رای‌ها: 1 1.6%

• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها
  • نظرسنجی بسته شده است .

Frobary

Loyal Member
Jun 6, 2007
نام
محمد
این رو من تازه دیدم THQ Nordic امریکایی نیست بلکه یـ ناشر سوئدی که تو نروژ مقر اصلیش قرار گرفته مطمعن باش اگه توی امریکا بودن عمرا زبان فارسی رو میزاشتن تو بازی به دلایلی که خودت میدونی . این چند ساله با ناشرای اروپایی زیاد ماکتبه داشتیم (بنیاد) و یکی از دلایلش میتونه همین باشه بعدا هم احتمالا بازی توی ایران هم رسمی منتشر بشه مثل چند عنوان دیگه ! در کل فعلا فقط میشه به همین ناشرا کوچیک و اروپایی دل بست و بازیا AAA بزرگ ناشرای امریکایی رو باید فعلا باید این وضعیت به گور ببریم
اگه بخوان و دلایل کافی و صرفه اقتصادی براشون داشته باشه میتونن چون فکر نکنم زبان ربطی به روابط کشورها داشته باشه :D همون جور که ناشرهای آمریکایی با سایت های ایرانی همکاری میکنن.

Reactions: Metal Gear

Rattle.Snake

100% Pure RattleSnake
کاربر سایت
Feb 14, 2018
نام
Giliath Osborne
April 22, 2013, Darksiders, along with Red Faction and MX vs. ATV, were purchased by Nordic Games in the final transaction of THQ's assets
Gunfire Games استدیو مستقله، ،THQ Nordic هم IP بهشون داده تا شماره سوم بسازن و گرنه خود استدیو زیرمجموعه Nordic نیست.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
بازم ربطی به اینکه گفتم سازنده بازی استودیوی آمریکایی Gunfire Games هست نداره و من چیزی تو سایت GG و THQ و ویکیشون درباره مالکیت GG تحت نام THQ Nordic ندیدم.کامنت پیشین که گفتم دارنده امتیازشم David L. Adams هست اشاره به استودیو بود نه IP !

View attachment 97563

Gunfire Games استدیو مستقله، ،THQ Nordic هم IP بهشون داده تا شماره سوم بسازن و گرنه خود استدیو زیرمجموعه Nordic نیست.

Gunfire میدونم مستقل ولی بالاخره ناشر هم باید چراغ سبز نشون بده واسه این کار ؟ IP مال اوناست ناشر هم اونا هستن اونا هرجور که بازار هدف رو بخوان به Gunfire میگن درست کن بازی رو (جدای بحث کیفیت) ! مثلا اگه Gunfire خواست باز درجه سنی A بسازه THQ هم میگه باشه مشکلی ندارم سازنده شمایی ؟
اگه بخوان و دلایل کافی و صرفه اقتصادی براشون داشته باشه میتونن چون فکر نکنم زبان ربطی به روابط کشورها داشته باشه :D همون جور که ناشرهای آمریکایی با سایت های ایرانی همکاری میکنن.
دلایل کافی رو ناشر باید بهشون اجازه بده صرفه اقتصادی هیچیش تهش به خود Gunfire نمیرسه اونا یـ قرار داد بستن و موظفن بازی رو بسازن تهش هم طبق قرار داد یـ پولی میگیرن ناشر میاد 2+2 میکنه ببینه واسه چه زبانایی زیرنویس کنه یا مثلا اگه قراره تو ایران منتشرش کنن بگه کجا و کجاش رو سانسور کن همین فارسی کردنش هم به احتمال زیاد خود استدیو های THQ Nordic انجام دادن به قول خود CEO شرکت THQ که میگه :

“The promise we made was to deliver a game to the fans of the franchise, and I’m really proud of it. I’m really proud of what we’ve been able to show you, I think Gunfire has made an excellent game, and even my publishing team in Vienna has been working really hard to execute on this — all the marketing, all the behind-the-scenes things.”

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
علاوه بر سطح نازل کیفی، بازی در زمینه‌ی فروش هم شکست خورده ظاهرا!

Darksiders 3 UK physical launch sales a quarter of Farming Simulator 19's
روی استیم حدود 70 هزار نسخه فروخته قبلا خود Gunfire Game گفته بود واسه اینکه به هدفشون برسن نیاز به 100 هزار نسخه دارن که با این حساب فروش کلی بازی از 100 هزار تا رد شده و به سود دهی رسیدن و تا 200 هزار نسخه هم به نظرم جا داره در کل خبر خوبی واسه اون کسایی که منتظر ادامه بازی بازی هستن >:D< یـ جورایی تایید شده بدونینش <:-P
=============================================
اینم جالبه :

ntppcecj8u121.jpg

:D :D

BitsandBytes

we will not falter, we will not fail!
کاربر سایت
Sep 2, 2012
نام
Mohammad
روی استیم حدود 70 هزار نسخه فروخته قبلا خود Gunfire Game گفته بود واسه اینکه به هدفشون برسن نیاز به 100 هزار نسخه دارن که با این حساب فروش کلی بازی از 100 هزار تا رد شده و به سود دهی رسیدن و تا 200 هزار نسخه هم به نظرم جا داره در کل خبر خوبی واسه اون کسایی که منتظر ادامه بازی بازی هستن >:D< یـ جورایی تایید شده بدونینش <:-P
=============================================
اینم جالبه :

View attachment 97706

:D :D
یعنی واقعا با فروش ۱۰۰ هزار تایی به سود دهی میرسن؟
عجیبه:-??

Rattle.Snake

100% Pure RattleSnake
کاربر سایت
Feb 14, 2018
نام
Giliath Osborne
توییت دستیار تهیه کننده بازی اساسین اودیسه:
Loved #DarksidersIII After defeating all Valkyries in #GodOfWar I needed another challenge and oh boy (see what I did there) the seven deadly sins did not disappoint!Thanks @gunfire_games for not resting on your laurels and drawing inspiration from #DarkSouls

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα

DualShockers 55
Darksiders III strays too far away from the formula that made the first two entries great while also being mired by bugs and performance issues.

EGM 60
Darksiders III is a frustrating, awkward sequel to a series that’s charmingly stupid, but there’s a lot of fun to be had if you give up on getting good. Do yourself a favor and tone down the difficulty level so that you can enjoy the crazy character designs and ridiculous fantasy world that Gunfire Games has built. Fans will be glad that this underdog of a series at least got a third chapter, but if you’re new to Darksiders, you might want to start at the beginning.

Easy Allies 60
Darksiders III has a good framework, including the simple yet fun combat and interesting Hollow system. Unfortunately, it’s held back by its weak puzzles, uninteresting environments, and numerous technical issues. If you’re already invested in the series and want to see it through to the end, there’s enough to enjoy despite its flaws, but it’s not the strongest return for the franchise.

MondoXbox 70
We're glad THQ Nordic revived this great series, but unluckily it feels quite sub-par compared with the previous games. The loss of environmental puzzles and a general dumbing down of the gameplay formula definitely hurt the series, even if it's still an enjoyable game. Too bad for the performance and technical problems that undermine the overall experience.

Cheat Code Central 60
Ultimately, while the setting, characters, and storytelling feel right at home, Darksiders III swings for the fences with its combat ambitions and only just barely manages to get on base. It gets points for trying something new, but the end result is a muddled set of ideas that clash with each other, with nothing in place to soften that collision.

Vgames 50
Darksiders 3 tried something new with the series yet again, but unlike it's two predecessors, this game fell flat. The only redeeming factor here is the combat, while the graphics and unfitting hard difficulty hurt it.

Gamer.no 40

GameGrin 70
The return of the horsemen delivers an entertaining if challenging action adventure. Some beautiful environments and fun enemy design help keep it engaging as you play but Darksiders’ third outing is ultimately forgettable.

The Escapist 70
Gunfire Games should be proud of making a game where literally fighting Pride feels as silly and awesome as the painted cover of a vintage Ozzy Osbourne LP. Toss the horns and bring on the next horseman’s ride.

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
New Game Network 60
Severe performance problems and a misguided implementation of Souls mechanics in Darksiders 3 tarnish an otherwise perfunctory, but at least occasionally enjoyable return to one of last generation's better action series.

GameSpew 90
Sure, it’s not as polished as the likes of God of War, but I don’t care. When Darksiders III works well, it’s just as entertaining. I love its character and enemy designs; its world draws you in and surprises you with the way all of its environments are linked together; and it really does have some epic boss fights. Throw in some light puzzling and an engaging story, and you have a no-frills adventure game that somehow feels fresh.

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر