نام
∂αнмα
tctd2_metaimages_default.jpg

Initial release date: March 15, 2019
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developers: Massive Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections, MORE
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

Xbox Achievements 85
The Division 2 is almost certainly a step up from its predecessor, offering more content than you can shake a stick at and enough tweaks to make it feel somewhat fresh. While Massive has attempted to rectify the issues of the original, it hasn’t quite managed that yet: yes, enemies are still kind of bullet-spongey and the missions can get quite repetitive after a while, but aside from that, The Division 2 is an impressive follow-up, building upon what was already a solid foundation.

Guardian 40
An accomplished but rather tedious and macabre game.

Jeuxvideo.com 85
Offering varied content, pleasant and dense, the Massive title also has a sumptuous and beautifully-constructed map that we take a constantly renewed pleasure in exploring.

IGN Spain 85
The Division 2 does not introduce a massive revolution in its formula, nor does it pretend to be on, given the good taste in our mouths that the first one left. It more than meets the "more and better" expected of a sequel.
GamesRadar+ 90
The Division 2 is a seriously accomplished looter shooter, with a gameplay loop that keeps on giving, and an endgame that will keep you playing for months (or years) to come.

Hobby Consolas 91
The Division 2 has far more content than the original, it is set in a bigger and more varied city, and it shows great balance in loot and character levelling. It is too conservative in gameplay and level design, but we still love its gunplay and cover systems.

Twinfinite 80
In an age where it’s become all too common for live service games to release as incomplete products that require a few months’ worth of patches to become the game we were “promised,” The Division 2 is a revitalizing breath of fresh air.

Jeuxvideo.com 85
Fun, nervous and complete, The Division 2 is certainly the strongest game in its sector and will guarantee hours and hours of fun despite its few faults that remain here and there.

Variety 40
It’s remorseless violence, repetitious and ingrained after only a few hours. The Division 2 becomes a passive activity, blind to basic narrative technique and crass in form. No characters stand out, no personalities prove memorable, while the ultimate purpose seems to only instill an eventual tyranny.

Metro GameCentral 70
An unambitious but competent sequel that already has some of the best endgame content of any similar game… if you can stomach the offensively apolitical, and thoroughly boring, storytelling.

Everyeye.it 87
It offers a decidedly solid base for the future of the Ubisoft branded work.

Game Informer 90
Story failings and technical hiccups aside, Ubisoft has a winner on its hands with The Division 2. The strong combat, interesting missions, and compelling loot loop kept me invested through the endgame, and I don’t plan to stop playing anytime soon. For a live-service game just getting out of the gate, that’s quite an achievement.

Worth Playing 80
All of the good traits from the first game have been amplified, and the changes feel like better implementations of the original ideas. The endgame content is substantial, and the introduction of classes so late in the game changes things enough to make the experience feel renewed. Add to that the promise of lots of free future content, and you have a loot shooter that is well worth your time.

SpazioGames 85
Ubisoft Massive learned from its errors in creating The Division 2, which is somehow similar, but bigger and better for the most part.

Multiplayer.it 88
The lack of narrative elements and a true plot are the only cons of The Division 2, a well-designed more of the same.

Eurogamer Italy 90
Ubisoft has succeeded in making The Division 2 contents so long and deep to keep us entertained for the whole length of the main campaign, and even after that. The end game is what you could expect: shoot, loot, rinse and repeat, but at least there are many ways to approach it.

Destructoid 85
As someone who plays nearly every shooter on the market, I was inescapably drawn in by how tightly wound The Division 2 really is. Nearly every weapon feels satisfying to wield and the skills (which range from drones to self-firing turrets to revive grenades) are just wacky enough to make for some appreciable moment-to-moment gameplay.

Gamersky 75
With a decent end-game experience, The Division 2 becomes much better than its prequel, and I believe it's even better than Destiny 2 and far superior to Anthem. However, the PS4 version has suffered a serious Bug which repeatedly crashes the game since its initial release day.

Cheat Code Central 56
I never once thought I was experiencing something exciting, unique, or creative when I played this game, yet hours of my life seem to have vanished. Loot shooters are an increasingly crowded space, and The Division 2 is fighting a losing battle for my attention.
IGN 85
The Division 2's campaign is full of great gunplay, loot, and missions. Only toward the end of my 60 hours of play did it start to suffer from a lack of interesting incentives, but the journey was enough fun that it made up for the destination.

GameWatcher 95
A great game with fantastic world building and gameplay, The Division 2’s most egregious issues can easily be fixed during its lifetime.

GameStar 88
Ubisoft and Massive have created a new reference on how a loot shooter can look at release. I had more fun with The Division 2 at launch than with any other loot-ballerei. And I'm curious what the future holds.

Jeuxvideo.com 85
Fun, nervous and complete, The Division 2 is certainly the strongest game in its sector and will guarantee hours and hours of fun despite its few faults that remain here and there.

PC Gamer 82
A packed, rewarding, and frequently thrilling looter shooter that should have a bright future.

JeuxActu 80
With six studios collaborating, The Division 2 is a blockbuster that builds itself upon the strengths of its predecessor. The game offers good gameplay, decent AI, and loads of content which is a good thing for power players. The game still lacks some soul and feels repetitive after a while.

Gameblog.fr 80
The Division 2 is not a new game that upturns the tea table on Washington. It obviously uses all things that made the first one successful and it is difficult to blame them for that. However, it refines a great many aspects with small adjustments. This makes it more enjoyable and even more effective if you can play regularly as a team to go even further and live intense moments in the Dark Zone. Did you like The Division? You will love the Division 2. But do not ask this sequel to turn black into white.

Attack of the Fanboy 80

The ideal sequel for those who enjoyed its predecessor. It builds on what worked, changes what didn’t, and delivers a great new map to explore. It is somewhat unique within the looter shooter genre in that it is launching with plenty of content and a stable foundation off which Massive can build something truly great. Could more have been done to grow from the original? Sure, but why fix what wasn’t broken?

Ragequit.gr 93
Managing to remedy virtually every single flaw one could find in the series' first game, The Division 2 is the greatest possible sequel we could have hoped for, and quite possibly the best "Looter Shooter" game out there at the moment.

PC Invasion 80
Massive Entertainment have outdone themselves in crafting a sequel for the ages. They understood the shortcomings of the first game and doubled-down on what made fans stay for the long haul. Although there are some issues, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 exemplifies what happens when you do an online, shared-world looter-shooter the right way from the get-go. This is something that Destiny 2 struggled with in the past, and what Anthem can’t seem to solve.

آخرین ویرایش:

usmarine

کاربر سایت
Sep 21, 2009
نام
ArashQ
متا 79!
به نظر میرسه با بازی نکردنش هم چیز خاصی رو از دست ندادیم و ضعیف تر از نسخه اولشه یا بهترین حالت تکرار همون نسخه...

نه ، بهتر از نسخه قبل. اینجوری میشه گفت که کامل شده

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
متا 79!
به نظر میرسه با بازی نکردنش هم چیز خاصی رو از دست ندادیم و ضعیف تر از نسخه اولشه یا بهترین حالت تکرار همون نسخه...
بازی کاملا از نسخه اولش بهتره (البته مپ بازی اول رو بیشتر دوست داشتم )
دقت بکنی ۲ تا سایت که اصلا من نمیدونم به گیم چه ربطی دارن به بازی ۴ دادن و اصلا منطقی نیست این امتیاز
من خودم تا اینجا که بازی کردم به بازی زیر ۸ نمیدم

Hobby Consolas : 9.1

The Division 2 has far more content than the original, it is set in a bigger and more varied city, and it shows great balance in loot and character levelling. It is too conservative in gameplay and level design, but we still love its gunplay and cover systems.

Gamingbolt : 9

The Division 2 is by far the easiest recommendation at launch this genre has had in many, many years, and is very well positioned to become the definitive looter shooter experience out there.

Game Volt : 8.8

The Division 2 is a result of the studio listening to every criticism received in the first game and updating the system of multiplayer also game content and end game content which makes it surely the best Looter Shooter in the current generation without any controversy only a better story is all we were hoping for, but no game in This genre started with this quality and this stability so far

GameStar : 8.8

Ubisoft and Massive have created a new reference on how a loot shooter can look at release. I had more fun with The Division 2 at launch than with any other loot-ballerei. And I'm curious what the future holds.

Jeuxvideo : 8.5

Annunaki ™

کاربر سایت
Jan 14, 2014
نام
رضا.آ
متا 79!

خیر اینطور نیست !
گیم پلی به کل عوض شده و امتیاز من تا اینجا که بخش PVE رو تقریبا به اتمام رسوندم 8.5 هستش .
بخش PVP و به خصوص DZ هم از فیوریت هام هست به خصوص دارک زون .

Reactions: -Poormaz-

armin_shadow

A New Era Begins
ناظم انجمن
Mar 18, 2006
نام
آرمين
Guardian 40

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...ew-an-accomplished-sequel-with-an-awful-story
نقد یورو گیمر تا حدودی به داستان افتضاح بازی اشاره داره و اینکه سازندگان بازی گفته بودن لحن بازی به هیچ وجه سیاسی نیست ولی بر خلاف گفته هاشون یـ داستان به شدت سیاسی و کلیشه ای تحویل دادن
همینا نبودن سر FC5 می‌گفتن که چرا از فضای سیاسی بازی خیلی استفاده نکردن؟!
کلا هر سمتی بری یک سری ناراحتن انگار :D

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
GamesRadar+ : 9

The Division 2 is a seriously accomplished looter shooter, with a gameplay loop that keeps on giving, and an endgame that will keep you playing for months (or years) to come.

Xbox Achievements : 8.5

The Division 2 is almost certainly a step up from its predecessor, offering more content than you can shake a stick at and enough tweaks to make it feel somewhat fresh. While Massive has attempted to rectify the issues of the original, it hasn’t quite managed that yet: yes, enemies are still kind of bullet-spongey and the missions can get quite repetitive after a while, but aside from that, The Division 2 is an impressive follow-up, building upon what was already a solid foundation.

-Poormaz-

کاربر سایت
Oct 6, 2009
نام
پوریا
3DJuegos : 90
The Division 2 is an amazing multiplayer game. Massive Entertainment has managed to achieve a great sequel, and probably the best loot shooter these days.

Press Start Australia : 80
The Division 2 is the complete package and sets a new standard in the 'loot shooter' sub-genre. It includes almost everything I have come to expect from games of its ilk and packages it up with solid gameplay and an addictive grind for loot. The Division has come a long way, and in doing so puts pressure on its competitors to step it up.

Hardcore Gamer : 80
Some who want a deeply-engaging story for a memorable solo gaming experience may feel let down, but someone who wants competitive and team-based gun battles could easily get several dozen or maybe even hundreds of hours of enjoyment from this title. The RPG elements allow players to make their characters truly their own and allows the freedom to build within their preferred playstyle.

IGN : 85
The Division 2's campaign is full of great gunplay, loot, and missions. Only toward the end of my 60 hours of play did it start to suffer from a lack of interesting incentives, but the journey was enough fun that it made up for the destination.

XGN : 75
The Division 2 is a lot of fun to play, with loads of content to tackle both solo or in co-op. The game's end game is massive with plenty of variety and new enemies. Although, overall, the game does not truly innovate, but more builds upon the original game.

Twinfinite : 80
In an age where it’s become all too common for live service games to release as incomplete products that require a few months’ worth of patches to become the game we were “promised,” The Division 2 is a revitalizing breath of fresh air.

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
God is a Geek : 9

A triumphant follow-up that sets the bar for the looter-shooter. There are some teething issues, but The Division 2 is an incredibly polished product, and downright compelling at the same time.

Playstation Universe : 8.5

An ultimately conservative though meaningful improvement upon the previous Division title in every way, Tom Clancy's The Division 2 stands as a sterling third-person loot shooter experience that is best enjoyed with friends and is one which plays host to an evocative setting that lingers in the memory.

GRYOnline.pl : 8

Despite a few setbacks, The Division 2 is a good sequel from day one and should become even better in time. It seems that there wasn't any content cut from the final version, which is by no means self-evident these days. If you didn't like the first game, you probably won't find anything of interest here. But we recommend you gave it a try anyway. The design of the city is superb and combat is genuine fun.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Game Haunt : 10

The formidable game content, mesmerizing graphics and comprehensive weapon system makes TD2 fun to play. Ubisoft has done fabulous work and brought many upgrades from the last game.

Digital Trends : 9

The Division 2 is the best loot shooter I’ve ever played. The cover shooting mechanics are refined, enemy AI is smart and punishing, and the mission design is varied and surprising. Ubisoft has created a wondrously detailed post-apocalyptic Washington D.C. that compels you to keep scouring for loot. The story flounders, but the activities soar all the way through the lengthy story and engaging endgame. The Dark Zones don’t feel as consequential as the main map at the moment, but they still offer additional fun.

Game Rant : 9

The Division 2 provides an incredible wealth of loot-centric content, and includes tight gameplay mechanics, challenging and engaging combat, a huge open world, and more.

Just Push Start : 8.5

Many of the positives of the orignal have been captured and bundled with a host of improvements, yet The Division 2 still feels like more of the same. Taken on face value this might sound negative but as the original helped the hours pass by, and the sequel matches this, and you start to realise this is another great game from Ubisoft. Built on the core shooter gameplay, the cover based combat is fast paced and explosive – without being too over the top.

Gamers Heroes : 8

Tom Clancy's The Division 2 raises the bar for the looter shooter genre. Put simply, it is the complete package.

-Poormaz-

کاربر سایت
Oct 6, 2009
نام
پوریا
GameSpot : 90
The setting of The Division 2 is ripe for potential, and it's a shame the game doesn't use it to say anything. I have absolutely no clue why I'm here, what anyone's motivations are, and I wish I had a strong narrative driver to fuel a purpose behind my endless hunger for progression. This letdown is hard to ignore for the game's initial hours, but the strength of the systems and design that fuel The Division 2 as a game are compelling enough to keep you captivated for dozens more.

PCGamesN : 90
The Division 2 is a substantial evolution on the mechanics of the first game, with a more immersive world to boot. This is an impressively complete game, with heaps to offer players across all of its content prongs and a level of polish that belies the size of the game’s open world. Sure, it’s story is utterly forgetful to the point where you may not even realise it has one, but all the other components have been tuned to near-perfection.

PC Games : 90
The Division 2 seems to try to atone for the mistakes that where made with the predecessor and it succeeds in an impressive way. Massive clearly learned from the past and crafted an outstanding loot shooter experience. It’s only big flaw is the bland and trivial story and pale characters.

Game Revolution : 80
Ultimately, The Division 2 is a safe sequel for Massive Entertainment to have made and is a safe purchase for anyone looking to grind for loot in a well-paced, co-op experience set within a gorgeous open world. It might not push the envelope in a significant way, but it still provides a rock solid foundation at launch, and I’m excited to see what the developers add in the months and years to come.

USgamer : 80
Recent games have reminded me that sometimes great execution is better than a noble failure, and The Division 2 executes on its concept with finesse. The story is lackluster, and the real-world aesthetic will turn of some players, but it doesn't matter because the core and flow of this looter shooter is great. There are something things that could be tweaked, like enemy density and their ability to one-shot you, but overall The Division 2 is a sequel done right.

GameCrate : 85
The Division 2 is everything a player could want in a sequel. It reinvents and recalibrates where it must, but it also wisely builds off all the work Ubisoft put into refining the first Division. This sequel definitely makes you work for your rewards, but its fine-tuned gameplay and expansive suite of different activities ensures the journey towards earning those rewards is one worth taking.

Wccftech : 85
The shooting and looting of The Division 2 each are strong enough on their own that a lackluster story and proliferation of glitches aren't enough to sour this trip to America's capital for a bit of R&R in the Dark Zone.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Merlin'in Kazanı (Turkey) 83
The Division 2 is looking and feeling great at first glimpse. It seems Massive Entertainment has improved almost every aspect of the game from the first Division. Also, the free expansions are really great because the community will not be split across the season.

GamingTrend 90
With an incredibly robust feature set and massive swaths of content ready for the launch window, as well as an extensive roadmap on the horizon, The Division 2 raises the bar for how a sequel should launch. Only a handful of minor bugs and hiccups remain, but none of them hold this back from being the best team-based shooter we’ve played in a very long time. Massive Entertainment has a massive hit on their hands, and we can’t wait to see where it goes next.

Stevivor 80
I only wish that endgame content came in the form of unique missions, not reskinned ones.

Softpedia 90
If you’re new to the game, Tom Clancy's The Division 2 will fill a void. The fact that it’s a PvE game shouldn’t be a reason not to play, even if only for the single player part. You’ll find it entertaining, and who knows, maybe you’ll also make some new friends. If you’re a Division veteran, that you’ll love Tom Clancy's The Division 2 for all the new stuff it brings, and for the way it fixed the gameplay from the first game. It never feels like a chore to go look for some better gear, and that’s pretty much the highlight of any loot shooter. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is a winner for Ubisoft and proof that smart things can be done with loot shooters if they are handled the right way.

Cultured Vultures 80
Despite squandering a great setting and premise, The Division 2 is an incredibly fun game to play which improves on almost everything the first one brought to the table.

============================

TheXboxHub 80
The Division 2 is very much like the first game of the franchise. The gameplay feels familiar, but there are noticeable tweaks and additions to all the modes on offer, all of which are for the best. I’ve had a blast playing through it all in co-op with a friend, but it’s certainly different playing on your own; far from terrible but you’ll need lots of willpower.

XboxAddict 89
Outside of some terrible soundtrack music and gameplay mechanic hiccups, The Division 2 is everything you hope a sequel should be. In today's world it's rare to see a sequel deliver a better experience than the original. The Division 2 does just that. So, to sum things up, buy the game. You can thank me later.

Washington Post 70
For me, The Division 2 is little more than a cornucopia of hyper-detailed shooting galleries. I doubt I’ll keep up with it as it’s updated with new content since I inevitably grow bored of open-ended shooters with weak narrative hooks.

M3 80
The Division 2 is a safe but overall well-made sequel. Although the most noticeable difference compared to the predecessor might be the shift from winter to spring, there have been several improvements that do a lot for the gameplay - not the least in terms of combat. Liberating Washington is also just as fun and rewarding today as it was to help New York three years ago. If you want a more down to earth online action game, The Division 2 is the game for you.

BaziCenter 80
The second entry in The Division series has improved greatly in almost every aspect, and can be easily considered as one of the best multiplayer role playing titles ever, and the experience could have been just flawless if not for the weak story and some enemy AI issues.

Critical Hit 90
As a first step towards a future of more live service content, The Division 2 already feels amazingly complete. It works from day one, its various systems are staggeringly deep and its combat is in a class of its own. Everything else that’s still to come over the next couple of years? That’s a satisfying cherry on top of an already massive sundae of excellence.

Shacknews 80
Sure, The Division 2 isn’t perfect. Those hoping for an in-depth and engaging story will find themselves extremely disappointed in the meager offering on hand here. But, if you can overlook that, you’ll find an amazing experience beneath that is just teeming with engaging content. Considering how easy it is to sink 60+ hours into the game and still have activities to complete, I’m confident in saying that Massive Entertainment has earned themselves a giant gold star.

AusGamers 92
The refined combat, improved AI, and other elements overshadow any detriments and lingering bugs. The Division 2 is not only a refined follow-up, it’s the arguably the best ‘looter shooter’ this generation has seen.

MondoXbox 88
The Division 2 improves on the previous game in many areas, especially gameplay and end-game content, managing to feel always captivating and never boring. Too bad for the skinny and unsatisfying story, while the PvP section and modes needs more refinement and balance.

SomosXbox 90
The Division 2 is not a radical change, but it is that little twist that the game needed. It's a much more complete game than its first installment in every aspect. Starting with the content, but also, and not less important, by how well integrated are this time almost all elements: progress, gameplay, endgame...

DualShockers 80
The Division 2 is better than it has any right to be. Considering how well everything works with one another, it is hard to not overstate how much this game does right. This is what “games as a service” games are supposed to be. Sure, it has the launch hiccups of its predecessors and that one mission that I loathed, but it is loaded with so much content that is both fun and challenging. The Division 2 is the litmus test for loot shooters from here on out and I will surely be playing more as its free DLC starts rolling out.

Vandal 87
The Division 2 is a huge game, full of content and things to do. The best part of it is that, thanks to its excellent gameplay, you’ll enjoy every single mission. The missions themselves could have better design, and things like the matchmaking are far from perfect, but overall it’s a great ‘shooter looter’.

============================

GameOver.gr 85
The Division 2 takes the best elements from the first game, mixes them up with bits and pieces the community has requested over the years and delivers an experience with massive content and great combat mechanics that will satisfy those who wish to dedicate all of their free time in Ubisoft's latest. There is, of course, room for many improvements, but we're sure that The Division 2 can only become better as the months go by.

PlayStation LifeStyle 85
The Division 2 nails the reasons that players enter the gameplay loop and grind out new gear, making repetition feel dynamic and fresh. completing that promise of a “Diablo as a third-person shooter.” This is one you’ll want to get into on the grind ground floor.

Screen Rant 90
The negatives are vastly outweighed by all the brilliance The Division 2 brings to the table. There's a genuine argument to be made for the game's main campaign as being worth it on its own, far before the endgame gets its hooks in you. That's a genre first.

Gaming Age 100
I would highly recommend Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 to just about anyone, even if you weren’t a huge fan of the first game. This feels like a much better attempt all around, and certainly scratches the same itch that games like Diablo and Destiny did for me. It also has plenty of initial content to explore, making it feel like a worthwhile purchase while the developer irons out the finer points. So absolutely give The Division 2 a chance, you won’t be disappointed.

4Players.de 89
Even after more than 100 hours in Washington DC, The Division 2 is still engrossing. And despite having some minor issues with the cover system this is a great shooter in a fascinating gameworld - the best of its kind.

Gamer.nl 90
The Division 2 is a great addition to the franchise. It's not just very challenging, it gives that great feeling of accomplishment when you finally get the mission done. The endgame could have been a bit better though.

Atomix 88
Ubisoft just nailed it. Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is the loot shooter you've been waiting for. Great Game.

Digital Chumps 95
In The Division 2 your time is always rewarded. You are welcomed back with open arms to try new things and take on harder challenges. This is a game that will continue to grow but currently stands on its own two feet not just out of sheer competency but because of thoughtful, intelligent decisions made by a team that understands what players want from a game they prefer not to put down. The Division 2 is more than a sequel, it is a new, high bar of quality in a genre where those things should be commonplace.

COGconnected 86
The Division 2 sets a new bar for online loot shooters with fun and diverse encounter design, and more importantly, once again sets the expectation of releasing a feature complete product. It’s not the prettiest pony out there, nor does it possess a strong narrative, but the amount of sheer fun on tap either solo or with friends is sky high.

Slant Magazine 70
The game doesn’t rely on narrative reasons to entice the player, leaning instead on endorphin-releasing gameplay hooks.

TrueGaming 80
The Division 2 is the game that the first one should have been from the start. End Game content is especially fun and engaging.

Areajugones 95
The Division 2 earns a spot among the best games of 2019. The game keeps all of the fundamental aspects of the first entry while improving each and every one of them.

Push Square 70
Right now, The Division 2 stands strong as an addictive, well designed, and complete looter shooter. For how dynamic and intricate it is, its open world sets the bar for the genre, and its tense, tactical combat is, for the most part, a real joy. Unlike its competitors, this cover-based outing rarely feels like it's wasting your time -- there's always something worthwhile to work towards. However, the experience does stumble every now and then, usually due to a notable bug or gameplay balancing issue -- but these aren't unsolvable problems. Even before they're fixed, The Division 2 earns a recommendation, but with a few key adjustments, Massive Entertainment is onto something special with this sequel.

Trusted Reviews 80
The Division 2 is an excellent shared-world shooter and a how-to guide for big franchises looking to make a sequel.

We Got This Covered 80
Although The Division 2 is not a perfect game, most evident in its story and murky politics, it improves on almost everything from the original.

CGMagazine 50
If you find this game’s story distasteful, especially considering the modern American political climate of misused government overreach, I really can’t blame you. Everything is political, it’s just that many don’t realize that things like the status quo or basic power fantasies fall into that category whether they like it or not.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GameSpace 90
The Division 2 has given me something in a game that I haven't experienced in quite some time: an enjoyable and compelling leveling process and an endgame that has a dynamic nature to it.

Games.cz 80
The story is worse compared to the original game, but The Division 2 is significantly better in the areas that truly matter - namely gameplay and endgame content. Both games look similar, but only at first glance. Fans have plenty of reasons for coming back.

LEVEL (Czech Republic) 100
The Division 2 is exactly what the fans wanted from the first game. It's bigger, has much more content, and with laser accuracy focuses on hardcore players who spend hours in the end-game. [Issue#294]

New Game Network 82
Though Washington D.C. lacks the memorable atmosphere of snow-bound New York, and you probably won’t care about the plot or characters, The Division 2 is a significantly more robust game at launch. It offers another incredibly detailed open world and a myriad of small tweaks and additions, with a promising future ahead.

====================

Gaming Nexus 88
The Division 2 takes a step forward on the original in just about every area. In a world where so many titles in the genre stumble out fo the gate to fall flat on their face, this is a sequel where the developers really listened to the shortcomings of the first effort and came up with real solutions to overcome them. It's not the fantasy I wanted, but it's a game that really delivers the vision it has. And by every measure looks to have a roadmap to keep it well supported and reasons to keep grinding for the next year to come. It might suffer from a lack of a cohesive narrative, but it offers a vibrant open world with so much going on you can write your own stories on its canvas.

Easy Allies 80
The Division 2 improves upon the original in nearly every way, offering a staggering amount of content to engage with. The Dark Zone still stands apart, delivering tense multiplayer scenarios, and the ability to play either solo or co-op is something we don’t take for granted as it’s not always easy to coordinate game time with friends or family. While we’ve grown accustomed to rocky launches from similar games, it’s easy to recommend The Division 2 as it is today, and the year one road map makes us incredibly excited for where the game is heading.

Impulsegamer 84
Apart from some minor repetitive issues throughout the game including endgame content, of which I haven’t managed to explore it all. It seems that Ubisoft has learned a number of important lessens from the first game, I can’t say enough how pleased I am that ALL year one content is free for all players, this is the kind of stuff more developers should be implementing for the longevity of their games.

DarkStation 80
This is a game where the grind itself is the context for enjoyment, and while that’s not a bad thing, when that grind runs its course, there’s going to be nothing left to hang your hat on. Thankfully though, the foundation is just that good, and I don’t regret the hours I have poured into The Division 2. If only other loot shooters, released earlier in the year, had learned and applied the lessons Ubisoft did.

Digitally Downloaded 90
I will say that I wish that Tom Clancy's The Division 2 had more to say. The thin story is not helped much by its characters and stands in sharp contrast to the intriguing setting and mission development. These tasks certainly provide more interest than the simple fetch-quests found in most games, and it is interesting that mission characters are often more interesting than those who help propel the primary storyline forward. Despite this concern however, just about everything else The Division 2 does is fantastic, and I have found myself logging back into it over and over again as I further explore what the game has to offer.

TheSixthAxis 80
The story is a bit shallow, but missions are well written and exceptionally designed, leading to an endgame built around tons of content and a deep loot system.

====================

GamesBeat 95
Whatever frustrations and let-downs fans of The Division suffered, their patience has been more than repaid with The Division 2. With new, free content scheduled for release throughout 2019, and considering Ubisoft’s recent track record with keeping releases like Rainbow Six Siege and Ghost Recon Wildlands fresh for years with new content, I wouldn’t bet against The Division 2 being a thousand-hour game for dedicated players. The Division 2 is surely the game that fans of The Division wanted to play and that Massive Entertainment wanted to deliver the first time around.

TrueAchievements 90
Ubisoft has taken criticisms to heart, and made changes that capitalize on the series' potential in ways the first game never did. Their approach to this title should be considered a success on many fronts, with their main downgrade from the predecessor coming in the form of a lackluster main plot and forgettable characters. Technical issues and instances of poor AI shouldn’t be ignored either, but they’re outshined by the superb gameplay improvements that include meaningful optional content, a deeper well of skills and gear, and a more level playing field in PvP. The Division 2 has something here for fans, critics, and newcomers alike.

Generación Xbox 90
The Division 2 is probably the best looter shooter of this generation of videogames. Its addictive gameplay, the large amount of content and a tactical AI make it indispensable.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر