• PC (Jun 16, 2022)​
Trailer:​
Developer: Tribute Games

Publisher: Dotemu

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 87 average - 97% recommended

Critic Reviews

33bits - Fernando Sánchez - Spanish - 90 / 100
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is the best ninja turtles game. Needless to say, if you are a fan of the most popular turtles in pop culture, this is your game.​

Atomix - Aldo López - Spanish - 90 / 100
It doesn't matter if you're a TMNT fan or not. Shredder's Revenge is a game that you must try if you consider yourself a video game enthusiast. It is an incredible experience despite not being perfect.​
TMNT: Shredder's Revenge is a masterful, modernized beat-'em up and a loving celebration of its source material.​
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is a masterclass in handling nostalgia in video games. Classic characters and settings are married perfectly with a more modernized feel to create an experience that will bring smiles to so many gamers’ faces.​
Shredder’s Revenge has a pretty specific target audience. But if you fall within that narrow strike zone, this game is amazing. The animation is incredible, the action is well-crafted, and that Turtles attitude is on full display. If you aren’t an old-school TMNT fan with a penchant for beat ’em ups, maybe you can appreciate the pixel art. The actual game design is excellent, as well. It’s just hard to imagine what this game looks like without nostalgia goggles on. Even if you’ve never seen a single episode of that extremely dated cartoon, check this game out. I promise TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is a blast either way.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is a must-play arcade throwback regardless of whether you are familiar with the franchise. With clean animations and the option for a party of six, it’s hard not to pass the game up, even if the adventure is short. Grab a slice of pizza and jump in. Cowabunga!​
So some gushing at the experience aside, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is definitely a love letter to both fans of the series, fans of the classic NES / SNES titles, and the Ninja Turtles themselves. With multiple stages, modes, local or online coop with up to seven playable characters? There’s no reason NOT to dive into Tribute Games and Dotemu’s latest beat ‘em up.​
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge still hits that slightly lowered target quite well because it is able to effectively channel its nostalgia and become more than a shallow remix that solely leans on fan service. It is the antithesis of 2009’s oft-forgotten TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled, a game that just slapped new paint on the old Party Wagon and failed to fix its rusted engine.​
After years of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles being out of the spotlight, it's Exciting Seeing the heroes in a half-shell return to what they do best — Kick Shell!​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge isn't just a great Turtles game for nostalgic fans. It's a perfect retro-style beat 'em up that's eager to innovate.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge looks to bring back the glory days of Konami's side-scrolling arcade beat 'em ups and home hits based on everyone's favorite young green ninjas. In its visuals and gameplay, Dotemu and Tribute Games have not only matched those retro classics that they're paying homage to here, but perhaps even surpassed them. Sadly, this trip through time is somewhat marred by inconsistent audio and an Arcade mode that feels more like a slog than a thrill.​
Without question, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is one of the best side-scrolling beat-em-ups in years and it stands proudly alongside the quality lineage of products we’ve seen from the genre over the years. It might even be an unexpected Game of the Year contender. Just delightful.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge gives me what I wanted: a polished, raucously fun throwback that plays better than how I remember the original games. Turtles fans new and old will find plenty to love, but those possessing a nostalgia for this era of the franchise are in for the biggest treat. Invite some friends, order a pizza, and prepare to relive your childhood in the best possible way.​

GameBlast - Farley Santos - Portuguese - 8 / 10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge offers quality brawling with some retro touches. Its biggest highlight is the agile and accessible gameplay that allows you to create impressive combos, and the variety of moves and enemies brings diversity to combat. In addition, multiplayer for up to six players is frenetic and chaotic, making it a great option to enjoy with friends. The new Turtles adventure is heavily inspired by the past and even modernizes some concepts. However, the title is too conservative – which is a shame, as other current beat 'em ups have already proven that it is possible to innovate. In any case, the nostalgic ambiance with elaborate pixel art visuals and the uncomplicated action are enough reasons to check out the game.​
Like the last slice of pizza, Shredder's Revenge is worth savouring every last second of. A fun, nostalgia-fueled adventure that every fan of these radical dudes has to play!​
TMNT make a triumphant return in this pixel-perfect sequel to the classic arcade brawler.​
Overall, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge hits on all cylinders as one of the top TMNT games I have ever played. It mixes nostalgia and new playability nicely. Regular price for this title is 24.99 USD. Not a bad price for how much is in this game.​
We expected Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge to be good, but instead it’s absolutely outstanding. It’s got character, it’s got charm, and it’s got gameplay that puts up zero barriers. It’s just an absolute blast to play through from beginning to end, whether you’re alone or accompanied by friends. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fans will love it. Side-scrolling beat ’em fans will love it. And those who simply like fun will love it. Cowabunga indeed.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is a love letter to Turtles in Time that modernizes the classic beat-'em-up while retaining its 16-bit essence​
Video Review - Quote not available​
TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is both a celebration of the long-running franchise as well as a bold attempt to revive the video game series. As a fan of both the IP and retro gaming, Shredder’s Revenge offered me everything I wanted in a TMNT game. While I believe that more could have been introduced to the classic formula, the game at its present state is more than enough to satisfy fans and new players alike. The attention to detail in the levels, satisfying combat loop, the smooth controls, sexy pixel art and bombastic music make Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge an easy recommendation. Now, let’s kick some shell!​
If you’re a hardcore Ninja Turtle fan or someone looking for a fun as hell beat ’em up to play with friends on a pizza-filled Saturday night, you’re going to have a lot of fun no matter what crowd you find yourself in. It succeeds in bridging the past and present, and knows how to hit the mark for any fan. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is a worthy follow-up to an arcade/console classic, and a game worthy of counting itself as one of the genre’s best examples of how to do a beat ’em up right. This is Turtle Power at its absolute best.​

Gamersky - Chinese - 7.8 / 10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge retains the original style of the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games to the greatest extent possible, but also makes many new improvements in line with the times. Its retro-style levels have many interesting classic elements, the combat system has been largely renovated, and the online co-play system also has some original designs. However, some of the levels have some problems that affect the experience, the BOSS battle has few highlights, making it a relatively mediocre gameplay experience, and also difficult to bring a sufficient sense of achievement.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge feels like it's designed from an Ninja Turtles arcade beat 'em up template, which strips it of creativity and originality and makes it feel predictable and familiar. But the fluid combat continually sucks me back in, even though that also suffers from combat designs that should've been left in the past.​
Shredder's Revenge isn't an overlong experience – but it is also generous in terms of content, challenge and replayability.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge caters to a specific niche audience, but couldn't have done a better job of it.​
Look, I know I’ve been piling on the praise in this review, but believe me when I say this is a game that deserves every last bit of it. I’ve probably played hundreds of them over the years. However, precious few manage to do what Dotemu and Tribute Games have managed to do here. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is nothing short of lightning in a bottle; one of those rare examples of a game that simply doesn’t miss a beat from the moment it starts until the credits roll. Sure, you may come for the nostalgia and irresistible retro-inspired presentation, but it’s the rock-solid core mechanics that offer the perfect balance of depth and approachability that will keep you coming back time and time again. If that sounds even remotely up your alley, then go, ninja, go, ninja, go and add this game to your collection. It’s a true testament to Turtle Power.​
Shredder's Revenge is exactly what any Ninja Turtles fan (of the originals) wants. Tribute Games and Dotemu give us a hilarious "brawler", which takes the best of the 1987 arcade and multiplies it with more characters, levels and a colorful visual aspect "pixel art" that has made us feel as if we were kids.​
Shredder's Revenge more than lives up to the legacy of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade games that inspired it. It's fun, yet simple gameplay, excellent coop for up to six players online, and charming pixel-based art style will surely have 90s kids riding the wave of nostalgia all the way to its end.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is like having an arcade at home, filled with joy, memories and a brilliant take on classic beat'em up. It's not perfect, it doesn't have huge amount of contents, it's never too original but well, Tribute Games take on Ninja Turtles is simply fun to play and stunning to admire. Good alone, great with friends, it's a love letter to arcade gaming without stressint too much on the nostalgia effect.​

IGN Spain - David Oña - Spanish - 8 / 10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge confirms, as far as Beat 'em Ups are concerned, the good form of DotEmu. A classic exercise that knows how to bring the right novelties without betraying the most conservative canons of the genre, which is excellent in terms of gameplay, and which is crowned as one of the best videogames ever made about the Ninja Turtles. Moreover, it is just as much fun to play alone as it is with others. A sure value for fans of the genre and fans of the franchise alike.​
A homage to the classic arcade games the Turtles are famous for. Shredder's Revenge might not reinvent the wheel but it's a solid beat 'em up packed to the brim with Ninja Turtles nostalgia.​
TMNT: Shredder's Revenge is a hella fun and cheery beat-em-up that feels meaty and doesn't wear out its welcome, especially with friends. And when's the last time you've touched a Ninja Turtles game with this much love dedicated to the franchise and its 90s 16-bit & arcade video game legacy? Exactly.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is not just the best TMNT game in the past 30 years, it is one of the 10 best games released in 2022. I would rank it among the best 2D brawlers in recent history. The only things that I could possibly ask for are better matchmaking, a full collectibles library, and a sequel.​

Metro GameCentral - GameCentral - 7 / 10
A lovingly crafted retro homage, made with skill and obvious affection for the source material – but there's very little attempt at innovation and little to interest non-fans playing on their own.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is the successor to Turtles in Time I’ve been waiting my entire life for. Its only fault is that I wish there was more of it; Shredder’s Revenge offers a single slice of pizza when I want the entire pie.​
You know, from the very moment I saw Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtle: Shredder’s Revenge I knew instantly that the game was going to be a hit. It does exactly what I was hoping it would do, delivering on what only its 90’s counterparts have been able to deliver. Sheer fun, coupled with outright gorgeous visuals that would make any fan happy. The child in me is screaming with joy, while the adult in me is applauding Tribute Games and Dotemu on their incredible work. This will be one for the ages, a timeless classic that I’ll be going back to for many years to come.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is a love letter to both of the previous arcade titles, but also brings the Turtles into a more mechanically relevant beat-em-up, ensuring that all new generations of Turtles fans can have a great time with this newest entry from Dotemu.​
Two years in the making, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is the best Turtles beat 'em up ever made, and a faster, better-looking, and more entertaining affair than even Streets of Rage 4. It looks delicious, sounds superb, and rekindles childhood memories beyond all expectation, time-warping you back to 1987. Its combat system is so much fun to mine that you feel compelled to keep coming back to try new strategies, and with its awesome multiplayer the experience evolves again and again. Like any beat 'em up, it does get repetitive as you enter the last third, but that's more a fault of the concept than the game. Our only regret is that we didn't use anywhere near enough puns in this review, so let's close by saying Shredder's Revenge is an unprecedented shell-ebration.​
With three difficulty modes, 28 in-game achievements, and individual challenges for each stage, there's no shortage of reasons to pick up a bo staff, hockey stick, or microphone and dive back in again and again. Only having a single save file for story mode is a bit of a drag, but the Arcade mode with online leaderboards offers another tantalizing avenue for further playtime. In short, if you're a TMNT fan or love beat-'em-ups, you'll surely dig the colorful and upbeat Shredder's Revenge, especially if you can find a few other ninjas to kick back with.​
This heartfelt, engaging reprise of a classic falls just shy of greatness due to a lack of fresh ideas and endurance.​
Although a relatively short game by genre standards, Shredder's Revenge takes you on a fun, mutagen-powered romp through New York City's ninja-filled streets.​
With a lot of references from classic games, delivered with quality and fun to spare, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is a must-have title for all players, regardless of their preferred playstyle.​
Developers Dotemu and Tribute Games served up a most excellent pizza for everyone of all skill sets and ages to enjoy. The combat is fluid, fast-paced, and really a bodacious time full of combos. Characters' move sets were handled excellently, the sound work is top notch (that opening number!), and the levels are crafted to perfection. There really isn't a lot to nitpick with this game, as what these developers have delivered is a masterclass of nostalgia and new-age delight.​
Tribute Games and Dotemu have officially brought back the beat-'em-up genre into the spotlight. Shredder's Revenge channels the greatness of arcade beat-'em-ups from the 80s and 90s to create an exceptional experience. Teaming up with friends and taking on the Shredder and his ninja Foot army will definitely put a smile on your face. With plenty of quality-of-life additions like unlockable skills and mission-to-mission quick saves, the only thing holding the title back is the lack of any unlockables and only two game modes to play through.​
This game is so mechanically satisfying, so endearingly fun, that I couldn’t wait to hop back into the familiar environments, which remind me so much of crouching around that TV as a kid all those years ago.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is the gaming revamp equivalent of the time Donatello took a perfectly good Volkswagen bus and upcycled it into the high-tech, tubular AF Turtle Van. Hitch a ride, dudes.​
Shredder’s Revenge feels like it was made by people just like me, for whom Turtles in Time was a formative experience. It’s like a tidal wave of nostalgia crashing into technological advancements, new ideas, evolved talent, reverence and a dash of ironic self-deprecation.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge hits that nostalgic sweet spot while offering something new and challenging. There may be a few glitches and interface issues, but the gameplay is super fun, particularly in multiplayer mode. Fans should be playing this game right now.​

Push Square - Push Square Staff - 8 / 10
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is a superb beat-'em-up that captures the spirit of Konami's coin-op classics, but modernises them in all the right areas. With smooth combat, gorgeous presentation, and rock-solid rollback netcode, it all adds up to deliver a super fun experience.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredders Revenge is far more than a nostalgia trip. Tribute Games attention to detail, additional characters and just combat depth have modernized a classic.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge doesn't tread new ground, but it's an enjoyable evening that captures the spirit of its arcade predecessors. Just save it until you can get a group of pals to play.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is an awesome blast from the past that will bring you the joy of 80s arcades and massive co-op. The game is as fun as all those Konami classics that we loved as kids, but with some new twists. It could be a bit longer and better balanced though.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge tickled all my nostalgia keys, and it harkened back to the feeling I got when playing with my turtle action figures in my younger days. Days I would hop between battling toys to turning on my NES to play the TMNT Arcade game with my brother. Even with the license’s low points over the years, Shredder’s Revenge feels like a proper revitalization of a series I’ve grown up loving. So to answer my early question, yes, a modernized 2D brawler in the classic TMNT arcade style can revitalize these four heroes; I just love being a turtle!​
This amount of love, passion, and execution must be rewarded, as anyone who plays the game will immediately know that they are playing one of the greatest beat-em-up brawlers of all time.​
Simply put, this might just be the ultimate intersection of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fandom and beat ’em up arcade style​
Shredder’s Revenge is a new gold standard for the beat ‘em up genre, and by far the best of its class. It is a thoughtful and deliberately designed experience with both causal and hardcore audiences alike in mind. Across the board, it is an awe-striking presentational marvel featuring superb visuals and an outstanding musical score. And most importantly, it is such a delight to play for hours on end either solo or with friends. Tribute Games has crafted one of the most special arcade experiences in recent memory.​
A little fun gem for beat'em up lovers, that shows that you can improve your classic formula without betraying it.​
Shredder's Revenge brings the turtles out of their shells with great combat, a huge rogues' gallery, and a delightfully bright '80s environment.​
Video Review - Quote not available​
TMNT: Shredder's Revenge is a sensational belt scroller, created with both passion and respect for the classics. The folks over at Tribute Games must really have loved their work, and it shows every second you spend playing. If you love this genre of games and are nostalgic for the old days when the Turtles dominated the arcade ecosystem, Shredder's Revenge is your game of the summer. Or maybe of a lifetime.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is a really good game in its own right, capturing the look and feel of the Konami-era arcade games that fans have wanted to see come back for decades. However, when compared to other fan-made efforts (You know the one I'm talking about), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge feels like it was just the same exact concept done with a bigger budget yet more limitations.​

TheXboxHub - Ali Kennedy - 4.5 / 5
Tribute Games have created an absolute masterpiece of an arcade title in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge; one that floats somewhere between tribute (pun intended) and modern sequel to the classic TMNT arcade titles.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder Revenge is not only a constant celebration of the 1987 animated series, and of the videogame productions dedicated to it in those years, but it is, above all, an excellent horizontally scrolling Beat 'Em Up​
Obviously, if you love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, you’ll love Shredder's Revenge. As hinted at in the intro to this review, it’s built for you! If you’re like me and don’t have that history, you’ll still find a polished, super enjoyable experience here. With up to six player co-op, it’s the perfect game to slap on in the living room with some friends crashing round, plug in a few controllers and have a bash. I did, for important critique-related reasons, order some pizza while I was testing it out. I can confirm that it does, in fact, make the experience that much more enjoyable. Additional toppings aside from cheese were not tested.​
Thanks to its many playable characters, multiple modes, addictive action, fetching graphics, and support for up to six players both online and offline, it's arguably the best brawler in the expansive Turtles canon.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is simply the best beat 'em up released in the modern age. With gameplay that appeals to newbies and veterans alike, stellar visuals, and super-fun co-op play, there's a lot to love.​
More than simply a love letter to the golden age of arcade beat ’em ups, as well as the franchise as a whole, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is both Dotemu’s and Tribute Games’ best title to date. It is a quasi-perfect arcade title that perfectly blends fanservice, fantastic controls, a downright pristine presentation, and some chaotic fun with up to six players at once. I am so glad this game ended up exceeding my sky-high expectations.​
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge is exactly the game it promised to be: a heartfelt, funny, clever and incredibly fun tribute to a classic beat-'em-up and the cartoon on which it was based. The old-fashioned version of the Turtles might seem a bit odd to kids who are used to the more modern versions, but even they should have a ton of fun beating the heck out of the Foot Clan with their favorite of the timeless terrapins. If you feel nostalgia for Turtles in Time, then Shredder's Revenge is made for you, and I'm darn glad it is.​
Shredder’s Revenge is an exquisitely executed example of modernising a classic genre and making you feel like this is how you remember the older games looking and feeling, despite being so much better.​
The small issues aside, Shredder’s Revenge was the fan service I needed. The music feels like it came straight out of a 1994 arcade machine, the visuals look like it too, but with some great design choices, and the gameplay is just as smooth and fun as it always was all those years ago. If you’re a fan of TMNT, this is a no-brainer. If you enjoy a good beat ’em up or have had the itch to try out something like Streets of Rage 4 after beating it, you won’t find a better game to dive into. This is one for the books, guys.​
Tribute Games, working with a property so near and dear to a whole generation's sentimental hearts, somehow managed to honor TMNT's roots both in gaming and in general while providing an experience worthy of a pedestal right alongside its many inspirations, if not above them.

This cover band has become so much more — and I look forward to the day when we look back and see Tribute Games' greatest hits laid out in front of us.​

آخرین ویرایش:

New Shredder

ѺГѺҠԱ ՏѦҠі
کاربر فعال
Feb 23, 2013
نام
سعید
این سایت گستاخ درپیتی The Enemy مال کدوم خراب شده ای هست که به خودش جرأت داده به بازی 6 بده...!!
امیدوارم بازی سنتر بیشتر حواسش رو جمع کنه...!! :-"

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(9)_lmn2.gif

Persia Tech

کاربر سایت
Feb 2, 2021
من اولین بازی میکروم نینجا ترتلز 3 بود اصلا نمی شه توصیف کرد این بازی چقدر قشنگ بود هم گرافیکش فراتر از کنسول بود هم افکت های صداییش هم موزیکش هنوزم به نظرم بهترین نسخه این سری از بازی ها هست و اینقدر این بازی خوب بود که 90 درصد بازی های بعدی میکرویی که خریدم دیگه برام لذت بخش نبودن
این بازی با نینجا گیدن 3 با کنترا کودکی من رو ساختن
نسخه 3 من بالای 15 16 بار تمومش کردم و همین چند ماه پیش بازم روی ویتا تمومش کردم(خیلی کم پیش میاد من یک بازی 2 بار تمومش کنم یا یک فیلم 2 بار ببینیم) باید اعتراف کنم از نمایش ها که این بازی هم بعد از 30 سال به گرد پای اون بازی هم نمی رسه همچنان اما همین که تونسته خیلی از خاطرات زنده کنه خیلی ارزش داره به شدت پیشنهاد می شه
کلا من دیگه بعید می دونم هیچ کدوم از بازی ها به پای اون اسطوره های قدیمی و شاهکارهای هنری برسن دهه ی 90 تکرار نشدنیه

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر