بحث و تبادل نظر در مورد سری The Evil Within

کدام یک ترسناک تر است؟

• مجموع رای دهنده‌ها

ARTHUR WESKER

“We can’t change what’s done, we can only move on.
کاربر فعال
Jan 25, 2018
نام
Albiceleste

#42. – The Evil Within 2​

The Evil Within 2 was a bit divisive at release. As you may guess this one is a follow up to Shinji Mikami’s first survival horror game following his departure from Capcom. It plays very similarly to the first one but takes a slightly more flamboyant approach to the formula. The stealth elements are more played out here and there’s more focus on them this time around. It’s also more wide open with more emphasis on sandbox design. The Evil Within 2 at heart is more of the same, but in this case that’s not a bad thing. I love Shinji Mikami’s brutal sense of survival and I found the horror elements to be just as effective as in the first game.

#32. – The Evil Within​

To be honest this game wasn’t exactly what I was expecting. As the next game Shinji Mikami made following Resident Evil 4 I was expecting something a bit more innovative. The Evil Within is a bit by the books. It follows the survival horror genre to a T. You have limited ammunition, stealth, labyrinthine areas to explore, etc. Where the Evil Within Stands out is in how brutal and inventive its violence is. You’ll be killed in so many different ways it isn’t even funny. Don’t expect to be able to avoid this because the Evil Within is hard. It’s brutal at times, and what I love about that is how much weight this adds to every enemy encounter. The game is spooky and startling, and you can do significantly worse if you’re looking for a good survival horror because this is one of the best.

Top 50 Best Survival Horror Games of All Time - Infinity Retro

ARTHUR WESKER

“We can’t change what’s done, we can only move on.
کاربر فعال
Jan 25, 2018
نام
Albiceleste
10 باس ترسناک

1638520398966.png

2. Laura Creature (The Evil Within)​

You’ll first encounter the hellish Laura creature in Chapter 4 of The Evil Within. Her twisted, four-armed body suddenly appears out of a bloody corpse, and really gives you a scare.

The Laura Creature’s only weakness is fire, the same element that gravely injured the real Laura in a barn fire.

The Top 10 Most Terrifying Video Game Bosses

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر