• نظرسنجی بسته شده است .

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
Wccftech 100
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 has its flaws like any other game. However, its qualities more than make up for them, bringing a beautiful JRPG experience like none other before seen in the series. The Class system is varied and fun to experiment with, the story is one of the best in the series history, and the aesthetic and production values are incredibly high. This game offers tons of content that will keep you glued to your Nintendo Switch and last a long time.

New Game Network 83
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is a great RPG, and arguably the best title in the series to date. It could still use some editing, and the problems with the Switch itself will continue to hold the franchise back. But even those issues can't put a damper on the captivating combat engine and dynamic storytelling featured here.

IGN Japan 80
Xenoblade 3 has high-quality cutscenes, a world worth exploring and a deep combat system. It also fixes some of the issues of previous titles in the series, making this an RPG that both fans and newcomers can enjoy for many hours. It’s too bad that the story ends without giving answers to many of our questions.

TierraGamer 90
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 gives us an almost perfect combination of entertaining gameplay and an engaging story to deliver a game that cannot be missing from the collection of Nintendo Switch owners.

Games.cz 90
A great continuation of the venerated series. It has good combat, interesting characters, finely crafted dialogues and movie-like sequences that breathe life into the story.

RPGamer 100
Already one of the prime RPG properties out there, Nintendo and Monolith Soft have somehow contrived to take Xenoblade Chronicles even higher. It’s clear that the studio has taken on board what has worked and what hasn’t from the previous titles, while still looking to inject fresh ideas. The great ambition of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is backed up with superb execution across the board as all of the elements work together to put players at the centre of another stunning experience.

Het Nieuwsblad 100
It's big, bigger, biggest for Xenoblade chronicles 3. It's all the more galling that the game manages to captivate from start to finish. An unadulterated epic adventure.

The Mako Reactor 95
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is the best Xenoblade game and an essential for any Switch owner despite its few flaws. With Xenoblade Chronicles 3, the Xenoblade Chronicles trilogy is Nintendo Switch's crown jewel.

Malditos Nerds 95
One of those video games that kicks the board and changes the rules. One of those experiences that leaves you thinking all the time when you're not operating your controls. Is that called a masterpiece? For me, without a doubt.

Pure Nintendo 90
The massive world and intricate real-time battle system of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 may seem daunting even by JRPG standards, but both are easy to get into. It’s not my favorite Xenoblade Chronicles game, but I can say with certainty I enjoyed nearly every battle, plot twist, and Nopon I encountered in the 140+ hours I’ve put into it (so far).

من منتظرم Easy Allies نقدشو بده بیرون
هر ننه قمر دیگه ای بود بازی رو نقد کرد تا اینا :D اینا نصف یه پادکست رو بهش اختصاص دادن بده اون نقد کوفتی رو :D

خلاصه که داریم به آخرین نقدای بازی نزدیک میشیم و داره پرونده اش بسته میشه
با 110 تا نقد و 18 تا نمره کامل کماکان متای بازی 89 ـه.

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
1682973460042.png

Ah, the Queen Returns with a fitting DLC >:)

البته فعلا که 5 تا نقد بیشتر نیست (و امیدوارم خیلی بیشتر نشه :-" :-" )
ولی نتیجه فوق العاده است و بازخورد خود طرفدارها هم به DLC شدیییدا مثبته

من خودم آخراشم و بعد این که تموم کردم مفصلا نظراتم رو در موردش میگم. فقط خلاصه که فعلا مانالیث یک تنه شاهکار کرده و اصن تخیلی و عجیب غریبه که همچین چیزی رو چرا به عنوان یه ریلیز جدا بیرون ندادن مثل Torna

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
RPG Fan 92
If you came here looking for anything but glowing praise, you came to the wrong place. All the work that Takahashi has put into building his world pays off beautifully here with a fun, rewarding nostalgia trip, the most refined gameplay in the series, and the same beautiful look and sound we’re accustomed to. Frankly, my biggest criticism is that I wanted more. Future Redeemed may close the door on one chapter of the Xenoblade Chronicles saga, but hopefully it won’t be too long before Monolith Soft opens another and I get just that—more Xenoblade.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر