نمرات بازی

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
New Game Network 83
Although not without some frustrating moments, Metroid Dread is a great experience, offering up an engrossing journey full of engaging exploration and challenging combat that is proof alone that 2D Metroid is worthy of a renaissance.

Het Nieuwsblad 80
19 years. That's how long fans had to wait for a real sequel to the 2D adventures of intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran. And as it turns out: it’s worth the wait. Dread is excellent, hardcore and a beautiful love letter to the genre. The terrifying Extraplanetary Multiform Mobile Identifiers (E.M.M.I's) are refreshing and make the title chillingly true. The somewhat retro visual flair pops, but mostly on the new (and more expensive) OLED Switch.

Starbit 100
Metroid Dread is an achievement in every dimension we use to look at it. This exquisite work brings the Metroid formula up to our day, yet it doesn't compromise on what made Metroid such a colossal name in gaming. With brilliant level design, marvelous looking visuals, frantic and demanding combat, long lifespan and replay value, perfect performance on any screen, an overarching plot that binds everything together, and pretty much everything else that goes along, Metroid Dread is an instant classic and one of the finest pieces ever crafted for the Nintendo Switch.

We Got This Covered 50
Metroid Dread can't commit to giving players an action-packed power fantasy or a suspenseful adventure against the odds. It's quick, short, and snappy -- all things that can be good when used right, but not at all what Metroid Dread set out to deliver.

ZTGD 70
I simply don’t think this stands as tall as Super Metroid, Zero Mission, Prime, Fusion, or even Samus Returns. But to a Metroid fan it is worth playing and realize that these are problems I found with the game; other people haven’t had the same issues. However, to anyone who has never played a Metroid game before, I don’t think this is the place to start. I think it feels too different from the rest of the series (neither a good or bad thing) and the moments in the story that hit really well only do so because of everything that has happened before in previous titles.

IndieWire 75
“Dread” might not be the next big leap forward for the “Metroid” franchise or side-scrolling gaming as a whole, but at the same time, it’s hard to imagine that existing fans (or just about anyone else who likes the game genre that “Metroid” helped pioneer) won’t get a huge kick out of the series’ long-overdue return. The last few years have led to a minor renaissance for side-scrolling action games and though “Metroid” might not be the uncontested gold standard for the genre anymore, “Dread” confirms that the aging franchise is still among the best in the business.

M3 80
Metroid Dread offers the same old "Metroidvania" concept as before, but also adds completely new exciting and surprising features. The "just one more try" feeling is also constant and does not let go of us until we have really managed to unlock everything.

1636050396322.png

1636050432894.png

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر