کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا

Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment

Platform : PS4 , PS3 , X One , X 360 , Wii U

Release Date : 27 Sep 2015

Game Informer : 8.8
Despite the extraneous content, Lego Dimensions is a hit. I haven't laughed this much playing a video game in a long time. I couldn’t wait to see what would happen next, and my wife even sat in to watch the story unfold in crazy ways

God is a Geek : 8.5
LEGO Dimensions is going to be an expensive hobby, because despite a few minor issues it's a joy to build things before you put them into the game, and is one of the best games in the series yet

GameTrailers : 8.4
If you’re a fan of any property inside LEGO Dimensions, you’ll appreciate their involvement in this grand venture, and you might walk away a fan of something new

GameSpot : 8
In any game within the toys-to-life genre, there's sometimes an unspoken question: is this also a great toy or just a great game? In LEGO Dimensions' case, the answer is easy: it's both

Polygon : 8
What really sets Lego Dimensions apart from the rest, is that it removes the line between toy and video game and has you play in both the real world and virtual one. All of these things come together to create something much better than its interlocking parts

Videogamer : 8
LEGO Dimensions is the most fun I've had with a LEGO video game since the whole idea was new back on the PS2. It's full of cool new ideas and a story rammed with iconic references and witty humour - something that adults will enjoy perhaps even more than young children

The Sixthaxis : 8
It doesn’t always get that blend quite right, and the price of entry is very high, but it’s an excellent first attempt that’s full of nostalgia and more than a few moments of brilliance

GamesRadar + : 7
Lego Dimensions is the ultimate Lego game, a charming adventure that has glaring flaws. Its portal is a delight, but the reminders of the areas you’re missing out on grate

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر