اخبار روز دنیای تلویزیون

M0HAMAD

کاربر سایت
Jul 1, 2009
نام
محمد
سلام
از اون جایی که یه مقدار تاپیک های تلویزیون زیاد شدن و هر خبری شاید ارزش یه تاپیک جداگانه رو نداشته باشه, گفتم یه تاپیک مرجع بزنم و خبر های کوتاه رو توی همین بذارم
اگه دوستان هم خبری دیدن یا .... ممنون میشم کمک کنید

پ.ن:چون زبانم در حد فهم مطلب هست و توی ترجمه زیاد توانایی ندارم, من بیشتر تیتر خبر های مهم و لینک های مهمشون رو میذارم .... فکر کنم این بهتر باشه تا با ترجمه غلط باعث اشتباه بشم

Samsung OLED TV: Best picture we've ever seen
Samsung KN55S9C specs
012_Samsung_OLED_35823374_610x407.jpg
Move over, plasma, there's a new TV picture-quality sheriff in town.

His name is OLED. He may have arrived a few years later and quite a bit curvier than expected, but he's finally here. And he kicks ***.

Having spent a few quality hours with Samsung's first production OLED (organic light-emitting diode) TV, the KN55S9C, I can say OLED lives up to the hype. Its picture surpasses plasma and LED LCD in the most important ways, with no major gotchas or downsides.

Simply put, the Samsung KN55S9C produces the best picture I've seen on any TV, ever
. Even with the unnecessary and distorting curved screen, I liked its picture better than that of the the ZT60, the Kuro, or anything else I've seen. But yes, I'd like a flat one even better.

Of course there's another contender for the badge already, LG's 55EM9800. I can't say how it compares to the Samsung because I haven't tested one in person yet, and I'll hold off on declaring a "best picture of 2013" until I do. In the meantime there are plenty of other differences between the two, including about $6000.

I'm also not placing the Samsung among CNET's list of Best TVs for picture quality because this isn't a formal review. I only got a few hours with a production sample, at Samsung's New Jersey QA lab, so I wasn't able to give it the full Monty. I hope that changes at some point in the future, ideally alongside LG's set and the rest of the current best, but for now the sheriff is only taking limited engagements.

Before I dive into the fun part, here are a few facts to get newcomers up to speed.

The KN55S9C costs $9,000, compared with $15,000 for the rival LG 55EM9800.
They're the only two big-screen OLED TVs anyone can buy in the U.S. today, and likely for the rest of the year.
They're both 55 inches, curved and 1080p. The lack of 4K resolution really doesn't matter at this size.
They have different subpixel structures and ways of handling 3D, but on paper seem very similar otherwise.
Changes in the picture over time, as well as image retention similar to plasma, are potential OLED disadvantages compared with LED LCD. But we don't know for sure.
If you want to know more about OLED in general, check out our primer. In the meantime, say hello to the KN55S9C.

خلاصه بگم خیلی تعریف کرده

u_2

کاربر سایت
Aug 20, 2011
چه چیزیه این یعنی از پلاسماها هم کیفیتشون بالاتره؟؟:D

خدایی این سامسونگ هیچی جلودارش نیست حتی تو کیفیت تصویر حد پاناسونیکه یا نزدیکش:D مثلا همینcnet امتیاز بالاتری به تی وی پاناسونیک داده بود
ولی اینجا سامسونگ برنده شد
Samsung F8500 plasma wins Value Electronics' shootout | TV and Home Theater - CNET Reviews

آخرین ویرایش:

M0HAMAD

کاربر سایت
Jul 1, 2009
نام
محمد
Seven problems with current OLED televisions

OLED_Update_2013.jpg

1. They're expensive, and might not get cheaper very quickly

2. They aren't flat

3. They can burn in

4. There is only one size: 55 inches

5. OLED is an immature technology

6. They're not 4K

7. There are competing OLED technologies

منبع

New LG LED TV gets '70s styling

lgretro.jpg

hose born in the 1970s may appreciate the the LG 32LN530R, the Korean company's latest LED TV, which is designed to look like an old CRT TV. This 32-incher sports two oversize dials for setting TV channels and volume, as well as what appears to be a front speaker grille.
But strip away all these old-school touches and you'll still get a full-HD panel with a fast 120Hz screen refresh rate. Other modern features include an integrated multimedia player and Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) support. There are even four HDMI inputs and a USB port.
With many TVs appearing increasingly identical these days, the LG 32LN630R offers an interesting design twist and a welcome change. The 32-inch TV is currently available only in South Korea and retails at 840,000 won (about $750). There's no news yet on whether it will be launched in other parts of Asia -- or anywhere retro-loving Americans can get their hands on it.

August 13, 2013

Samsung: No plans to release flat-panel OLED TVs in the U.S.

006_Samsung_OLED_35823374_610x407.jpg

NEW YORK -- It's official. There will be no flat-panel OLED TVs in the U.S. anytime soon.
Samsung, which launched its first 55-inch OLED TV outside of Korea during an event Tuesday in New York, joins rival LG in only releasing curved versions of the new TVs. As CNET reported earlier this month, LG won't be selling a flat-panel version for the foreseeable future, and neither will Samsung, executives confirmed to CNET on Tuesday.
"Up to now, [we have] no plans," B.K. Kang, senior vice president of Samsung's consumer business division, told CNET at the company's OLED launch. "But if we need to, we can roll it out easily."

August 13, 2013

Samsung 4K TVs get £700 and £1,000 price cuts

samsung-f9000-4k-tv1.jpg

The 65-inch F9000 went on sale in the UK just last month with a wince-inducing £5,999 price tag. A whole grand has been sliced off that price, Trusted Reviews spied, with the pixel-packing gadget wall-occupier now costing £4,999.

Meanwhile the smaller 55-inch model has also had its cost cut, from a quid shy of £4,000 to £3,299 at Currys and PC World. I've contacted Samsung for clarification on the new prices, and to ask whether any other tellies are being discounted, and I'll update this story if I hear back.

While 4K is still the preserve of the televisual elite thanks to their high price, those who do decide to splash out should be wary -- as Geoffrey Morrison writes for our sister site CNET, you'll need a TV that's much bigger than 55-inches to really see the benefit of 4K.

There's nothing particularly clever about 4K, or Ultra high-definition (UHD) as it's sometimes known -- it merely packs in about four times as many pixels as regular HD.

That makes for more detail in theory, but there's currently very little you can actually watch in this new format, and we may be waiting a while before broadcast TV and disc-based entertainment catch up.

Sony also has 4K TVs on sale, at similarly wallet-straining prices.

20,August 2013

آخرین ویرایش:

chare

کاربر سایت
Aug 22, 2013
نام
محمدرضا
LG و Samsung فوق العادن =d> البته اگه اصل باشن نه از اینا که یامـسونگ و سونـی اینجا مونتاژ میکنن میدن دست مردم :-&

DieDie

کاربر سایت
Feb 28, 2010
چه چیزیه این یعنی از پلاسماها هم کیفیتشون بالاتره؟؟:D

خدایی این سامسونگ هیچی جلودارش نیست حتی تو کیفیت تصویر حد پاناسونیکه یا نزدیکش:D مثلا همینcnet امتیاز بالاتری به تی وی پاناسونیک داده بود
ولی اینجا سامسونگ برنده شد
Samsung F8500 plasma wins Value Electronics' shootout | TV and Home Theater - CNET Reviews

Value Electronics دو بخش داره یکی انتخابی که حضار انجام میدن یکی انتخابی که کالیبراتورهای حرفه ای انجام میدن :
results_610x592.jpg

انتخاب اول حضار F8500 سامسونگ بوده به دلیل اینکه سامسونگ تو محیط پرنور تصویر بهتری داره ولی انتخاب اول کالیبراتورهای حرفه ای پاناسونیک بوده به دلیل کنتراست واقعی بالاتر البته تو انتخابها حضار بازم پاناسونیک رو تو قسمت General Content بالاتر انتخاب کردن که انتخاب خیلی مهمیه چون پنل روی اکثر سیگنالها و رزولوشنها عالی عمل میکنه ولی سامسونگ روی بعضی سیگنالها به خوبی پاناسونیک نیست (هر چند اونم عالیه) ...
من الان چند سالی هست که دارم VE رو دنبال میکنم پاناسونیک معمولا هر دو / سه سال یه تکنولوژی جدید معرفی میکنه جالبه که تو سال دوم یا سوم همیشه سامسونگ بهش نزدیک میشه ولی بعد معرفی تکنولوژی جدید دوباره دو سال میره تو باقالی. 2014 پاناسونیک تکنولوژِی جدید معرفی میکنه.

M0HAMAD

کاربر سایت
Jul 1, 2009
نام
محمد
یک مقایسه بسیار بسیار جالب بین یه تلویزیون 4k و یه تلویزیون 720p HD
برای اونهایی که علاقه زیادی به پیکسلهای بیشتر دارند....
هر دو تلویزیون 50 اینچ و دارای قیمت های $500 و $1200 isjkn

720p_vs_4K_opener.jpg

720p_vs_4K_skyline.jpg

720p_vs_4K_overhead.jpg

720p_vs_4K_credits.jpg

If resolution is as important as some say it is, then this should be no contest. On one side, we've got a 50-inch Ultra HD 4K LED LCD. On the other side, we've got a 720p plasma. A $500 50-inch plasma.
Head-to-head, with a variety of content and objective measurements, how do they compare?
The results may surprise you.
These TVs are perhaps more similar than they first appear. The Samsung PN51F4500 plasma is the cheapest of its kind: a bare-bones, 1,024x768-pixel "720p" entry-level model. The Seiki SE50UY04 LCD is also one of the cheapest of its kind: a bare-bones, 3,840x2,160-pixel "4K" entry-level model. LCDs are typically more expensive than like-size plasmas, and 4K TVs even more so.
I placed these two TVs side by side, and fed them a variety of signals, through a Monoprice HDMI splitter. I sat at different distances. Both TVs were calibrated, or at least as much as they could be.

Overall (it's about contrast ratio)
When it comes down to it, it really is all about contrast ratio. I measured the Samsung's contrast ratio at 8,382:1. I also measured the Seiki, and it was around 3,000:1, plus a little more from some pretty mediocre "local" dimming from its edgelighting LEDs. This is a pretty significant increase (forget all contrast ratios supplied by manufacturers, they're made up). The black level is significantly better on the Samsung as well, around 0.005 foot-lamberts to the Seiki's 0.025.
On bright scenes, your eye is naturally drawn to the Seiki, because it's about twice as bright as the Samsung, and there's no way to turn that down (74.3 vs. 41.91 ftL). This is one of the reasons why LCDs outsell plasmas, but brighter isn't always better.
The images above (and below) tell the story. A display with a higher contrast ratio is going to look better than one with just a higher resolution, presuming you're not sitting so close as to see the pixels.

August 23, 2013

منبع

پ.ن : این خط آخر که نوشته دو تا عکس بالا و پایین , منظورش دو تا عکس آخری هست که گذاشتم

BBC and Sky to promote 4K TV with 'UHD ready' sticker

2 August 2013

منبع

آخرین ویرایش:

M0HAMAD

کاربر سایت
Jul 1, 2009
نام
محمد
Samsung, Sony cut 4K TV prices

UHD_TV_65F9000_pers%28screen%29-%281%29_610x517.jpg

According to industry publication TWICE, Samsung has joined Sony in reducing the prices of its 55- and 65-inch 4K Ultra High-definition-resolution televisions by $1,000 and $1,500 respectively.
The new price of the 55-inch Samsung UN55F9000 is $4,999, while the 65-inch UN65F9000 is $5,999. Both TVs just started shipping in early August.

Samsung's price cut was likely a reaction to Sony's even steeper reductions. As first reported by HD Guru, the new price for the 55-inch Sony XBR-55X900A is $3,998 and the 65-inch XBR-65X900A $5,498. Both are still $500 less than Samsung's 4K TVs. Sony has been shipping them since April.

sony4ktv.jpg

August 26

منبع

LG cuts 4K TV prices, too

large03_610x390.jpg

nother 4K TV maker is slashing prices to stay competitive.
LG has confirmed to industry publication TWICE that it's reducing the prices of its 55- and 65-inch 4K TVs by $1,000 and $1,500, respectively.
The new price of the 55-inch 55LA9700 will be $4,999, while the new price of the 65-inch 65LA9700 will be $6,499. The new pricing takes effect September 1.

August 29

منبع

قیمت فعلی تلویزیون های 4K

Manufacturer.........Model.........Size.........Price
Sony.........XBR-55X900A.........55-inch.........$3,999
Samsung.........UN55F9000.........55-inch.........$4,499
LG.........55LA9700.........55-inch.........$4,999
Sony.........XBR-65X900A.........65-inch.........$5,499
Samsung.........UN65F9000.........65-inch.........$5,999
LG.........65LA9700.........65-inch.........$6,499

Brighter is not necessarily better

روشنایی لزوما بهتر نیست...

Brighter_is_not_necessarily_better.jpg

Good_and_Bad_Contrast_610x167.jpg

The old adage in TV retail is that the brightest TV sells. This, in a historical context, makes a lot of sense: the brightest TV caught your eye, seemed "better," and got your hard-earned ducats.
But these days all TVs are bright. And just because one TV is brighter than another, it doesn't mean it's "better."
Heresy, this may seem, but there is some logic behind it. TVs have gotten brighter and brighter over the years. As flat panels developed, the average brightness of your average TV went from "meh" to "ow." Enough so that some people have even noticed their eyes got sore after watching TV.
An analogy can be made with cars. The Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce has a top speed of 214 mph. The Porsche 911 GT3 has a top speed of 195. Does that make the Lambo a "better" car? Faster, in this limited metric, certainly. But better? TVs, like cars, are more than one single number. Both of these cars are fast. All of today's TVs (well, the ones you'd want to buy) are bright. So to figure out what's best requires digging a little deeper.
More important factors
Brightness/light output is nothing without contrast ratio. Contrast ratio is the difference between the brightest a TV can be, and the darkest. TVs with a low contrast ratio, even if they're bright, will seem washed out compared with TVs with a high contrast ratio.
Here's an image I lifted from my "Contrast ratio (or how every TV manufacturer lies to you)" post, to demonstrate what I mean.

August 20

منبع

این یه مورد , خبری نیست که بشه خلاصه اش رو گذاشت ... مقاله است .. به خود منبع سر بزنید بهتره

LED LCD vs. plasma vs. LCD

یه مقاله قدیمی, ولی جالب
فقط نتایج رو میذارم ... توضیحات بیشتر توی منبع

Light output (brightness)
Winner: LED LCD
Loser: Plasma
Runner-Up: CCFL LCD

Black level
Winner: Plasma
Loser: CCFL LCD
Runner-up: LED LCD

Contrast ratio
Loser: CCFL LCD
Runner-up: LED LCD

Viewing angle
Loser: CCFL LCD/LED LCD
Runner-up: IPS LCD (see text)

Energy consumption
Winner: LED LCD
Loser: Plasma
Runner-up: CCFL LCD

Price
Winner: CCFL LCD
Loser: LED LCD
Runner-up: Plasma

Uniformity
Loser: CCFL LCD/LED LCD

And the winner is...
If you want to count wins and losses from the list above, have at it. The thing is, these items don't have equal weight. That's the point. For one person, absolute light output is absolute, for another, black level is above all else. These two performance aspects are, for now, mutually exclusive.
So don't listen to those who say, "well, its brightest, it's best" or "LCD's black level is terrible, so they blow." Reading through this list I'm positive you've mentally weighted certain factors above others, even if you didn't notice it at first. Go with your gut. If you watch a lot of TV during the day, or have a room with lots of windows, LED LCD is probably best. If you watch at night, and want the TV to disappear into the background, plasma is probably best.
Want to know the best part? The dirty little secret of the TV world? If you're buying a name-brand TV, its picture quality is going to be really, really good. You are seriously picking from good, gooder, and goodly goodest here. Compared with flat panel TVs from just a few years ago, new HDTVs are thinner, brighter, bigger, better-performing, and cheaper than ever before. So have at it. Your new TV is going to be awesome for years to come.

November 14, 2012

منبع

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر