Ragequit.gr: 3.8/10
Push Square: 3/10
CGMagazine: 3/10
TheSixthAxis: 3/10

آخرین ویرایش:

Outer Heaven

کاربر سایت
Apr 21, 2011
عزیز این همونه دیگه ویوراش داشت میرسید به 2 میلیون و به شدت داشت ترند میشد زدن پاکش کردن !
ویدیو به خاطر استفاده غیر قانونی از یه موزیک‌که برا وارنر بوده توسط Warner media group گزارش شده. ربطی به بتسدا نداره.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
screenshot-twitter.com-2018.11.22-13-46-28.png

منتقد IGN اقای Dan Stapleton همون کسی که سر نمره ای که Fallout 3 و Fallout 4 داد از سمت تعداد زیادی از فن های مخالف بازی مورد حمله قرار گرفت
دیگه مسئله ای بدتر و ناراحت کننده تر از این هست که منتقد و فن سر سخت Fallout به بازی بگه "فاجعه" ؟

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
GameSpew: 2/10
I really hope Fallout 76 is turned around, I really do. I have a lot of respect for Bethesda for publishing quality single player releases such as The Evil Within 2, but Fallout 76 is just dire. It shouldn’t have seen the light of day, and you shouldn’t buy it
رسما با این نمره رکورد شکنی کرد!

Merlin'in Kazani: 6.5/10
Fallout 76 is one of the games which makes us uncertain. I can't call it a complete trash, but can't call it a good game either. But somehow, I believe in it. If Bethesda keeps working hard on the game, in a year, it will become a game which deserves to be played.

GameMAG: 5/10
Fallout 76 requires serious rework. Strange decisions of game designers make it difficult to comfortably explore an interesting world of the game. Interaction with other players is minimal and absolutely unjustified for an online project. Sometimes it feels that there is no online at all. New mechanics do not look as impressive as we were promised during the early presentations, and the lack of optimization, ton of bugs and a terrible economy spoil the experience. Bethesda needs to rethink its production process, do serious work on all the errors, add normal PvP and full-fledged quests with NPCs.

3DJuegos: 6/10
It’s easy to be critical with Fallout 76. The flaws are so easy to see that it has every single chance to be this year’s best meme in gaming. But if you enjoy multiplayer experiences with plenty of loot and a great leveling system, you can have a nice time cleaning up its radioactive wilderness.

IGN Spain: 5.2/10
Neither in its concept nor in its execution has the first Fallout Online convinced us, which perhaps should have looked a little more in the mirror of The Elder Scrolls: Online for its debut. Will it come back? Only time will tell.

Jeuxvideo.com: 4.5/10
A sort of big multiplayer mod of Fallout 4, which shares the features and interface errors that have not changed since 2015, Fallout 76 is a collection of uncertain mechanics and unclear rules, served in a dated and technically unstable fashion. All that remains is for Bethesda to work hard so that we can better understand the real strengths of the game, and not its many weaknesses.

Eurogamer Italy: 4/10
Bethesda has betrayed Fallout's spirit to create a game full of bugs and without a soul.

آخرین ویرایش:

s.1

کاربر سایت
Oct 28, 2011
خیلی بعیده 1 بازی rpg همچین نمراتی رو بگیره چون بدترین هاشونم بعضا 60 رو دیگه می گیرن پولکی شدن بازی ها نهایتش همین می شه.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر