Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
Nintendo Insider 100
NintendoWorldReport 95
Nintendo Enthusiast 90
Switch Player 90
But Why Tho? 90
I understand visual novels aren’t for everyone, but it’s hard to find a reason not to suggest The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles to even the most ardent visual novel skeptics. With an excellent story, fun characters, and an amazing soundtrack, it really is an excellent game well worth the time spent playing. It does feel a bit derivative of other games in the series, and whether that is good or not depends on how much one enjoys the other games. Still, if you have not had a chance to enjoy the world of Ace Attorney before, I highly recommend picking up The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles for the Nintendo Switch and giving this legal gem a try.

Press Start Australia 85
Digital Trends 80

1627307148748.png

یه همت دیگه کنیم رفتیم 88 :D

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
Guardian 100
All of it comes together in a finale that ties everything neatly together and, even compared to its predecessors, simply astounds in the sheer audacity of who and what exactly you are facing. If asked, therefore, whether The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (as a complete package) is the best game in the franchise, I can really offer no objections. I rest my case.

Digitally Downloaded 90
You don't need to have played any other Phoenix Wright games to enjoy The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. It is related to the broader franchise (Ryūnosuke is the ancestor to Phoenix), but it's a completely separate adventure. The historical context makes Ryūnosuke's adventure particularly compelling, but even if you're just looking to let that wash over you and be entertained, there's enough humour and style to The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles that the only real problem with it is that it outstays its welcome by just a little too much.

1627551853589.png

این یکی خیییلی همت میخواد
ولی فقط تصور کنید!! متای 90 :D

Akiba

king of the majestic oceans of the world
کاربر فعال
Jan 18, 2009
نام
امیر حسین

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر