آخرین اخبار هک PS4 | آخرین ورژن Firmware هک 9.00 | (پست اول مطالعه شود)

.M.A.H.

کاربر سایت
Dec 13, 2009
نام
مهدي
سلام

دستگاه های PS4 آپدیت 9.00 کپی خور شدند
بالاتر از 9.00 به هیچ وجه کپی خور نشده ( هک بالاتر از 9.00 شایعه و دروغ است)
اگه خبری از هک 9.00 به بالاتر بشه ( همین تاپیک به روز میشه )

...........​

هرگونه سوال

در مورد نحوه هک و مباحث پیرامونش

در این تاپیک ممنوع میباشد

...........​

........​

.​

آخرین ویرایش:

Skull Knight

کاربر سایت
Jan 15, 2016
تیم کبری آخرین پروژه شون دانگل "باله ی سیاه" برای ویتا بوده:
cobra_blackfin-1024x576.jpg

woloo این خبر رو آنالیز کرده و تیتر زده بود واقعیت یا یه شایعه استادانه؟ (که یعنی شایدم شایعه باشه ولی ازش مدارکی هست) :
http://wololo.net/2015/12/08/ps-vit...piracy-on-the-vita-or-just-an-elaborate-hoax/
دانگل باله ی سیاه قرار بود به دارندگان ویتا اجازه بده به شرط داشتن اتصال اینترنت رامهای ویتا رو بازی کنند.
و woloo تو بررسیش به این نتیجه رسیده بود که این خبر احتمالا واقعی هست چون پی برده بود افرادی که پشت این دانگل بودن احتمالا همون سازنده های دانگل و دم و دستگاه کبری (برای PS3) بودن. و از این مهمتر ویدیو و تصاویری که از دانگل باله سیاه منتشر شده بود.
گرچه که باله ی سیاه به دلایل نامشخص هیچگاه تو دسامبر 2015 که قرار بوده عرضه شه عرضه نشد.

در مورد ریباگ هم باید بگم تا الان در حال کار روی پلی3 بودن و تازه یه ماهه اعلام کردن کار روی حفره های پلی4 رو شروع کردن و طبعا این کارشون به سرانجام میرسه دیر یا زود.

و اینکه هکرها براشون ویتا، Wii U یا پلی4 مهم نیست کار خودشون رو انجام میدن:D

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: Bellic

.M.A.H.

کاربر سایت
Dec 13, 2009
نام
مهدي
[h=1]PS4 BadIRET Kernel Exploit Source Code for PlayStation 4 1.76 Firmware[/h]
Today PlayStation 4 developer CTurt confirmed that source code to a PS4 BadIRET Kernel Exploit for PlayStation 4 1.76 Firmware was leaked by 'anonymous' hacker AK471337!

Download: PS4-Bad-IRET-master.zip / PS4 Dongle.txt via choppa

Below are the details from both cfwprophet and CTurt via Twitter and Wololo (linked above) as follows, to quote:

cfwprophet: Zer01neDev i was in yes and some others i informed here on twitter. the badIRET leak from today seems to be from CTurtE's github.

CTurt: cfwprophet Leaked BadIRET code comes from someone I helped privately after they read my articles. Mostly their code, with parts of mine.

PS4 Kernel exploit – is it good news for you?

If you’re an en user with no programming skills, this exploit won’t be useful for you. You’d have to compile it and run it on a PS4 on firmware 1.76, through the 1.76 webkit userland exploit. (The Kernel exploit might work up to firmwares 2.xx, but then you’d need to find an unpatched userland exploit in order to run it)

If you have some programming skills and happen to own a PS4 1.76 however, this could be a nice entry point for you to understand how these things are done. If you get to display the debug message from the kernel exploit (Entered Critical Payload), you’re pretty much ahead of 99.99% of the PS4 homebrew community today.

But if you’re an “end user” and can get a 1.76 PS4, this could mean someone might be able to release PS4 Linux for you sooner than later.

More generally however, as I’ve stated before, people with the right set of skills could probably have figured out the exploit thanks to CTurt's detailed explanation. This release probably doesn’t change much who’s going to work on exploiting the PSP in the foreseeable future.

How the leak happened

Rumors say someone was able to grab passwords from several well known hackers of the PS4 scene, and managed to work his way into a private github where the files were stored. There is a strong reminder here for all of us that you should have different passwords on all the sites you visit, to avoid becoming the weakest link in such a situation.

There’s a group of people who believe leaking such information is a good thing for the scene as it spreads the information. In my opinion, hackers often have very good reasons to not share their hacks, often because they are not ready for public consumption, and as such are useless to the vast majority of users. A hack that leaks at the wrong time could typically be patched by the manufacturer before it is even made usable for the scene.

The BadIRET exploit however has already been patched by Sony a long time ago, so it leaking is probably not a massive problem for the scene... What do you think? This is exciting news, but also a bit sad given the circumstances of the release.

From choppa: I found this ?

From CTurt: 9/11 Leak was an inside job.

While this may indeed be a legitimate leak, it could also be a planned insider leak with rumors of an upcoming Cobra USB PS4 Game Emulator (For-Profit) Device... time will tell for sure.

PS4 BadIRET Kernel exploit leaked - Wololo.net

aryastar

کاربر سایت
Oct 27, 2012
سلام میشه توضیح بدین

خلاصه مطلبش اینه که تازه دارن یه راههای نفوذی به سیستم PS4پیدا می کنن. یه exploit دیگه هم اخیرا اتشار پیدا کرده که دارن ازش استفاده میکنن. اما همه اینها فقط روی فیرمور 1.76جواب میده.

roozbeh.cold

عضو جدید
Apr 18, 2009
نام
روزبه
دوستان سلام، آقا یه روشی هست جدیدن پروفایل هک شده میدن به دستگاه بعد دیتا میریزن روش مث هلو بازی اجرا میکنن چیزی شنیدین؟ میگن بدون اینکه لاگین شی به پروفایل میشه بازی کرد واینا

MEHRDAD.F

کاربر سایت
Sep 11, 2006
نام
مهرداد
دوستان سلام، آقا یه روشی هست جدیدن پروفایل هک شده میدن به دستگاه بعد دیتا میریزن روش مث هلو بازی اجرا میکنن چیزی شنیدین؟ میگن بدون اینکه لاگین شی به پروفایل میشه بازی کرد واینا

این روش هک پسورد اکانت های افراد مختلف هست. در واقع هکر ها پسورد اکانت های ملت رو هک میکنن و تو مزایده ها و فروم های مخفی میفروشن. و خیلی ها هم هستن که از اون هکر ها این اکانت ها رو میخرن و به قیمت های ارزان میفروشن. در واقع یه نوع دزدی محسوب میشه. در کل شما یوزر و پسورد هک شده یه بنده خدایی رو میخرید و اکانت اون رو روی کنسولتون شیر میکنید. سپس میتونید تمامی بازی هایی که اون شخص خریداری کرده رو روی کنسول خودتون بازی کنید. البته اگه اون فرد بفهمه و به سونی گزارش کنه بعد یه مدت بازی ها قفل میشن. البته اگه فقط در یک کنسول شیر بشه احتمال اینکه اون شخص نفهمه زیاده. چون بیشتر امریکایی ها همیشه آنلاین هستن و از ظرفیت سوم اکانتشون استفاده میکنن و خیلی مواقع نمیفهمن اکانتشون رو کنسول دیگه شیر شده. شاید برای کسایی که هیچ وقت انلاین نمیشن و میخوان با هزینه اندک چندین بازی رو کنسولشون داشته باشن خوب باشه ولی در کل این روش توصیه نمیشه چون هم دزدی از یه شخص دیگه محسوب میشه و هم در نهایت بازی قفل میشه براتون و یا صاحب اکانت میفهمه و شکایت میکنه.

.M.A.H.

کاربر سایت
Dec 13, 2009
نام
مهدي
[h=1]New Features Revealed for Upcoming PS4 3.50 Musashi Firmware Update[/h]

Following the Musashi PS4 3.50 Demos and PlayStation VR Notice, today SoK revealed some additional features including an option to hide the screenshot icon which will be added to the growing PS4 3.50 Update Feature List.

From their Tweets, to quote:

• It's true! It's true! *So* *happy* x,D d(^-^)b My №1 personal request.Thank you! #ToshimasaRocks
  • Audio alert is still there, yes. You can switch it off, if you want to, via Settings> Sound+screen > Key tone

Also from LocutussBorg:

• what do you think about a new option "Saved Data" in the game options? Thanks

To which Sony exec's Shuhei Yoshida and Toshimasa Aoki replied the following respectively:

• I personally like it.
  • Yeah, great idea!

Here's looking forward to the upcoming official release of PS4 System Update 3.50!
icon10.png

new-features-revealed-for-upcoming-ps4-3-50-musashi-firmware-update-46472-2.jpg

new-features-revealed-for-upcoming-ps4-3-50-musashi-firmware-update-46472-1.jpg

اخی کی هک میشند راحت شیم

oveys.ho

کاربر سایت
Mar 12, 2016
دوستان چن روز پیش رفتم واسه خرید بازی فروشنده بهم گفت بیا واست بازی بزنم 20 تا 25 تومن :/
جریان چیه به نظرتون... فقط گفت واست میزنم

.M.A.H.

کاربر سایت
Dec 13, 2009
نام
مهدي
PS4 2.50 Exploit - CEX to DEX (Retail to Debug) by GTAWWEKID Arrives

Today PlayStation 4 developer GTAWWEKID shared a PS4 2.50 Exploit allowing CEX to DEX (Retail to Debug) modification.

Below are the details from the ongoing GTAWWEKID's PS4 CEX to DEX (2.50 Exploit) forum thread on sister site PSXHAX.COM, to quote:

I found this hole a year ago, and the past year I've been reviewing every single way to get this out to the scene without putting myself into a lawsuit. And today I'm announcing sign-ups to be part of my CFW Program at: https://www.tsiserver.us/ps4-cfw-program/

This is based on a hole found when updating to the beta firmware. While in the update, a flag is thrown to enable for customizations in DEBUG options for retail devices.

This CFW allows developers to use their retail PS4 to develop games. I believe a developer should have a right to demonstrate their software on retail PS4s to initiate a developer license with SCEI/SCEE/SCEA/ETC.

So starting today, I'm selecting a selected number of developers to try this CFW.

Features:

• Removed PSN/SEN
  • Removed PKG AUTHORIZATION
  • Added DEBUG SETTINGS

This update is not reversible, and is intended to make development process easier to developers.

ToDo List:

• Add USER ID SPOOF
  • Add APP_HOME
  • Remove Trophies
  • Remove _UPDATE

Thanks for your time, and it's getting closer to having CFW on PS4 for everyone.

To learn more information, or to sign up to apply for the PS4 CFW Program, visit https://www.tsiserver.us/ps4-cfw-program/

ps4-2-50-exploit-cex-to-dex-retail-to-debug-by-gtawwekid-arrives-46491-1.jpg

ps4-2-50-exploit-cex-to-dex-retail-to-debug-by-gtawwekid-arrives-46491-2.jpg

.M.A.H.

کاربر سایت
Dec 13, 2009
نام
مهدي
PS4 Root Privilege Escalation Accomplished by BigBoss, Jailbreak to Come

Following the BadIRET PS4 PoC things are really heating up in the PS4 hacking scene, with PlayStation 4 developer BigBoss tweeting today that a PS4 PoC via LibPS4 / PS4Link / PS4SH using Dlclose with root privilege escalation has been achieved!

From Twitter:

• Privilege scalation done
    icon7.png

• gist.github.com/psxdev/5e912b25de6ee72d2456

From GitHub:

Next will be Jailbreak and sandbox
icon7.png

Thanks to both joaops and DotExE01 for the news tip!
icon12.png

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر