too much money or even break even.

tl;dr The NX GPU is using features that are debuting on the Polaris chip, and is therefore heavily speculated to be a Polaris chip, as that would work well in a handheld too and help AMD prove they can make low wattage chips with good performance for small devices. (GCN 1.3, Vulkan, Primitive Discard Accelerator, etc)

Nintendo is using Vulkan with NX. This goes hand in hand with using a Polaris-based GPU, and goes with the announcement of Nintendo joining Kronos. But the dev I spoke to about the GPU, who is porting a PS4 game to NX said Vulkan is not ready yet (as of the 2015 December SDK, should be an update in May) and they are using a variation of the PS4 API, GMNX, until Vulkan is ready. Nintendo providing some nice tools like GMNX to help devs port from PC, XBox and PS4 to NX.

Most dev kits won’t be given until Nintendo formally reveals the NX. As my previous post indicated, Nintendo is none too happy with the leaks and is keeping things on lockdown. Outside of close partners and internal teams, most devs are using SDK’s until the NX reveal. Not a big deal, but I was told specs are pretty much final as of now, and the May update will likely be for the final spec sheet and not target specs.

MercurySteam has a dev kit and is making an already announced game for the NX. The only announced game they have is Raiders of the Broken Planet, currently under development for PS4, XB1 and PC. This is likely it. (Take this one as a T0.5).

Final Fantasy XV on NX. My single source on this said he’s heard more of his sources mention it’s coming to NX. No idea when. I pressed for FFVIIR but nobody has heard about it. Gaf’s very own mod Kagari hinted that Sony may have co-funded it and it may never get released outside of PS4 and PC (like Street Fighter V).

NX will likely launch at different times per region. Only heard this from one source but it does make sense if the NX does use 14nm chips, as there’s a risk of not having enough of those chips ready on shelves for holiday 2016.

No regions were specified, but one would assume with the slow adoption of consoles in Japan, and the popularity of handhelds over there, the NX will launch in the west first like some past Nintendo consoles (consoles are more popular outside of Japan). Likely North America and Europe.

There are lots of NX games in development. Once source told me to post this so I won’t edit it at all

“And you can quote me on this on GAF too: “I think NX software output is going to blow away Wii U. There’s a LOT of games in development. I don’t know if we’ll see all of them at E3, since a lot of Wii U projects weren’t announced until January 2013, but I’m very impressed so far with what I’m hearing.”

New IP are being developed. I asked this because I noticed some complaints about how there were no leaks about new IP and NX was looking like another Mario/Zelda factory with a bunch of remasters and ports. The source said “I’m not allowed to give specifics, but that’s a sure bet.”

Read more: Nintendo NX Allegedly Using Custom 14nm Polaris-Like GPU With Vulkan Support; Luigi's Mansion 3 Said To Be In Development Alongside New I.P.

Nintendo NX Allegedly Using Custom 14nm Polaris-Like GPU With Vulkan Support; Luigi's Mansion 3 Said To Be In Development Alongside New I.P.

Nintendo NX To Use AMD's Polaris GPU

حدسیات خودم :یکسری اطلاعات از کارت گرافیکهای جدید AMD بیرون اومده که از معماری POLARIS استفاده میکنن.توجه به GPU این کارت معرفی شده میتونه تا حدودی مارو کمک کنه تو حدسیاتمون:

R9 480 اسم این کارت هست .اسم رمز GPU این کارت Ellesmere" (Polaris 10 هست.قدرت مصرفی بین 110 تا 135 وات خواهد بود.
مشخصات :
2304 استریم پروسسور داره{2560 موجود هست ولی معلوم نیست این مقدار استفاده بشه و بحث رو همون 2304 هست} که با توجه به اون مطالبی که گفته شده درباره NX و قدرت دو برابریش در برابر PS4 یحتمل همین باید باشه چون PS4 تعداد استریم پروسسر GPU ش 1152 بوده.در مورد کلاک یا فرکانس کاری بین 800 تا 1050 مگاهرتز در نظر گرفته شده.که برای PS4 این مقدار 800 مگاهرتز بوده و لی NX مشخص نیست.
در نظر هم داشته باشین معماری GPU پلی4 قدیمیه ولی مال NX یکسری فیوچرهای جدید هم ساپورت میکنه.

کلا NX اگر این مشخصات واقعیت داشته باشه بی شک نیرومندترین کنسول جهان همین هست و دسته کمی از کامپیوترهای نیرومند خانگی نداره.{نه در حد کیس 10 میلیونی! ولی در حد کیس 4 میلیونی اره}.

حداقل نینتندو فهمید اول کار یه خرجی کنه باید این کنسول حداقل 6 سال دووم بیاره.بنظرم دیگه سیاست کنسول ضعیف و یا متوسط جوابگوی الان نیست و توقع گیمرها 1080 و 60 فریم هست.

game-boys

کاربر سایت
Sep 6, 2015
باید ip ها جدید بده , خود من که اکثر کنسول ها نینتندو داشتم غیر از wii u , دیگه از این روند تکراری بازی ها خسته شدم
ip جدیدی , تنوع در ساخت بازی , ساخت بازی ها غیر ژاپنی و ..........................
از زمان وسپر نینتندو دانکی کونگ بازی میکنم هنوز همون دانکی کونگه فقط یکمی گرافیک در اصل پیشرفت کرده , یا مثلا خیلی از بازی ها ds و wii باسازی بازی ها سوپر نینتندو بود مثل kirby retend drem land و ...........................................

من خودم 3ds داشتم اما بازی ها انحصاری نینتندو اکثرا rpg یا ژاپنی بودن روش منم که rpg و ژاپنی باز نبودم فروختمش
باید تنوع بازیش بیشتر شه , بازیا گیمر نوین پسند مثل شوتر ها اول شخص و ........ بیشتر شه
بازی کالاف 3 من روی ps2 و wii بازی کردم هم کالاف ورلد ات وار -- هر دو نسخه روی ps2 بهتر بودن

سیاست ها استبدادی باید بزاره کنار نینتندو , مثلا برای فروش wii u برداشت کنسول موفق و برنده نسل هفت یعنی wii از سال 2012 دیگه ساپورت نکرد و 2013 از خط تولید خارجش کرد , در صورتی که xbox 360 و ps3 هنوز ساپورت میشن و خط تولیدشون بسته نشده , این در صورتیه که wii تازه دیرترین کنسول نسل هفت بود که لانچ شد

به گفته خود نینتندو حدود 8 عنوان برای کنسول wii ساخته شده بودن منتشر نشدن برای wii u عرضه شدن که بعضی هاشونم مولتی شدن مثل ریمن لیجن که در اصل اول برای wii ساخته شده بود

رو ds و wii دقیقا همون بازی هایی رو دیدم که سال ها سال پیش زمان طفولیت روی سوپر نینتندو بودن - خلاقیتم بد نیست

نینتندو نیاز به بازی ها fps انحصاری هم داره , مثلا یه گیمر عزیزی فقط rpg بازه اما این دوستمون کل عمرشو rpg بازی نمیکنه ربات که نیست , حتی بازی ها زیبا شوتر - پلتفرمر - ادونچر و ...... بازی میکنه هر کنسولی نیاز به کالکشن بزرگی از بازی ها زیبا در هر سبکی داره - به صورت مثال wii بازی شوتر خوب خیلی خیلی کم داره

Reactions: AGHA FARIBORZ

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
Rumor: Details about Nintendo's approach to NX software output - Nintendo Everything

This is all unconfirmed of course, but here’s a look at the main points:

– The big fundamental focal point (and overall goal) behind NX is to vastly increase the software output from Nintendo’s first party teams and studios.
– To accomplish this, the entire process of how Nintendo develops and produces software has gone through radical changes.
– There is a new strategy that was put in place to create and release first party software at a faster rate.
– Multiple unannounced Wii U projects were moved over to NX.
– The NX could potentially see the highest output of first party software in the company’s history. (I’m talking about the entire lifespan of NX. Not just one or two years.)

Rogers also writes that “the NX’s software output will blow away the Wii U’s software output” and within a year, “will build a larger library of games than Wii U produced in three or four years.”

Additionally, Rogers stresses that some games won’t necessarily avoid delays, and it’s possible that there will still be gaps between releases. Nintendo may also choose to save game announcements for different events, meaning we may not see the full slate at E3 or even by launch.​

Scαrface

Aspect of Life
کاربر سایت
Jan 17, 2010
نام
محمد
یه عالمه خبر خفن در مورد NX اومده و زلدا ولی اینجا چرا خالیه ؟ تمرکز نینتندو تو سال 2016 فقط روی زلدا خواهد بود و تنها بازیشونم تو E3 همینه . یعنی یک غولی بشه این زلدا اون سرش ناپیدا معلومه خیلی خفن دارن روش کار میکنن که تمرکز اصلیشون رو گذاشتن روش .

Spider-Mαn

کاربر سایت
Sep 4, 2012
Kimishima گفته برای این که مطمئن بشن NX لاین اپ مناسبی داره NX مارچ 2017 عرضه می شه.
NX هم قرار نیست فقط جایگزین 3DS یا Wii U باشه بلکه سخت افزاری هست که با طرز فکر جدیدی ساخته شده.
در پایان امسال هم قراره معرفی بشه.

آخرین ویرایش:

xbla69

کاربر سایت
Oct 4, 2014
نام
سید
باید ip ها جدید بده , خود من که اکثر کنسول ها نینتندو داشتم غیر از wii u , دیگه از این روند تکراری بازی ها خسته شدم
ip جدیدی , تنوع در ساخت بازی , ساخت بازی ها غیر ژاپنی و ..........................
از زمان وسپر نینتندو دانکی کونگ بازی میکنم هنوز همون دانکی کونگه فقط یکمی گرافیک در اصل پیشرفت کرده , یا مثلا خیلی از بازی ها ds و wii باسازی بازی ها سوپر نینتندو بود مثل kirby retend drem land و ...........................................

من خودم 3ds داشتم اما بازی ها انحصاری نینتندو اکثرا rpg یا ژاپنی بودن روش منم که rpg و ژاپنی باز نبودم فروختمش
باید تنوع بازیش بیشتر شه , بازیا گیمر نوین پسند مثل شوتر ها اول شخص و ........ بیشتر شه
بازی کالاف 3 من روی ps2 و wii بازی کردم هم کالاف ورلد ات وار -- هر دو نسخه روی ps2 بهتر بودن

سیاست ها استبدادی باید بزاره کنار نینتندو , مثلا برای فروش wii u برداشت کنسول موفق و برنده نسل هفت یعنی wii از سال 2012 دیگه ساپورت نکرد و 2013 از خط تولید خارجش کرد , در صورتی که xbox 360 و ps3 هنوز ساپورت میشن و خط تولیدشون بسته نشده , این در صورتیه که wii تازه دیرترین کنسول نسل هفت بود که لانچ شد

به گفته خود نینتندو حدود 8 عنوان برای کنسول wii ساخته شده بودن منتشر نشدن برای wii u عرضه شدن که بعضی هاشونم مولتی شدن مثل ریمن لیجن که در اصل اول برای wii ساخته شده بود

رو ds و wii دقیقا همون بازی هایی رو دیدم که سال ها سال پیش زمان طفولیت روی سوپر نینتندو بودن - خلاقیتم بد نیست

نینتندو نیاز به بازی ها fps انحصاری هم داره , مثلا یه گیمر عزیزی فقط rpg بازه اما این دوستمون کل عمرشو rpg بازی نمیکنه ربات که نیست , حتی بازی ها زیبا شوتر - پلتفرمر - ادونچر و ...... بازی میکنه هر کنسولی نیاز به ک
الکشن بزرگی از بازی ها زیبا در هر سبکی داره - به صورت مثال wii بازی شوتر خوب خیلی خیلی کم داره

اگر این کارا رو بکنه که دیگه نینتندو نیست و اون حس خاصو که هیچ کنسولی نداره رو از دست میده ، اصلش اصلا همین بازیهای rpg و ژاپنیه. شما که به خلاقیت نینتندو انتقاد میکنید به نظرتون بازی اول شخص شوتر بکش بکش میشه خلاقانه یا بازی مثل Super Mario Maker ?! اگر شما دنبال این جور سبک ها هستید اصلا نباید نینتندو بخرید نینتندو اصلا مسیرش با اون دو تا متفاوته. در ضمن xbox 360 هم دیگه تولید نمیشه.

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
اولا اینکه چرا اینجا خبری نمیشه دلیلش تقریبا واضح هست . چون نینتندو فن اینجا خیلی کمه خیلیییییییییییییییییییییی کم . یا اینکه کلا برای اکثر کاربرای اینجا مهم نیستش خیلی به نظرم

تمرکز اصلی این E3 روی زلدایی هستش که قراره برای nx و wii u بیادش و دموی قابل بازی از این بازی در سالن نینتندو در e3 وجود خواهد داشت
The Legend of Zelda for Wii U Will Be The Only Playable Nintendo Game at E3

اینکه چرا nx تعطیلات 2017 نمیاد در اصل به لاین آپش ربط داره یا شاید بشه گفت launch title هاش
Kimishima: No NX this holiday to ensure proper lineup, not just a Wii U / 3DS successor - Nintendo Everything
از فرانچایز fire emblem و animal crossing بازی برای موبایل خواهد آمد .
Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing Franchises Are Heading to Smart Devices

mr-game&watch

کاربر سایت
Apr 26, 2012

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
Rumor: Retro's NX game not Metroid or Donkey Kong, out next year - Nintendo Everything
طبق منبع بالا ظاهراً هنوز 100 درصد نیست که ای پی جدید باشه اما Metroid، Donkey Kong Country یا Diddy Kong Racing 2 نیست.
امیدوارم به قدر کافی خفن باشه این Ip جدید (اگر ip جدیده البته)
فعلا لعنت به نینتندو یا رترو یا جفتشون باهم که متروید رو لنگ در هوا ول کردند :(

sadegh93

کاربر سایت
Dec 19, 2011
فکر کنید یه متروید خفن در حال ساخت باشه و همراه با زلدا برای لانچ NX ریلیز بشن . Booooooooooom !!! خیلی رویایی میشه :D
به نظرم متروید نیست احتمالا e3 سال قبل در اصل kensuke tanabe ساخت مترویدی به جز federation forces رو نگفته و اشاره نکرده
اما چی میشد اگه متروید بود هیییییییییی :(

Reactions: Scαrface

esm nadaram

کاربر سایت
Jan 24, 2010
نام
حسین
فکر کنید یه متروید خفن در حال ساخت باشه و همراه با زلدا برای لانچ NX ریلیز بشن . Booooooooooom !!! خیلی رویایی میشه :D
اگه اينجوري بشه كه اصلا زمينو زمانو ميدوزم به هم واسه گرفتنش در اولين روزهاي عرضه\m/

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر