امتیازات My Friend Pedro

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Daily Star - 5 / 5 stars
My Friend Pedro is an addictive experience and a mesmerising shoot-em-up that, though failing to deliver a good story, takes you on a violent ballet filled with blood, bullets and bananas.

We Got This Covered - 4.5 / 5 stars
There's so much to love about My Friend Pedro that it's often hard to find something to complain about, so I'll just end this gushing little review on an extremely high note: Out of all the Nintendo Switch games I've played so far this year, I think I've found my favorite. I have plenty more banana-related adventures to pursue -- and bullets to waste.

CGMagazine - 9 / 10
Friend Pedro is a ridiculously good time; challenging, stylish, incredibly fun and endlessly playable. Do yourself a favour and make this game YOUR friend.

The Digital Fix - 9 / 10
My Friend Pedro is one of the year's best titles, and is easily among the Switch's premier indie titles. It's funny, it's stylish, and it's challenging in all the best ways, and definitely needs to be played by anyone looking for their next quick hit of action gaming.

God is a Geek - 9 / 10
It's over too soon, but while it lasts My Friend Pedro is a unique, likeable shooter and some of the best fun I've had in a while.

TheSixthAxis - 9 / 10
My Friend Pedro is everything I wanted it to be. Smooth, stylish gun play, powered by creativity that makes you feel like you're making your own action scenes in a movie. What's not to love?

Pedro is love. Pedro is your friend.

EGM - 9 / 10
My Friend Pedro is an enthusiastic, stylish take on the shoot 'em up genre that's elevated by its complex level designs and clever puzzles. It combines so many mechanics from so many games that you might lose track, but these elements all come together to create a unified, singular experience. If you ever wondered what you'd get by crossing Hard Boiled and Super Mario Bros., it would look a lot like My Friend Pedro.

Handsome Phantom - 8.5 / 10
My Friend Pedro will take you on a journey to the most extreme depths of beautiful violence… and you'll love every second of it.

WellPlayed - 8.5 / 10
With addictive gunplay, buttery smooth movement and level design that encourages creativity, Pedro is definitely a friend that you want to have

MSPoweruser - 8.5 / 10
My Friend Pedro is at the forefront of sidescrolling action. While it will undoubtedly take a while to fully get to grips with its controls, the time investment is worthwhile. As soon as you finish, you’ll be returning to prior levels in an attempt to beat your score. It’s an addicting, adrenaline-fuelled, action-packed adventure that ends just a little bit too soon.

Critical Hit - 8.5 / 10
A glorious and brutal ballet of blood and bullets, My Friend Pedro is a symphony of action that will leave your thumbs aching for more of its completely bananas fun.

IGN - 8.5 / 10
Excellent action leads the way with My Friend Pedro, though there is little reason to return after its short campaign.

COGconnected - 82 / 100
My Friend Pedro is a relatively unique game that is hard to compare with anything contemporary and plays well to its strengths.

Saving Content - 4 / 5 stars
DeadToast Entertainment has made a game that builds on the systems and mechanics it introduces incrementally to the player. This is a game where you feel like John Wick, (or maybe Neo for a more accurate Keanu Reeves reference) by game’s end. The late game annoyances in platforming don’t sour what is otherwise and incredibly fun game where you’re in direct control of the action. The tagline is “Blood. Bullets. Bananas.” and that couldn’t be more accurate. Though, I’ll never look at a banana the same way again after experiencing the final level. My Friend Pedro is equal parts substance and style, with emphasis on the style.

Gameblog - French - 8 / 10
My Friend Pedro is an enchanting action game, that lets you kill dozens and dozens of henchmen with a lot of style, and a huge smile on your face. That's all we asked for, and we surely would have loved some more, but it's totally fine like this - except if you like interesting stories that make sense, which is not the case here.

Shacknews - 8 / 10
If you're a fan of the ol' ultraviolence, sentient pieces of fruit, attitude akin to that of games like Hotline Miami, or dizzying gorefests, My Friend Pedro is for you. Give it a look, and give the trigger a squeeze. You'll find it has quite the ap-peel.

Attack of the Fanboy - 4 / 5 stars
My Friend Pedro is a hyper-violent ballet that you control. DeadToast Entertainment takes players on an incredibly fun ride with the game's enjoyable combat system. All good things come to an end though, and this one just ends a little too soon.

Nintendo Enthusiast - 8 / 10
There’s no other game like My Friend Pedro, and that’s probably the greatest accolade I can give it.

Nintendo Insider - 8 / 10
There’s a need for extra content to fill out what’s currently on offer, as My Friend Pedro could easily benefit from a much-needed encore with a bag full of boomsticks and a few more bullets to the head.

Cultured Vultures - 8 / 10
Even with an underwhelming final third and a paper-thin plot holding it back, My Friend Pedro is a fruity and exhilarating ride.

DualShockers - 7.5 / 10
My Friend Pedro is an enjoyable score-focused shooter that is sometimes undermined by its level design.

TechRaptor - 7.5 / 10
My Friend Pedro is like if Sonic the Hedgehog went on a drug-fueled killing spree. It's a ridiculous whirlwind of flashy dives, stylish shooting, and accidentally amazing trick shots that refuses to take itself seriously.

Flickering Myth - 7.5 / 10
My Friend Pedro doesn’t reinvent the wheel, but its big success is taking a genre known for its punishing difficulty and paring things down at the lower end.

GameSpot - 7 / 10
My Friend Pedro is a stylish and inventive arcade shooter that provides plenty of joy but isn't as groundbreaking as it initially seems.

Nintendo Life - 7 / 10
My Friend Pedro, for the most part, delivers on its promise to provide you with an almost endless variety of ways with which to carry out the flashy brand of OTT violence that's had gamers eagerly awaiting its release. The controls can be cantankerous at times and the levels are far from being an eclectic mix, but it adds enough diversions to the action with light puzzling and platforming elements to keep things interesting enough to see through to the end. Also, your best friend is a banana.

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 70 / 100
If you eve though that "Max Payne, but in 2D" would be great... Turns out you were right. My Friend Pedro is just that: a ridiculously stylish shooter with the right amount of absurdity to keep you engaged until the end.

GameGrin - 7 / 10
My Friend Pedro can be an absurdly stylish action game when everything aligns but you'll just as likely find yourself slipping over its unwieldy controls.

Destructoid - 7 / 10
My Friend Pedro is a crazy, violent, and sometimes downright weird score-attack title. It's designed to be played and replayed in perpetuity, with the aim simply to master its wild action, wide variety of weapons and maneuvers, and over-the-top physics. As long as you're aware of what you're buying into here, you'll have a (double-barreled) blast with its gleefully unashamed anarchy.

Screen Rant - 3.5 / 5 stars
The story is banal and cliche and the devs know this doesn't matter. You'll keep playing because its fun.

Digitally Downloaded - 3.5 / 5 stars
I did leave My Friend Pedro wanting more. But I also have to admit, I have all these videos of slow-motion backflip guns-akimbo kills saved on my Switch now: pulling them off was no easy feat either, and in an odd way the game makes you feel proud of these achievements

Game Revolution - 3 / 5 stars
This game will certainly find a well-deserved place of love among the hardest of the hardcore. In fact, it’ll be great to witness a speedrun or two after the final release. However, for the general player, My Friend Pedro finds solidarity with a forgettable summer blockbuster.

Eurogamer - No Recommendation / Blank
In the end, My Friend Pedro's two halves of the banana reveal the perilous balancing act of game design. The first half is a stellar example of how to build an action game, of how to engender a sense of creativity through the player's toolset, and how to bake seamless flow into complex and challenging environments. The second half isn't quite the opposite of that, but it tries much too hard to be clever, with humour that's less goofy and more edgy, and level design that's too exacting in its structure.

Polygon - Unscored
My Friend Pedro gives you the tools necessary to become an action hero

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر