امتیازات TROVER SAVES THE UNIVERSE

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Screen Rant 90
There are lengthier, more complex and challenging and expensive action-adventure games, none of which will make you cry-laugh in your stuffy headset like Trover Saves The Universe, easily the best use of PS VR since Astro Bot.

UploadVR 70
Trover Saves The Universe is without a doubt one of the funniest games I’ve ever played. It honestly had my side hurting from all the laughter. Despite some generic core gameplay, repetition, and an overall grating comedic tone that isn’t for everyone, Trover gets a lot right. The bottom line is that if you liked games such as Lucky’s Tale and Astro Bot and also appreciate Justin Roiland’s style of vulgar fourth-wall breaking comedy, then this is a match made in third-person action-adventure heaven.

DarkStation 80
I actually liked playing Trover Saves The Universe despite the cheap laughs and sometime annoying cast of characters.

Game Revolution 60
It’s a funny enough game but its one-note dialogue slightly outweighs its instances of decent humor. The mechanics work well at first, but they are too simplistic and don’t take as much advantage of the VR medium as they could. But despite their flaws, all of these parts are good enough to make Trover Saves the Universe one of the more memorable VR experiences.

Shacknews 90
An ambitious and solid first outing from the team at Squanch Games. There’s a real game here with some actual replayability thanks to hidden power babies, a few branching paths, and the crazy amount of voice acting that went into it. It looks good, it plays [well], and it is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud several times during your adventure. At a price point of $29.99, you’re getting quite a deal considering the amount of content being delivered, especially for a VR experience. While Trover has a few flaws, the overall package executes what it sets out to accomplish remarkably well.

IGN 87
Trover Saves the Universe is a short and sweet VR platformer wrapped in one of the most ridiculous video game stories you’ll ever see. Justin Roiland and Squanch Games have done an excellent job of taking the ludicrous, freeform humor of Rick and Morty and molding it around a straightforward but enjoyable 3D brawler – even if it’s lacking the complex and well-crafted plots the best episodes of that show is known for. It loses something when played in 2D, but takes such great advantage of its unique VR mechanics that it’s one anyone (or at least anyone over 17, given its rating) with a headset should try.

DualShockers 80
A great experience and is one of the funniest games I have ever played.

Variety 90
Trover Saves the Universe is pretty special. It’s genuinely hilarious — I found myself laughing out loud quite a bit. It not only works in VR, but it’s actually better that way. It’s colorful in both art style and language, with a story that effortlessly balances complete silliness with deeper themes about intergalactic intolerance and the meaning of friendship. Overall, it was a joy to experience, and that feeling overrides any nitpicks that might come up along the way.

PlayStation Universe 85
Trover Saves the Universe is slick, unexpected, and vulgar beyond belief. You likely already know if the sort of humor in Trover is for you, and if its not, you should give Trover a wide berth. But if you are the sort of sicko that likes this sort of stuff, there is a surprisingly solid game lurking beneath the rapid-fire jokes and bizarre imagery.

Attack of the Fanboy 90
Trover Saves the Universe is a great addition to the PSVR lineup, offering some solid gameplay with a comedy flavoring that brings it to the next level.

Push Square 70
One of PS4's strangest offerings, Trover Saves the Universe is a mouthy, madcap adventure with words that speak louder than its action. It's not all that long, but the promise of free DLC will extend the adventure later down the line. The option to play on the TV as well as PSVR is welcome, although it's clear the game is built with the immersive headset in mind. However you play it, the unusual landscapes, characters, and scenarios are what make this a game worth playing, but be aware of the silly and often dark humour before you take the plunge.

Game Informer 78
Much like the rest of Roiland’s work, Trover Saves the Universe probably won’t be for everyone. The narrative and cast of characters are weird, but this is a game made by a team of people who clearly love the medium of video games, embracing its shortcomings for well-executed jokes and delivering satisfying and often hilarious moments throughout.

Destructoid 70
Trover Saves the Universe is still going to be laugh-out-loud funny no matter how you approach it, but the additional context when using a headset make it a little bit sweeter.

CGMagazine 60
When Trover Saves the Universe is funny, it’s VERY funny, but its humor is just not enough to carry such an average, unspectacular game.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
در عرض دو روز دوتا عنوان VR قابل منتشر شد ! به خاطر Justin Roiland صدا گذار Rick and Morty هم که شده باید این عنوان رو بازی کرد ....

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر