Xbox One UPDATE & User Voice ( پست اول خوانده شود )

.Evanescence.

کاربر سایت
Oct 7, 2011
جزییات و اخبار آخرین آپدیت های سیستم Xbox One
جزییات و اخبار آخرین آپدیت ها و ایده ها در Xbox User Voice

ابتدا برای مطلع شدن از آخرین ورژن سیستم عامل Xbox One خود از مسیر زیر استفاده کنید:
به قسمت Setting رفته و بخش System را انتخاب کنید.
در قسمت Console Info می توانید اطلاعات Xbox One خود را مشاهده کنید.
در ردیف سوم OS Version یا همان ورژن سیستم کنسول شما درج شده است.

جزییات آخرین آپدیت عرضه شده:

OS VersionRelease DateNew or updated features
6.2.11797.0 (xb_rel_1411.141124-1759) fre12/1/2014
Wireless Broadcasting

• [*=left]Updated wireless broadcasting requirements for consoles in Europe
Party Chat

• [*=left]Enhancements to improve 2-player party chat
    [*=left]Audio quality improvements

جزییات آپدیت بعدی (February):

Game hubs : [FONT=wf_SegoeUI]New in preview this month, game hubs are the go-to centers for all sorts of interesting content around your favorite games. Every Xbox One game will have a game hub where you can see which of your friends are playing the game, compete with your friends in game leaderboards, dive into the coolest game clips and game broadcasts, and follow the game’s VIPs and top players.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_SegoeUI]To get to the game hub for your favorite game, find a game in your pins, recently played list, or [/FONT]My games and apps, then press the Menu button and select View game hub. You can also search for any game in the Xbox Store and click on the game hub tile from the game’s store page.

Custom backgrounds and tile transparency : [FONT=wf_SegoeUI]We listened to your feedback and added additional tile transparency to the Home tiles to make your background images more visible. As a reminder, to set a custom background, go to [/FONT]Settings > My Xbox >My background. Note: some items can’t be made transparent due to usage rights/restrictions for certain images.

TV updates : [FONT=wf_SegoeUI]We’re releasing a lot of updates to the live TV experience and features are being released to additional countries in preview this month:[/FONT]
OneGuide for the Netherlands – Support for OneGuide will continue in preview for the Netherlands and the missing channels for the Netherlands OneGuide listings will become available over the next few weeks

TV trending in OneGuide – As you scan the detailed OneGuide TV listings, you can see which shows are trending by a “Trending on Xbox” note and associated icon. Xbox – live TV trending is based on the number of Xbox One owners currently watching that show in each country, pulled from anonymous data collected at a national level. Currently, Xbox TV trending is available to all members in the U.S., UK and Canada

Live TV trending (new countries) – France, Germany, Brazil and Mexico will begin seeing live TV trending data in Xbox OneGuide

Improved control of TVs, set-top boxes and audio/video receivers – Xbox One will work even better with more devices. This month’s preview release contains updates to the IR blasting database for new models and addresses issues reported by our fan community

“Trick play” with Xbox One Digital TV Tuner – Preview members with the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner in supported countries (UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain) will now be able to see video frames when fast-forwarding or rewinding paused TV on your Xbox One consoles

Live TV streaming on Windows Phone and Android – We are continuing the preview of live TV streaming on Windows Phone and Android devices for Xbox One Digital TV Tuner owners in the UK, France, Germany, Italy and Spain

جزییات جدیدترین آپدیت و راه اندازی ایده های مختلف در بخش User Voice

Crunchyroll
I would like to see crunchyroll come to the xbox one. I think it would be awesome to watch all of are favorite animes on the one. It would really cool and I hope to see more. plz and thx

COMPLETED Updated 01/07/15 · Apps

Bravo App Xbox One

Good news, everyone!
Bravo Now is now available for Xbox One, in addition to Vevo, Pandora, Telemundo Now, and Popcorn Flix! You can find more details at Xbox Entertainment Blitz: Pandora, Vevo, Telemundo and Bravo Among Others Launching This Week
COMPLETED Updated 01/14/15 · Apps

در صورت داشتن ایده خاص و جالب آن را در این تاپیک بیان کرده تا در User Voice قرار گیرد و برای جمع آوری رای نیز در پست اول درج شود.

آخرین ویرایش:

AchyTunic

I'll be watching over you
کاربر سایت
Sep 15, 2009
نام
Ehsan
تغییرات آپدیت این ماه

– Quick Connect: Previously, controller connections to Xbox One took approximately four-to-five seconds when powering on a controller. Now, it will only take about two seconds
– Stability improvements: The update also provides a number of fixes that address some of the controller disconnect issues reported by Xbox One owners

– Chat connection status
– Improved connectivity between multiple participants with Strict or Moderate NATs
– Game and party invitations
– Performance improvements

We’ve added tile transparency to the Home tiles to make your background images more visible. As a reminder, to set a custom background, go to Settings > My Xbox > My background. Note: some items can’t be made transparent due to usage rights/restrictions for certain images

– TV trending in OneGuide
– Live TV trending (new countries) – France, Germany, Brazil and Mexico
– Improved control of TVs, set-top boxes and audio/video receivers
– “Trick play” with Xbox One Digital TV Tuner – Xbox One Digital TV Tuner owners in supported countries (United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and Spain) are now able to see video frames when fast-forwarding or rewinding paused TV on Xbox One consoles
– Live TV streaming on Windows Phone and Android – Live TV streaming on Windows Phone and Android devices for Xbox One Digital TV Tuner owners has been added in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy and Spain
– OneGuide for the Netherlands – Support for OneGuide is being added for Xbox Live members in the Netherlands

Farshad360

کاربر سایت
Aug 10, 2010
نام
فرشاد
slm dostan migam nemishe az bazi ke darim mikonim yek screen shot begirim tavasote khode xbox?
لطف كنيد فارسى تايپ كنيد آدم راحت تر ميتونه بخونه !
فعلا اسكرين شات نميشه اما توى ماه هاى آينده آپديت بعدى اين امكان رو براى كنسول بوجود مياره !
اما فعلا بازيهايى كه Photo Mode دارن اين امكان رو ميدن به شما

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر