نام
∂αнмα
tctd2_metaimages_default.jpg

Initial release date: March 15, 2019
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developers: Massive Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections, MORE
Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

Xbox Achievements 85
The Division 2 is almost certainly a step up from its predecessor, offering more content than you can shake a stick at and enough tweaks to make it feel somewhat fresh. While Massive has attempted to rectify the issues of the original, it hasn’t quite managed that yet: yes, enemies are still kind of bullet-spongey and the missions can get quite repetitive after a while, but aside from that, The Division 2 is an impressive follow-up, building upon what was already a solid foundation.

Guardian 40
An accomplished but rather tedious and macabre game.

Jeuxvideo.com 85
Offering varied content, pleasant and dense, the Massive title also has a sumptuous and beautifully-constructed map that we take a constantly renewed pleasure in exploring.

IGN Spain 85
The Division 2 does not introduce a massive revolution in its formula, nor does it pretend to be on, given the good taste in our mouths that the first one left. It more than meets the "more and better" expected of a sequel.
GamesRadar+ 90
The Division 2 is a seriously accomplished looter shooter, with a gameplay loop that keeps on giving, and an endgame that will keep you playing for months (or years) to come.

Hobby Consolas 91
The Division 2 has far more content than the original, it is set in a bigger and more varied city, and it shows great balance in loot and character levelling. It is too conservative in gameplay and level design, but we still love its gunplay and cover systems.

Twinfinite 80
In an age where it’s become all too common for live service games to release as incomplete products that require a few months’ worth of patches to become the game we were “promised,” The Division 2 is a revitalizing breath of fresh air.

Jeuxvideo.com 85
Fun, nervous and complete, The Division 2 is certainly the strongest game in its sector and will guarantee hours and hours of fun despite its few faults that remain here and there.

Variety 40
It’s remorseless violence, repetitious and ingrained after only a few hours. The Division 2 becomes a passive activity, blind to basic narrative technique and crass in form. No characters stand out, no personalities prove memorable, while the ultimate purpose seems to only instill an eventual tyranny.

Metro GameCentral 70
An unambitious but competent sequel that already has some of the best endgame content of any similar game… if you can stomach the offensively apolitical, and thoroughly boring, storytelling.

Everyeye.it 87
It offers a decidedly solid base for the future of the Ubisoft branded work.

Game Informer 90
Story failings and technical hiccups aside, Ubisoft has a winner on its hands with The Division 2. The strong combat, interesting missions, and compelling loot loop kept me invested through the endgame, and I don’t plan to stop playing anytime soon. For a live-service game just getting out of the gate, that’s quite an achievement.

Worth Playing 80
All of the good traits from the first game have been amplified, and the changes feel like better implementations of the original ideas. The endgame content is substantial, and the introduction of classes so late in the game changes things enough to make the experience feel renewed. Add to that the promise of lots of free future content, and you have a loot shooter that is well worth your time.

SpazioGames 85
Ubisoft Massive learned from its errors in creating The Division 2, which is somehow similar, but bigger and better for the most part.

Multiplayer.it 88
The lack of narrative elements and a true plot are the only cons of The Division 2, a well-designed more of the same.

Eurogamer Italy 90
Ubisoft has succeeded in making The Division 2 contents so long and deep to keep us entertained for the whole length of the main campaign, and even after that. The end game is what you could expect: shoot, loot, rinse and repeat, but at least there are many ways to approach it.

Destructoid 85
As someone who plays nearly every shooter on the market, I was inescapably drawn in by how tightly wound The Division 2 really is. Nearly every weapon feels satisfying to wield and the skills (which range from drones to self-firing turrets to revive grenades) are just wacky enough to make for some appreciable moment-to-moment gameplay.

Gamersky 75
With a decent end-game experience, The Division 2 becomes much better than its prequel, and I believe it's even better than Destiny 2 and far superior to Anthem. However, the PS4 version has suffered a serious Bug which repeatedly crashes the game since its initial release day.

Cheat Code Central 56
I never once thought I was experiencing something exciting, unique, or creative when I played this game, yet hours of my life seem to have vanished. Loot shooters are an increasingly crowded space, and The Division 2 is fighting a losing battle for my attention.
IGN 85
The Division 2's campaign is full of great gunplay, loot, and missions. Only toward the end of my 60 hours of play did it start to suffer from a lack of interesting incentives, but the journey was enough fun that it made up for the destination.

GameWatcher 95
A great game with fantastic world building and gameplay, The Division 2’s most egregious issues can easily be fixed during its lifetime.

GameStar 88
Ubisoft and Massive have created a new reference on how a loot shooter can look at release. I had more fun with The Division 2 at launch than with any other loot-ballerei. And I'm curious what the future holds.

Jeuxvideo.com 85
Fun, nervous and complete, The Division 2 is certainly the strongest game in its sector and will guarantee hours and hours of fun despite its few faults that remain here and there.

PC Gamer 82
A packed, rewarding, and frequently thrilling looter shooter that should have a bright future.

JeuxActu 80
With six studios collaborating, The Division 2 is a blockbuster that builds itself upon the strengths of its predecessor. The game offers good gameplay, decent AI, and loads of content which is a good thing for power players. The game still lacks some soul and feels repetitive after a while.

Gameblog.fr 80
The Division 2 is not a new game that upturns the tea table on Washington. It obviously uses all things that made the first one successful and it is difficult to blame them for that. However, it refines a great many aspects with small adjustments. This makes it more enjoyable and even more effective if you can play regularly as a team to go even further and live intense moments in the Dark Zone. Did you like The Division? You will love the Division 2. But do not ask this sequel to turn black into white.

Attack of the Fanboy 80

The ideal sequel for those who enjoyed its predecessor. It builds on what worked, changes what didn’t, and delivers a great new map to explore. It is somewhat unique within the looter shooter genre in that it is launching with plenty of content and a stable foundation off which Massive can build something truly great. Could more have been done to grow from the original? Sure, but why fix what wasn’t broken?

Ragequit.gr 93
Managing to remedy virtually every single flaw one could find in the series' first game, The Division 2 is the greatest possible sequel we could have hoped for, and quite possibly the best "Looter Shooter" game out there at the moment.

PC Invasion 80
Massive Entertainment have outdone themselves in crafting a sequel for the ages. They understood the shortcomings of the first game and doubled-down on what made fans stay for the long haul. Although there are some issues, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 exemplifies what happens when you do an online, shared-world looter-shooter the right way from the get-go. This is something that Destiny 2 struggled with in the past, and what Anthem can’t seem to solve.

آخرین ویرایش:

saphire

کاربر سایت
Dec 9, 2007
نام
امیرحسین
تقریبا هر نظری که در مورد Beta خوندم مثبت بوده. ببینیم این بازی می تونه طلسم لانچ های ناموفق MMO-سانان کنسولی (از دستینی ها تا نسخه یک همین دیویژن و انتم، همه شون لانچشون پکیده بود:D) رو بشکونه یا نه.

stanley

کاربر سایت
Nov 24, 2013
حقیقتا با یکش خیلی حال کردم. کاش اینم حداقل مثل یک باشه ولی از یک چیزش که خوشم نمیاد اتمسفر بازیه که اون حالت گرفته و تاریک نسخه ی اول رو نداره.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Metro GameCentral: N/A
Ubisoft has clearly looked at the problems suffered by its rivals and successfully identified where they’re going wrong and how to counter it. Unlike Anthem, we don’t think anyone’s going to be complaining about a lack of things to do or a disappointing endgame in The Division 2. Instead the main question now is how entertaining the grind is to get there.

GameSpot: N/A
"Encouraging" is generally how I feel about The Division 2 at this point in time. It's got a fantastic sense of place and progression, and the combat scenarios and skills continue to be interesting. There's a lot of love, especially among the minor improvements--the small design decisions that make the act of finding and equipping loot so snappy and convenient, or the smart integration of per-mission multiplayer matchmaking that even lets you call upon other players in the middle of a mission. I haven't personally hit any server issues or major bugs, just some humorous oddities, like a floating iPad entertaining two excited children.

Destructoid: N/A
Despite my misgivings with the narrative, The Division 2 is a polished shooter and that counts for a hell of a lot. Mission variety is on point, there seems to be a decent amount of progression available, and there's a lot to do.

IGN: N/A
The Division 2 has already succeeded in many areas where the original faltered, and as a result my impressions so far are largely positive. Gunplay is punchier, enemies are more mechanically diverse, loot is generous and interesting, and its wonderfully realized recreation of Washington DC is sufficiently populated with fun activities and hidden goodies. Based on what I played of the private and open beta tests, I’m still concerned that the combat may revert to its spongy state in the endgame, but for now, The Division 2 feels very good.

پ.ن : قشنگ +80 تضمین شدست

-Poormaz-

کاربر سایت
Oct 6, 2009
نام
پوریا
PC Invasion : NA
After several hours of playing, I’ve yet to experience any crash, disconnection, stuttering, or freezes. The game runs at a consistent pace and performance has been improved across the board. Massive Entertainment might’ve outdone themselves in delivering a star-studded offering for The Division 2’s star-spangled swag.
[Technical review]

PC Gamer : NA
My sense so far is that this is a very complete-feeling follow-up to The Division, from a team that clearly learned a lot about its audience after a series of successful, high-value updates. Those players probably know they want this already—for anyone else who's curious about The Division 2, this may end up being the right looter shooter at the right time.

USgamer : NA
So far, my initial problem with The Division 2 remains: this isn't the most exciting setting or look for a game. If this was the far future and I was shooting groups of aliens with future guns, I would've been far more onboard from the beginning. That The Division 2 has overcome those struggles against my personal preferences to still hook me is a testament to the overall rock solid design. The Division 2 is a game I want to go back to because it feels good to explore and slowly progress forward. I'm always being rewarded for pushing forward, which should be the basic expectation of any loot shooter.

Forbes : NA
Simply put, there is a massive amount of content here, the game is not (as of yet) broken so you can easily play through it, and at its base, it’s very fun. No, I don’t prefer gameplay to other titles in the genre, but releasing a full, coherent, working game goes a long way in this day and age, and it appears The Division 2 has done just that.

GamesRadar+ : NA
Character concerns aside, The Division 2 is proving to be quite the epic adventure, jam-packed with the kind of glorious time-sucking content that's made the Destiny series so successful. It sounds stupid, but it's just so fun, which is exactly what you want from a game like this. Yes, there's a grind in there, but when everything you're doing to rank up is so enjoyable, it's not really a concern. Anthem really need to watch its back.

Telegraph : NA
One of the things that has surprised me during my first hours in The Division 2’s ravaged Washington DC, is just how thoroughly competent it all is...If that immediately sounds like damning Ubisoft’s militaristic looter-shooter with faint praise, that isn’t the intention. Launching an persistent online game in the vein of Destiny et al and having it hold together is bloody hard. Just ask Anthem...Several hours later, I’m still enjoying a compelling, mechanically satisfying --if aesthetically uninspiring-- shooter. And that’s with very few technical hiccups, aside from the odd floating corpse and texture pop-in.

TheSixthAxis : NA
After half a dozen hours, The Division 2 doesn’t yet feel like a remarkable, revolutionary sequel, but more of a logical, considered follow up that builds on all the hard work that went into improving the original. The downside is that it’s maybe not that exciting, and the early story beats don’t really help that, but then we’re marching through to the end game where most of the time with The Division 2 will be spent.​

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Gadgets360 : 8

These concerns notwithstanding, The Division 2 is a welcome sequel to The Division 1 and a great game to play with friends or solo.

Tech Advisor : 7

If the first Division never did it for you then the sequel is unlikely to win you over. This is a sequel with a small 's', refined rather than revolutionary, squarely aimed at fans of the first game who are eager for more.

Cheat Code Central : 5.6

Loot shooters are an increasingly crowded space, and The Division 2 is fighting a losing battle for my attention

H^D^

کاربر سایت
Apr 5, 2013
نام
HADI
Gamespot:9/10
IGN:8/10
ComicBook:5/5
Heavy
Massive Entertainment has crafted a near masterpiece in the loot-based genre and it should be commended for delivering such an engaging experience.
امتیاز IGN و Gamespot نهایی نیست
n6np_annotation_2019-03-16_041444.jpg

zs6n_annotation_2019-03-16_041619.jpg

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Destructoid 85
As someone who plays nearly every shooter on the market, I was inescapably drawn in by how tightly wound The Division 2 really is. Nearly every weapon feels satisfying to wield and the skills (which range from drones to self-firing turrets to revive grenades) are just wacky enough to make for some appreciable moment-to-moment gameplay

Gamersky 75
With a decent end-game experience, The Division 2 becomes much better than its prequel, and I believe it's even better than Destiny 2 and far superior to Anthem. However, the PS4 version has suffered a serious Bug which repeatedly crashes the game since its initial release day.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Ragequit.gr 93
Managing to remedy virtually every single flaw one could find in the series' first game, The Division 2 is the greatest possible sequel we could have hoped for, and quite possibly the best "Looter Shooter" game out there at the moment.

PC Invasion 80
Massive Entertainment have outdone themselves in crafting a sequel for the ages. They understood the shortcomings of the first game and doubled-down on what made fans stay for the long haul. Although there are some issues, Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 exemplifies what happens when you do an online, shared-world looter-shooter the right way from the get-go. This is something that Destiny 2 struggled with in the past, and what Anthem can’t seem to solve.

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Attack of the Fanboy : 8

The ideal sequel for those who enjoyed its predecessor. It builds on what worked, changes what didn’t, and delivers a great new map to explore. It is somewhat unique within the looter shooter genre in that it is launching with plenty of content and a stable foundation off which Massive can build something truly great. Could more have been done to grow from the original? Sure, but why fix what wasn’t broken?

MOH3N_Dark

کاربر سایت
May 7, 2013
نام
محسن
Eurogamer Italy: 9/10
Ubisoft has succeeded in making The Division 2 contents so long and deep to keep us entertained for the whole length of the main campaign, and even after that. The end game is what you could expect: shoot, loot, rinse and repeat, but at least there are many ways to approach it.

Gameblog: 8/10
The Division 2 is not a new game that upturns the tea table on Washington. It obviously uses all things that made the success of the first one and it is difficult to blame him on that. However, it refines a large number of aspects with small adjustments. This makes it more enjoyable and even more effective if you can play regularly as a team to go even further and live intense moments in the Dark Zone. Did you like The Division? You will love the Division 2. But do not ask this sequel to turn black in white.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر