Homefront: The Revolution | PC

شماره دوم از عنوان Homefront به نام Homefront: The Revolution تایید شد. این عنوان توسط Crytek UK ساخته می شود و Deep Silver وظیفه انتشار آن را بر عهده دارد. بازی به صورت Open World بوده و دارای بخش Co-Op آنلاین نیز هست.
به نظر می رسد داستان بازی بار دیگر با محوریت مقابله با کره شمالی است که این بار کشور آمریکا را تسخیر کرده و اتفاقات بازی در شهر Philadelphia رخ می دهد.
تعدادی از تصاویر بازی:

ناشرDeep Silver
توسعه دهندهCrytek UK
پلتفرمPC,PS4,XOne
تصاویر بیشترتصاویر Homefront: The Revolution
تاریخ انتشار 2015
تاپیک امتیازات----------
پیش‌نمایش بازی----------
نقد بازی---------

آخرین ویرایش:

LazaR AngeloV

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2011
نام
محمد مهدی
Raya
مگه بازی کردی :| ؟ ازت بعیده این حرفا :|
بازی برا منم PreLoad عه ..

اینم بخونید بد نیست نظر کاربر

حال داشتید البته

7.5 out of 10 Until some patches are released then it will certainly be an 8.

Let me give and quick review and then a rant about the crap I have seen around this game. First you as a consumer must know what you are buying. You are not buying a game that puts you in the position of being able to run through waves of enemies with a minigun. The game is trying to make you feel like you can't do that. So for all of you who are not very good at shooters and just like casually running through waves of enemies. Buy something else.

If you are a HUGE story buff and need plot twists, grand complexity, and touching moments mixed of course with the tad of romance. This is not your game.

This game is about the end of America and the resistance fighters who are trying to get it back. It is about being out numbered and knowing when to run. It is about exploring a beautiful world and doing some pretty awesome stuff along the way. Its not that innovative, but it still has its innovations and, for my computer, it works.

Pros
- Excellent world
- Graphics are beautiful
- Solid game play and game mechanics (melee kills are great too)
- Very cool attachment system
- It is challenging
- Story is not too bad
- You do feel like a guerilla
- Sometimes the AI actually is pretty decent (see below though)
- There actually does seem to be quite a bit of attention to detail in the world

Cons
- There are some occasional frame drops (but there are basically no loading screens, what do you expect?)
- There are some glitches
- The game does feel like it is lacking some polish that hopefully will come out in updates and patches very soon.
- As with any open world game, there can be some repetition in side missions, but there is still diversity
- The AI can be stupid at times.

As of yet I have not played the coop, but I am looking forward to it.

Let me say that I have officailly disowned IGN as a credible game review company. It certainly seems like the higher they are paid, the better the score and this game did not have the money to spare I guess. However, the real issues I have are with the people who have reviewed it and are not pro reviewers.

I saw multiple 0 out of 10 reviews within the first 3 hours of the game being released and these were not people who had it before and they did not indicate such. They also did not complain about not being able to run it, but just talked about how much of a flop it was. GARBAGE. I highly doubt they even played the game at all.

I am honestly amazed at the gaming community. It is like the vast majority are a bunch of bummed out, depressed athiests, who hate everything. There isn't a single game they call good except stupid indie games. Have you become so jaded that you can't enjoy games anymore? It appears so.

So shame on you gaming community. You have become a bunch of ungrateful whiners.

I will update this review the more I play it.​

FPS Eager

کاربر سایت
Jan 27, 2013
نام
امیرعلی
Raya
بازی برا منم PreLoad عه ..

اینم بخونید بد نیست نظر کاربر

حال داشتید البته

7.5 out of 10 Until some patches are released then it will certainly be an 8.

Let me give and quick review and then a rant about the crap I have seen around this game. First you as a consumer must know what you are buying. You are not buying a game that puts you in the position of being able to run through waves of enemies with a minigun. The game is trying to make you feel like you can't do that. So for all of you who are not very good at shooters and just like casually running through waves of enemies. Buy something else.

If you are a HUGE story buff and need plot twists, grand complexity, and touching moments mixed of course with the tad of romance. This is not your game.

This game is about the end of America and the resistance fighters who are trying to get it back. It is about being out numbered and knowing when to run. It is about exploring a beautiful world and doing some pretty awesome stuff along the way. Its not that innovative, but it still has its innovations and, for my computer, it works.

Pros
- Excellent world
- Graphics are beautiful
- Solid game play and game mechanics (melee kills are great too)
- Very cool attachment system
- It is challenging
- Story is not too bad
- You do feel like a guerilla
- Sometimes the AI actually is pretty decent (see below though)
- There actually does seem to be quite a bit of attention to detail in the world

Cons
- There are some occasional frame drops (but there are basically no loading screens, what do you expect?)
- There are some glitches
- The game does feel like it is lacking some polish that hopefully will come out in updates and patches very soon.
- As with any open world game, there can be some repetition in side missions, but there is still diversity
- The AI can be stupid at times.

As of yet I have not played the coop, but I am looking forward to it.

Let me say that I have officailly disowned IGN as a credible game review company. It certainly seems like the higher they are paid, the better the score and this game did not have the money to spare I guess. However, the real issues I have are with the people who have reviewed it and are not pro reviewers.

I saw multiple 0 out of 10 reviews within the first 3 hours of the game being released and these were not people who had it before and they did not indicate such. They also did not complain about not being able to run it, but just talked about how much of a flop it was. GARBAGE. I highly doubt they even played the game at all.

I am honestly amazed at the gaming community. It is like the vast majority are a bunch of bummed out, depressed athiests, who hate everything. There isn't a single game they call good except stupid indie games. Have you become so jaded that you can't enjoy games anymore? It appears so.

So shame on you gaming community. You have become a bunch of ungrateful whiners.

I will update this review the more I play it.​
یه وی پــ ـی ان آمریکا بزنید باز میشه دانلود کنید بازی کنید.

LazaR AngeloV

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2011
نام
محمد مهدی
یه وی پــ ـی ان آمریکا بزنید باز میشه دانلود کنید بازی کنید.
قبلا زدم 4.5 گیگ رفت تو پاچمون
از حجم اصلی خود بازی هم کسر می کنه 31/35.5

پچ هم نبود البته

آخرش می خواید تو ریجن و IP خودتون بازی کنید ،همیشه نیاز به Hotspot ( یا برنامه های تغییر IP و ریجن ) زدن نیست ...

آخرین ویرایش:

FPS Eager

کاربر سایت
Jan 27, 2013
نام
امیرعلی
قبلا زدم 4.5 گیگ رفت تو پاچمون
از حجم اصلی خود بازی هم کسر می کنه 31/35.5

پچ هم نبود البته

آخرش می خواید تو ریجن و IP خودتون بازی کنید ،همیشه نیاز به Hotspot ( یا برنامه های تغییر IP و ریجن ) زدن نیست ...
من دیروز صبح با تغییر آی پی درستش کردم و با آی پی ایران هم بازیش کردم. اون تغییر آی پی فقط واسه final patch ــه.

LazaR AngeloV

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2011
نام
محمد مهدی
این چیزیه که 3 ، 4 نفر تست کردیم ، نتیجه یکسان بوده

حالا اینی که شما میگید ، یه چیز دیگست

بازم ترجیح میدم صبر کنم ..

raya2

کاربر سایت
May 21, 2008
Raya

مگه تاپیک امتیازاتشو نخوندی؟ داره بازی سال میشه (از آخر)!

امتیازات بازی Homefront: The Revolution

حالا تو خودتو عصبی نکن. :D
indie خونت کم شده چند تا بازی ایندی خفن بزن سر حال بیای :kissing:

چی میگی باو! من از هر 100 تا بازی ای که میزنم, 99 تاش ایندیه! :p
همین دیروز بازی Lumini رو تموم کردم. واقعا عالی بود. بازی کن پشیمون نمیشی:

Lumini-IL1.jpg

Reactions: s.1 and VahiD_ST

LazaR AngeloV

کاربر سایت
Jul 14, 2011
نام
محمد مهدی
خب هر چقدرم من بگذرم از همه چی
من فکر کردم Co-Op ، اوپن ورده و می تونی Mission های مختلفی بریم ، تنها چیزی برام ملاک بود

پس Refund می کنم

بازی خوبی می تونست باشه ، کلی امید داشتم بهش

Reactions: s.1

qaqaj

کاربر سایت
May 1, 2015
نام
Farzan
بنچمارک و فریم دهی داغونه :neutral: با 970 روی 1080p فقط 45 فریم میده :flushed::grin: کارت گرافیک پیشنهادی سازنده که 760 هست 23 فریم میده :neutral:

آخرین ویرایش:
Reactions: raya2

کاربرانی که این قسمت را مشاهده می‌کنند

رمز عبور خود را فراموش کرده اید؟
or ثبت‌نام سریع از طریق سرویس‌های زیر