آخرین اخبار هک PS4 | آخرین ورژن Firmware هک 9.00 | (پست اول مطالعه شود)

.M.A.H.

کاربر سایت
Dec 13, 2009
نام
مهدي
سلام

دستگاه های PS4 آپدیت 9.00 کپی خور شدند
بالاتر از 9.00 به هیچ وجه کپی خور نشده ( هک بالاتر از 9.00 شایعه و دروغ است)
اگه خبری از هک 9.00 به بالاتر بشه ( همین تاپیک به روز میشه )

...........​

هرگونه سوال

در مورد نحوه هک و مباحث پیرامونش

در این تاپیک ممنوع میباشد

...........​

........​

.​

آخرین ویرایش:

.M.A.H.

کاربر سایت
Dec 13, 2009
نام
مهدي
PS4 Custom Home Menu, the early steps of PS4 unofficial themes
by wololo · April 26, 2016

Earlier this month, PS4 Scene member Senaxx published a screenshot of a PS4 Dev unit running firmware 1.76, with a modified icon on the main menu. No additional details were posted, and most of the scene websites just dismissed the post. So did I.

So I was kind of surprised to see this piece of news on many of the scene websites today. And now I feel like I have to mention it or people will call me out on this one.

What is this?
People running on firmware 1.76 have a way to customize some of the icons on their PS4’s main menu. This is apparently thanks to the (unencrypted?) SQL-based database that powers some aspects of the PS4’s interface and registry.

The process is not necessarily groundbreaking and not directly security or exploit related, but what made it newsworthy recently is that people have been able to reproduce it, and it seems to be reasonably simple, for PS4 1.76 owners.

ps4_mod_icon_2-1024x576.jpg

According to fx0day on playstationhax, the file to edit can be found in /system_data/priv/mms/app.db. Just open it with your favorite offline SQL editor such as this one, and start digging for cool stuff you can modify, then reupload the file to its location on the PS4 with your favorite tool (PS4 FTP comes to mind).

This could be the very first step for user-customization of the PS4. We all know how much people love to customize their experience, so by digging into some of the unencrypted data of a PS4 running on Firmware 1.76, maybe we can expect more customization moving forwards.

In the meantime, enjoy a few screenshots, courtesy of the members over at playstationhax, + the original one from Senaxx.

ps4_mod_icon-1024x768.jpg

ps4_mod_icon_3-1024x576.jpg

aryastar

کاربر سایت
Oct 27, 2012
PS4 hack: dlclose exploit updated to enable dev menu
by wololo · April 28, 2016

PS4 Hacker Cturt updated the PS4 dlclose exploit yesterday to include a patch that enables the PS4 debug menu. This is of course valid only if your PS4 can run the dlclose exploit, meaning it has to be running firmware 1.76 or below.

The Debug Settings on the PS4 give access to a series of additional tools that could be useful for PS4 tinkerers, modders, and hackers. These settings include some boot parameters to check the console’s health, the infamous “package installer” that could also be found on the PS3 and PS Vita, and a bunch of other options (full list can be found on psdevwiki).

Normally, debug settings are only available on “devkit” consoles sent to PS4 game developers. Unlocking these settings on a retail PS4 therefore gives us access to lots of additional options. These settings don’t give you magical access to unprotected features of the PS4, though. It’s not like the package installer would let one install unsigned content (homebrews or pirated games), but it could certainly opens some doors.

It is unclear if the settings we get through this patch are the full range of Debug options that can be found on devkits, and what can be achieved with those (I still don’t have a PS4 1.76 – a choice I’m regretting more and more every day – so I couldn’t confirm myself). Early testers over at playstationhax are reporting that the package installer doesn’t seem to open, although it could be related to a known fact that the package installer screen won’t load if there’s no package to actually install. However, the package installer now requires package-specific passkeys according to members of playstationhax. Again, just because the option is here doesn’t mean Sony added a completely unprotected backdoor to its own system.

Update: Cturt has confirmed that the package installer works, but it won’t install a valid license file, meaning the installed pkg can’t technically be run (unless we’re talking demos or packages that do not ned a license)

PS4_Debug_settings_Package_Installer_Menu_01-1024x576.jpg

Note: not an actual screenshot from a patched 1.76, this screenshot is from a debug console

Nevertheless, it’s certainly a very cool new feature for those of you with a 1.76 PS4, and adds a good list of new things to explore. The package installer has been used in the past on the PS vita for things such as installing Netflix in countries where Netflix wasn’t officially supported, for example.

Download
The PS4 dlclose exploit can be downloaded from KR105’s github here. You’ll need to compile it with the PS4 SDK, until a good soul decided to share a compiled binary.

It’s interesting to note that CTurt submitted this change in KR105‘s repository, to me a great sign that the PS4 scene is starting on good collaborative grounds
CTurt also credits long-time scene dev flat_z for the patch.

Source: CTurt

خلاصش اینه که هکر CTURT اکسپلویت خودش (dlclose) رو آپدیت کرده و توسط اون تونست debug menu رو به داشبورد ps4 اضافه کنه. البته فقط در فیرمور 1.76. این منو یک سری ابزار در اختیار هکرها و ماد کننده های ps4 قرار میده مثل پارامترهای boot برای چک کردن سلامت دستگاه و همچنین قرار دادن package installer که در ps3 و ویتا وجود داشت و یک سری قابلیت های دیگه.
با این حال هنوز نمیتونه برنامه های ساین نشده رو اجرا کنه (بازی). ولی این قدم درهایی رو به روی هکرها باز میکنه.

aryastar

کاربر سایت
Oct 27, 2012

Earlier this month, PS4 Scene member Senaxx published a screenshot of a PS4 Dev unit running firmware 1.76, with a modified icon on the main menu. No additional details were posted, and most of the scene websites just dismissed the post. So did I.

So I was kind of surprised to see this piece of news on many of the scene websites today. And now I feel like I have to mention it or people will call me out on this one.

What is this?
People running on firmware 1.76 have a way to customize some of the icons on their PS4’s main menu. This is apparently thanks to the (unencrypted?) SQL-based database that powers some aspects of the PS4’s interface and registry.

The process is not necessarily groundbreaking and not directly security or exploit related, but what made it newsworthy recently is that people have been able to reproduce it, and it seems to be reasonably simple, for PS4 1.76 owners.

According to fx0day on playstationhax, the file to edit can be found in /system_data/priv/mms/app.db. Just open it with your favorite offline SQL editor such as this one, and start digging for cool stuff you can modify, then reupload the file to its location on the PS4 with your favorite tool (PS4 FTP comes to mind).

This could be the very first step for user-customization of the PS4. We all know how much people love to customize their experience, so by digging into some of the unencrypted data of a PS4 running on Firmware 1.76, maybe we can expect more customization moving forwards.

In the meantime, enjoy a few screenshots, courtesy of the members over at playstationhax, + the original one from Senaxx.

یکی از اعضای ps4 scene به نام Senaxx راهی برای تغییر دادن یک سری از آیکون های داشبورد PS4 پیدا کرده. این کار بخاطر وجود دیتا بیسهای رمزگذاری نشده SQL که بعضی از رابط ها و رجیستری های PS4 بر اساس اونا کار میکنند امکان پذیره. طبق آدرس فایلهایی هم که در متن نوشته فایل رو از کنسول دانلود میکنید و بعد از تغییر دوباره به همون ادرس آپلود میکنید. (فیرمور 1.76)

Saint475

کاربر سایت
Jun 13, 2012
نام
ابوالفضل خزائی
باوووو یکی اینارو ترجمه کنه..
کلیه ی این مطالب به صورت ترجمه شده روی گروه تلگرام و سایتم هست.

خلاصه کل این مطالب اینه که هنوز به حدی نرسیده که بهش بگیم کپی خور و بازی بک اپ اجرا کنیم و تلاش زیادی صورت گرفته و ممکنه نتیجه بده.

consl

کاربر سایت
May 28, 2015

What is this?

یا به همراه ترجمه بزارید یا اصلا نزارید

Reactions: soltanmasoud

xerp4

کاربر سایت
Nov 19, 2014
Release: PS4 Playground With FTP Server and Debug Settings
BY WOLOLO · MAY 6, 2016

Developer fx0day has just released an improved build of PS4 Playground, which includes some of the latest tools for you to play with: PS4 FTP, and the debug settings.

Fx0day mentioned that not everyone has the skills to understand how to enable all these features on their hacked PS4, and kindly released this for people to try. It’s by no mean “groundbreaking” and is a collection of things we’ve mentioned recently, but it’s really great to have a “1 click” option available for those who want it.

How to use PS4 Playground
As of now, you’ll need a PS4 running on firmware 1.76 in order to use this. You can point your PS4’s browser to fx0day’s test url here: PS4-playground, or download the archive he made available, and install it on your own local server, to access on your private network from your PS4.

Fx0day credits the following people, in addition to the people who contributed to PS4 Playground: “Ftp code is a mix ofXerpi , Bigboss and myself , the Debug settings code come from Flatz.”

ps4_playground_debug_ftp.jpg

.M.A.H.

کاربر سایت
Dec 13, 2009
نام
مهدي

To quote: Here's my little contribution for those who can't get funny things running: PS4-Playground with FTP Server and Debug Settings

You can connect to your PS4 using a FTP Client (Get Filezilla https://filezilla-project.org/download.php)

Connect to your PS4 Ip on Port 1337

Login Password are not checked

Take care when playing with your Ps4 files !!!!
You can brick your PS4 if you try stupid things !!!!

Ftp code is a mix of Xerpi , Bigoboss and myself , the Debug settings code come from Flatz.

You can use this version online : http://f-x.fr/PS4/

Or you can host it where you want using this archive : PS4_Playground_Ftp.rar

If you want the binary version of the Ftp+Debug : FTPS4rlz.bin

I'll post more infos and SKFU config for those who can't get it running ...

Feel free to discuss this in the ongoing topic at PSXHAX.COM, and thanks to B7U3 C50SS for the tip in the Live Chat Shoutbox!
icon7.png

Accessing your PS4 through FTP will let you access some of your PS4’s files, such as getting a NAND backup…

Source: fx0day on /talk

ps4-playground-updated-by-fx0day-with-playstation-4-ftp-debug-mode-46551-1.jpg

Reactions: komeil65

king_6270

کاربر سایت
Jul 19, 2007
میشه بیشتر توضیح بدید؟

خب مانک ایتاچی رو من بیشتر قبول دارم خخخخ

درباره این توضیحات باید خدمتت عرض کنم هکر ها دارن روی ورژن 1.76 که یه باگی توش بوده نفوذ کنن و هی دارن برنامه های لینوکس و غیره رو روش نصب میکنن و امادش میکنن راهی پیدا کنن که بشه مثل پلی3 با یه کاستوم فریمور هک کنن و بازی کپی بریزن توش

میخوان همچین کاری انجام بدن و هروز هم دان به پیشرفت هایی دست پیدا میکنن

حالا نکته مهم و سوالی که همه میپرسن ایجاست که هیچ دسگاهی تا الان روی ورژن 1.76 نمونده و همه به ورژن های بالاتر اپدیت کردن و باید راهی پیدا کنن که دستگاه هارو بتونن دانگرید کنن که این اقدام بعدی هست

اما اندکی صبر سحر نزدیک است

Reactions: hosseinh

vampirekain

یَـا مَـنً لَهُ الًـعِـزَّةّ و الًـجَمـَالُ
کاربر سایت
Oct 27, 2012
نام
Uchiha
خب مانک ایتاچی رو من بیشتر قبول دارم خخخخ

درباره این توضیحات باید خدمتت عرض کنم هکر ها دارن روی ورژن 1.76 که یه باگی توش بوده نفوذ کنن و هی دارن برنامه های لینوکس و غیره رو روش نصب میکنن و امادش میکنن راهی پیدا کنن که بشه مثل پلی3 با یه کاستوم فریمور هک کنن و بازی کپی بریزن توش

میخوان همچین کاری انجام بدن و هروز هم دان به پیشرفت هایی دست پیدا میکنن

حالا نکته مهم و سوالی که همه میپرسن ایجاست که هیچ دسگاهی تا الان روی ورژن 1.76 نمونده و همه به ورژن های بالاتر اپدیت کردن و باید راهی پیدا کنن که دستگاه هارو بتونن دانگرید کنن که این اقدام بعدی هست

اما اندکی صبر سحر نزدیک است

مچکرم از توضیحات شما ممنون ولی سوالم این بود که منظور از این نسخه ی جدید PS4 Playground چی هست

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر