Multi Platform The Witness

The Witness بازی پازل سه بعدی که توسط Jonathan Blow سازنده ی عنوان تحسین شده ی Braid ساخته میشود به Ps4 می آید.
بازی به طور متوسط 8-12 ساعت گیم پلی دارد اما اگر شما از آن دسته گیمرهایی هستید که به دنبال 100% کردن بازی هستید این بازی میتواند 80-100 ساعت شما را سرگرم کند.

تصاویر بازی

این نمودار پیشرفت بازی از سال 2014 را نشان میدهد
e4xfd8dythi1zkqag4de.png

تاریخ عرضه ی این بازی 2016.01.26 مصادف با 6 بهمن 94 عرضه میشود.

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: Ali Venom

ArianAwesome

کاربر سایت
Aug 24, 2014
"The Witness is the anti-Nintendo," Blow says with a smile. "Nintendo has to have a little fairy follow you around and tell you everything all the time. Those kind of games drive me nuts. This is going the other way. It's more like the original Legend of Zelda, which didn't tell you anything. But at some point — a lot of companies do this, they start making a game, and they put it through focus testing, and any time someone gets stuck you consider it bad and change the game. That leads to extremely conservative, mechanical games."

After hearing from Sony about the upcoming PlayStation 4 announcement in 2013, Blow reached out to Microsoft as well. "I emailed them and said, 'Hey we're getting all this information from a major competitor about an upcoming machine,'" he says. "I asked if they could get us in on the ground floor of whatever they were doing so we could be prepared. The response was that there was no avenue for that.

Polygone و Wired و Arstechnica هم یسری بازخورد از نسخه ی پیش نمایش بازی نوشتن.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر