screenshot-opencritic.com-2018.09.27-07-31-18.png

آخرین ویرایش:

Tolkien

Glory Glory Man United
کاربر سایت
Jun 16, 2015
نام
مرتضی
خب با انتشار رسمی بازی شاهد انتشار نمرات سایت های کوچک در جستجو شهرت هم هستیم... فعلا متا رو 91 اومده
حداقل از BC انتظار میره یه 10 خوشگل بده :-bd:-bd:-bd

Reactions: bayern_vahid

Frobary

Loyal Member
Jun 6, 2007
نام
محمد
محمد جان احتمال داره متا دوباره بره روی 92؟
10 بازیسنتر هم زود تر بده به این شاهکار:-bd
با این نمرات که قطعا میره ولی باز یکی دو تا نمره 8 یا 8.5 بگیره باز میاد رو 91. ولی همین 91 هم عالیه :D

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Guardian 100
This game is a beautiful experience. As driving games go, it’s the best I’ve ever played, not only because of its irresistible scenery, exhilarating driving and perfectly-recreated cars, but because spending time with it puts me in a lasting good mood. It is uncomplicated and thrilling escapism in a shared driving paradise.

Gamers Heroes 100
Forza Horizon 4 absolutely nails the driving experience with its tight handling and dynamic seasons, and is as close as you can get to a perfect racing game.

Gameplanet 90
Forza Horizon 4 continues the incredible success of this series, taking its already lofty achievement to even greater heights. The team at Playground games have created a title that cleverly balances realism with fun in a dynamic, beautiful world with a wide range of exciting and meticulously designed events and activities.

The Sydney Morning Herald 90
Stunning and consistent as ever, this is more of the fantasy racing festival we know and love, but this time in a shared online world with even more driving diversity thanks to the regularly shifting seasons.

Digital Trends 90
It’s the perfect racing game for the vast majority of gamers. Even for race sim fans, it’s going to be a delightful diversion for tired people who just can’t be bothered to focus hard and be very serious.

InsideGamer.nl 91
This is the best game you can play on Xbox One. The game might hold your hand a bit too long, that is just a minor thing considering the great racing adventure Forza offers.

4Players.de 89
No matter the season: Forza Horizon 4 delivers spot on driving physics, a stunning gameworld and loads of thing to do so you can escape boredom even before you switch to 2nd gear.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
XboxAddict 99
At the end of the day Playground Games has made what some may consider a racing game masterpiece, given how much you can do, how you can do it, and how much you will enjoy it. This game is one that anyone who is looking for a rock-solid racing game with longevity should seriously consider.

Impulsegamer 100
It’s great that Playground Games have not rested on their laurels but have created a game that not only looks amazing but more importantly plays well on the Xbox One/X. The gameplay mechanics work well and whether you’re playing this online or offline, there’s plenty to do and see. Given how much fun I’ve had with Forza Horizon 4, it will definitely become my go to game in the months to come, especially with its online component. So if you’re looking for some racing fun that packs a punch, Forza Horizon 4 is definitely that game!

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
GameOver.gr 100
After the success of Forza Horizon 3 it seemed almost impossible for Playground Games to top what was achieved in that game. But the truth is that Forza Horizon 4 is even better, a triumph of fun, “arcade” racing that hits all the right spots and delivers a sensational experience.

TrueGaming 95
Forza Horizon 4 continues to deliver what the series is known for, and that's great racing fun in a huge open world map. And when it comes to visuals on Xbox One X, the game reached new heights especially with the help of the new four seasons weather themes.

GamesBeat 95
This is the best Forza Horizon game, and that makes it one of the best racing games ever. But that just doesn’t wow me like it once did.

SpazioGames 94
Forza Horizon 4 is the "non plus ultra" of the open world racing arcade. It is better than the previous chapter and this thing is absolutely incredible.

Gaming Age 100
I think it would be easy to argue that this is the best Forza Horizon game yet. I’ve generally enjoyed the series, more so than even Forza Motorsport, and Forza Horizon 4 is no different. The enhanced online features, the season changes, and yes, even the avatar customization, are all welcomed additions. But aside from that, the core racing experience, the thrill of driving recklessly through fields, cobblestone fences, city streets, and sandy beaches…it’s darn near unmatched in current racing games. So yeah, Forza Horizon 4 is amazing.

We Got This Covered 90
A changing world and opportunities to find or build your perfect rides make Forza Horizon 4 near endlessly enjoyable. While a safe follow-up to Horizon 3, the core "casual simulation" formula doesn't need much tuning.

PC
Ragequit.gr 89
Although the UWP requirement is possibly a dealbreaker, Forza Horizon 4 is a must-have for every "virtual" driver out there, created by people who are really in love with cars.

آخرین ویرایش:

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر