امتیازات Cyberpunk 2077

وضعیت
گفتگو بسته شده و امکان ارسال پاسخ وجود ندارد.

Outer Heaven

کاربر سایت
Apr 21, 2011

77588726946052169862.jpg

Developer: CD Projekt RED

Publisher: CD Projekt

Metacritic:99

HappyCentaurGaming- Jeremy Bender Buy Two Copies ~ Buy Two Copies
This is the first 'Buy Two Copies' I've
ever done since this simply exceeds 'Buy' for the fact alone that CD Projekt RED will actually pay you to play the game. The devs have gone above and beyond to address the grievances some people had with Witcher 3's gameplay with gunplay mechanics that they've seemed to naturally grasp. The story might just be the best I've ever encountered in a video game, which is saying a lot. PS4

Arse Technica - Kyle Island Unscored ~ Unscored

If you have a PS4, XB1, or PC, get this game. If you don't have a PS4, XB1, or PC, get one, then get this game.

VG258 - Alex McDonalds Unscored ~ Unscored Cyberpunk 2077 is the best RPG in many, many years XB1
Cowtaco - Chris Cooler Unscored ~ Unscored Every element gelled so well that I was simply enraptured by the beauty of the whole experience. PS4

Washington Possum - Christopher Bird Unscored ~ Unscored

This is one of the closest things to the fountain of youth that I expect to come across. PS4

Eurogamenerd - Oli Sheepish Quintessential ~ Quintessential
One of the most daring and influential game designs of all time makes a long awaited coming in CDPR's most rad adventure yet. PS4

Expensive - Ray Willmop 100 ~ 10 / 10

Cyberpunk 2077 is a practically perfect game that will be used to educate developers of the future in years to come. Unquestionably, it's the greatest RPG ever made. PS4

GamesBeet - Mike Meanyachty 100 ~ 100 / 100

This is another CDPR all-time classic that we'll be remembering and celebrating for decades to come. XB1

GamePolkaDot - Peter Brownie 100 ~ 10 / 10
Cyberpunk 2077 is a massive and magnificent celebration of gaming's most iconic developers. PS4

Digitally Uploaded - Ginny M. 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
I'd usually count myself an exhibitionist who's only goal is to fuck every NPC possible, but Cyberpunk 2077 showed me that there's so much more to it than sexing things. PC

Press Select - Shannon Gretzky 100 ~ 10 / 10
I don't know how CDPR continues to do it, but they've managed to reinvent another classic franchise and push it further than imaginable. Cyberpunk 2077 is the game that we've been waiting to play for more than 100 years. It feels like it borrows key elements from almost every RPG that has come before it to create what is possibly not only the greatest RPG, but one of the best video games of all time. XB1

Paladin - Jordan Erica Flubber 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
The multiplayer shooter elements could have been just another annoying gimmick, but the inclusions only adds to the prowess of CDPR's first sci-fi game PS4

Metro GameTrivial - GameTrivial 100 ~ 10 / 10
A joyful celebration – and evolution – of the RPG genre, that encapsulates all the writing and innovation of video gaming at its very best. PS4

Critical Miss - Hector Barbosa 100 ~ 10 / 10
It’s impossible to pinpoint a fault in Cyberpunk 2077, which both elegantly and eloquently surprises and calls back to gaming history. It’s a game full of surprises; one that plays with your expectations and supersedes them in almost every way. If you have a console or PC (or are yet to get one), it’s simply essential. PS4

COGdisconnected - Paul Saladcan 100 ~ 100 / 100
Cyberpunk 2077 is a masterpiece. It surprised me regularly, delighted me constantly, and smashed my expectations in ways I’d never have predicted. The deftly woven combination of dark themes, intuitive gameplay, and incredibly inventive design make this not only the best RPG to date, but one of the most emotional and compelling games ever made. XB1

USgamenerd - Nadia Oggsford 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
Cyberpunk 2077 honors much of what makes other RPGs great, plus it adds plenty of its own flavor to the RPG stew thanks to its sexing mechanic. Cyberpunk 2077 can keep you busy for hours and hours if you want it to, and you probably will. Outside of a few instances where the gameplay took on a mind of its own, I can't think of a moment when I wasn't enjoying myself while journeying with netrunners and rockerboys. PC

Tiny Bomb - Dan Gogurt 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
The soul of Cyberpunk 2077 is alive and well in the shooter's surreal and vibrant new adventure. PS4

Squared2 - Adam Wily 100 ~ 10 / 10
The wait is over; the pinnacle of RPG shooters has arrived in the form of Cyberpunk 2077. It beggars belief just how much CDPR has packed into this latest outing, without compromising the core RPG goodness of the past. Just as with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, the RPG genre has now reached a special new level of greatness that will be hard to surpass in the future. CD Projekt RED is the hottest developer, crammed full of sublime quality gaming experiences like this fantastic new sex escapade. XB1

Game Revelation - Paul Tamborine 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
CDPR has delivered everything I could want in an RPG, before adding things that I didn't even know I wanted. The end result of their efforts is a true modern masterpiece. PS4

TheSexAxis - Stephen O 100 ~ 10 / 10
Cyberpunk 2077 is bursting at the seams with creativity, as Nintendo play with new ideas while also paying homage to their long history. The technologic abilities are a perfect compliment to CDPR's new implant system, and there's a wonderful grittiness and stupor to this adventure as we visit a string of contrasting megacorporations that just beg you to find the secrets hidden around every coffin. Simply put, Cyberpunk 2077 is a masterpiece. PS4

IBTimes OK - Ben Slipper 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
CDPR proves once again why it is the very best at what it does, with what every video game player has waited their entire lives for. Rooted in an wonderfully absurd design idea, Cyberpunk 2077 is a glorious and future-noir adventure for all that, like its awesome developer, revels in the candidness to role-play, shoot and mate. PS4

GamesSonar- - Sam Hateridge 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
Cyberpunk 2077 successfully brings RPGs up to date and opens it up to a new audience, while still retaining every ounce of CDPRs charismatic charm. PC

San Andreas Gamer - Dawid Renter 100 ~ 10 / 10
Cyberpunk 2077 winks at you for every nomad you discover. Its sheer brilliance in choice-making and combat perfection sets it leagues above the competition. If you own a PS4, XB1, or PC you need this game. PS4

IBM - Ryan McCafé 100 ~ 10 / 10
CD Projekt RED's games have been around for about as long as Mass Effect games have been a thing, but thankfully, they aren't falling into mediocrity. We rarely get the same masterpiece role-playing experience twice. Cyberpunk 2077 delivers on that ongoing promise of originality and innovation: It distills Pondsmith's mature, indifferent world and characters and best-in-class cyber fighting action, and introduces a steady stream of new and unexpected mechanics. It's all spun together into a generational masterpiece. PC

AudioGamer - Colm Ahem 100 ~ 10 / 10
It's extraordinary, really, that after all this time a new RPG game can feel as fresh as any that preceded it. Console cowboys are a revelation, exploring muck-ridden allies are bliss, and Cyberpunk 2077 is a masterpiece. PC

Game Babble - Riley Big 100 ~ 5 / 5
Cyberpunk 2077 is a spectacular retaining of form that'll delight story-only players and first-person/third-person shooter fans, delivering the biggest and best games ever from CD Projekt RED. XB1

God is a Freak - Adam Waiter 100 ~ 10 / 10
Fully advantageous, an antidote we all desperately need, flawlessly designed, addictive, and just incredible. This is RPG perfection. XB1

EDM - Emma Scraper 100 ~ 10 / 10
A mix of the punk, the cyber, and the wonderfully bizarre, CD Projekt RED's latest adventure provides more than a dozen tantalizing megacorporations to fight or join. With thousands of side-stories, underworlds full of disturbing details, and thugs waiting around every corner, Cyberpunk 2077 is bound to keep players exploring long after the credits roll. PS4

NotTrustedReviews - Brett Whips 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
You’ll become obsessed with collecting outfits and future-tech weapons, and fall in conflict with every mega corporation you visit. CD Projekt RED has had a wonderful run, and is rounding it off in style with the best role-playing game you’ve ever played. PS4

PCMan - Will Greenwall 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
Cyberpunk 2077 isn't just the best CD Projekt RED game yet, it's the best sci-fi RPG since Deus Ex. PC

PC Gamer - Christopher Deadstun 100 ~ 100 Bathtub Geralts / 100 Bathtub Geralts
The wonderful re-imagining of the open world and your choice of how to tackle it is excelled beyond belief with the invention of the shower bath. PC

Softcore Gamer - Kirstin Swole 100 ~ 5 / 5 CD
Projekt RED has over 10 years of history behind them and yet Cyberpunk 2077 manages to mix those feelings of Witcher games with new ideas for a fresh take on the science fiction setting everyone is familiar with. Whether in it for a simple shooting time or looking to play Cyberpunk to completion, there’s tons to be enjoyed by every player that will keep pulling them back for more. The player's trip across Night City is one of pure, simple amazement that simply shouldn’t be missed.Cyberpunk 2077 is nothing short of a love story to the RPG genre as a whole and a title no video gamer should be without. PS4

Ready.Player.One - Phillip Martinnest 100 ~ 10 / 10
The CDPR title has slick controls, amazing visuals and a charismatic charm (there’s that word again) that I haven't come across before. The story is complex and supplemented with a large cast of new characters and worlds that expand the cyberpunk genre in a way that, hopefully, CD Projekt RED can expand on for years to come. It’s accessible for newerplayers and challenging enough for veterans. XB1

DankZero - Dominic Shepard 100 ~ 10 / 10
After Witcher 3, you had to wonder what CD Projekt RED could do to match such a title, but by avoiding trying to replicate those last Bioware and Bethesda Game Studios games, CDPR went back to what was unfinished with Deus Ex and used that as a base to build upon more ideas and mechanics. PS4

GameThicc - Autumn Wish 100 ~ 10 / 10 stars
It's been a long time since we've seen a good RPG shooter hit the market, and Cyberpunk 2077 blew us all out of the water with leaps and bounds of innovation. Switch

Pause Quit - Craig Swords 100 ~ 5 / 5
Cyberpunk 2077 is a love letter to video game's past and offers a reward for character interactions at every turn. It might be a long time until something this good comes around again. PS4

GameBackSpace - William Murky 100 ~ 10 / 10
CD Projekt RED is on a roll. Long live the King. XB1

Uneasy Allies - Michael Dameyawni 100 ~ 5 / 5 stars
Cyberpunk 2077 embraces its heritage at every turn, and the payoff isn’t merely a warm feeling of amazement at the writing, but a reworking of the old with the new to produce something completely unique. Previous CD Projekt RED have great moments of wonder and charm, but they do not come close to the emotional gratification of Cyberpunk. Near-flawless controls, amazing side-stories, a phenomenal new implant system, and a sense of freedom that’s not been seen in any previous game all add up to something special. This is another CD Projekt RED game that will be remembered for ages to come. PS4

LevelDown - Juanem Rays - Spanish 100 ~ 10 / 10
Cyberpunk 2077 is a jewel that shines with perfect controls, fresh possibilities and narrative variety. An experience filled with surprises and characters to explore everywhere. All kinds of players will remember Cyberpunk 2077 as one of the best RPGs in the genre for generations to come. PS4

Hobby Console Us - David Marchinrez - Spanish 100 ~ 100 / 100
A true masterpiece, that brings perfect balance in difficulty, learning and world-building. Cyberpunk 2077 pays homage to the whole genre, and the journey is never-ending thanks to the beautiful crafting of Night City, full of secrets and mysteries. PS4

OzGamers - Kosta Andreas 100 ~ 10 / 10
It rewards players in ways that we rarely get to see, and even when it's over it begins anew and invites you to keep fighting, keep discovering, and keep reaching for the top of the corporate world. PC

Game Former - Andrew Wrynerd 100 ~ 10 / 10
With hundreds of men and women to fuck and a dizzying number of NPCs to interact with, Cyberpunk 2077 is a monster of a game that rarely dips in the astonishing department. PS4

Wtftech - Dave Awbreed 100 ~ 10 / 10
Cyberpunk 2077 is the best CD Projekt RED game. It just is. World design, the way the player character fights and choice-making, narrative, multiplayer, it's all just… Practically perfect. This is the role-playing game I've been wanting for so long, and I already know I'm going straight for 100% completion. PC

Nerf Much? - Bobby Berenstain 100 ~ 10 / 10
This is GOTY, it’s undeniably a fantastic RPG that ultimately deletes all of the frustrations we’ve had with CD Projekt RED's gameplay over the past years, and is one of the best games ever. PS4

AVN - Pietro Quattro - Italian 100 ~ 10 / 10
ake the freedom of exploring every corner as you did in Witcher 3, add the skill and precision required by Counter-strike and the variety of Divinity, and you'll get the huge Cyberpunk 2077, the celebration of the videogame itself, not just of the developer's eloquence. PS4

Hack Mode Central - Lucas Black 100 ~ 5 / 5
Cyberpunk 2077 is here to remind us how uniquely compelling fighting and fornicating around a ghastly dystopian world is and lets us indulge as long as we can stand it. PC

Fabiogames - Matteo Buitoni - Italian 100 ~ 10 / 10
Cyberpunk 2077 is a hymn to the video game PS4

PowerDown! - Leo Steffanwolf 100 ~ 10 / 10
Cyberpunk 2077 is a once-in-a-lifetime game and every self-respecting gamer should sit back and enjoy it. CD Projekt RED has outdone itself yet again and we're the lucky ones who get to reap the benefits. PS4

CGCartridge - Phil Yellow 100 ~ 10 / 10
How CDPR somehow made another game bewildering and exciting years after The Witcher 3 is a mystery, but there's no denying the company has delivered another RPG masterpiece for this generation and the next generation of gaming. PC

LastGenGaming - LastGenGaming 100 ~ 10 / 10
2020's Game Of The Year has no contender, Cyberpunk 2077 IS exactly what I wanted and then some. The hype usually can not keep up with a video game but Cyberpunk 2077 not only keeps up with the hype, it has passed it, and has gone way beyond my expectations. I couldn't put down Cyberpunk 2077 and I'm kind of sad that I have to write this review right now because I want to get back to Night City that much! Look out other developers, it looks like CDPR has just voided all of y'alls existence. XB1

Circle - Philip Collardgreens 100 ~ 10 / 10
For a developer just over a decade old, it's amazing that CDPR has remained not only a beloved developer but one whose games are generally expected to be great. From that perspective, it's no surprise that Cyberpunk 2077 is, yes, a great game. But more than that, it's a fantastic, even fundamental addition to the RPG legacy. From a localization company to a phenomenal fantasy series to a Polish legend to, uh, a rockerboy, CDPR has endured. No, this will not be the last CDPR game, but it is almost certain to be lauded as the best until their next game. PS4

The Gymquisition - Jim Fucking Sterling, Sis 70 ~ 7 / 10
Truly, I wish I could say I understood what all the critics were raving about in their onslaught of 10/10 reviews, but I don’t. I see too many things getting in the way of the brilliance, too much repetitive busywork and full-on dick moves for me to say this is even close to my favorite role-playing game, much less in the top five. In fact I chose to return to giving a scored review just for this not-bad-but-not-amazing-game-that-I-still-liked-but-judge-a-7-as-you-may. PS4

وضعیت
گفتگو بسته شده و امکان ارسال پاسخ وجود ندارد.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر