x5i_screenshot-opencritic.com-2018.09.04-21-45-511.png

آخرین ویرایش:

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Polygon
There aren’t many surprises to the game; despite being an open-world experience, it plays upon a linear story, and the twists that happen feel familiar. The action sequences are breathless and memorable, but after the game’s final act I was left wanting more. Just like a summer blockbuster, Spider-Man leaves too much waiting in the wings for its obviously upcoming sequel.

Grey Warden

Dragon Age Scholar
Loyal Member
Sep 13, 2006
نام
مجتبی
باورم نمی‌شد این‌قدر خوب باشه، بعیده بتونه جایگاه بتمن رو بگیره ولی باز باید دید حالا جواب DC از اون طرف چیه!

Reactions: WCW

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
CGMagazine 90
I firmly believe Insomniac has crafted the best Spider-Man game to date. Whether you are a just a fan of the movies or a devout reader of the comics, Spider-Man is a console exclusive everyone who owns as PlayStation 4 needs to experience.

Worth Playing 93
Marvel's Spider-Man does what a lot of good art does, which is examine techniques and concepts that work well, and then blend and refine them to create something unique to itself and possibly greater. I've made this point before: Art and artists have built on and inspired each other since the beginning of time. So yes, I've heard and seen the Spidey/Arkham hot takes, and I ended up not caring at all because at no point did I forget I was playing a Spider-Man experience. I was too busy swinging around in Manhattan, with buildings whipping by as I tailed a police pursuit, thinking about how right it all felt.

Gameblog.fr 70
Marvel's Spider-Man offers adrenaline rushes but also some free falls. If the incarnation of the Spider is breathtaking in this great playground that is New York, it is legitimate to hope a plot and more inspired missions while the formula is copied and pasted from recent Batman games. Spider-Man PS4 is solid and generous, but it lacks daring and originality.

.:AC MilaN:.

کاربر سایت
Sep 12, 2009
نام
ایلیا
Playstation Lifestyle : 9

Marvel's Spider-Man doesn't innovate on the open-world genre, but Insomniac doubled down on creating a spectacular Spider-Man fantasy. It simply feels good to travel through Peter Parker's New York as the webslinger, even if whatever Spidey-suit you choose is covering a competent and entirely expected open-world formula. Filled with more emotion, heart, and humanity than we've seen in superhero adventures before, Insomniac doesn't need to reinvent the open-world wheel. Marvel's Spider-Man embraces the man behind the mask and gives us the best interactive Spider-Man experience to date.

TrueGaming : 9

The swing between New York's buildings has never been so great. No previous game of Spider-Man has provided this kind of excellence with play style and storytelling.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Hardcore Gamer 90
Swinging across Marvel’s version of Manhattan not only looks good thanks to the beautiful lighting and attention to detail, but it has never felt so good either, being a relaxing and peaceful experience. Unfortunately, nothing is without its faults, as controls can be a bit finicky, and like all open world games, you’ll find occasional graphical anomalies. That’s not mention the side quests are a little lacking. This seems like a perfect fit to tell stories of lesser known or lower profile Spider-Man villains, but among the various side quests in the campaign, there’s only one that fits the bill. Regardless, Insomniac Games perfectly captures Peter Parker’s comical bravado, all while establishing a world ripe for its own unique expansion. In the end, Marvel’s Spider-Man is the most realized Spider-Man game yet.
Shacknews 90
Marvel's Spider-Man is at once a fantastic action game, a dramatic story-driven adventure, and a love letter to fans of Marvel's ever-endearing wall-crawler. It's also one of the strongest titles in Insomniac Games' catalog, and will no doubt be counted not only among the best games of 2018, but also among the best PlayStation 4 exclusives ever released.

K I 1 1 E R

ناظم انجمن
Feb 22, 2011
نام
∂αнмα
Game Over Online 95
Marvel’s Spider-Man is the best gaming representation of the legendary comic book character to date. Insomniac nailed the smartass tone that has been his calling card better than anyone else and the core action is faster here, with a solid blend of combat and world exploration. It looks great and controls like a dream. Spider-Man has had his troubles in gaming, but Insomniac’s effort checks all the boxes for a top-shelf Spidey experience and delivers a solid storyline that brings its own unique universe to the mix to tell an all-new tale that keeps you engaged and adds some gravitas to everything you do.
USgamer 90
Insomniac Games takes Marvel's most popular character for a spin and the results are fantastic. The developer establishes its own Spider-Man with a unique supporting cast and a beautiful recreation of New York to play around in. This is an absolutely beautiful game, with solid combat and a great story. Most of all, it really sells the feeling of being Spider-Man. The gaming history of Spider-Man has been uneven, but this is an amazing entry in that history. Pun intended.
Meristation 87
Probably one of the best iterations on the Spider-Man videogame franchise ever, Insomniac delivers a classic open world title with an strong single-player campaign for everyone to enjoy. While it lacks some unique personality as a game, it’s easy to forget its minor drawbacks while web surfing Manhattan.
3DJuegos 90
With its amazing combat and great value, Insomniac Games brings to PS4 Spider-Man's best game to date.

blechh

کاربر سایت
Jul 25, 2013
نام
حسین
اقا من که میگم با این وضعیت و متایی که Insomniac تونسته برا این بازی بگیره حداقل کاری که سونی میتونه برا جبران بکنه اینه که استدیو رو بخره:D
دلم می خواد تو ای تری دو سال دیگه سونی خبر خریدش رو به کاربراش بگه:D

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر