Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین
این همه بازی MMO تو متاشون گند خورده اینم روش

من مثل بیکارها یه سال وایمیستم تا ببینم چی از آب در میاد
"تقریباً" هیچ بازی تمام آنلاین نداشتیم که از اوّل همه چهچه به به شو گفته باشن...

ببینیم بعد یه سال چی ازش باقی میمونه...میشه یه چیزی در حد FF XIV
یا کلا تا ابد ازش به شومی یاد میشه(یا شایدم از یادها بره)

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Game Informer
It's a different beast of a game, and for that we have plenty of reasons to be excited and nervous. [3 Hour Impressions]

Trusted Reviews
Fallout 76 surprisingly works, it just feels a little too much like Bethesda have managed to create a multiplayer sandbox and are waiting for the players to roleplay and fill in the blanks for one another. If they can keep people incentivised in playing in the world with more than just getting better at simply killing and surviving in it, then this could be the game that takes many people by surprise as the go-to co-op game. [Impressions]

Frobary

Loyal Member
Jun 6, 2007
نام
محمد
سرورهای بازی همین دیروز باز شدن، یعنی تا جایی که من میدونم منتقدها زودتر از بقیه به بازی دسترسی نداشتن. قاعدتا چند روزی طول میکشه تا نقدهاش بیاد. حالا عجیبه همون روز اول نقد کامل با نمره اومده :D

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Ars Technica
After playing the game for about three hours at a preview event last week, I came away feeling like I was playing an elaborate Fallout 4 mod with some basic online features grafted on top. [3 Hour Impressions]

GamesBeat
I had a good time with Fallout 76. West Virginia is a beautiful, tree-covered land to explore. Making camps with friends lets teams be creative together while making something that’s functional. The PVP system is smart and makes it possible for organic fighting to break out in the open world while making it difficult to kill people who don’t want to be a part of it.

GameSpot
After our three hours, I got the impression that Bethesda is taking a risky approach with the series in regards to its lore and its core gameplay. With its heavy focus on survival gameplay and the online experience, I suspect that this largely experimental take on Fallout will become a rather polarizing entry. [3 Hour Impressions]

GamesRadar+
What I do know is that the basic concept - "Fallout 76 but people" - works. [3 Hour Impressions]

Post Arcade (National Post)
It is assuredly an online game, but from what I’ve seen it manages to maintain the atmosphere of its single-player roots in important ways that other franchises that have migrated to multiplayer — including Bethesda’s own Elder Scrolls Online — have not. Combat, crafting, character development, exploration, and, most importantly, the sort of bold storytelling that isn’t afraid to place America’s obsessions under a microscope have all survived the transition such that they are not just familiar but welcomingly intuitive....In other words, it feels like Fallout, and now you can play with your friends. [Impressions]

USgamer
Fallout 76 Played Solo Is a Lonely, Not Lifeless Experience. Exploring Appalachia is best suited for a band of friends, but you can still get far on your own two feet. [3 Hour Impressions]

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
با این نظرات اولیه منتقدا یکم توقعمون رو ببریم بالا :D همچینم قرار نیست با تریلی رد بشن از رو بازی ظاهرا !
فقط زرد نشه اصلا بشه همون 76 کافیه :D

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: jetalpha

Bahram

Alan, Wake Up
مدیر انجمن
Sep 7, 2011
نام
Bahram
یک ساعت اول بازی خیلی خیلی بهتر از اون چیزی بود که منتظرش بودم و باید اعتراف کنم که یک جورایی جالب و لذت بخش بود. مخصوصا حضور بقیه پلیر ها که به شکل عجیبی کمک کردن به من تا این که بخوان تجربه بازیو خراب کنند. البته هنوز برای نتیجه گیری زوده، اما خب تا الان من بازیو دوست داشتم.

اگر امکانش فراهم بشه احتمالا با منتقد بازی، بازیو استریم کنیم. :ی

Z-fan

▲‌ Triforce of Wisdom ▲
ناظم انجمن
Jul 10, 2013
نام
سید محمد حسین

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر