Untitled 2.jpg

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Hooked Gamers 92
It is a game that will be more to the taste of Bloodborne players than Dark Souls players, but if you enjoy tough yet rewarding gameplay, and an interesting world exploration, filled with scenery and intermittent boss fights, Sekiro will be for you.

LEVEL (Czech Republic) 80
FromSoftware scores again! Sekiro is a challenging, gorgeous, mysterious, and fortunately, a highly entertaining game that has few flaws. [Issue#294]

=====================

Washington Post 80
My first ten hours with Sekiro reminded me of my first ten hours with “Demon’s Souls.” Its steep learning curve stared me in the face like a foreboding mountain.

MondoXbox 90
From Software mixes well-proven and new gameplay elements to deliver an incredibly challenging and satisfying game, within a captivating Asian environment. It could have been bett-optimized and it's a pity it can't reach 60 fps on Xbox One X, but this undoubtedly is a must-have for all lovers of skill-demanding action games.

=====================

The Escapist 80
Would my love for Sekiro have deepened if it allowed me to make it easier by softening its combat or giving me endless resources to survive? Probably. I’ve always wanted to be a tourist in From Software’s worlds rather than a permanent resident. I prefer my leisure masochism to be based around exploration and discovery, not challenges of timing and pattern recognition. But I also can’t indict the game for being something it isn’t. I may loathe playing Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, but I also have to acknowledge that it’s wholly committed to its artistic vision and executes it with astonishing care. I may hate that I’m physically incapable of finishing it, but my god do I respect it.

Gaming Nexus 90
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice has FromSoftware’s typical brutal difficulty, but honestly that’s beside the point. What matters is the thoughtful, precision-based combat, smart use of stealth, and a skill tree that’s trimmed of fat. This game shows what you can do with game design if you dispense with the extraneous and focus on strong core mechanics. It’s a punishing, rewarding, and beautiful experience.

Gamers Heroes 90
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is one of the most rewarding video games I have played in years. We eagerly look forward to seeing what the DLC will bring to the table.

Digital Chumps 95
There is no satisfaction in immortality. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice proves its thesis by matching the resolve of its protagonist with the potential of its player in a performance choreographed by agonizing lessons and industrious rehearsals. When it’s showtime presentation seems instinctive and proficiency feels powerful. Sekiro demands immense competence, but, once its needs are met, the payoff is irresistible.

GameSpew 90
It’s not a perfect game, but it comes very close. FromSoftware, via Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, Tenchu, and Bloodborne, has built this beautiful, mystifying, work of art. A work of art that demands your patience, persistent and the application of all of your skill to fully understand and enjoy it. But it really is worth the effort. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is yet another FromSoftware classic.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
PLAY! Zine 95
Sekiro redevelops genre on the well known basis, creating something similar but entirely different. This time, it calls for courage instead of fear. It calls for reconfiguring the muscle memory of the "soulsborne" veterans, and some really good and quality gaming time! A great starting point for newcomers, but a new beginning for old players as well, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a game you should not miss - if you want quality yet fear no challenge.

Guardian 80
If you’re at a point in life where you have frequent long evenings or empty weekends to throw at its mountainous challenges, you will find here an exquisite game whose subtle themes, gradually unfurling mysteries and beautiful samurai-period sights reward the determined and skilled player. Otherwise, Sekiro is a stubbornly locked treasure chest. It’s as if the Lord of the Rings had only been published in Tolkein’s own Elvish, unreadable without long hours of gruelling study.

The Digital Fix 90
Challenging and enthralling shinobi action with the usual From Software brand of difficulty, quirks and all.

DualShockers 90
More than anything though, Sekiro is a game that I am endlessly thankful for having spent time with the past few weeks. The moments of elation that I have had playing through Sekiro were unmatched not only in gaming but in my everyday life. It provided a sense of joy that comforted me and made me optimistic when I needed it most. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a game I will continue to look back at fondly for years to come because of this.

Playstation Official Magazine UK 90
Sekiro rewards mastery of its core systems (and perhaps a tiny bit of luck), making you excited to see the next enemy and test your mettle. Everything from environments to battles encourages creative thinking, making it an intensely personal and satisfying experience. Even if you die a lot. [Issue#161, p.79]

PlayGround.ru 95
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a merciless game that thirsts after the gamer's blood and inflicts physical pain. You will suffer. You will darn yourself, the game and its developers, but you will not be able to stop playing as Sekiro will become an obsession. But as much as it takes from the player, it returns as much with every victory. If you are willing to commit yourself to torture, you will repeatedly experience the feeling close to catharsis or nirvana plunging your blade in the body of the defeated.

PlayStation Country 90
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice changes up the Souls formula whilst keeping important elements like exploration. The combat is quite possibly the best swordplay I've ever seen in a game which is difficult to start with but incredibly rewarding when you're going toe to toe with a boss and the stealth gives you the option to take out most minor enemies quietly if that's how you want to play. Another From masterpiece.

InsideGamer.nl 88
The legacy of Dark Souls force us to compare. Sekiro definitely misses out on adventure and replayability, as well as aesthetic creativity. However, any other part of the game is just amazing.

========================

TheXboxHub 80
Everyone knows FromSoftware make hard games, and Sekiro is certainly no different. If anything, it may be even harder than those which have come before it. So, for newcomers it may not be the best ‘entry’ point to these types of games but if you have more than a passing interest in Soulsborne games, then Sekiro is definitely another one to add to this ever-growing list.

XboxAddict 95
Going in to this review I wasn’t sure if Sekiro was going to be simply a ninja re-skin of Dark Souls, but there’s more than enough that’s different, and improved, that it stands on its own within the genre, even if it’s from the same developers. Like every other FromSoftware title, the difficulty is either going to be what drives you to become better, or make you shy away. I believe that Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is going to be on many Game of the Year lists for 2019, and for good reason.

========================

The Overpowered Noobs 80
FromSoftware comes through once more to show they aren’t just a one-trick pony: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an all-around great, engaging stealth-action game.

ZTGD 95
The joyous sense of freedom in being able to engage and disengage a situation as I effortlessly transitioned between stealth and combat- the feeling of excitement as the awe-inspiring bosses and set pieces set the bar to new heights both in spectacle and design, Sekiro is a masterpiece that will influence future games to come for generations.

Variety80
For those who lack the time or the inclination or the dexterity or the capabilities, Miyazaki’s insistence on perching his finely-wrought combat systems on a sheer cliff-face of difficulty seems more and more indefensible with every masterpiece he cranks out. Even as we admire his handiwork, it’s hard to shake the feeling that if he traded in some of his stubborn design cruelty for just a touch of empathy, it would be all the greater.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Video Chums 78
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice succeeds in its incredibly visceral combat and stealth all while being set in an engaging game world. However, its linear character growth options and repetitive combat begin to dull the experience after you get over the initial hump.

GameCritics 90
This is is a challenging and finely-tuned ninja action title with an emphasis on split-second timing and attacks of opportunity, and features one of the best combat systems I’ve seen in years.

Video Chums با نمرش متا بازی رو کشید رو 89
==================

Millenium 88
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice is a milestone in the genre. It offers complex, stunning and precise sword fights and duels that its predecessors lacked, and from which its successors will have to keep up with. You no longer simply learn by repeatedly and unfairly dying, but you refine your talents as a player. You seek unique methods to overcome each boss, rather than just rolling at the right time before spamming a few hits.

Edge Magazine 90
Dozens of hours later, we're still not sure how we feel about it. It's a game of contradictions, open and flexible in its level design, yet resolutely strict in its combat... It is a brilliant game, that is certain. but it is often a difficult one to truly love. Naturally, we can't put it down. [Issue#332, p.104]

Riot Pixels 70
Jumping off Dark Souls, FromSoftware removed all the best components of its hit series in order to make Sekiro. It's a decent slasher if you like honing reflexes or breaking bricks with your forehead. More casual players will quickly get bored, though.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر