آقایون دستُ جیغُ هورااااااااااااا. 77 سالِ شدن ایشون

84156051642400697467.jpg

jack daw

کاربر سایت
Jul 13, 2013
نام
Arash
jd3JF.jpg

Boyd Holbrook بازیگر سریال Narcos به کست فیلم Wolverine 3 اخرین فیلم از این سری پیوست.
بوید قراره در نقش Villain فیلم که رییس یه شرکت امنیتی که ولورین رو تحت تعقیب قرار داده ظاهر بشه.
همچنین پاتریک استوارت در نقش Professor X در این فیلم هم حضور خواهد داشت.

Captain America

I am become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds
کاربر سایت
Aug 13, 2010
نام
Jesus
واکنش های اولیه منتقد ها به Captain America: Civil War :
Mike Sampson از Screencrush News:

‘Captain America: Civil War’ is so good, it’s a better Avengers movie than the last Avengers movie.

I’m trying not to talk about ‘Civil War’ by comparing it to BvS, but it’s hard. It succeeds because it's exactly what that film is not: FUN.

The big battle scene in #CivilWar is an absolute blast. Spider-Man, as you'd expect, steals the show. Ant-Man, as you might not, a close 2nd

Civil War and BvS tackle some of the same themes and have similar beats, yet Cap works because we know and care about these characters.

Steven Weintraub از Collider:

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR is literally going to make all the money.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR is a Barry Bonds steroids hitting home-run by Marvel & Russo Brothers. And I LOVED Spider-Man in the film. LOVED.

Chadwick Boseman is fantastic as Black Panther. Can't wait to see his solo film. He absolutely nailed the role.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR has such incredible action set pieces because you care about the people fighting. It's not just punching bad guys

Andy Signore از Screen Junkies:

It's not perfect... But it's far better than #Ultron & #BvS Every character gets a proper moment AND.We meet a great #SpiderMan #CivilWar

I can't wait to see #CivilWar again Soo many great characters. And that fight!! @Russo_Brothers know how to stage a proper superhero brawl

John Campea از Collider:

CA:CW is fantastic. Flat out fantastic. Either my #2 or #3 favorite Marvel film so far. Better than BVS, not quite as good as Deadpool.

Winter Soldier had a better of a story, Civil War better action and set pieces... I'll give a SLIGHT nod to WS over CW, but CW is incredible

Mike Ryan از Uproxx:

I liked it.

Oh yeah, the big fight in Captain America: Civil War is cinematic joy. And Spider-Man is so great. He's in it more than I thought he'd be.

I'm pretty sure Captain America: Civil War is my favorite Marvel movie.

Really didn't think I'd care that much seeing Spider-Man hanging out with all the other characters. But there he was and it made me happy!

Germain Lussier از Gizmodo:

Captain America: Civil War is a complex mystery posing a big, fun superhero film. Lots of themes and emotions. Very unexpected & VERY good.

I honestly don't know how Civil War works. There's so much going on but it does. Spidey is AMAZING. Made me smile & laugh till my face hurt

I'll also admit, after 1 viewing, I have some small issues with the film. I'm guessing they'll shrink after a 2nd viewing to unpack them tho

I could go on all night with this but one last thing. The airport scene in Civil War is probably the best superhero action scene ever

William Bibbiani از Crave Online:

#CaptainAmericaCivilWar falls into a lot of the same traps as #BvS, but it's a lot more fun. What we get of #SpiderMan is played perfectly.

The plot has problems in #CaptainAmericaCivilWar, no doubt about it. So do the plots of most superhero movies. But when it's fun, it's FUN.

There are things in #CaptainAmericaCivilWar I thought I'd never get to see on the big screen when I was a kid. It's worth watching.

So to wrap it up: it's not perfect, but it's a blast. Better than Age of Ultron. Not as cohesive as Winter Soldier. #CaptainAmericaCivilWar

Jim Vejvoda از IGN:

I have to admit it. Captain America: Civil War a letdown after the high of Winter Soldier. It's a better, smarter version of BvS.

Zemo is another wasted Marvel villain whose scheme is, while not as crazy as Lex's, isn't much more coherent or less convoluted

Big airport brawl is great fun & Civil War sort of limps to the finish line after that. Panther is very cool. Want to see more of him too

But I think between this & BvS I'm done with being reminded of superhero battle collateral damage. We've dealt with it.

Unsure if ppl will find Cap 3 as fun as trailers sell it. Tony was far more morose than I expected. Parts of movie work better than whole

Spider-Man is both the best & most expendable part of Civil War. I want to see more of him

Civil War is not a bad film at all. But it's not the great movie I'd hoped it would be. It's a good movie with many OK & a few great moments

Jeff Goldsmith از Backstory Magazine:

Loved #CivilWar & you will too!

I'm driving so more soon

Captain America #CivilWar featured fantastic character driven writing & smart directing with both intense action & emotional moments as well

Spider-Man was excellently played in #CivilWar. His function in the story, plus the correct amount of humor made it really pitch perfect

Some of the shots in this #CivilWar were so iconic I want still frame posters of them - really smart stuff.

#CivilWar locks into place near perfectly as a companion to Winter Soldier while at the same time continuing on from Ultron & satisfied both

Eric Eisenberg از Cinema Blend:

Thrilled to say that Captain America Civil War is a blast. Works great as a Cap 2 AND MCU sequel, and has Marvel's best action scene yet.

Really incredible character work in #CivilWar. Spider-Man, Ant-Man & Black Panther kill it & Wanda/Vision & Bucky/Sam dynamics are wonderful

Chris Tilly از IGN:

So Captain America: Civil War is pretty good. Spider-Man and the airport brawl are pretty great.

Black Panther is really, regally bad-ass.

A superhero movie can definitely have too many characters.

Did I say Spider-Man is great? Because Spider-Man is great. (Though feels like the retrofitted the movie to include him). Really great.

You know how the villains aren't that great in the MCU? Yeah that.

Adam B. Vary از Buzzfeed:

Perhaps a bit late on Twitter, but Captain America: Civil War is the superheroes fighting superheroes movie we deserve and need right now.

Todd VanDerWerff از Vox:

Captain America: Civil War: A pseudo-Randian movie where superheroes fight each other can mostly make sense? Huh!

The superhero movie Civil War most reminded me of was Spider-man 2. Will have more on Tuesday? I think?

Kevin McCarthy از FOX:

At 8pm, WINTER SOLDIER was my favorite MCU film.
Roughly 2.5 hours later, CIVIL WAR is now #1.
Action masterpiece. SPIDER-MAN!!!#NerdTears

There is an airport action sequence in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR that I would pay full price to see on loop for 3 hours.
Epic Nerd Tears!

Mandy Bu:

I have seen Captain America: Civil War and I’m MAD about how great it is.

Marvel Studios managed to turn a train wreck of a comic event into an insanely entertaining film. Well done.

Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther is everything. CA:CW delivered in every way possible.

اکثریت نقد ها مثبته اکثرا از Black Panther و اسپایدرمن خیلی خوششون اومده و اکشن فیلم دوست داشتن و برخی از منتقد ها Winter Soldier فیلم بهتری میدونن(از نظر داستانی بیشتر) ولی بصورت کلی واکنش های اولیه خیلی مثبت بوده و انتظار نقد های مثبتی میره ازش
هرچند نمیشه خیلی اطمینان کرد چون مثلا IGN مشخص نیست که کی قراره نقد کنه یا خیلی از سایت های مهم دیگه مثل EW - Total Film ‏- Variety - هالیوود ریپورتر و Empire از منتقداشون واکنشی نداشتن
در هرحال تا چهارشنبه باید برای نقد های اصلی صبر کرد :D

----------------------------------------------------

Pedro Pascal (بازیگر سریال های چون Narcos و Game of Thrones ) هم به کست Kinsgman: The Golden Circle اضافه شد و قرار است نقش یک جاسوس بازی کنه

-------------------------------------------------

پوستر شخصیت های Now You See Me 2 :
With the Four Horsemen, there’s always more than meets the Eye

sm4

کاربر سایت
Aug 26, 2007
نام
میلاد
وید قراره در نقش Villain فیلم که رییس یه شرکت امنیتی که ولورین رو تحت تعقیب قرار داده ظاهر بشه.

این تو کمیک death of wolverine نه تو old man logan !گفته بودن فیلک از رو old man logan که :(( احتمالا بکشنش تو این فیلم :((

Devil-Girl

کاربر سایت
Aug 24, 2012
تو ولورین 3 ددپول هم هست آیا ؟ از اونجایی میگم که فیلم ددپول زودتر اکران شد تا یه پیش زمینه ای باشه و بالاخره ددپول یه جورایی همیشه زیر سایه ی وولورین بوده! می خوام ببینم این کاراکتر هم تأیید شده حضورش یا نه ؟

Red Ѵ

Red Devil
کاربر سایت
Jul 9, 2014
نام
وحید
تو ولورین 3 ددپول هم هست آیا ؟ از اونجایی میگم که فیلم ددپول زودتر اکران شد تا یه پیش زمینه ای باشه و بالاخره ددپول یه جورایی همیشه زیر سایه ی وولورین بوده! می خوام ببینم این کاراکتر هم تأیید شده حضورش یا نه ؟
نه

Reactions: Devil-Girl

Khashayar91

کاربر سایت
Sep 21, 2012
پوستر رسمی Rogue One : A Star Wars Story
محشر ، کلاسیک ، غنی . فوق العادست ، ویدر هم که =P~

از طراحی راحت میشه فهمید که فن مید هست. خود متن هم نوشته، احتمالا اون موقع که شما رفتی توش ننوشته بوده... اون یکی پوستر تیره و خالی بدون هیچ چیزی، اون پوستر اصلیه. وگرنه که خود دارث ویدر رو همینجوری فرتی توی پوستر نشون نمیدن. توی تریلر هم فقط ثانیه های آخرش تِم این شخصیت به یادموندنی پخش شد و دل ما رو بُرد صحرای Tatooine 8-|

c9987f44b39e6f9a1faf7188a38936d4-650-80.jpg

Red Ѵ

Red Devil
کاربر سایت
Jul 9, 2014
نام
وحید
سلام من کل سری استار وارز رو دارم از چند شروع کنم به دیدن تا گیج نشم؟؟عجب حماسیییه عاشقشم
شما بشین هر فیلم و انیمیشن و کوفت و زهرماری که از این سری اومده رو به ترتیب تاریخ انتشار و اکران و عرضه اشون ببین :D بهترین آپشن همین هست و بس :D

ps4 only

کاربر سایت
Jun 7, 2015
نام
علی جون
شما بشین هر فیلم و انیمیشن و کوفت و زهرماری که از این سری اومده رو به ترتیب تاریخ انتشار و اکران و عرضه اشون ببین :D بهترین آپشن همین هست و بس :D
کلا بخوام داستان پیش بره از هون اول ی که اکران شد میبینم
بعد انیمیشن هم داره ایا؟؟؟
خیلی حماسی اوووف در پوست خود نمی گنجم:((

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر