• Xbox One (Sep 13, 2019)
  • PC (Sep 13, 2019)
Trailer:
Developer: Gearbox Software

Review Aggregator:

OpenCritic - 85 average - 92% recommended

Critic Reviews

Destructoid - 9 / 10
Borderlands 3 takes most of the good bits of Borderlands 2 and either rolls with them or improves upon them. It didn't need to reinvent the wheel either, as Gearbox pretty much had the formula figured out the second time around.

Forbes - 9 / 10
Borderlands 3 was worth the wait and will be a fixture in this genre for years to come. And I think few fans of the last two will be disappointed when they get their hands on it at last.

Game Informer - 8 / 10
An old formula executed well, Borderlands 3 rarely takes chances or strays from expectation

GameSpot - 8 / 10
Borderlands 3 fumbles with its bosses, but the game ultimately continues its predecessors' tradition of fun, mayhem-filled looting and shooting.

Gamersky - Chinese - 9 / 10
Borderlands 3 is the best game Gearbox has ever made. The weapons are interesting and goofy, the battles are intense and tricky, and the multiple open-worlds are beautiful and full of challenging missions. For Chinese gamers, it might be the most immersive 3A game in recent years because of the wonderful Chinese voice acting.

Geek Culture - 9 / 10
All the best stuff, with a tiny mix of bad, Borderlands 3 is here to blow your mind.

Hobby Consolas - Spanish - 94 / 100
Gearbox has taken the Borderlands formula and improved it to achieve the definitive "looter shooter". Bigger, better, longer and funnier; Borderlands 3 is legendary loot.

IGN - 9 / 10
Borderlands 3 sticks to its guns and outdoes itself with an amazing arsenal of weapons, humor, and missions.

IGN Spain - Spanish - 9 / 10
Borderlands 3 does not include any major revolution, something we celebrate taking into account the shameless essence of the Gearbox franchise. So many years of waiting have been worth it to return to the office of Vault Hunters.

PC Gamer - 63 / 100
An endless font of bad jokes and cool guns in the series' most vapid story yet, Borderlands 3 skates by on watching numbers fly and goons explode.

Polygon - Unscored
Borderlands 3, if it works well at launch, is a competent game that feels like a passable continuation of the franchise instead of an evolution. It’s the same general idea with new vault hunters, but with little of the joy and danger that I fell in love with in earlier entries.

Shacknews - 9 / 10
The Borderlands formula might be a bit dated with its raunchy jokes and cheesy dialogue, but that doesn’t change that it is a formula that keeps reeling players back in again and again. Despite the fact that I’ve already logged over 40 hours in the game, I still can't help but feel the want to dive back in with a new character just to experience it all again.

USgamer - 4 / 5 stars
Despite the formula growing a bit stale, Gearbox has expanded upon it in the right way, resulting in a great Borderlands experience.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
بیشتر از 80% ایراداتی که گرفته برای خوده بازی هست که به صورت کلی منظورش این هست گسترش دهنده ای بر بردرلندز دو هست نه یک نسخه جدید و کمتر از 20% به اپیک استور و مشکلات ش مرتبط میشه
طرف نوشته ظاهرا یعنی از رو حرف بقیه امتیاز صفر داده کلا بعضیا واقعا عقده ای هستن تو قسمت یوزر اسکور همینجوری نمره میدن اینا هم اکثرا فقط اکانت مییسازن که بیان به فلان بازی نمره صفر بدن کلا جکی بیشتر نیست این بخش متا ...

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Gameblog : 8

Nothing says "Welcome home" better than Borderlands 3. It's no different than the other games, it's simply more ambitious: the shooter and lifespan of the game are better, you will explore more planets than ever. But with all of this ambition, it lacks technical polish, where it should have learn from its past mistakes.

Just Push Start : 8

For better or worse, Borderlands 3 rides the line between amazing fun and horribly awful. The story is extremely forgettable, can’t be skipped, there is entirely too many pointless weapons, it lags when running through menus and the occasional glitch and currently builds to nothing. This is offset by fantastic gunplay, thrilling weapons, a lot more diversity in locations, plenty of ways to feel powerful and much more. Naturally, this makes it hard to recommend Borderlands 3, especially to newcomers. As much as I want to say it’s worth it for gameplay alone, I just don’t feel like the full package is currently there. I would suggest waiting to see what fruits future updates bear before purchasing, but I also think if you just want a really fun game where you shoot things and run around, you won’t regret your purchase.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GameCrate 70
Borderlands 3 is more Borderlands and not much else. It doesn’t innovate. It doesn’t push the looter shooter genre forward. It doesn’t say anything profound with its plot. It plays it 100% safe by nearly copying its predecessors. That might be enough for some people, but it’s not enough to stand out against other contemporary looter shooters.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
TheSixthAxis 60
I’ve got very mixed feelings about Borderlands 3. Overall I like it and it’s fun to play, but it could have been so much more and the writing feels like time traveling back to your high school days and being surprised and a little disappointed at how immature everyone is.

Trusted Reviews 80
If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Borderlands 3 is as safe as sequels come. Its gunplay has hardly changed at all and the humour remains as polarizing as ever, but the package in its entirety works. It’s fast, satisfying and constantly addictive as you hoover up new guns and grow your selection of badass vault hunters.

Cultured Vultures 75
Although it is a hell of a lot of fun and you will no doubt have a great time with it if you enjoyed the rest of the series, it’s hard not to feel that Borderlands 3 has been left behind somewhat.

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
Push Square 80/100
Ragequit.gr 80/100
Hardcore Gamer 70/100

View attachment 116984

دادن نسخه نقد فقط به یه سری سایت دستچین شده مثل اینکه هوشمندانه بوده...حداقل یه هفته میانگین رو روی 85 نگه داشت...

از این جا به بعد دیگه تو سراشیبی ایم :D

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Attack of the Fanboy : 9
Removing Borderlands 3 from the mess of bad press heading up to launch, this is a game for Borderlands fans first and everyone else be damned. The near perfect gameplay loop of shooting and looting stick to what made this franchise great. In an industry where developers struggle to capture the magic of what brought fans to them in the first place, Borderlands 3 delivers the game fans have been waiting for.

TechRaptor : 9
Borderlands 3 improves upon the Borderlands formula in every way possible, showing what a looter shooter is capable of when the basic requirements like a coherent story and cool loot are not just fulfilled, but exceeded

VG247 : 8
Despite the fact Borderlands 3 seemingly wants me to hate it, I really, really like it. Like, a lot.

Soheil

Set Free The Devil Inside
کاربر سایت
Sep 5, 2006
نام
سهيل
از حواشی دیگه رندی و رفقا خواستم یادآور بشم اگه یادتون باشه پول سگا را بالا کشیده بودن و هزینه ای که قرار بود خرج Alien Colonial Marine بکنن را خرج Borderland و بقیه بازیهاشون کرده بودند و کلا یک چیز نابودی تحویل دادن که کل فرنچایز را نابود کرد و بعد هم با اینکه Isolation خیلی خوب بود ولی تحت تاثیر همین گندکاری گیرباکس به حقش نرسید.

خلاصه از بازی میخاین دفاع کنین ولی رندی نه.

کسی من ندیدم از رندی بخواد دفاع کنه ولی عوضش تا بخوایم به خاطر رندی دارن بازی رو قضاوت میکنن خلاصه که گند زده با این همه حواشی که دور بر بازی خودش و زحمت 100-200 ایجاد کرده ...

آدم مضخرفیه ولی فکر نکنم به تنهایی اینارو پیاده کرده باشه.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
خلاصه از بازی میخاین دفاع کنین ولی رندی نه.
کسی من ندیدم از رندی بخواد دفاع کنه ولی عوضش تا بخوایم به خاطر رندی دارن بازی رو قضاوت میکنن خلاصه که گند زده با این همه حواشی که دور بر بازی خودش و زحمت 100-200 ایجاد کرده ...

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر